Smart strategy. True partnership. Real results.

At Inseev Interactive, everything we do is aligned with the goal of generating scalable profit for our clients through digital marketing.

We don't employ strategies to increase website traffic that aren't backed by data and experience, and we offer our clients a level of transparency and care that few other agencies can match. Using this approach, we've achieved 94% retention from clients who have enjoyed long-term improvements to their bottom lines.

San Diego, CA
  • 3565 Del Rey Street, Suite 202
    San Diego, CA 92109

Inseev works with both major brands and smaller enterprises that rely on the internet for commerce transations or lead generation.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Large Computer Software Company

“Inseev has significantly improved our keyword performance through the content they're providing.”

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Inseev provides SEO services, including link building, content creation, keyword research, and analytics reporting.

California
Marketing Manager, Computer Software Company

Inseev implements effective SEO strategies that generate results. In addition to their invaluable feedback, they've significantly improved the company's keyword performance through quality content. Organized, proactive, and responsive, they continue to be great partners all around.

I'm the marketing manager for a computer software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inseev Interactive?

We engaged Inseev to help with outreach, link building, content creation, and ad hoc SEO projects.

Inseev provides link building services, finding brand mentions online and ensuring they link back to our site. They also work on ad hoc projects, including SEO, reporting, content creation for a blog, and keyword research.

I primarily work with Jason (Senior SEO Strategist, Inseev Interactive), and we generally touch base weekly.

How did you come to work with Inseev Interactive?

I was referred to Inseev by friends in the marketing industry. I've worked with them at past companies. Inseev has proven to be a strong partner then, so they were the first to come to mind when I started my new role.

We've invested around $100,000 thus far.

I've been working with them since sometime in 2014, but started the most recent engagement for this company over the summer of 2018.

Inseev has significantly improved our keyword performance through the content they're providing. Our backlink profile is beginning to grow and doing so in a white hat manner. They've also helped identify new areas of improvement to help us further improve our online performance.

In my previous experience with their team at other companies, they've been able to double traffic growth and significantly increase revenue overall.

How did Inseev Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been great about keeping track of projects, providing thorough documentation and delivering within set timeframes. They're also very responsive.

I appreciate that even their project management staff has SEO knowledge, which saves us the hassle of having to communicate through a middleman with minimal expertise.

The first round of content creation hasn’t been up to par. We work with complex guidelines and information within our industry. We are working with the Inseev team to align on brand guidelines moving forward. I’m confident that we will have a productive feedback discussion and quality of the content will improve.

Outline your goals with Inseev from the beginning and revisit them consistently. Have an opinion and question recommendations from all angles. I’ve found that this discussion generates more meaningful results. Welcome and encourage Inseev to find new opportunities for program growth.

There's only been a few times where timelines weren't met.
    They've executed well on every deliverable.

Digital Marketing for Full Service Tax Company

“…my SEO visibility is ahead of my competition with a newer domain.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Inseev Interactive provides SEO and digital marketing services. They work on all design aspects, paid search management, and keyword optimization.

Jacob Dayan
CEO & CMO, Community Tax, LLC

The results have exceeded all expectations, bringing in millions of dollars’ worth of traffic and ranking the website above competitors’ sites. The team is creative, flexible, and innovative in their approach, examining new opportunities and managing the work efficiently and smoothly.

I own a full-service tax company. I’m the CEO and I oversee all day-to-day operations, including marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inseev Interactive?

I’d tried doing SEO in-house, and we’d also hired numerous companies that took my money and yet did nothing for me. After initially hiring Inseev for SEO, I quickly turned over all digital marketing and anything related to my website to Jimmy and his awesome team.

I wanted to build an SEO presence, drive organic traffic to our website, and improve the conversion rates on traffic.

I was referred to them Inseev, after having worked with numerous different companies over the years. Due to those experiences, I’ve learned to vet out companies that rip you off or make false promises. Inseev laid out a very straightforward quote and came highly recommended.

We started off with a monthly SEO retainer. However, as they expanded, they took over all our design work, paid search management, and other strategic digital marketing initiatives.

I work with a project manager, and then a lead for each area. The team has been very consistent over time, growing as our efforts have expanded.

I’m leading my sector for top-ranked keywords, and my SEO visibility is ahead of my competition with a newer domain. I’ve received millions of dollars in traffic as a result of consistent spend on SEO that was in the thousands.

How did the Inseev Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

They did great. When we started, I would simply call the owner to get in touch with them. Now I have a project manager, and she’s great—on top of the ball, organized and doing an excellent job.

What impresses you about the Inseev Interactive?

I’m a picky, demanding customer, so the fact that I’m pleased says a lot about Inseev. They’re getting results beyond what I anticipated, or even they predicted. They’re knowledgeable in so many different areas and are open to being creative, flexible, and exploring new opportunities.

None. They should keep up the great work.

Overall Score The service is great and results are great. They deserve five stars.
    The team is available when needed and offers many options for monthly status calls
    They aren't cheap, but you pay for what you get.
    Excellent—they are the best in class for SEO.
    I do all the time. They're great and trustworthy, which is so important.