WordPress Integration Specialists

Impact Media are an enterprise level WordPress agency that specialises in the integration of 3rd party apps & tools with fully bespoke, scalable, WordPress websites. Whilst also providing ongoing support and maintenance to help businesses constantly evolve their websites.

2003
Wickford, United Kingdom
  • Hurricane Way, Wickford
    Wickford SS11 8YB
  • 86 – 90 Paul Street
    Shoreditch, LND EC2A 4NE

Bakels, Vetro Tooling, Grouts The Bakers, Fresh Property, Stonebridge Group, Switched On Insurance, Results With Lucy, PG Global,

WordPress Design & Development Image

WordPress Design & Development

Relaunched a global web project in 23 countries using WordPress Multisite.

Estate Agent WordPress Website Image

Estate Agent WordPress Website

Launched a new WordPress besoke theme with integration with Rightmove and Encore Live.

Recruitment Website WordPress Integration Image

Recruitment Website WordPress Integration

Design and build a new WordPress powered recruitment website with integration to Broadbean recruitment portal.

Frontend Development for Fintech Startup

"In everything from brainstorming to wireframing, they felt like part of the team."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Impact Media was responsible for constructing the frontend of a website for a fintech startup. They also provided Google Analytics and SEO services following the launch of the platform.

UK
CMO, Fintech Company

The completed MVP is scalable and has performed well during testing due to the team's impressive WordPress skills. They collaborated seamlessly to yield a product that drew investor interest and further developments.  They approached problems with enthusiasm and expertise.

We’re a fintech startup, and I’m the CMO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Impact Media?

We hired them for a frontend of a marketing website.

They were responsible for building out the frontend of our website that’s built on Wordpress. We’d already done the backend work, so they needed to tie their work into our existing framework. After creating wireframes and screens that I approved, they built it all. They made wireframes of click-throughs and implemented pricing tables that aligned with our payment plans.

At the close of the project, they also provided some SEO services and tracked our engagement metrics on Google Analytics.

My main point of contact was James (Digital Consultant). However, I also worked with Martin (Technical Director) for analytics, Crystal (Account Manager), and a frontend developer.

How did you come to work with Impact Media?

I was searching for a partner, and they were recommended by someone I knew.

We spent about $6,000.

We started working together in November 2019, and our collaboration is ongoing. Much of the work is being done by the developers now.

They created the MVP frontend website that we were able to drive traffic to organically. We had over 60 test cases, allowing us to validate the concept. That’s led to us investing in our app further and get on an accelerator. Their work opened up many doors for investment, which is exactly what it needed to do.

How did Impact Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I really enjoy working with James, and I’d give them a glowing testimonial for project management.

Their knowledge of WordPress went above and beyond our needs, and they still achieved everything quickly. In everything from brainstorming to wireframing, they felt like part of the team. Their enthusiasm and ability to make ideas achievable is fantastic.

They do what they do very well. If they offered other marketing services, I’d be hiring them for those as well.

It was very valuable to conduct a scoping session with them. That ensures they have all the information they need to deliver.

They never missed a deadline for me.
    I can find cheaper options, but no one with their level of skill.
    They’re continually improving their service, and they’ve helped me do so as well.