Smart strategy. True partnership. Real results.

At Inseev Interactive, everything we do is aligned with the goal of generating scalable profit for our clients through digital marketing.

We don't employ strategies to increase website traffic that aren't backed by data and experience, and we offer our clients a level of transparency and care that few other agencies can match. Using this approach, we've achieved 94% retention from clients who have enjoyed long-term improvements to their bottom lines.

San Diego, CA
  • 3565 Del Rey Street, Suite 202
    San Diego, CA 92109

Inseev works with both major brands and smaller enterprises that rely on the internet for commerce transations or lead generation.

Lead Generation for Mortgage Company

"We have seen a huge increase in our rankings, traffic, and leads."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Inseev Interactive provided organic lead generation through PPC, keyword optimization, and other digital marketing services for a mortgage company.

San Diego, California
Bill Lyons
CEO, Griffin Funding

Inseev Interactive has caused an increase in rankings, traffic, and leads for the company. Their team uses email and has consistent tracking for all services. They have exceeded all expectations.

I am the CEO of Griffin Funding a mortgage company that specializes in self-employed bank statement home loans and VA mortgages. We operate in 7 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Texas, and Washington.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inseev Interactive?

We already had a good base built inhouse in terms of optimizing our product expertise in the niche of bank statement loans. We wanted to take our content development to the next level as well as optimize keywords for other flagship products like our VA home loans. We hired Inseev to help with our overall digital marketing strategy.

We wanted to increase organic leads through the website instead of just relying on publishers, aggregators, and PPC. We wanted to focus on brand and our 5-star service culture.

We interviewed several other business owners in San Diego and with the recommendations of trusted peers we chose Inseev.

Inseev did a detailed audit of our site, interviewed us to get a clear picture of what our goals and expectations were and then implemented a strategy that we track monthly.

I am working with one main point of contact and also have interactions and access with the Vice President and CEO.

We have seen a huge increase in our rankings, traffic, and leads.

We use email and track everything through an interactive Google Sheet that both companies can update in real time.

Most digital marketing agencies can't do or won't do 10% of what they promise. Inseev has exceeded our expectations.

Can't think of any at this time.

Outstanding

Ongoing SEO Strategy for Real Estate Platform

"They are extremely knowledgeable. They are very flexible. They are honest and deliver on their word."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Inseev Interactive initially conducted a competitor analysis for a real estate platform to better understand the marketplace. Since then, they've developed an SEO and PR plan for the next 1–5 years.

San Diego, California
Performance Marketing Manager, Real Estate Platform

Since implementing Inseev Interactive's SEO recommendations, the site's domain authority has increased by 25%. They delivered a comprehensive document with over 105 pages of suggestions, and the team communicates monthly expectations clearly. What's more, they adapted well to any client changes.

We're an end-to-end platform for commercial real estate agents. I work on the marketing team, marketing our platform as a product and specific properties enrolled in our Marketing Concierge services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inseev Interactive?

We hired Inseev to conduct a competitor analysis and then put together a road map to allow us to quickly become competitive within the space.

Understand the competitive landscape and have a tangible move forward plan for the next 12 months. Build a strong foundation to ensure SEO success over the next 5 years.

We came across Inseev via word of mouth recommendation. We were considering two different vendors. The CEO was involved in the selection process.

Scope was to put together a competitor analysis. This turned out to be an extremely in-depth 105 page document with specific recommendations across a gamut of website areas. There's also PR outreach that is occurring on a monthly basis.

My role is to act as the POC and primary PM. Channels is organic search. Inseev is responsible for proposing a monthly service mix based on the findings of the competitor analysis and our current progress on the various projects.

There is a main SEO lead (he's great); an Account Executive to oversee our progress, and some others executing on some of the work. So 4-5 people total. The team has remained the current size engagement to date.

Our domain authority has increased over 25% since starting to work with Inseev.

Project management is very good. The are communicative and clear; everyone knows their expectations over the next 30 days. Files are passed via Dropbox, which makes disseminating the material with my internal team very easy.

The vendor was very flexible with our feedback. There were some delays on our side - no fault of the vendor - and Inseev was able to adjust plans quickly to accommodate these changes.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score I am very happy with this SEO agency.
    They are very flexible.
    not the cheapest SEO vendor, but quality is important and well worth the price.
    See results questions above: DA is up over 25%.
    They were referred to us and we're very happy, so we would be more than willing to continue to refer them.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Large Computer Software Company

“Inseev has significantly improved our keyword performance through the content they're providing.”

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Inseev provides SEO services, including link building, content creation, keyword research, and analytics reporting.

California
Marketing Manager, Computer Software Company

Inseev implements effective SEO strategies that generate results. In addition to their invaluable feedback, they've significantly improved the company's keyword performance through quality content. Organized, proactive, and responsive, they continue to be great partners all around.

I'm the marketing manager for a computer software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inseev Interactive?

We engaged Inseev to help with outreach, link building, content creation, and ad hoc SEO projects.

Inseev provides link building services, finding brand mentions online and ensuring they link back to our site. They also work on ad hoc projects, including SEO, reporting, content creation for a blog, and keyword research.

I primarily work with Jason (Senior SEO Strategist, Inseev Interactive), and we generally touch base weekly.

How did you come to work with Inseev Interactive?

I was referred to Inseev by friends in the marketing industry. I've worked with them at past companies. Inseev has proven to be a strong partner then, so they were the first to come to mind when I started my new role.

We've invested around $100,000 thus far.

I've been working with them since sometime in 2014, but started the most recent engagement for this company over the summer of 2018.

Inseev has significantly improved our keyword performance through the content they're providing. Our backlink profile is beginning to grow and doing so in a white hat manner. They've also helped identify new areas of improvement to help us further improve our online performance.

In my previous experience with their team at other companies, they've been able to double traffic growth and significantly increase revenue overall.

How did Inseev Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been great about keeping track of projects, providing thorough documentation and delivering within set timeframes. They're also very responsive.

I appreciate that even their project management staff has SEO knowledge, which saves us the hassle of having to communicate through a middleman with minimal expertise.

The first round of content creation hasn’t been up to par. We work with complex guidelines and information within our industry. We are working with the Inseev team to align on brand guidelines moving forward. I’m confident that we will have a productive feedback discussion and quality of the content will improve.

Outline your goals with Inseev from the beginning and revisit them consistently. Have an opinion and question recommendations from all angles. I’ve found that this discussion generates more meaningful results. Welcome and encourage Inseev to find new opportunities for program growth.

There's only been a few times where timelines weren't met.
    They've executed well on every deliverable.

Digital Marketing for Full Service Tax Company

“…my SEO visibility is ahead of my competition with a newer domain.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Inseev Interactive provides SEO and digital marketing services. They work on all design aspects, paid search management, and keyword optimization.

Jacob Dayan
CEO & CMO, Community Tax, LLC

The results have exceeded all expectations, bringing in millions of dollars’ worth of traffic and ranking the website above competitors’ sites. The team is creative, flexible, and innovative in their approach, examining new opportunities and managing the work efficiently and smoothly.

I own a full-service tax company. I’m the CEO and I oversee all day-to-day operations, including marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inseev Interactive?

I’d tried doing SEO in-house, and we’d also hired numerous companies that took my money and yet did nothing for me. After initially hiring Inseev for SEO, I quickly turned over all digital marketing and anything related to my website to Jimmy and his awesome team.

I wanted to build an SEO presence, drive organic traffic to our website, and improve the conversion rates on traffic.

I was referred to them Inseev, after having worked with numerous different companies over the years. Due to those experiences, I’ve learned to vet out companies that rip you off or make false promises. Inseev laid out a very straightforward quote and came highly recommended.

We started off with a monthly SEO retainer. However, as they expanded, they took over all our design work, paid search management, and other strategic digital marketing initiatives.

I work with a project manager, and then a lead for each area. The team has been very consistent over time, growing as our efforts have expanded.

I’m leading my sector for top-ranked keywords, and my SEO visibility is ahead of my competition with a newer domain. I’ve received millions of dollars in traffic as a result of consistent spend on SEO that was in the thousands.

How did the Inseev Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

They did great. When we started, I would simply call the owner to get in touch with them. Now I have a project manager, and she’s great—on top of the ball, organized and doing an excellent job.

What impresses you about the Inseev Interactive?

I’m a picky, demanding customer, so the fact that I’m pleased says a lot about Inseev. They’re getting results beyond what I anticipated, or even they predicted. They’re knowledgeable in so many different areas and are open to being creative, flexible, and exploring new opportunities.

None. They should keep up the great work.

Overall Score The service is great and results are great. They deserve five stars.
    The team is available when needed and offers many options for monthly status calls
    They aren't cheap, but you pay for what you get.
    Excellent—they are the best in class for SEO.
    I do all the time. They're great and trustworthy, which is so important.