InnovationM provides specialized consulting, design & development services in the mobility space - helping clients build mobile solutions on consumer and enterprise side. Our experience & capabilities are to build native solutions for phones and tablets (Android, iOS, Windows Phone...) as well HTML5-based mobile web solutions. In all our designs & solutions – UI design & User Experience is the core.
Headquartered in Noida (India) with the Account & Client Solutions team present in US.
Our specialized service areas are:-
- Android Development
- iOS Design & Development
- Windows Phone Development
- HTML5-based Mobile Web App Development
- Phone Gap Development
- Mobile web application development using Sencha Touch2
- Responsive Web Design
- Mobile UI/UX Design
- Mobile-Forms-as-a-Service (mFaaS)
- Back-End Server Development
- British Council
- InterGlobe Technologies
- NTT Data
- Openwave Messaging
- Prologic First
- Maharashtra Government
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Boston Consulting Group
- Oxigen Wallet
Member of Microsoft BizSpark.
1. InnovationM identified as Top iOS Mobile App Development Company in India in new Leaders Matrix by Sourcelysis.
2. InnovationM ranked amongst Top 5 Android App Development Companies of 2014 in leaders matrix by Sourcelysis.
3. Continuously rated among the top 10 mobile development companies by US-based technology research firms.
4. Amongst the top 10 enterprise mobile app developers.
5. Our Emergency Response App made for one of the healthcare communication organization get featured in Nielson Norman Group’s Enterprise Apps Report 2013.
6. Ranked #21 of 5,702 in its industry for Web Traffic Rank Growth by SIGNL.
InnovationM provides specialized consulting, design & development services in the mobility space - helping clients build mobile solutions on consumer and enterprise side. Our experience & capabilities are to build native solutions for phones and tablets (Android, iOS, Windows Phone...) as well HTML5-based mobile web solutions. And, in all our designs & solutions, UI Design and User Experience (UX) is the core!
InnovationM focus a lot on building end-to-end enterprise mobilitysolutions. We mobilize an existing enterprise solution so that the employees, field-staff & partners can do business on the field or when they are away from the office.
One of the key business solution service that offer is to helps companies build form-based business applications onto mobile so that the business can be done faster. We help our clients build solutions that renders and enable filling-up forms on mobile/tablets, store form data locally, take pictures, record audio notes, capture location, generate PDFs, and many other tasks that enables a smarter way to capture data on the field. This unique service / practice is built based on our experience building similar applications and is called Mobile-Forms-as-a-Service (mFaaS). Press Release
Our Executive Team & Advisors have extensive experience working in the mobile ecosystem in India and in US and brings a lot of domain / industry knowledge to the table in areas such as LBS, Media, Education, Healthcare and Social Media.
Headquartered in Noida (India) with the Account & Client Solutions team present in US.
Reviews of InnovationM
A PhoneGap solution for Android and iOS developed for Hotel Housekeeping staff to manage various tasks assigned to them on the floor.
- Displays tasks with various status codes to the hotel housekeeping staff
- The complete solution is offline and is able to run without internet connection. The tasks & their status syncs-up when in network
- Push notification when new tasks are assigned or escalated
- Ability to take pictures and upload them along with task updates
A mobile solution which would be used by company executives / CXOs as a tool for their learning & talent development needs.
- Display training program schedule (topics & dates)
- Display learning Flashcards automatically in-sync with the training schedule
- Ability to create an action plan and set reminders for various action items
- Take notes against various topics / learning categories
- The application reminds the user on various action items created by the user, as well as weekly check-ins to update the progress on the action plan
- Complete analysis of progress done against action plan on the server
- The solution is designed for offline working in case of no internet connection
A mobile wallet solution built for iOS for Money Transfer, Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge and Bill Payments.
- Transfer money and pay utility bills
- Maintain a history of transactions
- Maintain contacts information with in the app for ease of transfer
- Load wallet from debit & credit card
- Accumulate points for every money transaction made using the solution
- Redeem points
A social-gaming solution which lets users create a picture-based game and challenge others to play and win the game by identifying the picture.
- This product is natively built for Android, iOS and as a Facebook App (AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, JS / jQuery)
- The app has deep social media integration and In-App purchase features to buy coins
- The back-end is built using Java PLAY Framework and MongoDB
- Other features of the app include: In-game scoring, push notification, game summary, profile management etc.
- Same / similar design has been implemented for iOS, Android and Facebook.
- An Android solution which lets Emergency Response Teams (in State of Massachusetts (govt.) in US.) to communicate with people with communication disabilities such as deaf & dumb, language issues etc.
- The Android solution represents various emergency situations (such as fire, hurricane) in the form of icons to communicate with people with disabilities.
- The solution is built for both Android phones & tablets
- There are around 1500 icons for various situations including some animated icons / videos to communicate a set of actions (for ex, pack your food)
- A much optimized choice of fonts, font colours, icon sizes has been done to suite the need of people with disabilities.
- The app provides info & updates to the users about Atlanta's New Stadium Project (NSP) of Holder Hunt Russell Moody Joint Venture (HHRMJV).
- Updates (if any) for things like Latest News, Pre-Qualification, Project Calendar and Bid Package are also provided by means of push notifications.
- App facilitates to communicate with HHRMJV team through email and phone.
- The user is able to see stadium’s location on a map and is also able to see the distance to the stadium based on device’s current location.
- App also provides a facility for user to share the app on their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- A mobile app which discovers and contribute to the list of Disabled-Accessible Places in a city or around a specific radius.
- The app provides a search to look for disabled friendly places in a city or in a specific radius around a current location.
- The application allows citizens to contribute to the list of disabled-friendly places (Crowd-Sourcing).
- When added, the list of disabled-friendly place is shown on a map.
- The search is enabled for various categories like Banks, Parks, Hospitals etc.
A mobile solution which automatically suggests and “plugs-in” the coupons and offers to users doing online shopping on their mobile.
- The mobile solution integrates with coupons from 100s of online shopping portal such as Jabong and Myntra.com.
- It utilizes “web view” of the app to render product pages from shopping portals and automatically “injects” coupons & offers intelligently based on what product a user is buying.
- The solution maintains a pre-defined list of meta data for various shopping portals including for their coupon entry pages and specific coupon entry fields.
A location-based, OEM-specific Android tablet solution used by newspaper delivery agents to plan their route for newspaper delivery and deliver the papers.
- The Android solution loads the routes for delivery and automatically marks the routes as “delivered” based on the path traversed and proximity to the address where the paper is being delivered.
- The solution runs in the kiosk mode and does not allow other applications to interfere.
- Ability to take pictures (when the household is locked and papers cannot be delivered).
- A mobile solution built for Indigo Airline (#1 low cost airline in India and Central Asia) which lets user search and book for flights on their mobile.
- Solution available for both iOS (iPhone) and Android.
- Maintaining client branding was an important consideration in the design of this app.
- Fully integrates with the airline management system in the back-end.
- Payment integration using Citrus.
- An Enterprise Mobility solution built for iPad and used by brand sales team to manage visits to various car dealers and conduct meetings.
- The team is able to create agenda prior to visit and then create a visit report after the visit on an iPad.
- Ability to save data offline (in no n/w condition); Speech to text enabled.
- A mobile solution which organizes and displays data from the ‘Millennium Development Goals’ survey done by World Health Organization (WHO).
- Built using PhoneGap - for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
- The survey data is organized for various countries and indicators (survey data points).
- Data is stored locally for quicker access.
- Design which allows multiple data points to be displayed and analysed in a single screen.
- Ability to easily scroll through data for various years of survey.