Social media marketing fit for you

Imperial Social provides online marking at a reasonable price. We are proficient in all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. We create new content that is engaging and relevent and personally tailored to match each companies individual voice. We strive to reach out to each companies target audience in the most easily accessable way possible - using the platforms that they are most familiar and comfortable with.

Freelancer

Seattle, WA
  • Seattle, WA 98105

Social Media Marketing for a Design Company

“They’ve given us a presence where we would otherwise not have one.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Imperial Social provides social media marketing, working on Twitter and other digital platforms. They do research, put together campaigns, and write the required copy.

Washington, United States
Glen Ehrhardt
CEO, Windswept Weathered Woods

The results produced by Imperial Social are excellent, with exceptional skill in the social media marketing space. They are a creative, effective team, independently managing the work well, and ensuring that traffic and consumers are driven towards the company’s website.

I’m the CEO and founder of Windswept Weathered Woods. We’re a marketing company that connects with architects and construction companies throughout North America. We help clients find those companies through our web and social media presence.

What challenge were you trying to address with Imperial Social?

Our challenge was getting noticed at a high level throughout North America. That needed someone on our campaign in the marketing arena.

They’ve done a lot of work on Twitter for us, while our most successful campaign efforts have been through Pinterest. They do a very good job for us there, with extremely good writers. We also have a presence on LinkedIn, but I put that together myself. It would be smart to let them look at it, though.

I wanted them to explore so I could see which direction they’d go in. They’re as talented as they come, hard workers, and have the necessary skillset.

I’ve only dealt with Nicole (CEO, Imperial Social).

How did you come to work with Imperial Social?

I know Nicole personally, so I knew her professional background and that she’s extremely sharp and reliable. She’s quiet, but also an extremely cerebral person, exactly the kind we wanted on our team; a difference-maker for us.

I think we pay $300 per month. I’d place a higher value on the work.

We started working around October 2016, and the partnership is ongoing.

They’ve given us a presence where we would otherwise not have one. Their work has given a lot of people the key to our door, to find us. Had we not utilized the services, many people would’ve had a challenge finding us and our products, which would result in no sales.

Nicole is exceptional at what she does in the marketing and social media space. She has a skill set that’s surprisingly deep for her age and her writing is just phenomenal—it helps us a lot. She provides a good, solid foundation, and works hard and smart.

Everything on our website was built from zero over a period of about nine years. We’re continually striving to get better at and improve our web presence, and we do it on a fairly tight budget. I’m not tight; we’re just smart. Nicole is a big part of that.

How did Imperial Social perform from a project management standpoint?

I give them a perfect score in this respect. I typically send Dropbox links for new projects, then they look up company bios and do all the legwork. I don’t want to micromanage the work as it needs to be their creative flow. I know that we need an online presence, but I don’t care too much about the specifics of what it looks like.

It’s their writing. Nicole has a way with vernacular that’s just special and not everyone can do. There’s an art to mastering the understatement, and most people don’t understand how to do it. It’s a magical formula that you can’t teach, and she’s got it.

I could increase my presence on other social media platforms, but, for who we are, what we have is effective. A lot of companies and people always try to make everything a little better, but our portfolio, marketing, and web presence show our successes. People visiting our site may not buy something from us; it may not be what they’re looking for, but they’ll definitely be intrigued.

Clients have to understand what they’re getting when hiring them—the most integral, creative work, which is stunning to me.

Overall Score They make everything seem like a special, new project every time.
    I recommend them, as long as it’s not to a competitor.