Strategy Planning, WebDesign, SEO, SMM, SERM

• 1071-915 Ambleside Drive Ottawa, ON K2B 6V4 Canada
    Ottawa, ON K2B 6V4
  • 13041 E Marginal Way S Unit #2
    Seattle, WA 98168

Factories, Trucking Companies, E-commerce, Dentists, Beauty Salons, Plumbers, Insurance Companies, Finance, Manufactories
Massage Equipment Store, Russia: Marketing Strategy, Ecommerce, YouTube, Video Production, SMM, Email Marketing, Reputation Image

Massage Equipment Store, Russia:

Marketing Strategy

Ecommerce

YouTube: Promotion, SEO

Video Production

SMM: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest

Email Marketing: Strategy, Lead Funnels, Books

Reputation Marketing

Factory Filling & Measuring Systems, Latvia: Strategic Planning, Reputation, SMM, YouTube  Image

Factory Filling & Measuring Systems, Latvia:

Dental Clinic, Ukraine, Cherkassy: WedDesign, SEO, SMM, Reputation

WedDesign

SMM

Reputation

Fix Computers, Austria, Vienna: WebDesign, GoogleAds, SEO, Reputation, A/B Testing Image

WebDesign  GoogleAds  SEO  Reputation A/B Testing

Truck Company in USA, WA: WebDesign, Google Ads, SMM, Reputation Image

Truck Company in USA, WA: WebDesign, Google Ads, SMM, Reputation

WebDesign Ruby on Rails WebDesign Structure Texts Analytics Google Ads Facebook  Twitter Instagram Google Business and other review Platforms

Plumber in USA, CA: WebDesign, Google Ads, SMM, Reputaion, YouTube  Image

• Copywriting
  • Analytics
  • SEO

Reputation marketing

Promotion of the local business

Social Media Marketing

SEO, Branding, Design, & More for Family Development Center

"I’ve learned a few useful things about managing projects from them."

iM4U DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY is an ongoing partner that has assisted with a wide range of things from SEO, branding, social media, Google Ads, website design, marketing materials, copywriting, and more.

Cherkasy, Ukraine
Stanyslav Gurskiy
Owner, Family Development Center

In only three months, the company attained 150 new customers thanks to iM4U’s expertise, transparency, and highly structured working methodology. Despite a few minor slips with deadlines, they’re an affordable vendor that meets all expectations and is willing to negotiate with their clients.

I’m the owner of a company that offers psychological services for married couples and their kids.

For what projects/services did your company hire iM4U DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY?

We hired them to help us with branding, social media, PPC, and other things that I don’t have the expertise for.

Our goals were to create a complete company development strategy for three years, do a competitive analysis, become recognizable in our market, and attract more than 150 customers.

I know iM4U DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY’s owner and the results he produces for his clients. While our office manager and I did consider five other companies, iM4U’s transparency and experience were deciding factors. It was clear to us that we would get results that would attract customers.

They've created a website and blog and helped us register and set up SEO Google Business so that couples can begin to find us online. iM4U has also given us check-lists for how to write good articles besides assisting with copywriting. Furthermore, they've set up and customized Google Ads and Facebook Ads.

We also asked them to design a logo as well as flyers and other marketing collateral. Furthermore, they’ve assisted with improving the sales department I coordinate, determining what we need and negotiating with us at each stage. I can conveniently see how much time they spend on each task and we’ve seen results so far. They help us grow and approach more clients.

As a rule, I spoke with only one representative of the company. My office manager worked directly with their specialists. The composition of the team has been the same as far as I know.

We attracted 150 customers in three months after beginning the project. We now have enough clients in our city.

We have had misunderstandings, but we always move on.

They work with enthusiasm, and everything is very structured. I’ve learned a few useful things about managing projects from them.

No. I appreciate their transparency and understanding.

Overall Score Generally speaking, I’m convinced again and again that it’s better to work with a professional company than a freelancer.
    We’ve had minor delays.
    They’ve offered prices we can choose and negotiate. Generally, everything has been fine.
    We always tell them what we want and they fulfill our expectations.
    I’d recommend them to my friends with great pleasure.

Branding for Business Consulting Firm

"They’re well-structured and utilize a consistent approach."

Aug. - Oct. 2018

iM4U DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY developed a branding strategy and budget. They also delivered a company description based on answers to a questionnaire.

Cherkassy, Ukraine
Galina Ulitova
Owner, Intellect Consulting Group

Thanks to a stable communication system, iM4U DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY delivered a complete brand strategy. Their work process was transparent.

I’m the owner of Intellect Consulting Group, a business consulting and development firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire iM4U DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY?

I needed help branding my company.

I wanted to create branding, develop an industry-specific strategy, and understand how much it would cost.

Someone recommended them to me. I considered several companies, but they answered quickly and seemed professional.

iM4U helped me describe my company, create a strategy, develop an annual marketing budget, and land customers. When we first met, they had me fill out a questionnaire and discuss my goals and needs. We then proceeded directly to the work itself.

I met with 2–3 people, but five people worked on the project in total.

I would not like to share this information here.

We had a solid communication flow through a WhatsApp group, and Skype calls. We also used Google Docs to track completed work.

They’re well-structured and utilize a consistent approach. Their workflow was transparent and responsible.

There’s always room to grow. They could focus more on their creativity.

We met twice a week.
    They're services are worth the cost.
    It was excellent.
    I'll happily recommend them.