Rated the No.1 SEO Firm in India

Indazo, a leading SEO Company offers dedicated search engine optimization (SEO) services to help you score over your competition. Indazo have a team of highly qualified and skilled search engine optimizers who are providing a wide range of services in order to generate higher visitor traffic to your website. This ensures that your website gets higher rankings on the search engine pages.

Indazo believes that their success directly depends on the success of their clients and this approach has enabled them to be labeled as a leading SEO company in India. Being a reputed SEO services company India, they always strive to maintain a standard in their work, which has helped them to attain a discreet identity in this specific area.

Bhopal, India
  • Third Floor Jyoti Cineplex, MP Nagar, Zone 1
    Bhopal, MP 462011

Premier Pools, Living House, Beverly Hills, Plastic Surgery, Cadco

SEO for Managed Services Provider

"Indazo has a systematic methodology that they follow, and they guarantee results in a short time frame."

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Indazo conducted a gap assessment of a managed service provider's website. Now they implement an SEO plan, including keywords.

Oman
General Manager, IT Services Company

Search rankings and the number of online leads have improved markedly since Indazo was first engaged. Their responsive and supportive project management make them a valuable partner. The team’s quality deliverables contribute to an upgraded and extended contract.

I'm the general manager for a managed service and IT provider based in Oman.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indazo?

We wanted to have more of an online presence and a better ranking on search engines.

Indazo conducted a complete gap assessment of our website. They also looked at our use of keywords in SEO. Then they produced an analysis on how we can position our company on the different search engines, and are now executing that plan.

We work with various marketing executives and developers.

How did you come to work with Indazo?

We found them on Google. We liked that they had good ratings and a low price. They were willing to work in stages, which appealed to us.

We currently spend around $12,000 a year.

Work began in June 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our search engine rankings have improved since the engagement began. We're also getting more online leads. After optimizing the keywords for some of our services, we’re seeing more clicks and more inquiries on our website.

How did Indazo perform from a project management standpoint?

The Indazo team is so responsive and supportive. We hear back within 24 hours any time we send an email. Although we're based in different countries, communication is quite smooth and they’re always on time.

We initially only contracted with them for $500. The early results were so good that we upgraded to our current plan.

No, I don't see any areas of improvement at the moment. They're doing a great job, which is why we upgraded and extended our contract.

Overall Score I rarely give reviews but they do a really good job.
    We’ve already recommended them.

SEO for Fan Accessory Company

“Indazo's keyword campaign more than quadrupled our business.”

2014 - Ongoing

Indazo provides SEO services, including keyword research. They've also helped fix bugs on a WordPress website as needed.

Racine, Wisconsin
Chuck Murry
Manager, GardTec, Inc.

Indazo's SEO services have had a tremendous impact on the company's bottom line by improving the website's overall performance on Google. Their team is also very responsive, dedicated, and willing to do things outside the scope of work to meet client needs.

I'm the manager at GardTec, Inc., a fan accessory and equipment cooling manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indazo?

We reached out to Indazo for SEO services. We had created a website a few years prior, but it wasn't performing well on Google and we weren't getting many orders.

Indazo initially familiarized themselves with our business in order to help us come up with the best keywords to focus on and conducted a campaign from there. Recently, they also helped fix some issues on our WordPress site after it was hacked.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Indazo?

I found them through a Google search and liked that they had worked with some well-known companies.

We've invested just under $40,000 thus far.

We've been working together since 2014.

Indazo's keyword campaign more than quadrupled our business. We went from a few orders per month to a few requests per day, and we're now performing very well in Google searches.

How did Indazo perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive through email; I usually get a response back from them within 30–60 minutes. They've also helped us with our site when it crashed and we couldn't reach our developers, going above and beyond to ensure everything was running smoothly.

Their work ethic sets them apart; they don't waste any time, and they always deliver on their promises.

I can't think of anything. They've done everything I've asked and more.

SEO for Air Purifier Company

"Since our engagement with Indazo, our business has increased significantly, almost doubling."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Indazo provides SEO services, working on increasing the leads coming in through a company’s website.

Vijay KK
Owner, Air Concept

Their efforts have produced good results so far, significantly improving the business coming into the company and leaving the company satisfied. The team communicates well, displays excellent dedication, and provides high-quality customer service.

I’m the owner of Air Concept, an air purifier company and an authorized channel partner for several companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indazo?

We weren’t getting enough leads for our business. We needed someone to help us with SEO, in order to generate more.

Indazo helped us with SEO and passed a number of leads on to us.

They deployed dedicated staff for my project, with three or four people in touch with us regularly.

How did you come to work with Indazo?

I found them through a Google search.

We’ve spent $30,000.

We began working with them in April 2017, and the work is ongoing.

Since our engagement with Indazo, our business has increased significantly, almost doubling. We’re very happy with the results.

How did Indazo perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate primarily through email, but when we require a faster response, we can give them a call. We have a dedicated team who are very responsive, usually getting back to us within an hour.

Their behavior, dedication, and the quality of the customer service are the most impressive. It feels like they’re a part of our team.

I wasn’t aware of them prior to finding them through a Google search. It might be good for them to conduct some local campaigning.

The quality of work they provide has been fantastic. We haven’t found it that good with any of their competitors.

Some might find it costly, but I found it to be a good value for the money.
    I have already recommended them to a few of my clients.

Lead Generation for Business Training Company

"Indazo helped achieve my goals, delivering what they promised."

Jan 2017 - Ongoing

Indazo performs lead generation services for a business education platform. After an understanding phase, the team began their work.

Director, Business Education Platform

Indazo generated leads that benefitted the business significantly. They met expectations, delivering impressive results. Their knowledge and expertise were noteworthy elements of the engagement.

I’m the director of a business education platform that offers training programs for the banking and finance sectors. We also do a little corporate training.

What challenge were you trying to address with Indazo?

I hired Indazo to generate leads for my business.

For six to eight weeks, the process slowly began for their team to garner an understanding. Once that phase ended, Indazo started giving me the leads as promised. Our agreement was only sharing the contact details, which they delivered a list of them.

My main point of contact was a dedicated product manager for my campaign.

How did you come to work with Indazo?

After not being satisfied with several agencies, I found Indazo online. The initial strategy and proposal they shared with me was the first factor that helped make my decision. No other agency provided that for me.

We’ve invested between $25,000–$50,000.

Our engagement with Indazo began in January 2017.

Indazo helped achieve my goals, delivering what they promised. We used to have monthly and quarterly targets. I need leads to run my business, and I’m happy with what Indazo is delivering.

How did Indazo perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m satisfied with how well everything is going. It always feels good when we speak with them because of the knowledge their team has. We don’t have to ask questions because the answers are in the results. We use email, Skype, and phone calls. Indazo also has their own interactive platform.

I’m impressed with the results.

The initial phase was a bit slow because they wanted to understand how things worked on my end and how they want to strategize everything. If they can somehow shorten that phase, that would be great. Otherwise, everything is perfect.

Overall Score I'm totally satisfied.
    They’re particular in meeting their deadlines.
    It’s a good price for value.
    The reports they produce are professional.