Google Pay Per Click & Conversion Rate Optmization

Our team stays on the cutting edge of marketing strategy, conversion focused design and execution. We understand what it takes to help established businesses and startups communicate their value and scale to new heights.

Advertising:

Get more clicks and calls to your business. Our team of advertising experts helps you reach qualified consumers in moments that matter.

We use advanced analytics to test and optimize our PPC and social media advertising campaigns to get you more customers and sales.

Design:

Design is the backbone of our marketing campaigns – we create fully custom landing pages focused on conversion.

We use high-tempo split-testing to allow us to grow your conversion rates and turn your landing pages into money-making machines.

Folsom, CA
  • 1024 Iron Point Road, Suite 100
    Folsom, CA 95630

Trailstone Insurance Group, CalTurf, Blackwell Insurance Agency, Green Frog Cleaning, Premium Movers

PPC Campaigns for Independent Insurance Agency

"'Good enough' doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

InMotion DMA spearheaded PPC campaigns for a boutique insurance agency. They were responsible for generating leads with a particular focus on high-intention prospects for both commercial and personal insurance.

Littleton, Colorado
Mark Rodgers
President, Trailstone Insurance Group

InMotion DMA has exceeded the client's goals in their achievement of a low CPA for all targets. The team leads have demonstrated great industry knowledge; they perfectly balance creativity and method to deliver the best results. They're still continuing to improve their already-stellar performance.

We are an independent insurance agency selling home, auto and commercial insurance in Colorado, Arizona, Idaho and Washington.

For what projects/services did your company hire InMotion DMA?

We hired InMotion for our PPC advertising campaigns.

Produce leads via forms and Click to Calls. We are having InMotion focus on commercial insurance (WC, GL and Property) and personal lines insurance (home and auto). We asked for high intention prospects as a price point that would provide an adequate ROI.

Referrals in the industry.... InMotion has shown success in other verticals and we asked for their help in the insurance vertical.

Tim and Daniel, did an in depth fact finding meeting to discover what we were looking for and how they could help us achieve those goals. They proposed a plan to roll out different lines of insurance over the next 30 days. We pursued Google PPC as our our primary advertising medium but also utilized FaceBook as well.

As we have rolled out each campaign we had input daily until the campaigns became more seasoned and started producing prospects more consistently at a better ROI. Now we do a zoom call about every other week or sometimes weekly.

Tim and Daniel have both been hands on with me.

We are producing prospects that are converting at a great Cost per Acquisition (CPA). Commercial goal was to under $100 CPA, we are currently under $84 CPA. For the Personal lines we needed to be under $50 CPA and we are at $47 CPA currently. As we refine the ads, landing pages and search terms it appears we will continue to drop the CPA.

We use email, fb messenger and zoom calls to stay in touch. Generally, we can exchange any ideas or questions in minutes with FB messenger and then jump on a zoom when needed.

Tim and Daniel are very responsive and bring much more knowledge of the space than I have seen with previous 2 companies we have hired. They are creative but at same time methodical to test and find the best results for us. "Good enough" doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary... I have said "that seems to be working well" and they still continue to improve on the results for me.

None to complain about.... I have asked for them to look at YouTube ads and they are working on testing now for me, so no complaints at all.

Overall Score I would not have spent 20 minutes filling out this survey if I wasn't a raving fan.
    we have used calendy to set up times and they are very responsive on short notice as well.
    better than the 2 previous companies I worked with
    great, I never felt like I needed to make suggestions or correct them... they were helping me those types of issues.
    no doubts at all and have already referred them multiple times. and my friends are using them.