There Is Nothing Like Local Service

Founded in 2009 we still savor our very first client.  We pride ourselves in having a larger service department than sales staff.  We are one of the most reviewed web developers not only in Seattle but across the entire United States.  Our clients are industry leaders in their service category and our goal is to build the most dominate sized website within each clients industry.

We specialize in local Web Design and SEO service within the Great Seattle area. If you're in search of a web developer that will design and develop the perfect website for your needs while maintaining, and growing the search engine optimization visibility, you've found the right company.

Seattle, WA
  • 92 Lenora Street
    Seattle, WA 98121

Website Development and SEO for Medical Office

"I value iLocal for their expertise and availability."

2011 - Ongoing

iLocal provides backend and frontend website design as well as SEO for a local physician’s office. They work to highlight specific site content to attract more business to the office.

Puyallup, Washington
Dr. Erik Gilbertson
Chiropractor and Naturopathic Physician, Puget Sound Natural Medicine, LLC

The team at iLocal is readily available and answers all questions in a timely manner. All projects are delivered within the specified budget and timeframe. iLocal is very professional and delivers high-quality work, which has led to a valuable long-term relationship.

I’m a chiropractor and a naturopathic physician at Puget Sound Natural Medicine

What challenge were you trying to address with iLocal?

We hired iLocal to do both SEO [search engine optimization] and web design.

I believe iLocal focuses more on organic search, or at least that’s the way it was described to me. They didn't do pay-per-click or anything like that. iLocal designed our websites, and we work with them on the content. Jason [Owner, iLocal] and another team member were my primary contacts. I don't know who else was working behind the scenes. iLocal did the backend development and frontend design.

I didn't have a whole lot of experience with web design before working with iLocal. I knew I wanted specific aspects of my business to be highlighted to attract different people on the website, which addresses a variety of topics such as chiropractic, naturopathic, specific treatments, car accidents, hormone replacement, etc. The new website was more specific, and it helped people find us when they needed our specific services.

How did you come to work with iLocal?

I’m in a networking group in Puyallup, and iLocal had a rep that was working with us or was part of our group at the time. After sitting down with him and having him explain what needed to be done, we decided that iLocal was our best step forward at that point in our business. We chose them because of their price, their customer service, and their willingness to explain what they’re doing and why they’re doing it.

How much have you invested with iLocal?

I think we’ve invested less than $10,000 with iLocal. It’s hard to say because they’re a monthly service for us at this point.

I think we started working with iLocal in 2011. I don't really remember.

I haven't looked at our website’s stats recently, but I do know that the majority of the patients that come to my office typically have found me through Google. I don't know that I can solely contribute that to iLocal, but I have a feeling that that has something to do with it. Having iLocal work on the website saves me from having to do it. They do work with me and allow me to do a lot of the content because I probably know my business better than they do.

Our requirements are usually fulfilled within the specified timeframe and budget that we give iLocal. They’re also very available, so if we have a concern or a question, we’ll typically hear back from them within 24 hours after we call.

How did iLocal perform from a project management standpoint?

I don't have any complaints about iLocal’s project management. I’m not really into the weeds with that. We typically call or email each other. If there’s something I need to be changed or if I have a question, I usually connect directly with either of my main contacts.

What did you find most impressive about iLocal?

I’ll admit that I don't have a lot of experience with web providers. I value iLocal for their expertise and availability. I can contact them if I want to make changes or if there are things I want to add. The fact that I can connect with a person, that’s a big deal.

Are there any areas iLocal could improve?

I can’t think of any ways iLocal could improve.

Overall Score iLocal has always been professional.
    If iLocal says something will be done by a specific time, it typically is.
    I feel like what I get out of iLocal’s work is what I put into it.
    Generally, iLocal’s goal is to achieve what I want them to achieve, as long as it’s within my price range.
    I’m very happy with iLocal’s service.

Website Design and SEO for Towing Company

"iLocal is very pleasant to deal with and are always able to do what we ask."

2012 - Ongoing

Tasked with rebuilding an existing website, iLocal developed a mobile-friendly site and utilized SEO techniques to draw traffic to a local tow company.

Seattle, Washington
Gail Chase
President, ABC Towing, Inc.

iLocal provided a responsive project manager who was open to making any requested changes to the website as quickly as possible. The value provided by iLocal’s services has had a greater return on investment (ROI) than all previously employed advertising techniques.

ABC Towing is a towing company in the Seattle region. I’m the president.

What challenge were you trying to address with iLocal?

We had been using Yellow Pages which was a high dollar commitment with a low ROI [return on investment]. There is a lot of competition in our area, and I needed to find a way to differentiate myself. We had an existing website but wanted a website that would attract people who were using mobile devices.

We wanted our site to be very mobile friendly and also interactive. There is a shortage of drivers in our area, so we also incorporated a job application on the site. There is a feature where people can request a tow, and we can interact with them through a call. iLocal showed us some templates, we chose the one we liked, and they built the site from scratch. They have done some SEO [search engine optimization] work for us as well. We did research analysis for ROI on Yelp and other advertising we were doing. What iLocal did for our website was getting more return than anything else we were doing.

How did you come to work with iLocal?

Someone in our IT department was using iLocal and recommended them to us. We looked at some of their previous work.

How much have you invested with iLocal?

We’ve spent between $50,000 and $200,000 over the course of our relationship.

We started working with iLocal in 2012, and the work is ongoing.

We are very happy with their services. As a result of the research we did on ROI, we changed the budget to invest more money on the website because we knew we were getting the best return there. The website generates thousands of dollars of revenue each week. iLocal gives us reports to show how well the site is doing.

How did iLocal perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through text, email, and phone, and they’re very responsive. iLocal is quick to make any changes I need. We have one resource that’s dedicated to our site, so I contact him with the changes I want.

What did you find most impressive about iLocal?

iLocal is very pleasant to deal with and are always able to do what we ask. I appreciate the fact that they’re open to making changes and trying new things. They were also very helpful through the process of getting our domain name back.

Are there any areas iLocal could improve?

Anything I’ve asked iLocal to do, they’ve done, so I don’t have any complaints.

Overall Score iLocal is very easy to work with.
    iLocal always meets deadlines.
    The ROI is outstanding.
    iLocal gets the job done.
    We have already recommended iLocal to several businesses.