A Web Design, Development and Online Marketing Com

IndiWork has been a full service provider for web design, development and online marketing for various industries across the globe. We have been helping client’s big and small with customized solutions that are tailored to generate results, build stronger web presence and achieve better search rankings, generate potential leads and convert more clients. In this endeavor we are your committed digital partner to help you grow your business online.

2002
Elmhurst, IL
  • 650 West Grand Avenue
    Elmhurst, IL 60126
  • SCF 44 1st Floor Phase 7 Industrial Area
    Mohali, PB 160059

Fresh Source International, Inc.

626 Holdings Inc.

iKoncepts New York, LLC

Promac Inc.

Web Dev and Design for Original Equipment Manufacturer

"The site looks very good. Indiwork did a great job."

Feb. - Mar. 2016

Indiwork designed and developed a responsive website from scratch. They included photography and original content on the site that was Android and iOS friendly.

11- 50 Employees

Elmhurst, Illinois
CEO, OEM company

The website received positive feedback. Indiwork impressed with their designing ability and their work speed. They provided updates and delivered a project close to the estimated end date.

We do OEM [original equipment manufacturing] for all the big manufacturers in the US. We do lighting, solar, drapery hardware, and bath accessories. I’m CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indiwork?

Our business is B2B, and we deal with large clients. Because of this, we don’t need any presence on the net, but the buyers are looking to see who we are and what we do. We need a good web presence, but our existing site was just something that was created in-house.

Indiwork built a website for us that was responsive and more Android and iPhone friendly. They did photography and content as well. There were no wireframes or sketches. I gave them a vision, and they delivered what we asked for in a very short period. Indiwork provided 4–5 resources for our project.

How did you come to work with Indiwork?

Indiwork had done a similar site for someone else, and they referred me to them. They were cheaper than what I was getting here, so I hired them. They showed me 5–6 demos, and they made changes based on my feedback.

How much have you invested with Indiwork?

We have spent approximately $5,000.

We started working with Indiwork in February 2016, and 25 days later, the site was done.

We have 15 clients including Home Depot and Lowes, and I work with them every day. I’ve gotten positive feedback about our site. I’m sure my buyers and customers are happy with the site. The site has been working well for me.

How did Indiwork perform from a project management standpoint?

Indiwork had a good grasp of project management. The project manager kept me updated on the project. They delivered very close to the estimated end date that they had originally given me.

What did you find most impressive about Indiwork?

Their designing capability and the response time of the site no matter what engine is used were remarkable. The site looks very good. Indiwork did a great job.

Are there any areas Indiwork could improve?

The copyright content was lacking at first, but then another resource came in and did a good job with it.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Indiwork?

Indiwork's team was very straightforward. They delivered what they said they were going to deliver and it was done on time. They were very fair with me.

Overall Score I’m very happy with Indiwork. I would not have spent time talking to you or anybody else if I wasn’t. I needed to change the address on the site recently, and they didn’t even charge me.
    That’s a very strong point for Indiwork. They’re good at scheduling. I was really happy with the scheduling.
    I quoted it here at between $11,000 and $15,000, and that was more than Indiwork's price.
    The project took 4 weeks which was fine with me because I thought it would take 5. Indiwork was right on time and delivered exactly what I wanted.
    I’ve already referred Indiwork to 3 or 4 people.