Intl. Design and Software Development Company

INALLMEDIA is an International design and software development company specialized in digital orchestration, supporting complete life cycle of a product or service from inception to on-going production and maturity.

We have a successfully and proven track record of bringing creativeness, engineering expertise and operational excellence to clients with needs of scalable, secured and unique web, mobile and cloud based solutions from our offices in US, Europe and LatAM.

Our delivery model is based on Agile, On-site and Near Shore capabilities to maximize our team integration and provide best value by partnering with our clients in the co-creation of services and products with a holistic approach following streamlined agile processes.

Additional benefit to our clients with this model is the opportunity to optimize their budgets as teams can be ramped up and down very easily, based on project needs and most of the expenses can be capitalized.

Seattle, WA

• GlobalLogic
  • SmartWeb
  • Leo Burnette

UI/UX for Product Development Firm

"InAllMedia seems to have a good grasp on different technologies. They have great .NET and Java skills."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

With the goals of rapid team augmentation and bolstering their capabilities, the client hired InAllMedia to provide development, user interface, and user experience services.

South America
Delivery Head of Latin America, Product Development Firm

InAllMedia succeeded as the client’s partner by helping them achieve their goals; as a result of the agency’s contributions, the client’s team is much stronger. The client praises InAllMedia for their professionalism and recommends them to others.

I'm based in South America, and I work for a product development firm. It's a delivery niche for Latin Americans.

I am the acting delivery head for Latin America.

What business challenge were you trying to address with InAllMedia?

We had a couple of goals when we started working with them. We had a need of a rapid team augmentation and, initially, they were a great help to that. We were able to ramp up a couple of teams quickly and with great talent, so it was good. Now, we are discussing possible new projects.

They provided development, and UI/UX [user interface/user experience].

How did you come to work with InAllMedia?

I had met Adrian [Sicilia, owner of InAllMedia] previously on a couple of occasions, and I knew that he was great at forming teams and getting high-quality talent on the teams. So I called him, we set up a meeting, and things flowed from there.

It's close to $100,000.

We have been working with them for five months, and the relationship is ongoing.

Could you share any results from this engagement?

They were able to ramp up teams very quickly with great people. They have a great management team. Every time, I've been on a meeting with them, they seemed very professional, and the technical teams that they have are solid. They have a very good background on different technologies and great experience on top-notch clients. It's been a good experience so far. Hopefully, it will continue to work.

What distinguishes InAllMedia from other providers?

I think they are good on the UX side. InAllMedia seems to have a good grasp on different technologies. They have great .NET and Java skills. Additionally, they have been providing us with mobile developers also, and it's working out well. Their team seems to have a good grasp on technology and current trends.

Is there anything InAllMedia could have improved or done differently?

No. I think initially we messed up some of the plans, and that might have reduced the time they had to bring the people on board, but it wasn't on their end, it was on ours. I think the communication is good, delivery is good, and quality is good. Based on what I can see and what my teams are telling me, it seems to be going really well.

Overall Score I'm happy with my collaboration with them.
    I've already recommended them.