INTREACT.IDEATE.INNOVATE

We are a young team of creative professionals who are intrigued by brands that aim to make a difference. Be it an iconic brand or a start-up we cater to every idea with the same unerring passion and dedication. Our expertise is Branding Building, Content Marketing, UI/UX Design, Product Design and Digital Marketing. Apart from Digital Brand Identity, we are also proficient in E-Commerce and Service Page Websites Development

2018
PUNE, India
  • 4A, The Avenue, Above Maharashtra Electronics, Hadapsar
    PUNE, MH 411028
  • 1430 West Peachtree St NW, Ste. 100
    Atlanta, GA 30309

Vedic Nuts, D'amor, The RMN Agency, PlayCKC, Roshe, Nushi Collections,

Logo Design & Branding for Startup Retail Company

"I appreciate their teamwork and reliability."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Indesign Elements spearheaded all aspects of design and branding development for a startup retail company. Their work included logo, calendar, packaging, and brochure designs.

Pune, India
Samriti Verma
Founder, Aojnmaiir Care Pvt. Ltd.

Patient and accommodating, the team provided numerous design solutions for the client to choose from, many that accurately represented the company's ideal brand image. They stayed in frequent communication with their partner throughout the engagement, providing assistance whenever necessary.

I’m the founder of Aojnmaiir Care Pvt. Ltd., a startup retail company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indesign Elements?

I needed help with logo design and branding.

They helped set the foundation for our brand, including logo design. Their team also designed the packaging for the products, brochures, calendars, and my website.

I am in contact with the designer, who is also the creative head. They likely have about 15-20 people working in the background.

How did you come to work with Indesign Elements?

One of my friends had done work with them and recommended them. I needed a partner that could handle all aspects of design, so we interviewed many potential vendors.

I got in contact with one of the founders, and it seemed like they could meet our needs.

We spent less than $5,000 on their services.

We started working together in May 2019, and the project is ongoing.

I’m happy with them because the project has gone well. If I want certain things, they can accommodate them.

How did Indesign Elements perform from a project management standpoint?

I met with the designer for coffee frequently. When I call them, they answer the phone, making themselves available to me. Because we're in touch daily, I’m less stressed than I was initially about outsourcing work.

They were kind and helpful. I appreciate their teamwork and reliability.

To get more clients, they should focus on their own branding. They’re really a great team.

Get in touch with them. They take you through a thorough discovery phase that will help you determine your needs. There were tons of things I didn't consider before completing that phase.

They’re always on time.