Designing The Future

Why am I in business you ask?

I love to collaborate and facilitate with my clients. I am fulfilled as a human being when I can assist another person in a meaningful way. Using design is that conduit for me to help people fulfill their potential and satisfy their needs.

Freelancer
2019
Dedham, MA
  • 93 Dale Street suite 1
    Dedham, MA 02026

Reliatrace

Logo Development for Cleaning Service

"I’m happy with the outcome of the logo and marketing materials."

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

imaginaction Studios developed the brand identity and logo for a cleaning service. They also created additional marketing materials such as a mailer.

Boston, Massachusetts
CEO & Business Manager, Commercial Cleaning Service

The new logo is more sophisticated design-wise and, as such, has been well-received. imaginaction Studios accepts constructive input well. Their ability to bring creative ideas of their own to the table made them a valuable partner.

I'm the CEO and business manager of a company that provides cleaning services to property management companies, hotels, and banks.

For what projects/services did your company hire imaginaction Studios?

We needed to develop a logo that would properly portray the work our company does. It should instantly connect the viewer with the name of our company.

We wanted to develop a brand mark that visually conceptualizes what Mop in Hand LLC stands for. We also aimed to distinguish ourselves from individuals in the industry who are not registered companies.

We came to them by word of mouth. After reviewing some of their past work, we were sold.

imaginaction Studios developed our brand identity and logo. They also provided some additional marketing services such as creating a mailer.

My primary point of contact was the owner as well as the chief digital designer & branding consultant.

I’m happy with the outcome of the logo and marketing materials. We're still in the initial stages of utilizing these new materials, but I feel that they provide our company with an advantage. We’re appealing to customers who are looking for a professional, well-organized company to handle their cleaning needs.

It was a great working relationship, which allowed for the broad exploration of ideas that were ultimately condensed into one image for our company.

The quick turnaround was fantastic. I appreciated their willingness to accept and respond to feedback.

I can't think of anything. Working with Xavier was a pleasant experience.

Logo Design for Electronics Materials Manufacturer

"They were able to produce a great product at a reasonable cost on a short timeline."

Nov. 2018 - Feb. 2019

imaginaction Studio developed a logo and business collateral to support a rebranding effort.

Amery, Wisconsin
Mark Ester
President and CEO, Reliatrace

The new logo has elicited positive reactions and will soon be made public. imaginaction Studio worked quickly to meet a tight deadline without compromising quality. Their ability to grasp customer needs is noteworthy.

I’m the President and CEO of Reliatrace. We design and manufacture printed electronic solutions for membrane switches, sensors, and heater circuits.

For what projects/services did your company hire imaginaction Studios?

I wanted to rebrand my company to support a name change.

I wanted to create a new image for my rebranded company.

Our inbound marketing consultant recommended them to us.

They designed a new logo and collateral, including business cards.

We worked with an inbound marketing consultant, a product engineer, and two executives who had design and photography experience.

Though we haven’t officially launched the name change, reviews of the new logo have been excellent.

It was very effective. They worked within a short time frame and accurately understood our needs.

More experience will allow them to better anticipate their customers’ needs.

They were always available.
    We got great value for the price.
    They did everything we asked.
    I'm very likely to recommend them.