Performance-based growth marketing agency

The InboundJunction founding team comes from the very early days of internet marketing.

We first entered the world of internet marketing in 2006, focusing on content marketing, SEO and affiliate marketing. Now, we apply that knowledge and expertise in our clients' campaigns.

Our team is extremely versatile, with individuals who are ex-journalists, editors, content strategists, PPC wizards and CMOs of famous startups.

We work on a performance-based model and focus only on driving results. What made us successful, is the fact businesses don’t have to take any risks when working with us. We don’t deliver – we don’t get paid.

2006
Ramat Gan, Israel

Hotjar, Oberlo, BigCommerce, AppsFlyer, Kajabi, Hubspot, WalkMe, Payoneer, Yotpo, Imperva Incapsula, eToro, BitTorrent, Lightricks, Wix Answers

PR & Digital Marketing for Business Management App

"They provide a great variety and range of services, which opened new doors for us."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

InboundJunction took on PR and digital marketing projects for a small business services company. They handled traditional PR outreach as well as an SEO strategy and reputation management.

Israel
Director of Global Brand Marketing, Business Management App

The team's ability to think creatively through storytelling and outreach has already increased brand awareness and online engagement. They thoroughly researched the company mission and marketspace to craft compelling content that effectively communicated the value add of the brand.

We’re a platform for small businesses that provides full-service work such as online scheduling, finance, marketing campaigns, and brand building. Our goal is to make small companies look like million-dollar businesses. I’m the director of global brand marketing, so I manage our brand on a global basis.

What challenge were you trying to address with InboundJunction?

When I joined the team, I was the first person to be fully dedicated to the brand. I wanted to find a PR agency to help me spread our brand awareness, online presence, and offline reach on an ongoing basis.

We were looking for a PR agency that could help us with SEO, thought leadership, review platforms, and many aspects of the brand presence. They were also tasked with outreach activities.

We work with Itai (COO) and Alon (PR, SEO & Content Marketing Specialist) who functioned as an account manager.

How did you come to work with InboundJunction?

We’re located in Israel, and my goal was to find a local company that could appeal to a US and global audience. They were one of the few companies that fit those criteria, so I ended up selecting them.

We started in January 2020, and our teams are still collaborating.

There’s always a learning curve during which a partner is figuring out the best audience markets and becoming more closely involved in what we do as a company. However, we’re seeing improvements in brand awareness and search results. They were able to leverage a strong story about funding for us, which created a peak in engagements.

How did InboundJunction perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a weekly call to keep them updated on everything that’s happening within the company. My hope is that with more information, they’re better able to tell the story. A day doesn’t go by without us speaking. They feel like part of the team in that way, always present and available to our team.

We’re in this learning curve together, and they’ve done a great job of getting and understanding of our space, environment, and industry.

View them as a part of your team, making sure they’re exposed to everything. That way, they’ll be able to find good stories within your operations. The more you share, the better results you’ll see.

Their very good with timelines.
    They have several pricing options, which is a great thing.
    They’re definitely worth meeting.

Online Presence Optimization for Lifestyle Influencer

"They have a flawless, clear communication style."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

InboundJunction offers SEO services with the aim of optimizing the online presence of a lifestyle influencer.

Toronto, Canada
Anat Morderer
Self-Employed, Lifestyle Influencer

The client is exceptionally pleased with the results of the engagement. InboundJunction is an accountable team that quickly remedies any issues that arise.

I work as an influencer and have an online presence in the lifestyle, fashion and self improvement field.

For what projects/services did your company hire InboundJunction?

I was looking for a company that would help my online presence grow and be found. IJ helped with my SEO and online presence.

Grow my influence and be found more easily online

I did a lot of research prior to selecting IJ. Once I found them I got in touch and was sold on their professionalism and high care end client care

I hired IJ to help my brand rate higher on Google

I was dealing with an account manager and if I needed more help and a better breakdown the CEO was always available to talk and go over my needs.

Yes, so far IJ has been doing an incredible job on my brand and I am very happy with the my current SEO standings

They have a flawless, clear communication style.

They never made excuses. If mistakes were made they would immediately fix them and explain what the next steps are.

As of right now I do not see anything that needs explicit improvement

Overall Score I still work with them and will continue to work with them on other projects
    Always there for the client
    The cost was fair
    The deliver high quality work
    Yes, they know what they are doing.