B2B Marketing Results: Strategy & Managed Services

Our clients need a marketing program that generates revenue growth through thought leadership and lead generation - and one that also pays for itself with a very nice return on top.

The right marketing mix for our clients draws from our extensive experience across marketing, including website development, content marketing, SEO, campaigns, social media, and PR - as well as from our market research, distribution channel strategy, product management, and pricing background. Remember the Four Ps of Marketing?

Thus, we help our clients determine the ideal marketing mix for them, and then implement this strategy to fill the gaps on a managed services basis. Let us know if you'd like to talk about your marketing goals and challenges.

2007
Chicago, IL
  • 3047 N. Lincoln Ave, Suite 435
    Chicago, IL 60657

CASO Digital Marketing Work

"They’re a good company. You feel like they’re a partner and not just a vendor."

Feb. 2013 - Ongoing

Innovaxis provided a marketing strategy and performed SEO and lead generation for an electronic finance management company.

New York City Metro Area
CEO, CASO Inc.

There has been a significant increase in potential clients, and results from sales calls and email campaigns have improved since the project began. Innovaxis has good customer service and is very professional. The team is personable and easy to talk to.

Please describe your firm.

We are an electronic content management company that helps clients to efficiently save money and get better control of their records.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the owner and founder, so I run the operations of CASO.

What was your goal for the work with Innovaxis Marketing?

We had many goals, but the main goal was to enhance our marketing experience and enhance our marketing department. We wanted to reach potential customers through search engine optimization since this is a key lead generation channel.

We wanted to have an online marketing plan on an ongoing basis, to improve our website and search engine results. We have templates to capture data and email response templates. We wanted to improve our online lead generation and conversion.

Can you describe the scope of their work in more detail?

It was just online marketing.

What was your process for selecting Innovaxis Marketing for the work?

I met them through another company that does the same type of work that we do. They have experience in the document management industry so it was an easy choice. We started the work in early 2013.

Is the work completed or is it an ongoing engagement?

We have a 2014 budget and action plan. We’re working on a 2015 budget and action plan now, which we’ll review in December. I anticipate working with them through 2015 and likely longer.

Can you provide a sense of the size of the initiative with a general cost range or personnel work hour figure?

I don’t know how many hours, but I think the budget this year was about $50,000 with Innovaxis Marketing.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to demonstrate the success of the work?

We don’t have any metrics. That’s something we’re trying to start putting in place. What we have measured is the incoming leads by phone. We now received eight to ten calls per week as opposed to one per week before the engagement. We also have better results from sales calls resulting from email campaigns and data sheets provided by Innovaxis.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to demonstrate the success of the work?

We don’t have any metrics. That’s something we’re trying to start putting in place. What we have measured is the incoming leads by phone. We now received eight to 10 calls per week as opposed to one per week before the engagement. We also have better results from sales calls resulting from email campaigns and data sheets provided by Innovaxis.

Is there anything unique or special about Innovaxis Marketing that makes them stand out compared to other companies?

I like their customer service and their focus. They are professional to work with. They’re also very personable, I enjoy having general conversations with them and they have produced a positive output. They’re a good company. You feel like they’re a partner and not just a vendor.

Is there anything that you think they could improve upon or something you might do differently?

No, there’s nothing like that.

ProConversions Online Content Marketing

"We're seeing a direct impact on sales, marketing activity, and exposure for my organization."

Innovaxis Marketing runs web marketing strategy and creates content for a document management provider. The team works on email blasts, articles, and web development, with limited SEO.

New York City Metro Area
President, ProConversions Corp.

Innovaxis has reasonable rates for the quality of service they provide and gave a discount initially to prove their value. The work has resulted in an increase in sales and clients. The team has good expertise and facilitates communication through Basecamp.

Please describe your company and your role and responsibilities.

I am the president of ProConversions, we're a full-solution provider of document management, enterprise document management, and advanced capture technologies. We have special expertise in production scanners. We're tied closely to Kodak and Fujitsu, and we’ve done some business with IBM, Allen, and Kirtas, which are some of the other major players. Our expertise is in the advanced capture space. I’m a certified engineer and an expert in Kofax and many EMC products that are on the market.

We go out with that mentality and technical understanding, and we try to help customers understand what their needs are. Then we apply our technology to help solve some of their problems. I’ve been in the industry for 20 years, and I worked at one of the big scanner manufacturers for eight of those years. Then, I broke off and started this organization, which has been on-track and running very well.

What was your goal for working with Innovaxis?

We needed to have a Web presence and get the word out about the organization when I first started. That's when we connected with Innovaxis and started working with them. All of my Web content and marketing is all run through Innovaxis. They are experts in the field, and we collaborated on all of my content that will be sent out.

I don’t expect them to know my industry and spit out what I was to say to the client. I give them some of the outlines, they turn it into professional content with all of the right graphics and distribute it for me in several formats. They do email blasts, they create the content and provides it to us. They write magazine articles that have run in the document strategy forum. The editor of the magazine liked the work so much they put it in the center page of their ad at a large discount because he liked it so much.

The Innovaxis team developed the website. They listen to what I want, and then put it into the website. Sometimes, that's difficult because collaborative content doesn’t make sense in some cases. I like the way we collaborate on the content and find the right words. If I look at the site and see a way it can make more sense, I email that to Innovaxis, and a few days later, it’s finished, revised, and published.

It doesn’t really work to call up an organization and have them spit out what you want. You have to collaborate with them. If you do, you’ll have a tremendous amount of success. I think the way they charge is very fair. I didn’t expect them to write everything. I expected them to help me get it out, and that’s what is happening. We're seeing a good Web presence of people calling us and asking for information on certain products. That has to do with their organization, so I'm very happy with that.

In addition to the website and content work, Innovaxis has done some SEO [search engine optimization] work, but we're not paying a large dollar value toward SEO. It is all based on the content. Innovaxis says it's all based on the words and how you articulate yourself. That is very important.

I find that the majority of our clients, which has changed in the last few years, and 60 percent of our purchases indicate that they are knowledgeable about the purchase prior to them getting to me. By the time they get to me, they already know what they want. This makes the presence on our website all the more important. They are going to the site to gather data, and then getting to me. Then, I have the opportunity based on how successful the content is.

What was your process for selecting Innovaxis with which to work?

I’ve had a few different companies and website developers working in that environment. It had to do with the time and care that the Innovaxis team took to learn what I wanted. I selected them after a meeting and liking what they had to say.

We're working toward doing the right thing with our site and delivering solutions that will make an impact on the client. They have done a very good job for me, and I couldn’t be happier.

Is the work completed?

No, the work is not completed. We have ongoing projects that involve a significant amount of money. We have a product tie solution called MedPac that is designed to run medical claims. We've sold it to one of the largest unions in the United States, the Screen Actors Guild. They use it, and it scans all of the current health claims in that arena. It's a very large client. We have new clients that resulted from the success of the MedPac brochure.

The website has a continual flow to it. We have a blog and events; we just got back from five major events in our arena. We tout each one on our event page with photos, and we're generating the demand. What our manufacturers like about ProConversions is that we generate the demand. We're generating a lot of leads. The business has grown dramatically, and we continue to win contracts. We want to keep the success up.

They offered me a unique proposal early on that allowed me to fund the project. It wasn’t $25,000, it was $5,000. They told me they would help me get off the ground, and we utilized their team in that effort. Once we get some wind under our sails, we'll expand the work, go after the SEO, and do other things.

Is there anything unique about Innovaxis that really makes them stand out, compared to other companies?

They listen well. They took the time to help a smaller company like mine, even though they knew they wouldn’t make a lot of money at first. That says something about the character of the individual running the company. That's different from some other people that run large conglomerates. They did their research, dug in, and helped. I had to collaborate on the content because it's industry-specific, and I have expertise in it. Their team was able to draft my ideas and put them on paper.

We're seeing a direct impact on sales, marketing activity, and exposure for my organization so that you wouldn’t know it was only 14 months or old. We grossed more than a million dollars in our first year, and we're tracking toward much more than that. In that short time frame, Innovaxis has helped us look bigger than we are. We were able to land clients like AFTRA, New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance, and some of these very big clients because the feel of the organization overall, rather than it just representing me. That's huge. They have been able to articulate that for me, and they knew what I wanted to articulate.

My other goal was to productize something, and MedPac is the result of that. I couldn’t be happier with how that came together.

Innovaxis has the right expertise, and they are able to get back to me in a timely manner. They use Basecamp as a way for us all to collaborate. That is very helpful from my perspective, because I had never used it before.

Knowing upfront that I needed to collaborate and bring a lot of the content to the table is something that clients should know upfront. Collaboration is very important in a website's success. That’s how Innovaxis sees it, that the client provides the industry-specific content, and they put it into the appropriate context and outline, helping you to articulate it.

I have already recommended them several times. They are very easy to recommend. I believe in them. They're doing the right things and did the right thing by me. The company is thriving. I wouldn’t be here without that exposure.

The Windward Group Digital Marketing

"They’ve been great. Five out of five."

Innovaxis Marketing created a marketing strategy and creates content for an information management company. The team also updated the company’s website.

New Orleans Metro Area
Marketing Director, The Windward Group

Innovaxis has improved the search ranking of main pages, and there has been an increase in clients. The team is great at understanding the company’s needs and coming back with results. They have been upfront with fees and deadlines and never add unexpected costs.

Please describe your company, and your role and responsibilities.

I am a director of marketing for an information management company. We started about 50 years ago scanning paper, microfilm, and microfiche. We’ve evolved so selling information management software is now the focus.

What was your goal for working with Innovaxis?

We were 10 years behind with content and digital marketing when we started with Innovaxis. We weren’t doing anything. We didn’t have much of a website. They reached out to one of our partners in Texas. They had a lot of experience in our industry for content marketing, and we did a website refresher with them as well.

It was content marketing and Web development. They wrote every single page on our website. We slowed down a few months ago. They had been doing four blog posts per month for us.

What was your process for selecting Innovaxis with which to work?

They contacted someone at our firm. We had been looking for someone, and Innovaxis has a number of clients exactly like us. They were very familiar with our industry.

We have multiple projects going with them. One project is that we refresh our website once a year. We continuously write content for it. It's an ongoing project. Innovaxis is half of our marketing department. We have no plans to stop working with them.

We spend around $1,000 a month with them.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

We were ranked a lot higher on several of our important pages, our services pages. It took a couple of months, but the SEO [search engine optimization] they put into our website really paid off. We’ve been getting more phone calls a month as a result of that. That is the most tangible result we’ve had, the overarching amount of Web traffic since they began writing for us. We’ve had some good results.

How has Innovaxis performed?

They’ve been great. Five out of five.

Their knowledge is very industry-specific for us. They are very good at taking notes and giving back the results that we ask for. We’ve had 45 rounds of revisions. It's always good. In the first few months of writing content, we read over everything. Now, I don’t read it anymore because I know it's good.

No. They're tied in with Business Catalyst for Web development, and Business Catalyst doesn’t have quite the horsepower that I thought it did initially, but it's still a good platform.

They’ve never pinged us for anything.
    I already have.