Guaranteed Results

Bronze

IndeedSEO is the best SEO company based in India to drive more traffic or visitors to the website, also provides various online marketing services including SEO, SEM, PPC, ORM, Content writing and Inbound link that help clients expand and promote their business by using innovative strategies and techniques.

Our expert professionals are highly skilled and passionate in utilizing SEO tactics and social media platforms (like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google Plus, etc.) to communicate with the potential customers.

Sas Nagar, India

SEO Services for IT Consulting Firm

"They don’t overpromise: they understand what the customer’s looking for, and they work diligently to deliver."

Jun. 2019 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO has delivered content-based organic SEO for the e-commerce website of a medical product and branding company. They conducted consumer research before targeting keywords and building out backlinks.

Irvine, California
Steve Bagga
Managing Partner, Seerion Technologies

The SEO work and organic traffic driven by IndeedSEO have thoroughly satisfied project metrics and client expectations throughout the project, helping to raise their site to the first spot on around 30% of targeted keywords. Their team has been organized and communicative throughout their work.

Seerion Technologies has two brands: medical devices and branding and IT consulting. We’ve been in business for about 10 years, and most of our focus has been in life sciences and healthcare. We also work for other industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

We were trying to develop a digital marketing platform, especially for our medical sales environment. It’s a fast-moving space, and it’s very easy to get crowded out, so our challenge was developing an effective digital marketing program that would provide both organic search traffic and the ability to develop other areas of the digital marketing platform.

We reached out to IndeedSEO from more of an organic search perspective, to improve our SEO capabilities. We’d worked with another company prior to them, for a couple of months, but we felt we weren’t moving in the right direction from a strategic perspective. We started looking for other potential partners, and we selected IndeedSEO mainly because we wanted to have a very strong focus on developing our organic traffic, which is more process-driven and less immediate than ad traffic.

We wanted to have both organic and nonorganic traffic, and we hired IndeedSEO to help us develop SEO backlinks and make sure that our website was optimized both on-page and off-page. They also assessed our website from a technical perspective, for both mobile and desktop traffic.

We have our own website development team, so we didn’t use them for that, but they definitely made some suggestions. They looked at our competitors and at our customer journey and identified around 50 keywords. We changed our website to reflect some of those keywords naturally, but that was done more through our internal development.

Their key focus was really to make sure we were developing the right backlinks and that we were doing interesting or exciting off-page optimization. We wanted them to keep to that lane because that’s where we felt we were getting the most bang for the buck. Of course, they developed a lot of content on their own, and we have our own content.

We use our own tools, like SEMrush, to assess whether the work is being done correctly, what insights we can get from the backlinks. There are issues with website toxicity, performance, and the kind of traffic we’re getting. We’re trying to drill down even deeper, to see what keywords are causing the traffic and what we can do to manage it. It’s a journey, and I expect them to narrow down the keywords even further in another six months.

I’ve worked with around four people from their team. We have one go-to person, who has calls with us every Friday. We also work with their client success manager, who checks in periodically and is also in charge of billing. We don’t have much exposure to their internal team, but they do respond back to our questions. I believe the team is on-site. They’re overall responsive, and I can’t complain about the work they’ve done.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

I do my research on Clutch and similar sites. I’ve been burned a few times, so I try to go by what you and other market research companies say. Being a small company, we do our own research, which can be hit and miss.

We’ve spent $75,000–$100,000 with them so far. [It’s not made clear whether or not IndeedSEO handles PPC for them, and it’s not specified whether that figure is just their fee.]

We started working with IndeedSEO around June 2019, and it’s ongoing. We’re very performance-based. I monitor the progress of our keywords week by week. Invariably, there’s progress every week, and there’s big progress in some months. It’s a weekly journey with IndeedSEO.

The challenge was getting us to the first page of Google results, and the results after six months were fairly effective, in my judgment. IndeedSEO was able to get us on the first page for about 50% of the targeted keywords.

We look at metrics by phases. In the first phase, we specified what our keywords were and who our competitors were, wanting to know what it would take us to get to the first page. We wanted at least 20% of our keywords to get to the first page by the end of the first phase, which we set at 3–4 months. Along with that, we wanted to make sure that our websites were optimized for on-page SEO as well.

For the next phase, which was three months, the metric was not only increasing keyword rankings from 20% to 30%, but we also started monitoring the traffic that was created after we started doing this work. We definitely saw a good uptick on the traffic.

The third phase is taking 3–6 months. We were trying to add to our line of services, in terms of colleges and ministries in the US. We were trying to go after the educational market a bit more, because there are a lot of young kids competing in the medical device space. We spent some time analyzing the market. The third phase is focused on increasing traffic and figuring out how our top 10 keywords connect to our traffic.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They were thorough in sharing with us. We had weekly meetings, where they walked us through the 20-or-so areas they were looking into, including video traffic, text traffic, and different areas where they were helping us develop backlinks.

It’s been a collaborative effort. We have a call every Friday, looking at all the results they produce week by week. It’s not easy to get results every week, but I definitely want to make sure they’re making progress.

It’s been around nine months, and we’re very pleased with them. They seem to be low-key and practical people. There’s a lot of people in the digital marketing space that do high-level talking, but, when it comes to real work, it’s like finding a needle in the haystack.

I find them to be fair and reasonable people. The other vendors I contacted felt more robotic. These guys are personable.

We insist on a weekly call, and there are around 20 worksheets they send us every week. There’s a lot of visibility to their work. I find them reasonable to deal with from a project management perspective. I’ve been a partner at IBM for 20 years, so I understand the whole concept of performance metrics and what it takes.

I’m pretty hands-on internally, and I think that they deliver what they say. They don’t overpromise. Also, when things need to be fine-tuned and we need to ask questions, they don’t get defensive. I find them to be fairly reasonable people to deal with.

We did our research, and we initially chose a company that was rated higher than IndeedSEO. We worked with them for two months, but we just felt that it wasn’t strategic. They weren’t guiding us in terms of where they were going.

They were doing the work they were supposed to do, but there were no explanations on why they were doing something, what they could do to improve something, and so on. With IndeedSEO, I feel that they’re giving us the service, and they’re willing to get back to us on any question they can’t answer immediately.

They don’t overpromise: they understand what the customer’s looking for, and they work diligently to deliver. We’re based in the US and they’re based in India, and there’s an art of working together. I think there’s a lot of value they can provide to their global customers, in terms of collaboration abilities.

On the technical side, they’ve delivered on the metrics we requested, and I find them reasonable to work with. Their project management skills are reasonable, and they’re able to listen to the customer and explain why something we’re asking for may be unreasonable. They’re easy to deal with. I find them to be very collaborative in their approach to the customer.

One thing that could help us is them adding a more strategic component to the whole thing. Digital marketing platforms and the whole world of SEO are very exciting but very involved. IndeedSEO could provide more strategic guidance to help us align the deliverables with business objectives, in terms of ROI.

This is probably a difficult ask, requiring multiple areas of digital marketing. I believe IndeedSEO’s expertise is mostly on the SEO side. I don’t know if they have other capabilities, but that’s what we’ve been using them for. Customers would welcome that leadership role, especially in the US.

I’d advise them to be clear on what they’re looking for, and not just rush into what the website says or what they’ll say. They should make sure that IndeedSEO shares with them what’s doable and what’s not, and that they come to a common understanding on what needs to be accomplished. That way, expectations won’t be set unrealistically either way, high or low.

It’s important to have good management practices, and insist on project collaboration. Clients should have weekly calls, stay involved in project management, and be results-driven. That side should be squared away with them, so that expectations are set clearly on both sides

Overall Score I’m glad we’ve made the decision to go with them.
    They’ve delivered everything we’ve asked for on time. I can’t complain.
    They’re reasonable compared to the market.
    My expectations are a bit on the higher side.
    I’d absolutely refer them for what we’re doing.

SEO for Lingerie & Jewelry Seller

"They have gone above and beyond what I initially expected."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

With the goal of increasing web traffic to the client's site, IndeedSEO targeted keywords for a handmade jewelry business. In an initial meeting, they agreed upon a local venue for collaborating on SEO efforts.

Longmont, Colorado
Wendy Johnson
Owner, Grabit Onlline LLC

Thanks to IndeedSEO's work, the client now ranks on the first page of Google Search for an increasing number of targeted keywords. Their ability to drive results renders them superior to past partners. They not only executed linking strategies but also generated articles for organic growth.

I own and am sole operator of an online lingerie store. I also make and retail my own line of jewelry which I also sell online.

For what projects/services did your company hire IndeedSEO?

I hired IndeedSEO to help me with SEO work as my business of making jewelry was beginning to take up all of my time and I no longer had time to research and do my own SEO work

I am looking to improve my SEO rankings for the new website that I recently implemented.

I found them thru Google. I had been working with another company and I was not completely satisfied with them. I did a lot of research and vetting and IndeedSEO appeared to have the best value for the dollar.

We talked about and arrived at what we felt was the best keyword and keyword phrases that would help my company the most. I told them what the other company had done and what I expected from them as an SEO partner. We arrived at a workable venue for both of us.

I was assigned to a business manager that handles my project directly. All communication is thru him.

I am now ranking on page one for 5 of my 15 keywords and the others are moving up nicely. Some of which were not in the ranking at all when I started in spite of working with another company for nearly 6 months.

They are very easy to work with and always answer my emails and questions in a timely manner

I was quite impressed with the extent of the work they did. Not just bookmarking and linking but also blogging and articles. The blogs and articles were done in a way that almost appeared that I wrote them myself.

At this time nothing comes to mind. They have gone above and beyond what I initially expected.

Overall Score They are a great company and I look forward to an ongoing relationship with them
    All scheduling and correspondence has been satisfactory
    They do what they say and the price is right
    Excellent work that showed great improvement for my company
    Extremely likely and I have already done so

SEO & Paid Social for Medical Practice

“They create pretty good posts and always try to deliver them in the best possible manner.”

Jun. 2014 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO provides SEO and digital marketing efforts for a medical practice. Their work includes educational videos, promotions and Facebook, Google AdWords, and PPC campaigns.

Chandigarh, India
Drish Buttar
Partner, Healing Hospital & Institute of Para Medical Sciences

IndeedSEO efforts have been met with unanimous praise. Their campaigns have garnered an overall positive response and helped with business. Customers can expect a team that responds quickly and drives results.

I’m a partner at Healing Hospital & Institute of Para Medical Sciences, a medical practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

We needed help with SEO and paid social.

They do different kinds of educational videos and promotions. As people started to engage with our posts and videos, we got a good response. We’ve proceeded with it and started with Facebook Ads and started to conduct in-house campaigns and campaigns outside as well.

We gave them an idea and what specific departments we wanted to promote initially. We started some new departments and wanted to let the public know that we have those medical services as well. They did the keyword research and told us what keywords were most being researched after. They gave us a proposal of what keywords we needed to work on. We did some cost verifications on my own side as well. When I had downloaded some SEO words, then I approved the keywords they suggested to us. They worked on those specifically.

We continue to work with them with SEO, Facebook, Google AdWords, and PPC campaigns.

We’re in contact with three people.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

I came across their website and liked the previous work they had done. I gave them a call. We had a meeting and they were able to showcase their previous projects and results they delivered.

We've invested $500,000-$1 million.

We started working together in June 2014 and the work is ongoing.

They give us input concerning market research. There was a campaign relating to maternity services that gave us a really good response and we offered a very good package to the expectant mothers. We’ve gotten good results from different campaigns.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been good. They made a WhatsApp group and we use email. If my team has any kind of query, they respond quickly.

The delivery is good. They create pretty good posts and always try to deliver them in the best possible manner. They’re very punctual.

No, we’ve been getting results. We haven’t faced any issues.

Be specific about your business needs and what you want to achieve.

SEO for IT Services Company

"Their team is supportive and always keep track of everything."

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO provides SEO services for an IT company. Their team works with Facebook and Google PPC. They also performed keyword research and helped to raise organic search ranking.

Mohali, India
Devinder longia
Owner, Touchtec

Thanks to IndeedSEO's work, the client is ranking on the first page of Google. The SEO efforts have increased business. Their team managed the project through monthly reports and kept track of everything. They were supportive during the process and got results.

I’m the owner of Touchtec, an IT services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

I was challenged with improving online presence and needed someone to help with SEO.

They helped with my SEO and paid social advertising. Their team assists with Facebook Ads and Google Ads. They also did the keyword research.

We mostly worked with two people.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

I shortlisted some companies I found online and chose IndeedSEO. I checked their references and they sounded great when I talked to them.

We started working together in December 2014 and is ongoing.

I’m now ranking on the first page and getting good business. They do a fantastic job and I’m getting great results. I couldn’t be found anywhere but now I can be found everywhere.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

I told them my requirements and they understood it. They give me monthly reports.

They deliver what they commit. Their team under-committed and over-delivered. Their team is supportive and always keep track of everything.

I’d definitely recommend them to others. I’ve gotten results.

SEO Support for Clothing Company

"IndeedSEO does what they promise to do— our year-long engagement speaks to how great they are."

2018 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO provides ongoing SEO support for an online clothing brand. They have helped conduct keyword research, update strategies, and enhance an existing site to improve traffic.

Beltsville, Maryland
CEO, Clothing Company

The business has seen more traffic and engagement since IndeedSEO began their efforts. Now ranking on the first page for several keywords, the client is very satisfied. The team has been a valuable partner that works exceptionally well despite time differences.

I’m the CEO of a clothing brand, and we mainly sell items online.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

I was struggling to rank well on Google, so I hired IndeedSEO to help me with those efforts.

To start, I gave IndeedSEO some insight into our business and where we were targeting. From there, they performed a keyword analysis and came up with additional keywords that best fit our goals. They’ve also fixed some items on our backend, implemented keywords, added follow-up links, and more. We’ve started doing PPC work, but we’re monitoring the Google Ads efforts currently.

I usually am in contact with 1–2 people from their team, and they send information to the right resource for me.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

I searched online and got in touch with several people. I liked how IndeedSEO followed up with me— my success seemed important to them, so that caught my attention.

I started working with IndeedSEO in 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Prior to IndeedSEO’s help, I was nowhere near the top search results. Now, I’m on the first page of Google search results for some of my keywords and page five for others. It’s been a work in progress, but we’ve improved the ranking every month. Our overall SEO approach is better and we see much more traffic. So far, their efforts have been working.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They send me an analysis of the efforts each month. Typically, it’s difficult to manage time differences, but IndeedSEO is quick to respond whenever I send them an email. They’ve made it less tedious than other companies. For example, when it’s midnight on their side, I’ll usually send them an email so we can discuss it when I wake up in the morning, and it works out well.

IndeedSEO does what they promise to do— our year-long engagement speaks to how great they are. Though they were right that results take some time to show up, we’ve seen monthly growth from their efforts. They’re doing a great job.

No—I hired them to do exactly what they’re doing.

You should be clear about what you’re looking for, especially for keywords and brand representation. If you do this, IndeedSEO can perform better research on keywords and competitors to identify what works best.

Overall Score I’ve had a great experience, but no one can be perfect all the time.
    We haven’t had any issues so far.
    I’ve referred people to them already.

SEO for Medical Company

“IndeedSEO has increased our website’s visibility.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO provides SEO to increase organic rankings. They optimize keywords and web pages using Yoast. They also provided social media marketing services.

Senior Member, Medical Company

They’ve boosted organic rankings, site traffic, and incoming customer calls. Keywords and web pages went from the second or third page of Google to the top of the first page. Responsive and objectives-oriented, IndeedSEO excels at managing expectations and delivering results.

I’m a senior member of a medical company. We provide family planning services.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

We needed to boost our site’s organic rankings.

My team gave IndeedSEO a list of keywords, and they’ve provided SEO using the WordPress plugin Yoast. They’ve done some social media marketing on Pinterest.

We work directly with IndeedSEO’s SEO specialist.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

We found IndeedSEO on Upwork.

My company has spent more than $50,000.

We began working together in June 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

IndeedSEO has boosted our organic rankings. Our keywords went from the second and third pages of Google to the first page, within the first five listings; many of our keywords rank number one. Our site and blog pages are also on the first page of Google. We’ve experienced a significant increase in site traffic and in the volume of phone calls that we receive.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve fulfilled our requirements and continue to do so. We communicate with IndeedSEO’s SEO specialist via email 2–3 times weekly.

IndeedSEO has increased our website’s visibility. They’ve successfully gotten all of the keywords we requested to the first page of Google. The team is responsive to our questions and how we want things done, which we’re very pleased with.

I don’t think there’s anything they could improve. They’re increasing our rankings as quickly as they can.

As long as you are clear about what you want, they will execute exactly what they say they’re going to.

SEO Work for Apparel Manufacturer

“IndeedSEO produced outstanding results.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO came onboard to optimize an apparel manufacturing company’s website and improve their organic search rankings on Google. They worked in partnership with the business owner.

Singapore
Business owner, Retail Manufacturer

The efforts IndeedSEO executed on yielded a marked increase in search results in the organic section of Google. The team excelled at project management and sent rapid reporting. The team sent impressive responses to the client’s questions.

I’m the owner of a business that manufactures apparel.

For what projects/services did your company hire IndeedSeo?

We hired IndeedSeo to provide SEO services for our company’s website.

Our goal for the project was to increase our site’s ranking on Google through SEO efforts.

I found IndeedSeo through a Google search online. We chose them after checking their background via online reviews.

Our engagement focused on SEO for my company’s website.

I personally worked with the team from IndeedSeo.

As a result of IndeedSeo’s work, our website gained an increased ranking in organic search results on Google. Thanks to this improvement, we expanded our online reach and started getting more inquiries.

How did IndeedSeo perform from a project management standpoint?

IndeedSeo produced outstanding results. I always received timely reporting from them.

What impresses you about IndeedSeo?

I was most impressed by the response I received from IndeedSeo when I sent them a query.

There are none for now.

Overall Score good
    with results
    reasonable
    with results

SEO for Color Powder Business

“They produce the results I want, and I even recommended them to my brother.”

2016 - Ongoing

Tasked with increasing a site’s web presence, IndeedSEO began a strategic SEO campaign. They collaboratively compiled a list of regionally-specific keywords. Social media management includes original posts.

Australia
Simon Schluter
President, Colour Powder Australia

Since IndeedSEO has taken the helm, the site’s search rankings have noticeably increased for the target SEO keywords. The results of their work yield a satisfying ROI. Increased user traffic has been boosting sales revenue. The team offers impactful services at a competitive price.

I’m the president of Colour Powder Australia. Our clients include school groups, concert groups, and municipal groups for events.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

Our company didn’t have much of a web presence established in Australia.  We had started off with a template website. I needed a company to provide elementary SEO work to make our website easier to find on Google.

IndeedSEO worked on my website’s SEO. We worked together to develop a keyword list. I suggested several options, and the team came back at me with another set to target. Since I don’t have a technology background, I happily accepted their recommendations. IndeedSEO contributes to my social media accounts to generate traffic, as well. I leave the strategy entirely up to them and never feel compelled to check it.

I mainly communicate with Gurpreet (Founder and CEO, IndeedSEO).

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

I found them through Upwork.

We’ve been working together since 2016.

IndeedSEO provides a good value for the money I invest in their services. They produce the results I want, and I even recommended them to my brother. I’m focused on whether I’m getting sales, and more people have been visiting my website since our engagement. When I search the usual keywords on Google every once in a while, the results show my company listed.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We receive an automated email once a week with various stats and socials. I can reply to discuss these reports if I want to. Our communication is effective.

I’m impressed with IndeedSEO’s effectiveness. Furthermore, I’m happy with the rates they charge.

Overall Score I don’t interact with them a lot.
    I’m very pleased.

SEO & PPC for Hotel

“We receive great traffic through the listings that they’ve done.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSeo provides SEO and Google AdWords services to drive traffic to a hotel website. They restructured the website, created backlinks, and conducted keyword research.

Turkey
Özgür Tankut
Manager, Tuvana Hotel

The work so far produced excellent results, with all keywords on the first five pages of results and 60% on the first. Bookings have increased tenfold and the business ranks first for some keywords. They provide weekly updates and statistics, offering professionalism and transparency at all times.

I’m the manager of Tuvana Hotel.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSeo?

We wanted to get more traffic through Google.

They’re helping us with Google AdWords and SEO. We worked together to come up with 30 keywords. They then made big changes to the structure of our website, provided the content for descriptions that are shown on Google, and created many web backlinks.

How did you come to work with IndeedSeo?

We looked at SEO companies in India in order to save money. We looked where each company was positioned for keywords on Google and IndeedSeo was well ranked. We thought that if they could do it for themselves, they could do it for us too.

We've spent $10,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They’ve produced great improvements on the position of our Google listing. Our keywords are on the top five pages, almost 60% of our keywords are on the first page, and we’re ranked first for many of them.

We receive great traffic through the listings that they’ve done. The bookings we get through our booking engine on the website has increased 10 times.

How did IndeedSeo perform from a project management standpoint?

They support and provide in a great way. I communicate directly with the project manager.

They’re very punctual. We like that we get the results and statistics every Monday at the same time—they provide us with all the details without missing anything. They’ve always offered the support we needed and the results they promised.

No, everything was good.

SEO and PPC for Men's Bag Business

"They take initiative and remain very organized to ensure they get everything done."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO creates Google AdWords and pay-per-view advertisements to increase website traffic. They handle social media marketing and provide SEO services to increase the site’s competitive edge in its market.

Entrepreneur

CEO, Men's Premier Bags

IndeedSEO requires very little direction to accomplish expectations. Since providing their expertise, the site’s traffic has flourished and business continues to expand. IndeedSEO remains highly organized and offers continued dedication to finding innovative ways to bolster traffic and conversions.

I’m the CEO of an online retail store called Men’s Premier Bags.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

We were getting very little traffic on our site, so we hired IndeedSEO to create online advertisement campaigns and do social media marketing for our brand.

I try to release a few new products each week, so I provide IndeedSEO with information about my upcoming releases. They then create Google AdWords and pay-per-view advertisements, as well as promotional content on social media. We collaborate on coming up with keywords for my target demographics that IndeedSEO then uses to increase my site’s ranking.

I work with their project manager.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

I found them on UpWork. I’d read over their reviews and did my own screening interview. They met my expectations, so I hired them on a trial basis. I wanted to see what they could do for my brand. I was very impressed with their work, so I brought them on as a permanent facet of my team.

I’ve invested between $11,000 to $12,000.

I began working with them in June 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

Before working with them, traffic on my website was terrible. Now, it’s thriving in its particular category.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic. They’ve expanded who I consider my demographic and have a strong vision for ad initiatives. They’re also great collaborators — I don’t feel like I have to micromanage them. They’re self-starters. Giving them free rein on my marketing has definitely paid off.

They take initiative and remain very organized to ensure they get everything done. They created a massive Excel spreadsheet that outlines my products, identifies keywords for each of my targeted demographics, maps out a social media marketing strategy, and tracks Google analytics.

The time difference is a bit tough, but that’s not their fault. Other than that, they’re great. If I have a problem or a question, they address it and take action immediately.

Overall Score They went above and beyond my expectations.
    They’re definitely worth the money.
    I’m very pleased with their work.

Bronze