MSP for an MSP

We help MSPs in transforming their customers' infrastructure with reliable, cost-effective, agile, and scalable IT solutions designed to meet the demands of today's always-connected, digital world.

We work as an extension of an MSP by providing the right resources with a problem-solving approach.

Our 24x7 team helps you to monitor your customer's infrastructure and provide an immediate resolution.

We also have a professional services team that takes up Adhoc projects such as Migration, VAPT, O365, Azure/AWS, etc.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 203-204, Parshwanath Business Park, Opp KFC, Prahladnagar
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

IT Staff Augmentation for Strategic Services Company

"The team is committed to their work, delivering for their clients."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Lacking the skills in-house, a consulting company hired Infrassist Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for their Azure expertise. The team assisted with a project's cloud security.

Dubai, UAE
Anuj Jain
CEO, Cybersec Consulting

The team at Infrassist Technologies Pvt. Ltd. met client expectations, delivering the project within the set timeline. External feedback was positive. Their project management style was noteworthy.

I’m the founder and CEO of Cybersec Consulting, a professional services, consulting, and education company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infrassist Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

There were a few projects that I didn’t have an internal skillset for.

One project needed Azure expertise for cloud security.

I was in touch with a couple of people. When it came to project delivery, there was a project lead, a project manager, a few consultants, four technical experts, and two points of management.

How did you come to work with Infrassist Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

I reached out to them because they had the skills that we needed to deliver our projects. I knew someone else who worked with them in the past, and I also found out that they offered similar types of engagements in the past. Along with their technical skills, they’re also competitive when it comes to pricing.

We’ve invested $50,000.

We worked together from January–March 2020.

The team delivered the project very well, meeting our expectations. We white-labeled them in front of our customers. Our customers were very happy.

How did Infrassist Technologies Pvt. Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was an important function of our engagement. I was always engaged with them to ensure the project was sticking to timelines and that the right budget was allocated to the project.

The team is committed to their work, delivering for their clients.

Since the cloud is a vast domain, their team should build their skills on the complete cloud infrastructure. They could expand their expertise.

Over the last few years, they’ve built on their technical expertise. Their prices are competitive.

IT Staff Augmentation for Network Security Company

"They’re willingness to help and accommodate us stands out to me."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Infrassist Technologies provided IT staff augmentation for the client’s SaaS products. They helped distributors support the implementation and management of security products.

Johannesburg, South Africa
Anton De Jager
CEO, Core Networks

Infrassist Technologies provided excellent support and customer service. The team was very accommodating and exhibited a high level of industry knowledge. Customers can expect a capable and hardworking team.

I’m the founder and CEO of Core Networks, a network security company.

Most of the products we sell require high-level skills, but it’s impossible for a distribution partner to have all the skills in-house. It’s expected of the partners to train their people to perform those technical support services.

With new products, people don’t initially want to invest in technical resources because they haven’t seen money come in yet. It’s left up to the distributor to support these people technically. We needed a company to offer these services through our channel.

They provide IT staff augmentation for our security products.

There are about four people. Our main contact is Alkesh (Director).

How did you come to work with Infrassist Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

I was looking for a solution and I reached out to Alkesh. I initially didn’t want to go for it. I tried my own thing but it’s not that simple getting people on board and keeping them. we ultimately ended up using them for most of the services.

When we initially got involved with them, they were skilled in one of our older security products. That product has since been acquired by another company. The reason I initially started working with Infrassist Technologies is they were willing to train people and get people certified on my product range in order to do the support for me.

We started working together in May 2016 and the work is ongoing.

The support was always perfect, and all the problems were solved promptly.

What I like about them is they’re always available. It’s easy to get a hold of them. When we reach out to Alkesh, even after hours, we hear from him within minutes.

They’re willingness to help and accommodate us stands out to me. If I was in some kind of challenge, I’d tell them the technology I’m battling with and they would find a way to assist even if that required them getting a certification.

Before I actually used Infrassist Technologies, I’d get the high-level engineers of the product in question and we’d do technical interviews with their employees to establish whether they actually know what they’re talking about. I got the highest certified engineer in the country on a call with one of their interviews and bombed them with the most technical questions that he could think of. They passed with flying colors which was the ultimate deciding factor for me to start using them.

No, they accommodate me with whatever I need.

The whole team is very capable. I always feel it’s important to know the boss and have a direct line to them if needed. We never had to use it, but I feel it’s a good thing to have on hand.

Overall Score I’m very happy with them.
    Sometimes the rates are more than expected, but it’s not because I think the value is ever any less.