Its the quality which speaks & people who matter.

We at InheritX Solutions believe in providing unfeigned support & services in IT & ITeS industry.

Our portfolio incorporates the expertise on various domains/technologies like, ASP.NET, PHP, Open source customization, Mobile App Development, along with new Senecha and iWebkit platforms.

We are growing towards creating a new horizon of smart applications benefiting the world with its best internet solutions.

For clients, I assist them in getting the optimum solutions for their money invested in Internet Business so as to get maximum ROI.

Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

3. Thierry (Canada)

4. Ryan(UK)

5. Eyal (israel)

TUDO Web

TUDO is a big idea, quite simply tudo changes the way we buy or sell forever. Also you can register your Buisness to get instant quality leads. Whatever you want, post it on Tudo and get a great deal. Whatever you sell, Tudo it for instant quality leads. Tudo builds powerful networks based on your social reviews, wallet functionality and purchasing experience. You can also invite your friends and also communicate with them via message.

Know more : https://goo.gl/xeaksQ

App Date- Date for Real

AppDate. is the new way to meet, date and fall in love.

For serious or fun relationships, AppDate is full with features that make dating safe and real.

Know more: https://goo.gl/YtuCPi

Spanish on the Go - Educational App

Guide to learn Spanish language Through our app you will have twenty four hour access to your Spanish lessons without the need for the internet or teacher. This app provides the recorded voices of fluent speakers and allows you to compare your own recording to them.

Know more: https://goo.gl/AoKCkS

Equipment Manager Utility App

Equipment Manager allows user to manage all your HVAC equipment information using our cloud database. Register to use the web-based administrator to take full advantage of scheduling, reporting, and information management. Also works as a stand-alone app when your customers are utilizing the web-based administrator feature. Fully interactive for all your technicians to share information (multi-user utilizing single database).

Here are a few advantages you will have when using Equipment Manager:
– Automatically send reports to your customers instantly from the job site using this app
– Use QR code navigation to retrieve equipment data
– Schedule equipment inspections through admin panel
– Generate repair forms for replacing units as well as major components within the unit
– Allow critical documents to be accessed fer each item of equipment
– Capture images to be uploaded with reports or attach to equipment file
– Launch GPS...

Cinch Gaming

The Cinch Gaming application connects to a Cinch Tech powered game controller to track gameplay performance and skill in a revolutionary new way. Track gameplay statistics like button press rates, thumb stick movement rates, combo button presses, and more. The Cinch Gaming application provides the user with a skill-based “Cinch Score” and a graphical readout of performance. The app even allows the user to compare their results with friends and professional gamers. Track progress over time to see which areas you are skilled at and which areas need the most improvement.

Know more : https://goo.gl/osak4y

Weightnot Health & Fitness App

WeightNot Members can now log their meals, exercise, program activities and daily progress on the go with the WeightNot App.
Morning weigh-ins and ketosis testing, body measurements, steps, water consumption, food selections, NutriScriptions, sleep time and more can be entered quickly and easily, then reviewed in summary graphical displays for different periods of time.

And all of the program and meal information that is tracked in the WeightNot App is automatically synchronized with the WeightNot Web Dashboard, so that data is available to members on the desktop too.

Know more : https://goo.gl/faSuhP

PRECEPTS Puzzle Game

Welcome to the best Bible Crossword Puzzle ever!

For fans of crossword puzzles who also love God’s word, Precepts is a great educational mind-building game that will teach children and adults God’s word, while providing unprecedented spiritual edification.

Know more : https://goo.gl/G6D1jd

ROULA Web

ROULA has finally made life easy for you when it comes to renting a bike. ROULA is the one stop destination online, or via the App, to locate a quality ride wherever you travel, be that for a race, tour, vacation, business trip, or simply because you just gotta ride!

Whether your preference is Pinarello, Colnagao, Cannodale or Seven, we have created the worlds largest single destination to find you the perfect ride by the most select passionate group of retail partners, wherever you are traveling to.

Try it, click, rent and ride!

Know more: https://goo.gl/7zkBcf

+Friends App

App +friends represents a non-profit group of individuals whose goal is to provide an online platform for those living with HIV in Singapore.
We understand that being newly diagnosed with HIV can be an emotional journey, which requires strength and encouragement to keep life going. Very often fear, stigma and misconceptions can prevent one from being open to others. We recognise this and believe we can help change the situation.
+friends provides the features for HIV patients to seek answers, friends and support.
1. Post a topic, question or share your experiene about living with HIV in Singapore.
2. Make new friends by sending a heart in the user feature.
3. Receive a notification when someone hearts or leaves a comment on your post.
4. Learn about the latest news on Living with HIV in Singapore.
5. Flag a report if you find any of the content in appropriate

Know more : https://goo.gl/...

Engage App

Engage is a highly interactive employee engagement app, delivering the insights, information and intelligence you need to engage your people – straight to your laptop, desktop or smart device and all in real time.

What’s more Engage provide a direct link between leaders and employees at all levels giving full visibility of what’s going on at the coalface.

Know more: https://goo.gl/nNbp8p

STATS4STEM e-learning website

STATS4STEM provides a collection of learning, assessment, tutoring, data, and computing resources for statistics educators and their students. Our assessment and tutoring feature allows for instantaneous student feedback with question specific hints for students who are struggling. In addition, real-time learning charts and reports are available to help educators adapt instruction to meet the individual needs of their students.

Know More : https://goo.gl/tn9EX9

Crityk App

Crityk is a brand-new Lifestyle Food App that will forever change the restaurant industry and the way we as consumers find great food and drinks. Want the best Mac and Cheese in your area? We can show you that. Have specific dietary needs? We got you covered. Crityk is the only app of its kind that allows users to truly “Be a local, Anywhere”, by working with restaurants and publications to ensure that the customer is getting the best experience possible when enjoying a night out. Curated by locals and everyday people, each item is rated on a simple 5-star rating system. So now, rather than knowing what restaurants are good in your area, or area you are traveling to, you’ll know what’s good at that restaurant.

Know more: https://goo.gl/cibYDK

Making Money Game Development

MAKING MONEY™ is an exciting game for all who aspire to business, trading and financial success. The object is to become the wealthiest player.

Know more : https://goo.gl/fxucw8

VR Zombie Clash

Dive in the middle of Zombie apocalypse and drive your way through roads full of zombies and obstacles.

This game will teleport you into the virtual full of action zombie-world. Amazing 3D graphics and smooth game play on any VR headsets you own.

Know more: https://goo.gl/AXShwP

Campus Coupons App

Campus Coupons will provide you with a variety of discounts and deals on your campus! Don’t waste your time carrying around old print coupons, just select your campus and instantly have access to all the great deals near you! Show the business what deal you are interested in and immediately save money!
With easy to access categories not only do we keep it simple for you to use but we also keep you updated with constantly changing weekly deals and daily specials on your campus so make sure to keep checking!

Know more :- https://goo.gl/5Um1XR

WordPress Development for Dental Organization

"Their employees have a common understanding of project expectations and produce great results."

Apr. - June 2017

Team members of InheritX worked together to develop a website on WordPress that reflects a professional brand and presents a unified platform for users to schedule appointments with ease.

Humble, Texas
Owner, Dental Office

The produced result is expected to have a positive response from users and will be an incredibly useful tool in presenting the company's brand in a visually appealing and reputable way. InheritX is quick to respond to requests and does well with responding to feedback.

We have a group of dental offices in Texas. I’m a practicing dentist and I'm the owner of the organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inheritx?

We wanted to create a corporate website where all of our locations were listed in one place. The website would help with our corporate branding and provide a good image of our organization. I've worked with other agencies on developing separate websites for each location, but I didn't feel fully supported in those projects. I was looking for another provider to handle the larger development project for our corporate website.

They created a logo, website, and overall online structure. The website was built on WordPress. I told the CEO of InheritX that I needed a website that represents our brand reputation on a more massive scale. We wanted the website to have the functionality that allows users to submit a zip code, find a nearby location, and schedule an appointment. We also wanted to be able to post about courier jobs on the website for dentists or staff members. Applicants can apply via the website and send their resume through email.

How did you come to work with InheritX?

They were referred to me by a friend. I looked at previous projects they had on their website, and they also had a decent website for themselves. I talked to the CEO and explained my requirements and he was able to quickly understand what I wanted. That made me feel at ease to move forward with them.

How much have you invested with InheritX?

We spent $15,000 on the project.

I started working with them in April 2017, and the project was completed in June 2017.

They did a good job with the design. We’re just launching the site now so I don’t have any metrics yet. I’m positive and optimistic about what we have now in terms of the functionality and overall design. We haven’t had a corporate website before, so I’m thrilled to introduce it to the public and use the site as a branding tool.

How did Inheritx perform from a project management standpoint?

They had a full team, but they assigned one point of contact who was easy to work with. Whenever I requested changes, he would make notes of them. He would then follow up with an email after the changes were made to make sure the individual items were completed. Then he would ask for feedback on those items. In terms of response and overall management, they were great at working together to get things accomplished.

What did you find most impressive about Inheritx?

Their employees have a common understanding of project expectations and produce great results. They have a good team.

Are there any areas Inheritx could improve?

I don’t have any issues. They need to make sure their team stays together.

Overall Score It was a great experience.
    They gave me the deadline and delivered ahead of schedule even with all of the changes I wanted.
    I got a similar quote from another local company. The reason I chose InheritX is that they were more concerned with my happiness than charging me extra for all of the changes I requested.
    The quality of service was great.
    I would recommend them to a friend.

iOS Development for Social-Based App

"They are very committed. It felt like they were part of my company."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Given a simple idea and vision for a social-based app, InheritX Solutions provided the technical expertise to develop the application into a fully functioning product for iOS devices.

Startup

New York City, New York
Dennis Cortijo
Owner, CTRD

As the app's functions and features advanced throughout the development project, InheritX Solutions was flexible and accommodating with sticking to the original budget. They are a responsive and knowledgeable team that's capable of creating quality products without needing instruction or guidance.

I currently manage a social-based app. The app provides a platform for people to meet to do activities. I’m the sole owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with InheritX Solutions?

I wanted to build an app that allows people to meet others based on special interests. I needed somebody to build the app. Though I thought I had a clear idea of what the app was going to be, that idea developed, evolved, and changed once I began working with InheritX Solutions.

In the beginning, I basically had an idea for the app, including some sketches of what I wanted it to look like. InheritX helped to make the app what it is right now.

The first thing they did when we started the project was issued a conference call where they introduced me to everybody. They had a team of five to ten people that worked on the project, but I had constant communication with only three. I had a project manager who I talked to on a regular basis and two people who I communicated with for the website and graphics.

I also corresponded with the head manager. She wasn't involved in the project, but she was the boss of everybody. She was very responsive and told me that I could contact her at any time if I had a concern or question throughout the project.

The app has only been developed for iOS, but we will develop it for Android down the road. I recently launched the app and will begin marketing it soon.

How did you come to work with InheritX Solutions?

I was considering other providers, but I had no idea how to find a company to build an app and do it at a reasonable cost. I used one website to submit a job posting and got hundreds of responses. Among those, I looked for different quotes and talked to different people. I focused on five companies and ended up meeting with a few members of the InheritX team in New York.

At the time, I wasn't fully ready to tackle the project just yet, but InheritX was very diligent about keeping in touch. A few months went by, and they contacted me again. We had a conversation and that's when I decided I was going to select them as partners. When I made my decision, it was based on their experience and rapport, and I felt very confident with them from the get-go. I just had a really good feeling about them.

How much have you invested with InheritX Solutions?

I have spent close to $50,000.

The initial conversation happened around August 2015, but I didn't commit to the project until March 2016. The work is ongoing. The app as I envisioned it and the original stated project is completed. We’re now looking to relaunch it and do a few more things.

The app is fairly new since we just launched it. I haven't created the whole marketing plan yet because right now we are focusing on fixing bugs and making sure that the app is completely seamless. However, from the people that have used it, we've received feedback that the app looks beautiful, professional, and clean, which was exactly what I was hoping for.

How did InheritX Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Very good. I have a full-time job aside from this project and I travel a lot, so sometimes I was the one who was hard to reach. They gave me deadlines and they always stuck to them, even if I would throw things at them, or change things, or if it would take me a few days to approve something.

In terms of managing the project, I felt like I was the only client that they were working with, which felt great. Even with the time difference, they were on top of it. I never felt that I would send a message and I wouldn’t get a response back. There was never any miscommunication and I never felt like I had to explain something over and over again. They were really easy to work with in that sense.

What did you find most impressive about InheritX Solutions?

I once tried to develop another app with a US-based company, years ago. They gave me a quote, but when the project started, they came back and said the price would be three times the agreed amount. I ended up losing money with them because they were not a legit company. That's the reason why it took me a long time to commit to doing this app because I was afraid that it would happen again, but InheritX was very trustworthy and they ended up doing a lot of extra work as well.

We made some changes and additions to the app, and InheritX was very reasonable and flexible. They are also very knowledgeable, so they were able to provide a lot of feedback and ideas on how to best make the app. I'm not a technical person, but they were really patient and helped me throughout the entire process.

They are also very committed. It felt like they were part of my company. I never felt like they were just trying to make money or take advantage of the situation.

Are there any areas InheritX Solutions could improve?

No. I'm very happy with them. I have a couple of other apps that I want to develop, and they’re going to be the people I work with because my experience has been so great.

Overall Score No complaints. They were very professional and great people to work with.
    Inheritx offered a reasonable price in comparison to US-based companies that were really pricey.
    They developed exactly what I envisioned, even though my vision wasn't clear at the beginning. They were great.
    I have other projects down the pipeline, and I'm definitely going to use them again.

App Development for Consulting Services Company

"Compared to other teams I’ve worked with, Inheritx is more organized in terms of their processes and project delivery."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Beginning with the full development of a website for an e-commerce startup, technical leads from Inheritx Solutions also delivered mobile applications built for native iOS and Android devices.

Co-Founder, ConfidoSoft

Even when dealing with clients who are unclear of their own business objectives, Inheritx Solutions excels at formulating and presenting various options for project deliverables. They are proactive in coming up with new ideas that are within budget and within partners' goals.

I am a co-founder of Confidosoft LLC. We mainly provide consulting services to clients, and specialize in multiple things, including Microsoft and open-source technologies, as well as mobile-app development. We have clients across multiple countries, with most of our work being done in the US, UK, Australia and India. We provide services based on their requirements.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inheritx Solutions?

We were working on a startup project on behalf of a client. Without disclosing too much information, it was an e-commerce site similar to Airbnb, but with another focus. We have our own offshore team and have also worked with other vendors. We didn’t have enough capacity, so we went to Inheritx Solutions.

Inheritx Solutions’ team initially helped us create the website for the product, but also built native iOS and Android mobile applications later on. The iOS app was developed in Objective-C, and the website used PHP and MySQL.

We had a project manager from their side, as well as a technical lead who managed 3 separate teams, for Android, iOS and the web. We had 2 web developers, 1 for iOS, and 1 for Android, as well as a tester.

How did you come to work with Inheritx Solutions?

We found them through references. I didn’t want to choose a completely unknown company.

How much have you invested with Inheritx Solutions?

The cost of their work has been above $50,000.

We started the conversation with Inheritx Solutions in early 2016, and the project was kicked off in April. We are not completely done, but Inheritx’s deliverables were finished a couple of months ago. We are continuing the collaboration with them.

The client is trying to work with investors and obtain more funds, and they don’t want to go live until this is achieved. This is the reason why the platform is in the pending state right now. The site is live, but it’s not fully-used publicly.

How did Inheritx Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

What I’ve liked about them, compared to other offshore teams I’ve used, is the fact that I could give Inheritx a problem from a nontechnical client who didn’t know exactly what the goal was, and have their technical lead come up with different options. I bring the same services to clients, but proactively coming up with different options, rather than looking for direction from us all the time, is something I appreciate about Inheritx.

On many occasions, when working with remote people, there is a lot of back-and-forth around the quality of the software produced, but Inheritx was good in this respect. We didn’t have to worry a lot about testing on our end.

The project required more work, but we had a buffer and were able to finish everything within the timeline.

What did you find most impressive about Inheritx Solutions?

Compared to other teams I’ve worked with, Inheritx is more organized in terms of their processes and project delivery. It was better for us to assign them all the work, instead of working with multiple providers.

Are there any areas Inheritx Solutions could improve?

Things have been fine on this project, and we received everything on time. The overall set of requirements from the client’s side was not very clear upfront, which meant that Inheritx had to do more work on their side, just for their benefit. It’s hard to work with clients who only know a bit about their goal. It’s best to clarify requirements before starting a project, but we needed to do it anyway, given the timeline the client was looking for.

The extra work wasn’t Inheritx’s fault. Our client’s requirements weren’t very clear from the start.
    I am not the direct client for them, so I cannot really justify the cost. Based on the quality we received, Inheritx deserves this rating.

App Development for Gaming Platform

"They were on top of the work every day, and spent additional time in the office, making sure we reached our milestones."

Aug. 2014 - Nov. 2015

Inheritx Solutions provided the technical expertise for the development of multiple gaming applications, turning concepts into products created for iOS and Android.

Nigeria
CEO, Buichke Ltd.

Committed to delivering quality products, Inheritx Solutions goes the extra mile to learn new development processes and ensure the work they deliver is free of any bugs or errors. They are both reliable and flexible business partners.

We are a games and apps developer. We have two games on the market currently. I am the CEO and founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inheritx Solutions?

I develop concepts, but I am not a technical person, so I needed to find developers.

Our 2D game was developed on the Unity engine for iOS and Android. Inheritx was also responsible for building the backend admin panel for player details.

We worked with one contact for the game development, and one for the admin panel. I don’t know how many people were involved in the backend. Making apps involved an entire backend chain, including graphic designers and so on. I had contact with two people throughout the project.

How did you come to work with Inheritx Solutions?

We searched multiple companies, and advertised on Guru.com. We received around 18 proposals from freelancers, including Inheritx. We had conversations around pricing, technical capabilities and so on, and narrowed the selection down to three. Inheritx had an edge in terms of technical skillsets, and they seemed able to deliver what we proposed.

How much have you invested with Inheritx Solutions?

The cost of our first game was $13,000. The second one cost $16,000.

We first got in touch with Inheritx in August 2014, and the project started in 2015. It was completed in November 2016.

The app is available on the market, and we haven’t had any issues in terms of crashes or bugs. We have an average rating of 4.8 on Google Play, and the rating is good on iOS as well. We’ve received good reviews, and have actively monitored the app for any issues. I play the game myself once in a while, and haven’t experienced any problems or crashes.

How did Inheritx Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The first game we developed was a complex project. We experienced some issues during the process, but Inheritx’s handling was satisfactory. They were on top of the work every day, and spent additional time in the office, making sure we reached our milestones. This experience told me a lot about their level of competence and commitment to delivery.

What did you find most impressive about Inheritx Solutions?

When we started our project, we had a bit of a financial constraint because of economic issues in our own country, Nigeria. There was a sharp increase in the foreign exchange rate, of almost 400%. We couldn’t continue payments at that point, but, when I approached Inheritx’s management and explained our challenge, they understood. This is one instance when they showed flexibility around our financial agreement, and I would rate them 5 stars in this regard.

Are there any areas Inheritx Solutions could improve?

I don’t know the ins and outs of their operations, but, because our first project was a complex concept, it required some learning. I knew that some elements were new to Inheritx’s team, but they quickly learned about them, and were able to get the project delivered.

Things haven’t always gone as planned.
    Compared to other developers, Inheritx had the second-best offer for our project.
    I base this on the ratings we’ve been getting on our own apps.

Fashion App Development for Entrepreneur

"I’m completely satisfied with Inheritx’s services and the outcome of the product."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Inheritx Solutions created a startup fashion app from scratch, providing wireframing, graphic design, and backend development. After finishing the first 2 milestones, they now conduct tweaks before the launch.

Startup

Belgium
Director, Fashion App

Through Inheritix Solutions’ efficient approach, the product continues to meet technical goals with impressive quality. The team’s competitive price point, fast-paced workflow, and passion for excellence foster a sense of trust.

I’m a standalone entrepreneur in Belgium with an idea for a Tinder-like app for fashion items rather than dating. The product helps people choose the outfits they want to wear in different situations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inheritx Solutions?

I needed help with developing the initial version of my app from scratch.

Inheritx handled the full package—the graphic design, wireframing, and backend development. I gave them an idea of what I needed, and we went through multiple calls in order to figure out exactly how I wanted the app to look. Based on my idea, Inheritx created wireframes for my screens. I reviewed them and made some changes. Once the final approval was given, they started the actual development. Each stage was broken down into milestones, and we’ve recently completed the second of these.

I had contact with the two people in the company, but the overall team was quite large, consisting of 1–2 graphic designers, 2–3 developers, and around 4 other resources.

How did you come to work with Inheritx Solutions?

I went to Guru.com, which is a website that puts developers in touch with people who want to develop products. I created an advert with a brief description of the app, and different people bid on it, offering price and timeline estimates. I messaged a couple of them, including Inheritx, and liked their business lead. He made me confident in the team’s ability, which was important since I’d be investing my time and money with them.

How much have you invested with Inheritx Solutions?

The cost of their work has been around €5,000 [$5,500].

I started working with Inheritx in the beginning of May 2017. We’re about to finish development, but I plan to handle other issues before the launch.

Because the app hasn’t been launched or shown to anyone outside of the team, the only feedback has come from Inheritx, in terms of how they think it will work and what changes they recommend.

How did Inheritx Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I was surprised at the team’s professional and efficient approach. We have regular calls every two days, making sure that everything is on track. Inheritx creates minutes created for each call, detailing what was discussed. The financial part is handled through Guru.com. Based on our agreement, when a milestone is approved, I’m issued an invoice. The overall impression I’ve gotten is that Inheritx runs a legitimate business.

If something didn’t turn out like I wanted, Inheritx set up calls and made changes to ensure that I’d be completely happy with the product. I could always tell them when something needed to be adjusted.

Based on our interactions, I’ve noticed that they love what they do, which shows in the quality of the product. The app involves uploading pictures, and Inheritx’s team has uploaded ones of their office, which looks like a cool place in which to work.

What did you find most impressive about Inheritx Solutions?

I don’t have a basis for comparison, but working with Inheritx made me glad I chose them over others. I’m completely satisfied with Inheritx’s services and the outcome of the product.

Are there any areas Inheritx Solutions could improve?

They work quickly and efficiently, and project deadlines were always met. This is both a good and a bad thing because they’re so quick that I struggled to keep up with them.

Overall Score Their timeliness, value for money, and quality are excellent. Plus, they are genuinely nice people.
    They're never late.
    I was able to come to an agreement with Inheritx that matched my original budget.
    Inheritx has been very accommodating and made sure that I got the result that I wanted.
    I’d have no issue recommending them.