Art is Life is Art

Delaware's leading graphic art and web design company with expertise in all aspects of business promotion from logo design to corporate web development. Galleries of 3D computer graphics, advertising, 100's of tutorials, 3D models, 2D illustration, full Web design services, sci-fi, fantasy, Rock n Roll tie dyed T-shirts, CD & book covers, prints, posters, free wallpaper, photography, artists links, Maya, 3D Studio Max, Poser, Bryce & Photoshop digital art by Ralph Hawke Manis.

Freelancer
1988
Rehoboth Beach, DE
  • 10 Ocean Drive
    Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
  • 24282 Whispering Pines Lane
    Georgetown, DE 19947

The Cultured Pearl Restaurant | Cherry Blossom Beach Fest | Cactus Mountain Designs | HBOT.com | Citadel 7 | Jobe's Landscape | PharmKent | Cypress Millwork Houston | Phillip Brown Designs

PeopleVeiw Advisors

Rodney's Animal Crackers - Package Design

Art is Global Logo Design

Art is Global Logo Design

Cypress Millwork website

Cypress Millwork website design.

Shaun Hopper @ The Cultured Pearl

Shaun Hopper at The Cultured Pearl restaurant & Sushi bar concert poster.

Websites for Multiple Small Businesses

“They know us and represent us really well. They take what we are and put a face on it.”

January 1998 - Ongoing

Infinitee Designs is the long-term design agency for a variety of business websites. They created online sales functionality, manage menu and entertainment schedule changes, and oversee all print advertising.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Susan Wood
Owner, The Cultured Pearl Restaurant

Infinitee Designs has been a helpful partner for over 18 years. They encourage growth and keep web presences up-to-date. They are responsive and offer a personal touch at reasonable rates.

I own several businesses, including a restaurant, a gift shop, a grocery store and deli, and a liquor store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infinitee Designs?

We’ve worked with them since we developed our first website. We decided to build a web presence and asked them to help.

They build different websites for each of my businesses. They did a complicated online sales website for me that had a phenomenal online ordering system. They also created a site for the gift shop that showed our products and offered options to order online.

For the restaurant, they update our menus and pictures and change our entertainment calendar and hours. The grocery and liquor stores are not big websites but give each business a web presence. They do a lot of graphic and design work for each website and any paper advertising we do. I use the paper service at least twice a week and they update all the sites continually.

We only interface with Ralph (Owner, Infinitee Designs). He does everything for us.

How did you come to work with Infinitee Designs?

I knew him as a graphic design artist before he started working on our websites. I started working with him when we first developed a web presence and never had any reason to change.

We started working together sometime around 2000. We’ve had a partnership since then.

We’ve worked with him on seven sites over 18 years. The average cost is between $25,000–$50,000 per site. We probably spend around $20,000 per year.

When I started my businesses, graphic design was mostly done with pen and paper. I sort of missed the technology age with websites and social media. It was a difficult transition for me but Infinitee Designs really became my new pen and paper. They helped us grow and progress and stay up-to-date. They continually update and secure our sites and keep our domains going. They do everything for us and are always willing to help us with new sites for various businesses.

How did Infinitee Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

Their responsiveness is instantaneous at any hour of the day. I’m the one that slows the process down; they’re often waiting on information from me. We mostly communicate by email.

The price is very reasonable compared to other companies and their personal involvement is really helpful. They know us and represent us really well. They take what we are and put a face on it.

If anything, there may be too much detail. They’re very good at improving search optimization, but sometimes that adds redundant information.

Have them visit your location and see what you are trying to do. That personal connection is what makes their work so unique.

Overall Score If you have a good product, this is the company for your job. They represent us well.
    They’re very honest.