Wrapping ideas innovatively

With an indomitable passion and peerless imagination skills, Innowrap is a one-stop solution for consummating all your web requirements. Being a highly customer-centric organization, we strive to envisage our client's vision, converting it in the form of their online identity. Our technical mavericks craft successful brands that have helped us to set our footing across the globe.

Innowrap Technologies
5th Floor, Thakur Cinema Building, Above Pizza hut, Thakur Village, Kandivali East
Mumbai, MH 400101
Innowrap Technologies
408 ,3rd Floor,Versys Counsultants, 5th Main Road,HRBR Layout,Kalyan Nagar,
Bangalore, KA 560043

L&T EBG, Welspun Global Brands, ITC, Law & Kenneth Saatchi & Saatchi, Eitopper Edutech, Eggfirst Advertising, Midas Next Media

Truckbhada.com

Truckbhada’s aim is to keep trucks loaded, freight moving, and India's trucking industry chugging along at a happy, healthy pace.​​

Android App Development for Freight Logistics Firm

"No one has any complaints."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Innowrap is designing mobile wireframes and developing an Android app that tracks freight and manages customer registrations. The app also includes a GPS function.

Mumbai, India
Roopendra Chavan
Director, Truckbhada

Innowrap collaborates effectively with the internal team and delivers exceptional work. They are responsive to feedback and capable of creating robust functionalities.

I’m the director at Truckbhada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Innowrap Technologies?

We wanted to develop an Android app.

They developed our Android app. We explained the functionality and they provided wireframes and built a GPS functionality. They also added features for customer registration and the truckload tracking.

We worked in three phases and identified features that needed to be added.

How did you come to work with Innowrap Technologies?

We approached them because their pricing was competitive and they specialized in Android applications.

We started working together in April 2016 and the work is ongoing.

My team works with them, and we’ve had no problems.

How did Innowrap Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They show me the wireframes and I follow up with suggestions. When the application comes in, I check it and forward it to my team. My team then communicates with them.

No one has any complaints.

Make sure the functionality is completely captured and that nothing is left out. A functional document is very important.