Imagination Turns to Innovation

Imaginovation was founded in 2011 in Raleigh, NC by Pete Peranzo and Michael Georgiou as a web design and development agency. It has since grown to become an award-winning turn-key technology company offering a wide variety of web and mobile development solutions along with artificial intelligence, internet of things, blockchain development, and mixed reality (VR/AR).

Imaginovation is a premium technology and development company with a passion for the cool and useful tools shaping our future. Imaginovation’s team combines a love for all the latest tech with well-developed strategies to provide its customers with high-quality products that can change the way you do business.

Cary, NC
  • 1001 Winstead Dr. Suite 300
    Cary, NC 27513
  • 15720 Brixham Hill Avenue, Suite 300
    Charlotte, NC 28277
  • 8801 Fast Park Dr. Suite 301
    Raleigh, NC 27617

MetLife, Nestle, Murgitroyd, UNC Pembroke, Contractor Score, CERTEK, SML Group, CREE, Channel Advisor, and more.

Web Dev for Business Credit Builder

“I loved how frequently they would reach out to me.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Imaginovation designed a new integrated platform for a B2B financial assessment company, creating an enterprise data solution. Their team also created a logo, videos, business cards, and brochures.

11-50

Raleigh, North Carolina
Glenn Matteson
CEO, Contractor Score LLC

The website and database fit the exact specifications of the project. Imaginovation is incredibly communicative, providing weekly updates which make for a successful ongoing relationship. Their expertise and technical knowledge allow them to deliver highly specified solutions.

I am the president of Contractor Score LLC, a company that provides B2B financial assessments of commercial construction contractors. Our background is in construction finance and accounting.

What challenge were you trying to address with Imaginovation?

Our company assesses a contractor’s financial strength based on internal reports and financial statements. From there, we render a score that other contractors use to ascertain their financial viability for a project.

We had a relatively primitive website and database tools to accomplish this. Our team had gotten to the point where we needed a professional website and database to form an integrated platform. We were looking for a complete enterprise solution to run the operation and allow customers to interact with us.

Imaginovation developed a website and database for our company. They created the exact solution we were looking for and built a cohesive platform. Their team integrated essential features that allowed us to interact with consumers and execute transactions.

We later went on to launch other small projects with Imaginovation. They’ve created videos, business cards, and brochures for our company. Their team also did the graphic design for our website, including completely redoing our logo.

We worked primarily with Zach (Senior Project Manager, Imaginovation). I also interacted with two principles on an interim basis so I always had contact with senior management. Altogether, we worked with six members of the Imaginovation team, three consistently and three here and there.

How did you come to work with Imaginovation?

I searched for developers online. We had two qualifications in mind, the vendor has to be able to develop an enterprise database solution and they had to be local so I could meet with them face to face. Imaginovation met both of these requirements.

We have invested about $125,000.

Our ongoing engagement with Imaginovation began in December 2017.

The Imaginovation team created the exact solution we were looking for. The visuals and graphics are wonderful.

How did Imaginovation perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated with Imaginovation over Slack and one other software. It helped our teams document every issue that came up, and their team could track whether it’s been resolved or not.

I loved how frequently they would reach out to me. It never rested on my shoulders to contact them about an issue. Imaginovation contacted me once a week during big projects. Their communication has been outstanding.

They were already fast but they have gotten even faster. Their team shared with me that they’ve made changes and improvements as our collaboration continued. They’ve updated their internal wireframes and code development.

Overall Score They’re good people.
    I’d definitely recommend them to anybody

Website Development for Dental Office Staffing Company

"Imaginovation has delivered a high-quality product that was up to our expectations."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Imaginovation designed and developed a website using Laravel with WordPress plug-ins. They've also worked on SEO projects.

Greenville, North Carolina
Mandy Adkins
Founder, 52 Pearls

The work produced by Imaginovation was high quality and exceeded expectations. They were open to news ideas and were very communicative throughout the engagement.

I am a co-owner and founder of 52pearls.com, a dental office staffing website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Imaginovation?

We needed to build our website.

Imaginovation has designed and developed our Laravel website. We have some WordPress add-ons as well. We are leaving the option for SEO open for the future.

How did you come to work with Imaginovation?

We wanted to work with a development company based in North Carolina, in order to support the local economy. Imaginovation came up in our search after we'd looked at 5 to10 options. We connected with Imaginovation from the start.

How much have you invested with Imaginovation?

The cost of Imaginovation's work was between $30,000 and $40,000.

Our initial contact was in March 2016. We have an ongoing collaboration.

Imaginovation has delivered a high-quality product that was up to our expectations. They worked with me and were very upfront about what could and couldn't be delivered within our price range. With website development in general, there are features that will need to be tweaked, added or changed. Imaginovation was open in terms of working with me on those ideas.

How did Imaginovation perform from a project management standpoint?

Imaginovation received high rankings on this front. They are very good at communicating. I had the opportunity to add tasks in an online spreadsheet that was checked and updated by team members constantly. I was able to see when someone was looking at it and could contact the leaders of the project immediately whenever I had a concern. Imaginovation was on it, responding quickly.

What did you find most impressive about Imaginovation?

Imaginovation was phenomenal at understanding what I wanted to achieve. They went above and beyond in addressing my concerns.

Are there any areas Imaginovation could improve?

Some of our missed deadlines were my fault, given that I asked for more features. But Imaginovation should allow for more flexibility when promising deliverables.

Overall Score They've been wonderful.