2018 Search Engine Land Landy Award Winner

In business for close to 2 decades, Infront is a full service, award winning boutique digital agency focuesed on website, digital marketing & SEO solutions.

2018 US Search Awards Finalist in 3 Categories- Best Use of Search – Retail/eCommerce, Best Use of Search – Health, Infront Webworks & Garden of the Gods Storage - Local SEO Campaign

2018 Search Engine Land, Landy Awards Winner- Best Overall SEO Intitative- Small Business

2018- Interactive Marketing Awards, Finalist in 3 Categories- Best Interactive Marketing – Retailer / Ecommerce, Best SEO Campaign, Search Agency of the Year.

2017 US Search Awards Finalist "Best Small SEO Agency of the Year"

Infront Webworks is an award-winning Digital Agency that’s been improving client growth while reducing costs and maximizing ROI for over 20 years. They have over 100 5-Star reviews in Google, and are a Google Certified Partner, 1 of 20 Agencies in the U.S. to pass the rigorous review process and meet the standard to be LSA certified. The team currently has over 65 certifications in Google, Inbound, Yext, and SEN.

Infront Webworks tailors its programs to the goals of the client’s website. They identify a strategy that is effective for your website, define “Key Performance Indicators” for your review and implement a program that will get results. All fully managed SEO programs come with “dashboards” that you can log in to check statistics and key performance indicators 24/7. As they achieve your desired ranking in search we have programs that can lower your monthly cost and train you to be involved in the SEO process while we also maintain your placement and keep up on search engine algorithm changes.

Infront's team offers online solutions to fit all clients website needs and most budgets.

1996
Colorado Springs, CO
  • Infront Webworks
    5350 Tomah Dr
    Colorado Springs, CO 80918

YMCA (Denver, Pueblo, Boulder), Goodwill, Ge Johnson, Harley Davidson, Abba Eye Care, Hospice Analytics, Premier Urgent Care, Pfiedler Enterprises, Goodwill, Colorado Department of Transportation, El Pomar Foundation, City of Colorado Springs, City of Cripple Creek, Pikes Peak Hospice, National Museum of World War II Aviation, United Way, City of Aspen Colorado, Triple Crown Casinos, Midnight Rose Hotel & Casino, McGills Hotel & Casino

City of Cripple Creek Colorado

Pikes Peak United Way

Pikes Peak United Way
www.ppuw.org

Services: Backend Development, Web Strategy, Visual DesigN

Colorado Springs Hot Tub Sales & Service, Inc.

Colorado Springs Hot Tub Sales & Service, Inc.

Objectives
-Create warm and inviting graphics that communicate the comfort and warmth that comes from owning a hot tub.
-Display inventory on the website to allow users to explore and help them make the decision to visit the showroom.
-Attract consumers to the website using Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, and other Internet Marketing strategies.

Our design team came up with a simple and elegant design that has a warm and relaxing feel. We built an easy-to-maintain custom database that feeds into the site so that Colorado Springs Hot Tub employees could quickly and easily maintain their online inventory of hot tubs.

Once the design and development was completed, our marketing team took over. They created a very aggressive marketing plan that included Map and Directory Optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-per-click (PPC), and on-site calls-to-action.

...

SEO and Digital Marketing for Senior Living Company

"They give you tangible ways to improve your metrics and your business."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Infront Webworks provides SEO and social media marketing services in order to increase visibility of a new site. They track successful keywords, organic and direct search trends, and successful content models.

Laura Hester
VP of Senior Housing, Cedarwood Development

Infront Webworks offers meaningful and valuable analytics with a focus on improving digital presence. They are thorough in their research, leading to well-informed suggestions for website updates and content creation. They hold regular meetings and capably address all concerns.

I'm the vice president of senior housing for Cedarwood Development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

We launched a website for one of our senior housing projects in Colorado and were having some challenges with our initial search engine optimization. We sought a group that could increase traffic to our website.

They took a multifaceted approach to determine the best keywords and content to make our site more visible. Further, they have developed analytics of our growth and made recommendations for driving specific content on certain pages. They also managed our social media marketing efforts.

Our main digital marketing specialist will engage with her internal team, but we only engage with her.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

The PR firm that we use referred them to us based on their past success with them. We solicited a proposal from Infront Webworks, and we were impressed with their awards and their results from previous partnerships.

Our three-month period to settle our infrastructure was $850 a month. Currently, the analytics reviews of our site cost $350 a month.

We started working together in September 2017, and the work is ongoing.

We are now more confident in our ability to track the keyword success for close to 50 keywords. We are able to study our organic search versus direct search numbers. Our social media marketing efforts are more refined, and we are able to discern the effectiveness of those campaigns.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager connects with her team and brings information and recommendations to us through phone calls every other week with me, our leadership, and our marketing group.

I have been very pleased with the proactive nature of their work. Prior to our engagement, our website looked nice, but it wasn’t driving people to find us. Infront Webworks has been able to address our needs well.

No. I wouldn’t change anything. They’re doing what I’m asking, which is to measure and react.

They give you tangible ways to improve your metrics and your business. You have to respond accordingly.

I had some reservations about the price, but it has proven to be worthwhile.
    I have already recommended them.

SEO and Social Media Marketing Support for Marketing Agency

"They really live, eat, and breathe digital marketing."

Sept. 2017 - March 2018

Infront consulted on a large SEO project and created a social media marketing campaign on behalf of a smaller marketing agency.

Centreville, Virginia
David Matine
Founder, Above The Fold Marketing, LLC

Infront’s SEO findings helped increase organic search rankings by identifying backlink opportunities and fixing crawl errors. Their social marketing campaign led to significant engagement in the first month, driving significant site visits by users.

I am the founder of Above the Fold Marketing. I mainly focus on SEO for a variety of websites.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

I reached out to Infront for two things. First, I asked them to consult with me on a pretty large SEO project I was working on. Second, I had a few clients who asked me to do Facebook advertising, which was outside of my area, so I asked Infront to take over those advertising campaigns for me.

I pretty much handed over the Facebook advertising to Infront’s social media expert and had him check in with me once a month to give progress updates. For the SEO consulting, I reached out and asked them to look over everything to make sure I was on the right track and that I hadn’t missed anything of strategic importance. They came back with a few crawl errors and backlink opportunities that helped improve my client’s organic rankings. They also helped fix a few onsite errors such as broken backlinks on the client’s site as well.

I worked with their social media expert, a backlink developer, and one SEO consultant.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

I worked for Infront in 2014 and I knew how good they were at SEO—which is why I reached out.

I have spent around $5,600.

I first contacted them in September 2017, and we finished the project in March 2018.

As far as SEO, their worked helped my client improve their organic rankings. For the Facebook advertising, in the first month we had 400 page views with a reach of 11,600 and 11,000 engagements such as liking or sharing the ad. We also had five actions resulting from engagement, meaning users went to my client’s website and filled out a form.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Asana so I could keep track of their progress, however as the project moved into strictly consulting we mostly talked by phone and email.

Infront is much more competitive than your average digital marketing agent or consultant. That competitiveness is the edge that has allowed them to grow and be so successful. They really live, eat, and breathe digital marketing.

No, I was very happy.

I would say to be very clear about your goals. If you don’t know what your goals are as a business it is possible to spend a lot of money on a service like digital marketing and not get results. The more information you can give a digital marketing agency on your goals the more they can help you, which is definitely the case at Infront.

We didn’t have many deadlines, but they were usually met on time.
    I think they have competitive pricing compared to other agencies.
    I was really impressed with the social media advertisement.

Web Design and SEO Support for Dermatology Practice

“Infront's efforts have helped our website register on the first page of Google for our services.”

Oct. 2010 - Ongoing

Infront designed and developed a website from scratch, providing wireframes and iterations as needed. They continue to provide support for monitoring web analytics and SEO.

Jeff Anderson
Practice Manager, Colorado Dermatology Institute

Infront's efforts to enhance web performance continue to be realized through high Google search rankings. Supportive and transparent in their approach, their team collaborates well with third party partners and is focused on continuous improvement.

I'm the practice manager of the Colorado Dermatology Institute, a dermatology clinic.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

When we opened our business in 2010, we needed a vendor to help us create a website and provide SEO and digital marketing services.

Infront designed and developed our website after discussing our needs through a series of meetings. They provided wireframes and iterated on the design as needed. Then we engaged them on SEO services, which they continue to provide in addition to maintenance.

Initially, we worked with Mike (Marketing and SEO Director, Infront Webworks) to setup the website. Now, we mostly work with someone else on SEO and another person on web design/modification.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

The company we worked with on marketing suggested we consider Infront.

We've invested in the range of $25,000–$50,000 over the years, and they charge $125 per hour for services.

We started working with them in the Fall of 2010 and they continue to provide maintenance and SEO services.

Infront's efforts have helped our website register on the first page of Google for our services. They're constantly discussing ways for us to inch up even more in search rankings and we're consistently performing well.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever I request web work, their team sends a summary report of the project and cost for services. On SEO, their team collaborates well with another vendor we work with on marketing. We'll schedule conference calls to go over Infront's Google Analytics, so we can brainstorm ideas for areas to tweak on the site.

They're highly responsive and proactive about suggesting areas for improvement. Since I'm not an expert, it's great to not have to think about anything—I trust they know what they're doing.

It will help to have an idea of what you want before approaching them, but don't worry if you're starting from a blank slate. Infront helped us navigate what would work best for us based on the vague ideas we started out with.

Overall Score They're honest and do a great job at continuing to enhance our website.
    Deadlines were miscommunicated on only a couple of occasions.
    They've never tried to raise rates after estimates were provided.

Web Design, SEO, and Content Support for ENT Practice

“They provide a lot of services at a reasonable cost.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Infront redesigned a website, focusing on SEO, copy, and general UX. They fixed issues overlooked by the past provider and created a blog to improve keyword searches. Content creation was a top priority.

Kevin Watson
Administrator, Colorado ENT & Allergy

Infront provides monthly reports and meetings, clearly highlighting what is and isn’t working. SEO and site traffic have increased since hiring them. Flexibility and a willingness to adapt to specific needs makes Infront a valuable partner.

I’m the administrator for Colorado ENT & Allergy, a private physician practice based in Colorado Springs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

We had a basic website but hadn’t spent much time working on its SEO, and our provider at the time wasn’t very experienced with it. The ENT side of our business didn’t have much competition, but the local allergy market was highly competitive. We wanted our site to comprehensively reflect the allergy services we provided and reach the market as best as possible.

Infront redesigned our website and worked on its SEO. We had very little content for the allergy services, so they built out the Center of Excellence for that topic. Since then, they’ve build out all our Centers of Excellence, each with its own original content.

They’ve also resolved some technical issues stemming from our previous website provider. They made the site easier to read, introduced citations for the content, and generally improved the user experience. They even started a blog for our company.

My main contact is their Senior SEO and Marketing Project Manager. I don’t interact with the other team members.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

I don’t know how they were originally found, but our allergy practice had worked with them on some previous projects.

We’ve spent about $12,000 so far.

We’ve been partners since August 2017.

Our SEO has improved since hiring Infront, and I’ve learned a lot about our website and who it’s reaching. They increased our keyword placement for both allergy and ENT terms, moving us up 5–6 positions for most keywords targeting Colorado Springs. Out of our 329 keywords, 128 are currently ranking number one for the area, and 284 rank in the top 10. Our overall website traffic has increased.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

We have quite a bit of email contact and a monthly meeting to go over reports and brainstorm plans. We don’t use any specialized tools, but Infront sends a comprehensive monthly report explaining what keywords people use to find our company and other important information.

Infront delivers on what they promised plus so much more. They write content that highlights specific keywords, and I just have to review it to make sure it reflects what we do. A lot of other companies wanted me or a physician to write the content for them to review and edit, but Infront was willing to do it this way, which is what we wanted. They provide a lot of services at a reasonable cost.

Working with certain types of clients requires patience. Being a small physician practice without a lot of resources, we sometimes can’t review their content as fast as they’d like.

If you don’t know how well your web presence is performing, try to find out. That will help you know what Infront can do for you. They’re open and honest, so don’t be afraid to ask them questions. They never pressured me into anything.

Overall Score Other people looking at Infront’s profile should know how well they perform.
    Any delays came from my end.
    Compared to other companies, I feel I’m getting the most out of my money with Infront.
    Our content requires a level of specialized knowledge on ENT and allergy, which takes time to achieve.

SEO Work for Social Media Marketing Company

“The cost is well worth the return.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Infront transferred and upgraded a WordPress website to improve SEO, and they also take care of SEO on the backend. They consult on optimization of content and social media as well. The work is ongoing.

Morgana LeBold
Owner, Red Door Consulting

Thanks to Infront’s effective services, the website that previously could not be found in searches is now on page two and bringing in new customers. The team is knowledgeable, respectful, and trustworthy, and they deliver excellent customer service with responsive communications.

I am the owner of Red Door Consulting. We do social media marketing for small businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

We needed help with SEO work for our company.

I had a basic WordPress site that I built myself. We talked about all the things we could do to help make my website better. They helped me transfer and upgrade my website to a different WordPress management tool that would help with SEO, and they take care of the SEO on the backend for me. They helped me set up Google My Business and gave me tips for Google optimization on the content side and for social media as well.

Mike Tortorice (Digital Marketing Manager, Infront Webworks) is my main point of contact. I can ask him any question regardless of how small it is, and he is very responsive and always gets back to me. I work with another person from their team on social media for a different project.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

I met them through another agency I partner with on occasion. They had used them in the past and had nothing but great things to say about them.

I have spent around $12,000 so far.

I began working with them in March 2017 and the work is ongoing.

When I first started with them, my site couldn’t be found anywhere on Google. Now, I am on page two for local searches, which is awesome. Over the past six months, new clients have told me they found me on Google. Prior to that, I never had anyone find me organically. I am not doing any Google Ads, and this is all just resulting from their SEO work.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

Mike and I meet once a month in person, via email or phone to go over reports. He shows me where I’m ranking, what keywords he’s using, and where I have improved.

They are very kind. I’m not a technical person, and they never make me feel stupid. Their customer service is amazing; I can always call, text, or email and get a response. They’re very knowledgeable, and I trust them on what they do. Since SEO is pretty elusive for business owners, it is really easy to be taken advantage of. With Infront, they are amazing and very ethical, which I appreciate.

It’s easy to get intimidated by Google, SEO, and people who are so smart about them. Don’t be afraid to reach out often because they are nice and normal people.

Overall Score They are a stellar company.
    They are always great about meeting or exceeding deadlines. When last minute issues come up, they are really good about doing something right away.
    The cost is well worth the return. I am happy to keep investing in SEO because it keeps getting better the longer you do it.
    I love their customer service. They are awesome and kind people, and their attention to detail is really great.
    I refer them to everyone.

SEO & SEM for Full Service Advertising Agency

"We feel very lucky to have found Infront."

May 2015 - Ongoing

Infront provides SEO services to an advertising agency and at least twenty of their clients each month. The clients include network and cable television, as well as radio.

Zach Ledbetter
VP Business Development, NLA Media

Clients have seen significant gains in both total traffic and conversion metrics, and the client recruitment process has been turned entirely on its head, with much more incoming requests from the website. Infront is also responsive, proactive, and honest.

I am the Vice President of Business Development at NLA Media, which is an advertising agency specializing in broadcast media placement for network television, cable television, and radio. We also do social media, reputation management, website design, and graphic design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

When our previous SEO and SEM partners changed directions, we needed a new partner that would save our clients from having to find an SEO partner on their own.

Infront Webworks provides SEO and SEM services for our clients and for our own site. They work with at least two or three of our clients each month.

We have a single point of contact, which is one of their SEO specialists, and he has an internal team that he coordinates.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

We found Infront through several different channels somewhat simultaneously. We had referrals for them, found them through personal research, and were actually contacted by them about the SEO strategy for one of our clients. When we needed a new partner, Infront made a lot of sense and seemed like a good fit.

Routing the SEO services from Infront through us to our clients does not add any cost to the end client, but actually allows us to take a 15% commission.

The engagement began in May 2015 and is ongoing.

We produce competitive reports for our clients every six months, summarizing both how their SEO metrics have changed and where they stand in relation to their competition. Our clients have seen drastic increases in not only traffic but also conversions thanks to Infront's work. Additionally, since they took over the SEO on our site, our entire client recruitment process has changed from being majority research and prospecting to a lot of potential clients finding us online.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

Their response time is by far the best we've experienced in their industry. We can send a question and get a response and a solution within minutes. Moreover, they are also more proactive than reactive, keeping an eye on things like bandwidth constraints and other potential issues for us and our clients

The combination of service and results makes them stand out. Most other SEO companies can provide either good communication or strong results, but it is rare to find both of those together. On top of that, they are very honest, admitting mistakes and rectifying them quickly, which is also rare in the SEO space. We feel very lucky to have found Infront.

Not that I can think of right now.

Overall Score We're pretty happy with everything they've done.
    They've never even gotten close to a deadline.
    We always refer them, even to companies that aren't our clients.

SEO for PR Firm

"They were easy to find, so they clearly practiced what they preached."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Infront provided SEO services for a public relations firm, utilizing organic and paid techniques. They were also responsible for digital marketing and other website optimizations.

Amy Sufak
President, Red Energy PR

Using directories, tagging, and reviews, they boosted the firm's Google ranking to the top 3 in multiple search results. Now considered a partner, they continue to help with increasing traffic and converting leads, their communication and strategy skills being particularly useful.

At Red Energy Public Relations, Advertising & Events, we do everything from public relations campaigns and advertising media schedules to community outreach. I am the president.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

We needed SEO placement services to make sure we were at the top of Google rankings and that prospective clients could find us.

They optimized our website using SEO techniques, both organic and paid, though primarily the former. Most of our success was achieved through being put on directories, making sure we had proper reviews, and tagging on both social media platforms and our website. They did our digital marketing as well.

They have a whole team meet with us in-person, via conference calls, or in our office. They are very professional and help us not only get good rankings but also understand why we need to do specific content or tasks to get more visibility online.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

We found them through a web search. They were easy to find, so they clearly practiced what they preached. Still, it took us about 5 companies before we settled with Infront.

We've spent around $1,000–$3,000 a month depending on the month and what our goal is for that month or quarter.

We've been working with them since June 2016. They're not only working with us, but we're working with them.

When we started with them, we were in the top 10 in a specific category for our agency. We're now in the top 3 in multiple categories. We consider that a great success. We've had significantly increased traffic to the site, as well as more phone calls and converted leads, which in turn means more business.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent. We meet with them every week or so, but it's on a consistent schedule. We send agendas back and forth via email, so we know exactly what we're going to be discussing during the conference calls or in person. Everything is strategy-driven and organized with them.

We've had an excellent experience overall. Compared to other service providers, they've been extremely responsive and helpful in us meeting our goals.

We haven't had any situations where they were either difficult to work with or unresponsive.

Advice for potential customers?

Many people claim to know SEO and thoroughly understand it, but the facts are in the analytics. If you hire a Google-certified company with the ongoing consistent training, that will help you significantly in making sure you stay up to date in the ever-changing online algorithms for you to get to the top of rankings.

We've put all our clients in touch with them, so they can also be the provider of their SEO services.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Bed and Breakfast

“We are now probably the busiest B&B in our market.”

Feb. 2017

Infront developed a website from scratch to replace an outdated one, better incorporating online transaction technologies. Now, services include site maintenance, photography for online use, and SEO management.

Zeno Nolet
Owner, Saint Mary's Inn, Inc

Not only was the project completed in short order, but they’ve established a personal connection through flexibility, amiability, and understanding who they’re working with. The end result is a site delivering substantial increases in business and one to which many prospects are readily referred.

I'm the owner of St. Mary's Inn, a B&B.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

In order to maximize online booking capabilities through online travel agencies, we needed to scrap our old website and develop a new one from scratch.

We discussed specific website features to best suit the unique business model of a B&B. Then, they built the new website within a week.Users now have the ability to book multiple rooms in specific increments.Through continued maintenance and support, most customers can navigate the website smoothly. We still have a few people who experience issues but that’s most likely user-error. Our clientele is more mature in age and like myself, often not tech-savvy. That being said, Infront recently fixed an issue that I expect will lead to complete user accessibility.

They also supplement our digital marketing material by shooting photos of the property and integrating those into the site. They track our SEO and support the site when needed.

We meet with our designated SEO strategist once a month. She answers most of our technical questions as the continued point of contact. Beyond that, they have digital marketers, project managers, and developers.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

We found them via online research and interviewed a few other agencies. Despite the fact that they hadn’t worked with a B&B before, they were the right choice as we needed a company that was local, could meet in person, and could complete the website quickly.

We’ve spent $20,000 so far.

The engagement began in February 2017 and is ongoing.

We are now probably the busiest B&B in our market. The occupancy rate has doubled since our engagement began. I’m proud to send inquiring customers to the website as it’s the simplest way to interact with us and receive information.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

From communication to productivity, everything was excellent. They accommodated my schedule. I’m not tech-savvy and prefer in-person meetings to ensure I understand specifics. As a result, we’ve had meetings at their office, the B&B, and even my home. They are receptive to my concerns as a client. Micromanaging isn’t something I have to do because they work quickly and reliably.

They have a personal touch that is unique in the web development industry. Other companies would have contacted us through email and put the website up. Infront was able to come to my home and make the process transparent and pleasant. I can talk to them, call, or email anytime and get a good response. It's nice to have somebody that's there to help you.

Advice for potential customers?

The consumer’s expertise is as valuable as theirs. At first, I expected Infront to take care of everything because I wasn’t technologically inclined. However, industry-specific knowledge can help them produce a finely tuned product.

They hit all deadlines.
    The price was lower than expected.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Health Supplement Manufacturer

“Infront had to learn a lot about supplements, but they did so very quickly.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Infront Webworks redesigned a more modern, usable e-commerce website for a supplement manufacturer. They also provided SEO and digital marketing on Twitter and Facebook.

Boulder, Colorado
Director of Customer Care, Pure Research Products

The new site was considerably more user-friendly and accessible than previous solutions. Infront Webworks impressed with their personalized communication, technical expertise, and willingness to quickly learn the details of the supplement industry.

I am the director of customer care for Pure Research Products. We are a health supplement manufacturer, specifically of probiotic-derived immune boosters.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront?

They were the ones who set up our original website, and they did a great job with it. When we became bigger, we moved on to a different web design service. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out so well, so we decided to go back to Infront for this project.

They are redesigning our website, which is an e-commerce site. We needed a fresh look as well as easier cart processing. We use BigCommerce as our e-commerce site since it is quite forward, dynamic, and easy to use. We have used other companies in the past, but they weren’t as good.

Infront is also doing digital marketing for us. They take care of our Twitter and Facebook, as well as SEO [search engine optimization]. Since there is quite a bit of information on our site, we have been working with them to pare it down a little to make it more user-friendly. They have worked really hard on that.

We worked quite a bit with Matt Palis, who is the owner of Infront. Stephanie [Senior SEO & Digital Marketing Project Manager, Infront] and Andrea [Director of Web Development, Infront] have both been very helpful and responsive.

How did you come to work with Infront?

We found them around 15 years ago. I believe they were recommended to the president of our company.

We have spent between $10,000–$50,000 on their services.

We started working on the redesign in January 2017, and the project is ongoing.

Our team is satisfied with the redesign so far. Infront had to learn a lot about supplements, but they did so very quickly.

How did Infront perform from a project management standpoint?

They are excellent. They get right back to me when I send them an email, taking care of any issues in a timely fashion.

They will sometimes come to our office for meetings, which is a nice service.

No, I can’t really think of anything.

Getting things scheduled is more difficult for us.
    We really like working with them.

Digital Marketing & Design for Internet Gift Company

"Infront cared about our business and had the tools and team to deliver."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Infront created a frontend for an e-commerce startup. They provided creative solutions and optimized the site for SEO, PPC, and AdWords. The relationship is ongoing.

Colorado Springs, CO
Greg Kelley
President, P413

Customers find the site easy to navigate, and both traffic and sales have increased. Infront's team provides an intimate, hands-on approach and demonstrates commitment to the end product. They're easy to communicate with and meet deadlines.

I'm the founder and president of P413, an umbrella corporation for three start-ups.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront?

One of our start-ups specializes in a product called 400 Hugs, motivational gift calendars that can be customized by each customer. We needed frontend development on a website to establish our digital presence and drive business to the product.

Being relatively new to e-commerce, we were unsure what specs the website would need. Infront brought a number of creative ideas to the table and helped formalize our plans for the site.

Our backend was created by a previous vendor, so Infront used WordPress to design the frontend and optimized the site for SEO management, PPC, and AdWords.

Everyone at Infront has a great spirit and attitude. We work with a team of three and we've found it fantastic.

How did you come to work with Infront?

I researched developers online and vetted two companies closely. Infront is a smaller firm and I felt they could offer a more personalized service. They cared about our business and had the tools and team to deliver.

Nobody is perfect. I would describe their cost as slightly above mid-range.

We started work in December, 2016 and the project is ongoing.

Traffic and sales have both increased, and users say they are pleased with the site’s look and easy-to-use layout.

How did Infront perform from a project management standpoint?

They are good on deadlines and wonderful communicators.

I've dealt with four or five companies in the past, and while they all claim to care about your business, this isn’t always the case. Infront proves their commitment by following through with their promises. You feel like they're actively engaged in the success of your business.

No, not really.

The schedule sometimes became hectic.