SEM for OEM manufacturers

With more than 18 years of internet marketing experience, IQS® can help guide your company through the complexities of Search Engine Optimization. IQS® proven techniques and processes include the utilization of Ahrefs, Google Web Master Tools, Google Analytics, and Raven Tools.

IQS® is a Google Ad Words Certified Partner. Ad Words certification is a globally recognized stamp of approval that highlights knowledge of the latest Ad Words tools and best practice techniques. IQS® has managed their own site categories for over 18 years so we already know your markets and keywords.

Responsive Web Design and Development. IQS® prides itself on analyzing, researching and delivering top notch, effective and winning websites that completely reflect the focus and needs of our clients. From simple, yet effective five page sites for manufacturers or suppliers; to creating and maintaining a website that has hundreds of pages,

2000
Grand Rapids, MI
  • 1500 E. Beltline Ste. 265
    Grand Rapids, MI 49506

Major OEM manufacturers throughout the US

SEO Services for Mechanical Engineering Company

"We’ve been quite successful with the help of Industrial Quick Search, Inc.’s robust program."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Industrial Quick Search, Inc. provides digital marketing services to maximize a manufacturing company’s online presence. The team assists with SEO and Google Ads. The engagement is ongoing.

Cleveland, Ohio
Woodie Anderson
Solution Sales, Talan Products Inc.

Conversions have increased. Internal feedback on Industrial Quick Search, Inc.’s performance is positive. Their team is dedicated and responsive. Their industry knowledge and expertise makes them stand out from other companies. Expect a qualified team of digital marketing experts.

I’m in charge of marketing at a manufacturing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Industrial Quick Search, Inc.?

We were trying to maximize our online presence to find as many qualified customers as possible. While we started with another company, they were taking money from us and not tracking any data. We weren’t receiving what we wanted, so we hired Industrial Quick Search, Inc. to take on the project.

Industrial Quick Search, Inc. put together a program using SEO and Google Ads, making sure we knew how our dollars were spent.

My primary contacts were with Mike (President, Industrial Quick Search, Inc.) and his daughter. Now we work with a contact who handles our web services and Tom (PPC Manager, Industrial Quick Search, Inc.) who controls our data.

How did you come to work with Industrial Quick Search, Inc.?

The first interactions with them happened before I was part of the company.

Our engagement began in April 2017.

We’ve been quite successful with the help of Industrial Quick Search, Inc.’s robust program. I have more conversions and have been able to nail down my target audience, so I can find out if the money I’m spending is well spent. Through analyzing the data, I see that the page relevance for all of our ads is between 1.2 and 3.2, which is outstanding. We continue to measure the metrics each month, and their team continues performing.

How did Industrial Quick Search, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team takes excellent care of me. They’re responsive, answering my calls and questions right away. We communicate over the phone or through email.

Industrial Quick Search, Inc. is reasonably knowledgeable about our industry, and that helps. The previous company we worked with said something similar, and it turns out they weren’t. They only knew the basics and tried to shove everything into their model. Whereas, Industrial Quick Search, Inc. is well-prepared to reach the people looking for our specific industry.

No, I’m happy with them at this time.

Jump right in with Industrial Quick Search, Inc. and get it done.

Overall Score They’re excellent.
    They stick to deadlines all the time.
    I would say they’re very good value.
    Out of all the companies we’ve hired, they’re the best.
    I’ve already referred them.