Guaranteed Results

Bronze

IndeedSEO is the best SEO company based in India to drive more traffic or visitors to the website, also provides various online marketing services including SEO, SEM, PPC, ORM, Content writing and Inbound link that help clients expand and promote their business by using innovative strategies and techniques.

Our expert professionals are highly skilled and passionate in utilizing SEO tactics and social media platforms (like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google Plus, etc.) to communicate with the potential customers.

Sas Nagar, India

SEO for Medical Company

“IndeedSEO has increased our website’s visibility.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO provides SEO to increase organic rankings. They optimize keywords and web pages using Yoast. They also provided social media marketing services.

Senior Member, Medical Company

They’ve boosted organic rankings, site traffic, and incoming customer calls. Keywords and web pages went from the second or third page of Google to the top of the first page. Responsive and objectives-oriented, IndeedSEO excels at managing expectations and delivering results.

I’m a senior member of a medical company. We provide family planning services.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

We needed to boost our site’s organic rankings.

My team gave IndeedSEO a list of keywords, and they’ve provided SEO using the WordPress plugin Yoast. They’ve done some social media marketing on Pinterest.

We work directly with IndeedSEO’s SEO specialist.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

We found IndeedSEO on Upwork.

My company has spent more than $50,000.

We began working together in June 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

IndeedSEO has boosted our organic rankings. Our keywords went from the second and third pages of Google to the first page, within the first five listings; many of our keywords rank number one. Our site and blog pages are also on the first page of Google. We’ve experienced a significant increase in site traffic and in the volume of phone calls that we receive.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve fulfilled our requirements and continue to do so. We communicate with IndeedSEO’s SEO specialist via email 2–3 times weekly.

IndeedSEO has increased our website’s visibility. They’ve successfully gotten all of the keywords we requested to the first page of Google. The team is responsive to our questions and how we want things done, which we’re very pleased with.

I don’t think there’s anything they could improve. They’re increasing our rankings as quickly as they can.

As long as you are clear about what you want, they will execute exactly what they say they’re going to.

SEO Work for Apparel Manufacturer

“IndeedSEO produced outstanding results.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO came onboard to optimize an apparel manufacturing company’s website and improve their organic search rankings on Google. They worked in partnership with the business owner.

Singapore
Business owner, Retail Manufacturer

The efforts IndeedSEO executed on yielded a marked increase in search results in the organic section of Google. The team excelled at project management and sent rapid reporting. The team sent impressive responses to the client’s questions.

I’m the owner of a business that manufactures apparel.

For what projects/services did your company hire IndeedSeo?

We hired IndeedSeo to provide SEO services for our company’s website.

Our goal for the project was to increase our site’s ranking on Google through SEO efforts.

I found IndeedSeo through a Google search online. We chose them after checking their background via online reviews.

Our engagement focused on SEO for my company’s website.

I personally worked with the team from IndeedSeo.

As a result of IndeedSeo’s work, our website gained an increased ranking in organic search results on Google. Thanks to this improvement, we expanded our online reach and started getting more inquiries.

How did IndeedSeo perform from a project management standpoint?

IndeedSeo produced outstanding results. I always received timely reporting from them.

What impresses you about IndeedSeo?

I was most impressed by the response I received from IndeedSeo when I sent them a query.

There are none for now.

Overall Score good
    with results
    reasonable
    with results

SEO for Color Powder Business

“They produce the results I want, and I even recommended them to my brother.”

2016 - Ongoing

Tasked with increasing a site’s web presence, IndeedSEO began a strategic SEO campaign. They collaboratively compiled a list of regionally-specific keywords. Social media management includes original posts.

Australia
Simon Schluter
President, Colour Powder Australia

Since IndeedSEO has taken the helm, the site’s search rankings have noticeably increased for the target SEO keywords. The results of their work yield a satisfying ROI. Increased user traffic has been boosting sales revenue. The team offers impactful services at a competitive price.

I’m the president of Colour Powder Australia. Our clients include school groups, concert groups, and municipal groups for events.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

Our company didn’t have much of a web presence established in Australia.  We had started off with a template website. I needed a company to provide elementary SEO work to make our website easier to find on Google.

IndeedSEO worked on my website’s SEO. We worked together to develop a keyword list. I suggested several options, and the team came back at me with another set to target. Since I don’t have a technology background, I happily accepted their recommendations. IndeedSEO contributes to my social media accounts to generate traffic, as well. I leave the strategy entirely up to them and never feel compelled to check it.

I mainly communicate with Gurpreet (Founder and CEO, IndeedSEO).

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

I found them through Upwork.

We’ve been working together since 2016.

IndeedSEO provides a good value for the money I invest in their services. They produce the results I want, and I even recommended them to my brother. I’m focused on whether I’m getting sales, and more people have been visiting my website since our engagement. When I search the usual keywords on Google every once in a while, the results show my company listed.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We receive an automated email once a week with various stats and socials. I can reply to discuss these reports if I want to. Our communication is effective.

I’m impressed with IndeedSEO’s effectiveness. Furthermore, I’m happy with the rates they charge.

Overall Score I don’t interact with them a lot.
    I’m very pleased.

SEO & PPC for Hotel

“We receive great traffic through the listings that they’ve done.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSeo provides SEO and Google AdWords services to drive traffic to a hotel website. They restructured the website, created backlinks, and conducted keyword research.

Turkey
Özgür Tankut
Manager, Tuvana Hotel

The work so far produced excellent results, with all keywords on the first five pages of results and 60% on the first. Bookings have increased tenfold and the business ranks first for some keywords. They provide weekly updates and statistics, offering professionalism and transparency at all times.

I’m the manager of Tuvana Hotel.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSeo?

We wanted to get more traffic through Google.

They’re helping us with Google AdWords and SEO. We worked together to come up with 30 keywords. They then made big changes to the structure of our website, provided the content for descriptions that are shown on Google, and created many web backlinks.

How did you come to work with IndeedSeo?

We looked at SEO companies in India in order to save money. We looked where each company was positioned for keywords on Google and IndeedSeo was well ranked. We thought that if they could do it for themselves, they could do it for us too.

We've spent $10,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They’ve produced great improvements on the position of our Google listing. Our keywords are on the top five pages, almost 60% of our keywords are on the first page, and we’re ranked first for many of them.

We receive great traffic through the listings that they’ve done. The bookings we get through our booking engine on the website has increased 10 times.

How did IndeedSeo perform from a project management standpoint?

They support and provide in a great way. I communicate directly with the project manager.

They’re very punctual. We like that we get the results and statistics every Monday at the same time—they provide us with all the details without missing anything. They’ve always offered the support we needed and the results they promised.

No, everything was good.

SEO and PPC for Men's Bag Business

"They take initiative and remain very organized to ensure they get everything done."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO creates Google AdWords and pay-per-view advertisements to increase website traffic. They handle social media marketing and provide SEO services to increase the site’s competitive edge in its market.

Entrepreneur

CEO, Men's Premier Bags

IndeedSEO requires very little direction to accomplish expectations. Since providing their expertise, the site’s traffic has flourished and business continues to expand. IndeedSEO remains highly organized and offers continued dedication to finding innovative ways to bolster traffic and conversions.

I’m the CEO of an online retail store called Men’s Premier Bags.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

We were getting very little traffic on our site, so we hired IndeedSEO to create online advertisement campaigns and do social media marketing for our brand.

I try to release a few new products each week, so I provide IndeedSEO with information about my upcoming releases. They then create Google AdWords and pay-per-view advertisements, as well as promotional content on social media. We collaborate on coming up with keywords for my target demographics that IndeedSEO then uses to increase my site’s ranking.

I work with their project manager.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

I found them on UpWork. I’d read over their reviews and did my own screening interview. They met my expectations, so I hired them on a trial basis. I wanted to see what they could do for my brand. I was very impressed with their work, so I brought them on as a permanent facet of my team.

I’ve invested between $11,000 to $12,000.

I began working with them in June 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

Before working with them, traffic on my website was terrible. Now, it’s thriving in its particular category.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic. They’ve expanded who I consider my demographic and have a strong vision for ad initiatives. They’re also great collaborators — I don’t feel like I have to micromanage them. They’re self-starters. Giving them free rein on my marketing has definitely paid off.

They take initiative and remain very organized to ensure they get everything done. They created a massive Excel spreadsheet that outlines my products, identifies keywords for each of my targeted demographics, maps out a social media marketing strategy, and tracks Google analytics.

The time difference is a bit tough, but that’s not their fault. Other than that, they’re great. If I have a problem or a question, they address it and take action immediately.

Overall Score They went above and beyond my expectations.
    They’re definitely worth the money.
    I’m very pleased with their work.

SEO for Phone Repair Business

“They’re doing very good work and are friendly and knowledgeable.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO developed the website for a phone repair company and continue to provide SEO services for the site, as well as social media, pay-per-click adverts, and keyword research.

Harry Bajwa
CEO, ifixdevices

The business has experienced a 15–20% increase as a result of the work, with many new customers finding the company, which has allowed them to expand their services. The team is always helpful and responsive, providing excellent customer service and high-quality work.

I’m the CEO of ifixdeviceforyou. We take broken LCDs [liquid crystal display], refurbish it, and fix new LCDs such as on iPhones.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

I needed my website developed and help with SEO.

They built my website and currently are doing SEO for me. They helped with keyword selection. They publish on Facebook, on Google, and have done PPC [pay-per-click] as well.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

Somebody recommended them to me, and my friend had work from them as well. There are lots of companies who do SEO, but I am confident with them. Whenever I made contact with them, they were very helpful.

We have invested between $10,000 and $15,000.

We started working together 6 months ago and the work is ongoing.

With the help of SEO and PPC, our business has increased 15%–20%. I’m getting more jobs from different people and even receiving work from a variety of companies. I started refurbishing my LCDs and selling them to other companies and fixing the LCDs for the companies. It’s been very helpful for me. The SEO has increased my rankings.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They were brilliant; they’re very helpful. Whenever I contact them via email or on the phone, they respond straight away. I was assigned a project manager which works well. They’re doing very good work and are friendly and knowledgeable.

I would recommend others to work with them. They’re good.

There’s nothing to improve.

Overall Score Excellent. They’re very good and very helpful. I would definitely go with them if I wanted to open a new business.
    What I’m spending on my website, I’m getting back. They’re good and valuable.
    They’re good. I was in contact with another company before, but I just lost my money. IndeedSEO is very good.
    I’d definitely recommend someone who needed help with SEO.

SEO for Plumbing Company

"They’re great for quality, commitment, and responsiveness."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO expanded a tool company’s reach to the international market. The team engaged in a promotional campaign and optimized the site’s organic traffic through SEO.

Kuldeep Singh
Owner, Ekamtools

The business has increased 20% over the past eight months, expanding to Europe and Africa. IndeedSEO provides regular updates and is responsive. They provide quality service and demonstrate results.

I run my own company called Ekamtools. I manufacture tools such as wrenches, vices, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

I wanted to increase traffic to my site. I’m in the Indian market and I wanted to sell my product overseas in Europe and Africa.

I originally approached them work on my site’s SEO, but they also did a promotion of my product. After the promotion, I received some queries from Europe and Africa. I don’t know the procedure they follow. I only asked them to promote my site on an international level.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

One of my friends was working with them. He told me they were getting good results. I approached them and decided to go with them.

I spend $3,000-$4,000 per month.

We started working together in February 2017, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve helped me to increase my business 20% over the last eight months. Before working with IndeedSEO,  I was only in the Indian market. They’ve helped me expand to Europe and Africa.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

From my point of view, they are performing well. They get the results I need and give me value for my money. They provide me with regular updates. We talk over the phone or via email. They respond very fast.

This was my first time working with an SEO company. We didn’t have any problems and so I decided to continue to work with them. They’re great for quality, commitment, and responsiveness.

They charge higher rates. They could improve that. They would get more customers if they dropped their rates.

Overall Score It’s been a great experience.
    I think I got value for my money.
    They’re very good.
    I have recommended them to my friends.

SEO and PPC for Manufacturing Firm

"They are very responsive and informative."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO created a new website. They helped produce content, but their main focus was on optimizing the site for search engines. They also manage an Adwords account.

Punjab, India
Maninderjit Singh
Marketing Director, Ecostan India Private Limited

The improved look and feel of the site have resulted in positive customer feedback, and traffic to the site has also increased. Aside from providing realistic expectations and producing quality work, their customer service is very good.

Ecostan deals with a line of renewable-energy machines used to make bio-coal. This can be done from anything, from agricultural to forest waste. We manufacture chippers, choppers for cutting down tree shrubs and agricultural waste, and converting it into fuel with the use of bricketing machines. I am the director of marketing for the company. We have around 250 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

Our production lines were good, but we were not getting that much online traffic. We needed to gain as much as we could, and attract customers. We had spent $25,000 to $30,000 on AdWords over 6 months, which was too much. We had been using a local provider in Ludhiana, but they were not very good.

IndeedSEO was given the job of creating a new website for us, Ecostan.com, to see how much business they could bring to us. There was no presence on Google for the website, but the work started progressing. After 2-3 months, the website started appearing on the seventh or eighth page of Google. Some keywords are on the fourth page, and some are on the first.

We gave them the idea of how to do the website, based on which IndeedSEO created its pages. They setup backlinks for boosting the website. The content for the website is provided by both our company and IndeedSEO.

Their primary focuses have been SEO and social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and so on. After seeing their performance, we have also handed them our AdWords account for management.

We gave them a specific keywords list. It took 6-7 months for all the keywords to appear on Google. In the initial stage, only 2-3 of them were there, but, after a few months, all keywords started appearing.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

We were using a local company, but we weren’t satisfied with their performance. My marketing team found some local teams who could do the job, including IndeedSEO. We looked at their work, including 2-3 websites they were working on, and thought they could do the job. We asked them to work on our new website, to show their potential.

How much have you invested with them?

Right now, we have a budget of $10,000 to $15,000 for six months for SEO work. We are spending $25,000 to $30,000 on AdWords for the same period. In total, the budget is around $45,000. The budget was not the point, but whether we could get our keywords on the first page.

We started working with IndeedSEO one year ago or a little more, in 2016. The relationship is ongoing, and we don’t have any other partners. We are also giving IndeedSEO a new project for the website of a different company.

We are getting more traffic than before, which is helpful for our business. IndeedSEO is good and we are satisfied with their work.

The brand name Ecostan was launched one and a half years ago, and we wanted to find a group which could handle marketing and sales for different markets. The look-and-feel IndeedSEO gave us is good. Customers have been saying that it’s informative.

Three to four months after starting the work with them, we found that they could do the job.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive and informative. Anytime we need something, we can give them a call or send an email, and get a quick response. IndeedSEO clearly detailed the budget for anything we needed. Their customer interaction is very good. On our side, I and my assistant were in charge of communication with IndeedSEO. We’ve had a main contact from their side, and a second person who took part in corporate calls. Around 90% of the work is done via email, and 10% over the phone.

We had a clear picture of the work. Other people in the market gave us a fake picture, claiming they could bring us to the first page of Google for our keywords after 3-4 months, but IndeedSEO told us that the work could take 7-8 months, or go up to one year, since our website was new and keywords are very competitive.

They’ve worked well so far.

Overall Score Very good experience. There is nothing bad to say about IndeedSEO’s work and timelines.
    The time defined for new projects was accurate.
    The cost is a bit above others’, but the work is good.
    They were able to deliver the work within 1-2 business days.
    I have recommended them to a few friends.

SEO for Local Marketing Agency

"Their communication is stellar...They're probably my best vendor in that sense."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO has been a critical partner in helping with reputation management. They have also demonstrated expertise in Google AdWords pay-per-click and Google AdWords digital advertising.

San Antonio, Texas
Rod Foster
Owner, iSavvy.com

IndeedSEO excels in their reputation management skills, as they got a negative review from the first page of Google to the third. Additionally, they provide excellent communication and offer their services at a great price.

I’m the Owner and a Marketing Consultant for attorneys at iSavvy.com. I mostly help attorneys pick the vendors that they use to do their marketing. You name it, the Internet, radio, TV, billboards, whatever it takes to help the attorneys to market their legal service. I generally sit in, negotiate with the vendors, and help them create an overall strategy for marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

I've used them for more than one thing, but initially, I had a client who had a really bad review on a disreputable review site. The site does a good job of SEO, and their business model is, essentially, to slam attorneys. If the attorney will pay them, then the review will go away. I hired IndeedSEO to push that negative rating down, and in fact, they did, they pushed the rating down to page three on Google. I would call that reputation management type SEO.

We basically use them for two things, reputation management and Google paid advertising.

For the reputation management, they started to do blog posting and directory linking to the lawyer's major profiles. Lawyers have many services trying to offer them a paid profile, and we utilized multiple paid profiles for this attorney to bump them up to page one. Essentially, IndeedSEO used SEO for all the other profiles with blog listings and links to get the profiles to go up onto page one of Google. Eventually, we backed up page two of Google, bumping the negative review all the way down to page three.

After that, we had them setup Google AdWords pay-per-click and Google AdWords digital advertising. Both their pay-per-clicks are on the search network, where if somebody Googles, "Hey, I want a lawyer in such and such town", they come up at the very top page listing. Then there's also the display advertising. When someone's not searching for a lawyer, but reading a related article on a different website, we wanted to do some branding. IndeedSEO would go into Google for us and set that up, and we would set the budget.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

I was referred to them by another company that I used, a software development company. I told them what I needed and they referred me to IndeedSEO. I tried them out and they did a great job.

Between $10,000 and $50,000.

We began in March 2015 and the collaboration is still ongoing.

We needed that bad result off of page one and they did it.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is stellar. They give reports on a regular basis without me having to ask for them, they reach out to me which is good. When you're a business owner, you don't want to have to hunt down people that are doing a job for you. You want the information just available so that when you need it and you're ready for it, you can go get it. They're probably my best vendor in that sense. Our communication has been through Skype, email, and live chat. I've never actually talked to them on the phone.

They get the job done and they do a good job. They also do it at a really good price which is good for me because then as a reseller, I can mark it up and make a profit which is important. They're a really good company to work with.

Not really, they've been pretty stellar. I've only used them for a couple of projects but they've never dropped the ball.

Overall Score They're great.
    I didn't have a realistic expectation of how long it would take. Their expectations on timing were level five because we had no idea if it could even be done and they got it done in just over a year.
    I would say five because I was able to make a profit.
    They are good communicators. They do a good job and they do it in a timely fashion

SEO for SaaS Search Engine Tool

“IndeedSEO’s efforts increased our organic search traffic and drove more traffic to our website.”

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2019

IndeedSEO implemented an SEO strategy to improve organic search rankings. They focused on targeting long-tail keywords.

Brooklyn, New York
Justin Zhao
CEO & Owner, Outrankio

IndeedSEO’s work resulted in a first page ranking and increased traffic. Timely and organized, the team achieved high-caliber results.

I am the CEO and owner of Outrankio, an SEO tool.

For what projects/services did your company hire IndeedSeo?

We needed to optimize Outrankio’s organic search.

My company hoped to improve our organic search rankings on Google through SEO.

We discovered IndeedSEO on Clutch.co and chose them based on their good online reviews.

The project focused on long-tail keywords related to SEO. IndeedSEO found long-tail competition for each keyword and then ranked several of them on the first search results page.

We engaged with IndeedSEO’s team.

We achieved a first page ranking. IndeedSEO’s efforts increased our organic search traffic and drove more traffic to our website.

How did the IndeedSeo perform from a project management standpoint?

We received monthly reports in a timely and well-organized manner.

What impresses you about the IndeedSeo?

My team was particularly impressed by IndeedSEO’s strong work ethic, responsiveness, and ability to achieve top results.

I cannot think of any.