A Team Of Digital Marketing Enthusiasts

Indy Marketing and Design is a new age digital marketing agency, specializing in connecting you with your clients by expertly representing your brand online. Our skills include branding, social media management, web development and graphic design. In short, We make you look good! We believe brand image drives growth and we represent your business across all forms of digital media. Our collaborative approach has enabled us to make lasting impressions with our clients.

We let you influence how you want to be heard because after all, it’s your business.

Indy Marketing and Design was created on the value of bringing authenticity to marketing. We focus on real connections and real engagement.  We believe in growth driven results, backed up by analytics and reporting.

Let's make you famous!

Calgary, Canada
  • Calgary
  • Fort Worth
  • Sasktoon, SK

Website Dev & Digital Marketing for Holisitic Farm

“The communication was amazing, and their customer service is unparalleled.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Indy Marketing and Design provided full-service digital marketing services, including website design and development, logo design, branding services, and ongoing social media management.

Alberta, Canada
Mitch Marshall
Owner and Operator, Sagebrush Farms

The finished website and marketing efforts have allowed the company to grow from no sales to $500–$2,500 per month. It was completed within a quick timeframe and on the company’s budget, while the team managed the broader project smoothly, with regular updates and excellent responses to feedback.

I'm the owner and operator of Sagebrush Farms, a natural holistic, farming alternative based in Alberta, Canada. We provide free-range produce to restaurants and households, including pork, chicken, and eggs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Indy Marketing and Design?

We needed everything digital marketing related doing. We’re a startup that only began business about 8 months ago. That meant beginning with the branding, developing a website, and managing our social media accounts. I run the farm myself, so I had no one internally to handle this.

We wanted brand awareness, an interactive site, and, most importantly, sales. Our social media strategy had to be very laid back and approachable to fit with our ethos. Ultimately, we needed to get our company up and running, and anticipated that digital marketing would help us to gain traction and get business.

They were very collaborative and respectful of our budget, and were happy to tailor the marketing plan to our needs. We didn't consider any others because Indy gave us everything we asked for and more. We were blown away after our first conversation with them.

They worked on the logo, branding, web design, and social media management. I gave them full creative control of all of it. We set out specific deliverables, and they would give me the draft for approval.

For the site, we had a launch meeting, after which I was presented with wireframes I approved the site halfway through, and then received the final product. I sent Indy examples of logos that I liked, and they gave me three to choose from. We revised a couple of things after that, but not much.

I had one point of contact, Carissa (Owner, Indy Marketing and Design). She was there every step of the way and acted as the project manager.

I started with zero sales because I was a startup. Now, I have $500–$2,500 a month in sales, and one of my customers is a restaurant. The site increased the professionalism of the business, which aided in my ability to get those customers. The social media marketing campaigns have been very helpful and helped me reach my existing network too.

The communication was amazing, and their customer service is unparalleled. We used a content calendar to manage our social media postings. For the other elements, they set out deliverables from the beginning, and were able to launch the entire site within two months.

Their excellent customer service and open lines of communication are impressive. They took on feedback really well and did exactly what I asked of them.

No, I think they did a great job.

Overall Score Great experience, great work, very collaborative, and amazing customer service.
    They were on hand whenever we needed them, in addition to the weekly meetings
    They were very respectful of our budget and we ended up only going $100 over
    They gave us exactly what we'd envisioned.
    Very likely. They did a great job.