Graphic Solutions

We are a design solution company specializing in print and digital graphic design. We have experience working with CPG, Technology and Healthcare.

Southampton, PA
  • Banes Road
    Southampton, PA 18966

Website is geared towards small buisness. Please write us to see our capabilities.

K'NEX Disney Parks Packaging

K'NEX Nintendo Packaging

K'NEX Mighty Makers Instructions

Shipyard and Sea Dog Pull Up Banners

Pinterest Playbook

Pinterst Pin Cards

MiddleCoast Brewing Company Banner Live

We designed this banner for a brewery out of Traverse City, MI.

Design & Branding for Craft Brewery

"INKcorporated Designs listened intently to what we wanted and made changes accordingly. "

INKcorporated Designs leads marketing and branding for a craft brewery. They produce logo and beer label designs, as well as point of sale graphics for wholesalers to printing in their print shops.

Traverse City, Michigan
Fred Chapman
Founder/Partner, MiddleCoast Brewing Company

The new designs have been well-received. INKcorporated Designs accepts constructive input well, but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value. The team’s flexibility and quality deliverables set them up for the imminent expansion of their role.

I am the founder and a partner in a craft brewery located in Traverse City, MI. We currently sell our beer in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

For what projects/services did your company hire INKcorporated Designs?

We hired them to help with design and branding for our brewery.

We wanted to gain agreement among our partners on the new logo and designs.

I found them online. I did some checking and found they did excellent work.

INKcorporated Designs started by having me meet with their design team to discuss what I wanted. Then they created the basic designs. I gave them feedback and they made adjustments. The finished products include logo and beer label designs, sell sheets, and point of sale graphics to provide our wholesalers for printing in their print shops.

I worked with Melissa (Principal Graphic Designer, INKcorporated Designs).

We’re so pleased with their work and will continue to use them for our design needs. We will also consider INKcorporated Designs for an upcoming—and much needed—website redesign project.

Their workflow was very effective. INKcorporated Designs listened intently to what we wanted and made changes accordingly. They’re flexible, great listeners, and not afraid to make changes to keep the client satisfied.

Most impressive was their strength of ideas and willingness to start with what we wanted. Then they INKcorporated (pun intended!) the insights into the finished products.

There are always areas for improvement, but nothing worth mentioning here.

We never had a problem thanks to their flexibility.
    The value is in the quality of their work at competitive prices.
    They're excellent to work with.

Graphic Design Support for Digital Creative Platform

"The ease of working with Melissa is impressive! She is so helpful, professional and punctual."

Jan. 2019

INKcorproated Designs provided graphic design services to create marketing materials for a third-party client.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Senior Partner Manager, Creative Tech Platform

The final results were beautiful assets. INKcorporated Designs provided a nimble lead who was helpful in a pinch. Quick customer service sets them up well for future business.

I am in sales at a technology platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire INKcorporated Designs?

I hired INKcorporated Designs to help with graphic design work for marketing materials for my clients.

Through a friend.

They created marketing materials.

Melissa

Beautiful marketing materials.

The ease of working with Melissa is impressive! She is so helpful, professional and punctual. She has helped me out in a pinch multiple time and I won't hesitate to use her again.

n/a