Wrapping ideas innovatively

With an indomitable passion and peerless imagination skills, Innowrap is a one-stop solution for consummating all your web requirements. Being a highly customer-centric organization, we strive to envisage our client's vision, converting it in the form of their online identity. Our technical mavericks craft successful brands that have helped us to set our footing across the globe.

Mumbai, India
  • 5th Floor, Thakur Cinema Building, Above Pizza hut, Thakur Village, Kandivali East
    Mumbai, MH 400101
  • 408 ,3rd Floor,Versys Counsultants, 5th Main Road,HRBR Layout,Kalyan Nagar,
    Bangalore, KA 560043

L&T EBG, Welspun Global Brands, ITC, Law & Kenneth Saatchi & Saatchi, Eitopper Edutech, Eggfirst Advertising, Midas Next Media

Truckbhada.com Image

Truckbhada.com

Truckbhada’s aim is to keep trucks loaded, freight moving, and India's trucking industry chugging along at a happy, healthy pace.​​

Mobile Dev for Hyperlocal Retail & Rewards App

“Perhaps their strongest suit, their project management is impeccable, flawless.”

Apr. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Innowrap Technologies developed a rewards app. From concept to final launch, they turned the client’s vision into a reality. They executed its UI/UX, provided testing, and launched marketing campaigns for it.

Yogita Macarius
Founding Partner, Freebees

Largely free of bugs, the new app has enjoyed a large user base as well as signups by hundreds of local vendors. The team at Innowrap Technologies made the appropriate adjustments to make the idea into a feasible product. They’ve proved to be a competent, flexible team that’s easy to work with.

Freebees is a mobile app aimed at the Indian market, specifically Mumbai. It’s a hyperlocal rewards app for retailers in and around India, helping them improve visibility and market penetration. It’s an aggregation and loyalty program app, and I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Innowrap Technologies?

Our concept didn’t have a precedent, so we needed a competent mobile app development company that could understand our goals. I needed someone who could visualize my ideas.

I’m an experienced business analyst so I’m familiar with some of the technology; I approached the engagement with some idea of which designs I wanted. However, my concept had flawed flows and validations. The proposed business processes in the backend could see improvements, as well.

Innowrap added value by recommending and embedding great features and functions into the app. They developed native apps for both Android and iOS, and assisted in marketing efforts, as well.

They oversaw an extremely smooth transition from business analysis to UI/UX design, development, testing, and deployment.

While I primarily interfaced with their project manager, they assigned a team of three developers to my project. I discussed business and sales components with Abhishek (Managing Partner, Innowrap.)

How did you come to work with Innowrap Technologies?

I was looking for a local vendor, based in Mumbai, and had spoken with a few agencies. I selected Innowrap for their plentiful past experience. They struck me to be genuine guys just delivering quality work.

Our budget was around $28,000.

I started working with Innowrap in April 2017, and we went live with the app in March 2018. They’re continuing to assist in marketing and are providing ongoing support as well as improvements.

We have 500–600 businesses listed on our platform already, and we’ve also enjoyed a large consumer base. Everything’s going great.

Since the app’s launch, we’ve barely had any issues. The few issues we had were due to the service providers on the app—other than that, the app has been very user-friendly and dynamic. They’ve also come up with innovative marketing strategies. That’s a remarkable output for any development company.

How did Innowrap Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Perhaps their strongest suit, their project management is impeccable, flawless. We collaborate daily via Skype and email for instant feedback and resolutions.

When we experienced some configuration issues—which didn’t necessarily require code changes—these were promptly handled by Innowrap. They’ve been proactive and professional, and I felt free to utilize all communication channels with them.

The quality of their development is top-notch. I’ve worked with other development firms, so while I’m familiar with the standard, I can vouch for the superiority of Innowrap.

They seem to have an intuitive roadmap for every process, and they provide end-to-end expertise. They’re also sensitive to what the pros and cons of different solutions are.

As a customer, I had desired requirements that were simply unviable from a coding perspective; Innowrap always gave me insight into how these reflected from a process and technology standpoint. They have an enormous amount of experience and knowledge.

I can’t think of anything.

I’ve already recommended them to others. They’re true experts. They’re able to tweak your ideas to make them feasible, which turned out to be an invaluable skill.

Android App Development for Freight Logistics Firm

"No one has any complaints."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Innowrap is designing mobile wireframes and developing an Android app that tracks freight and manages customer registrations. The app also includes a GPS function.

Roopendra Chavan
Director, Truckbhada

Innowrap collaborates effectively with the internal team and delivers exceptional work. They are responsive to feedback and capable of creating robust functionalities.

I’m the director at Truckbhada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Innowrap Technologies?

We wanted to develop an Android app.

They developed our Android app. We explained the functionality and they provided wireframes and built a GPS functionality. They also added features for customer registration and the truckload tracking.

We worked in three phases and identified features that needed to be added.

How did you come to work with Innowrap Technologies?

We approached them because their pricing was competitive and they specialized in Android applications.

We started working together in April 2016 and the work is ongoing.

My team works with them, and we’ve had no problems.

How did Innowrap Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They show me the wireframes and I follow up with suggestions. When the application comes in, I check it and forward it to my team. My team then communicates with them.

No one has any complaints.

Make sure the functionality is completely captured and that nothing is left out. A functional document is very important.