Influencer Marketing Agency

Influencer Marketing Agency

We Are The Influencer Marketing Factory, A Global Influencer Marketing Agency

We have a proven record of successful influencer marketing campaigns and we know how to make any influencer campaign work. Our process is simple and effective and our team is passionate and looking to bring your company to the next level.

Our Expertise:

• 66 W Flagler St
    Miami, FL 33130
  • 1 Liberty St
    New York City, NY 10006

Google, Warner Music Group, Universal Music Group, Snapchat, OYO, Universal Music, Vestiaire Collective, Ablo, BIGO Live, Basic Fun!, Hily
The Joker Prank Shop – Basic Fun @ Walmart Image

The Joker Prank Shop – Basic Fun @ Walmart

Basic Fun! Hired The Influencer Marketing Factory To Run An Influencer Marketing Campaign To Promote Its Product "The Joker Prank Shop" In Collaboration With Walmart.

Our Solution

Our influencer marketing agency identified 10 TikTokers to create two pranks each using the Ultimate Prank Kit made by Basic Fun! and available at Walmart.

The 10 TikTok accounts involved had a cumulative follower

base of 64,698,018 users, the branded hashtag challenged reached 26,500,000 users and the influencers’ videos got more than 26,199,100 views and 6,533,139 likes.

Me Gusta (Shakira & Anuel AA) – Sony Music TikTok Campaign Image

Me Gusta (Shakira & Anuel AA) – Sony Music TikTok Campaign

Sony Music Hired The Influencer Marketing Factory To Run An Influencer Marketing Campaign Focused On Promoting Shakira And Anuel AA's New Song - Me Gusta

Our Solution

6 TikTok influencers – across two different countries – were contracted to create 1 TikTok video each where they tried to recreate Shakira’s eye makeup.

Our influencer marketing agency selected 6 TikTok influencers with a

total of 39.5M combined followers.

The TikTok campaign got 12,000,000 of hashtag reach, 19,100 user-generated videos, 6,900,000 video views and 1,170,000 likes.

Me Gusta (Shakira & Anuel AA) – Sony Music TikTok Campaign Image

Me Gusta (Shakira & Anuel AA) – Sony Music TikTok Campaign

Our influencer marketing agency selected 6 TikTok influencers with a

total of 39.5M combined followers.

Influencer Marketing for Digital Marketing Agency

"Their responsiveness and openness to change were outstanding."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

The Influencer Marketing Factory identified and targeted niche and micro influencers on social media.

Paris, France
David Azar
CEO, Outsmart Labs

Social media growth has taken off thanks to The Influencer Marketing Factory’s work. Their attention to customer needs and willingness to implement changes were particularly noteworthy.

I’m the CEO of Outsmart Labs. We’re a digital marketing agency that specializes in generating visibility, traffic, and sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire Influencer Marketing Agency?

I wanted to bring in a new approach to influencer marketing.

I set out to find relevant niche and micro influencers for my client.

I’m always looking to work with forward-thinking individuals who can contribute new tactics to my business. After interviewing several firms, I was most impressed by Influencer’s level of detail, reactivity, and resourcefulness.

They identified niche and micro influencers for my client.

I worked closely with their owners.

I can’t share specific numbers for privacy reasons, but our client has quadrupled their Instagram following. They’ve also created a beautiful content library without paying for costly photo shoots.

It was very effective.

Their responsiveness and openness to change were outstanding.

Honestly, nothing comes to mind.

They're great.
    They're a great value.
    I'm very happy.
    I'm very likely to recommend them.