Designing The Future

Why am I in business you ask?

I love to collaborate and facilitate with my clients. I am fulfilled as a human being when I can assist another person in a meaningful way. Using design is that conduit for me to help people fulfill their potential and satisfy their needs.

Freelancer
2019
Dedham, MA
  • 93 Dale Street suite 1
    Dedham, MA 02026

Reliatrace

Logo Design For Swim Organization

"imaginaction Studios produced a logo that perfectly captured what I was looking for."

May 2018

imaginaction Studios created a logo for a swimming organization. They participated in the brainstorming sessions, offered multiple rounds of feedback, and produced the final product.

Boston Metro Area
Executive Director, Swim Organization

The logo perfectly matched what the company envisioned from the beginning. The process ran smoothly, thanks to imaginaction Studios’ efficient, streamlined process. They were communicative, timely, and willing to incorporate feedback throughout the engagement.

I’m an executive director at a swimming organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with imaginaction Studios?

We hired imaginaction Studios to create our logo.

We did an initial assessment of our needs and looked at the work imaginaction Studios had done in the past. We ran through a few potential ideas and eventually came up with an option we felt was best. From there, their team created our logo.

How did you come to work with imaginaction Studios?

I knew the owner and saw a post on Instagram, so I reached out to them for the project.

We spent under $5,000.

We worked together in May 2018, and the project lasted about three weeks.

How did imaginaction Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

I was kept in the loop throughout the whole process. We communicated continuously and I was always informed on deadlines for reviewing work and providing feedback. I’d never worked with a team that used this collaborative approach, but I enjoyed having the opportunity to provide input. They had a great strategy. Everything was done very timely, as well.

Their intricate, in-depth process differentiates them from others in the industry—it was a big advantage for me. I found their approach to be helpful, informative, and detailed. Although it was more time-consuming than how other vendors may work, it gave me a fuller understanding of the work being done.

I can’t think of anything for them to improve.

Video Production for Book Reading Event

"Xavier was realistic about timelines and quick to suggest ideas."

February 2019

imaginaction Studios produced videos for a toy company. They recorded a book reading event and edited content to be shared on social media.

Groton, Massachusetts
Roderick Lowe
Founder, Fiwi Toys LLC

The videos have circulated on social media, generating excitement and interest. imaginaction Studios was transparent and innovative, offering useful information in a straightforward manner. Customers can expect dedication and proactiveness.

I’m the founder of Fiwi Toys LLC. We develop toys that encourage creative, educational, and engaging play. We also offer entertaining stories that teach common sense lessons and emphasize positive behavior traits.

For what projects/services did your company hire imaginaction Studios?

We hired imaginaction Studios to document a reading of our first book.

We wanted to record the event and publish videos on social media. We were hoping to use this content to promote our story and brand.

I've known Xavier (Experience Designer, imaginaction Studios) for a while now. I chose him because he's studious and energetic, and constantly honing his craft.

We started the project by meeting with Xavier to come up with a game plan. He recorded the event and made edits to the videos before sending us the final versions.

Xavier completed the work himself.

The videos have been circulating on various social media platforms and are generating interest in our company.

Working with imaginaction Studios was simple and straightforward. Xavier was realistic about timelines and quick to suggest ideas.

His energy and proactive nature set him apart from other media professionals.

imagination Studio uses a wide array of tools for video production. They could try taking a less sophisticated approach to save time.

Logo Development for Cleaning Service

"I’m happy with the outcome of the logo and marketing materials."

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

imaginaction Studios developed the brand identity and logo for a cleaning service. They also created additional marketing materials such as a mailer.

Boston, Massachusetts
CEO & Business Manager, Commercial Cleaning Service

The new logo is more sophisticated design-wise and, as such, has been well-received. imaginaction Studios accepts constructive input well. Their ability to bring creative ideas of their own to the table made them a valuable partner.

I'm the CEO and business manager of a company that provides cleaning services to property management companies, hotels, and banks.

For what projects/services did your company hire imaginaction Studios?

We needed to develop a logo that would properly portray the work our company does. It should instantly connect the viewer with the name of our company.

We wanted to develop a brand mark that visually conceptualizes what Mop in Hand LLC stands for. We also aimed to distinguish ourselves from individuals in the industry who are not registered companies.

We came to them by word of mouth. After reviewing some of their past work, we were sold.

imaginaction Studios developed our brand identity and logo. They also provided some additional marketing services such as creating a mailer.

My primary point of contact was the owner as well as the chief digital designer & branding consultant.

I’m happy with the outcome of the logo and marketing materials. We're still in the initial stages of utilizing these new materials, but I feel that they provide our company with an advantage. We’re appealing to customers who are looking for a professional, well-organized company to handle their cleaning needs.

It was a great working relationship, which allowed for the broad exploration of ideas that were ultimately condensed into one image for our company.

The quick turnaround was fantastic. I appreciated their willingness to accept and respond to feedback.

I can't think of anything. Working with Xavier was a pleasant experience.

Logo Design for Electronics Materials Manufacturer

"They were able to produce a great product at a reasonable cost on a short timeline."

Nov. 2018 - Feb. 2019

imaginaction Studio developed a logo and business collateral to support a rebranding effort.

Amery, Wisconsin
Mark Ester
President and CEO, Reliatrace

The new logo has elicited positive reactions and will soon be made public. imaginaction Studio worked quickly to meet a tight deadline without compromising quality. Their ability to grasp customer needs is noteworthy.

I’m the President and CEO of Reliatrace. We design and manufacture printed electronic solutions for membrane switches, sensors, and heater circuits.

For what projects/services did your company hire imaginaction Studios?

I wanted to rebrand my company to support a name change.

I wanted to create a new image for my rebranded company.

Our inbound marketing consultant recommended them to us.

They designed a new logo and collateral, including business cards.

We worked with an inbound marketing consultant, a product engineer, and two executives who had design and photography experience.

Though we haven’t officially launched the name change, reviews of the new logo have been excellent.

It was very effective. They worked within a short time frame and accurately understood our needs.

More experience will allow them to better anticipate their customers’ needs.

They were always available.
    We got great value for the price.
    They did everything we asked.
    I'm very likely to recommend them.