Custom Web Solutions for your business.

I am Bret Johnson and this is the company I have created. I bring years of experience with web development, graphic design, and award-winning multimedia projects. Though I am most proud of the relationships and personal connections I’ve discovered along the way. You will work directly with me, as I personally oversee the work, hiring out specialists as needed. I encourage you to reach out to me with any questions concerning your needs.

Freelancer

Seattle, WA

Social Media Marketing for Lighting Company

"Imagine Media wants their clients to succeed as much as possible."

2014 - Ongoing

Imagine Media maintains and manages a variety of social media channels. The team posts and creates content, responds to customers, and helps with promotions.

Atlanta, Georgia
Maggie Bailey
Owner, Edgar-Reeves Lighting

Imagine Media meets expectations, delivering a responsive and efficient service. Their communication and passion both benefit the engagement. They’re skilled in their field and dedicated to their clients. Expect a collaborative team that meets deadlines.

I’m the owner of Edgar-Reeves Lighting. We specialize in both in-stock and custom lampshades. Along with that, we carry lamps, bell jars, and hanging shades.

What challenge were you trying to address with Imagine Media?

We hired Imagine Media for social media.

Imagine Media handles everything involved with our Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Their team creates content and communicates with customers. They also assist with ad campaigns and other promotions. For our social media channels, their team takes pictures and created a video.

I know the owner personally, and I have an account manager. They have a team that supports them with photography, videography, and other services.

How did you come to work with Imagine Media?

About four years ago, Imagine Media was published in what we call a scout guide. Those booklets are city-based with tons of them all over the country. I always remembered their name. When we purchased the business in 2017, I started with the social media, which proved to be time-consuming. It was difficult to balance that with running the business. I reached out to Imagine Media for their help. I also knew that they had done work with other small businesses in Atlanta.

This past year, we’ve spent close to $35,000.

Our engagement with Imagine Media began in 2014.

This summer, we signed another contract with them. Their team provides a master worksheet with in-depth reporting each week. They track all metrics and analytics. It lists monthly & weekly gains in engagement, followers, clicks to the website, and clicks to each social media platform.

How did Imagine Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent. The owner reaches out frequently. From the owner down to the rest of the team, they’re all collaborative. Their communication is also fabulous.

Imagine Media wants their clients to succeed as much as possible. Their communication skills are top-notch. Along with that, they have a passion for businesses to grow. Their team comes up with exceptional ideas and is consistently on top of everything.

I’m happy with what they’re doing. I can’t think of anything.

Clients have to stay involved because the more involved you are, the more they know about your business and what you’re looking to do. It’s a collaborative effort. Keeping the communication open will help everyone succeed as best as they can.

They always meet deadlines and are on top of it with your schedule as well.
    They’re a bit pricey, but they provide the best service. It’s worth it.
    Their team is available, communicative, and proactive. They’re always on time.