Making remarkable Websites & Mobile applications.

We are a software design, development, and marketing company with a decade of experience in offering offshore IT solutions. With our wise strategies and innovative thinking, we help startups and advanced businesses solve huge business problems.

We work on the websites and mobile apps thinking about their User Experience and functionality. We choose the best technology to work upon, and we test it with the real world users.

Mohali, India

BI & big data focus
BI & big data solutions
Productivity & collaboration
Managed services

Swiggy, Teambit, MySea Time, GreenGlobe, Living Concept, Hangstreet, Nusik App, Bogsha Gifting, Cambo Ticket

Web Development for Job Search Platform

"They went out of their way to help us reach new heights."

Apr. 2016 - May 2018

ILLUMINZ designed and developed a responsive website where applicants could complete job applications with existing user data. It included question and answer pages and autofill tools.

Chandigarh, India
Captain Rajeev Jassal
Founder & CEO, MySeaTime

Several months after launch, the website began to consistently attract 50,000 unique monthly visitors. ILLUMINZ always demonstrated exemplary dedication, talent, and commitment. The team continued honing and perfecting the solution until it was flawless.

MySeaTime is a niche job website and social network for seafarers. I'm the founder and CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire ILLUMINZ?

We hired ILLUMINZ to design and develop a responsive website from scratch.

Our goals were to create user-friendly designs, develop a website using PHP and Laravel, and build a system that automatically filled job applications with user profile data.

I considered at least 12 companies and held face-to-face meetings with most of them. ILLUMINZ clearly understood the project, provided a roadmap, and carried out R&D before receiving an offer.

Based on my ideas, they built the information architecture of a website that auto-generates application forms and automatically emails them to companies. I had numerous meetings with their design and development teams, who completed the project with ease. They used brainstorming sessions to build the most challenging elements, including the question and answer section, the application form, and the UI/UX for displaying lengthy user profile data.

We had two dedicated PHP Laravel developers and designers, plus HTML developers as needed. Our project manager checked their progress at least once a week.

After launching the website, they helped me generate traffic. Within a few months, we generated about 50,000 unique monthly visitors.

I'm a difficult client, since I look for perfection. I left a company midway through this project because they couldn't deliver. The fact that our association lasted more than two years, until they completed the project, attests to their dedication and the quality of their work.

They went out of their way to help us reach new heights. They considered their job well done when it gained traction and achieved success, not just when it was complete.

They recently hired some amazing talent. Even if there were areas for improvement, which I'm not sure that there are, then these amazing employees filled that void.

Overall Score ILLUMINZ is my go-to team. They're amazing.
    They're always approachable, even after office hours, for urgent requirements.
    This was a big project and the cost was optimal.
    Quality of work was great.
    I refer my friends to them when they need web or app development.

Web Dev for Auto Show Site

“Feedback has been excellent, especially on the UX.”

July - Oct. 2018

ILLUMINZ rebuilt an auto show website, focusing mainly on UX/UI and design. They followed mockups and implemented a feature that allows users to compare photos across different cars.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Chandra Ramachandran
Head of Marketing, Caresoft Global

ILLUMINZ build a great-looking site that’s intuitive and user-friendly. They maintained good communication, although they added more features than requested. Users love the site and say it’s much better than the old version.

I’m the head of marketing for Caresoft Global, an engineering solutions company that works closely with major automotive suppliers.

What challenge were you trying to address with ILLUMINZ?

We had an old website that needed to be rebuilt. We wanted a site that would allow us to showcase major cars from global auto shows.

ILLUMINZ updated our old site, improving both the UX/UI and designs. We provided mockups, and they used Angular and React to make the changes. The site handles a lot of data, about 300 photos per car. Users are also about to compare features across cars, comparing the photos to each other.

I had one main point of contact and a team of five other people.

How did you come to work with ILLUMINZ?

They developed an app that I thought was great, so I figured out who built it and then hired them.

We spent $10,000.

The project lasted from July-October 2018.

Users said that the old site was confusing and clunky. However, they’ve loved the new site, saying it’s intuitive and outstanding. Feedback has been excellent, especially on the UX.

How did ILLUMINZ perform from a project management standpoint?

They were receptive and responsive. We mainly communicated via Slack.

They added more features than what we asked for, and they should learn to stick to their clients’ requirements.

They were less than other firms.
    They're a smart team.

Web and Mobile App Dev for Social Fan Base

"I’ve said this about them and I will say it again, they're a well-oiled machine."

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

ILLUMINZ designed and developed the entirety of a web and mobile app, accommodating its layout to highlight the main ranking feature.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Tendai Tawonezvi
Owner, Fansquab

The apps’ user base is on the rise, which will lead to additional feature development. ILLUMINZ’s diligence in understanding project needs and ability to go the extra mile to deliver up to expectations stood out. Better scheduling is needed, however, their point person made the workflow seamless.

I’m the owner of Fansquab, a social media platform that provides a unique fan base to users across the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire ILLUMINZ?

We wanted to bring a new and unique feature to social media that allows users to view the top fans of either celebrities, TV shows, businesses, or organizations.

Several vendors reached out when I made the job public. I chose ILLUMINZ based on their portfolio, competitive pricing, and their promise of service before and after the product launch.

They designed and developed the website as well as a responsive mobile app for Android and iOS platforms. I described what I wanted and they came up with the design and layout of the web app. I provided the logo and images, which they incorporated seamlessly.

The main thing I wanted to be highlighted was the ranking feature, which is the main feature of the product. I tested it thoroughly to see if ranks would change based on user input. ILLUMINZ went to work and produced exactly what I was looking for. They took care of everything from the initial ideas to launching the product.

I interacted with the team leader and he basically took care of everything. Dealing with only one individual made it easy.

This app is currently free for everyone to use. Premium features will be added when certain milestones have been reached while we continue to increase our user base.

They were impressive in this regard, going out of their way to make sure they understood my needs. Whenever emails became unclear, they would make time to sit down and talk over Skype. They also quickly tackled and resolved any encountered issues. Additionally, whenever I told them that something wasn’t perfect, they kept working until I was completely satisfied.

They work well together as a team and know their strengths. Their developers always knew how to work with designs created by another team, incorporating them into the code so everything would line up. I’ve said this about them and I will say it again, they're a well-oiled machine.

My only concern is the time zone difference. I found it difficult to schedule Skype meetings at times. They can eliminate this by having a representative available around the clock to cater to worldwide customers.

iOS and Android Dev for Smart Parking App

"They’re very open when giving advice and changing the things we require."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

ILLUMINZ provides iOS and Android application development services, using React as well as PHP for the API development.

CEO, Smart Parking App

Their code is good quality with few bugs and clean deliverables. The team manages the project effectively, communicating transparently about the team composition and work, and providing innovative and useful suggestions and solutions as needed.

I’m trying to establish a startup in the field of smart parking. We’re going to provide navigation for people who are looking for parking. We’re also going to provide insight and ways to optimize their resources.

What challenge were you trying to address with ILLUMINZ?

I needed a trusted agency who could work with me to build an initial proof of concept to use in some cities and see what the attraction is. After that, we can move forward with getting funding.

I gave them a brief idea of how the screen should look and what I had in mind for the analytic dashboard. They did the initial mockup and design. They’ve been extremely helpful to me for developing and designing the initial solution. The app is being built for iOS and Android. They’re using React, while the backend is developed in PHP for all the APIs.

There are eight resources assigned to us. I mainly talk to Vikas (CTO, ILLUMINZ) and Sanchit (CEO, ILLUMINZ).

How did you come to work with ILLUMINZ?

A past client of theirs referred me to them. I talked to six companies and it took two months to decide. I’m glad I chose ILLUMINZ as it’s been really good working with them.

$40,000–$50,000.

We started working together in February 2018 and the work is ongoing.

A good friend reviewed the code and said that it was pretty neat. There were very few bugs.

They were very helpful in offering solutions—our proof of concept is a very different due to their solutions. They’re very open when giving advice and changing the things we require. They don’t charge us more to make those changes like other companies do.

How did ILLUMINZ perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is good. We use Slack, Jira, and GitHub.

They’re open. I know who’s working on my project. I can count on that person.

They could be a little more aggressive.

Make sure you involve them as a partner instead of just getting them to produce something. They’re really helpful—they’re working because they like to work and not just for money. Involve them and make them feel like they’re part of the product.

They deliver on time and sometimes ahead of time.
    The cost was pretty reasonable.
    The quality has been really good.

Developed iOS & Android Prototypes For Consumer App Startup

"[T]hey care about the quality of their work more than they do about money."

ILLUMINZ built a specialized cross-platform app for iOS and Android, which stores hotel performance data. The project involved visual design, back-end functionality, and quality assurance. The team also developed a website.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Arton Kabashi
Founder & CEO, Consumer App Startup

Currently, the app has 4,000 users. ILLUMINZ embraced a collaborative approach from the start, soliciting honest feedback and suggesting new creative directions for the project. The team exhibited transparent communication, fast turnaround, and personalized attention.

We gather data on hotels and other establishments for assessing sustainability.

I am the founder of the startup.

What business challenge were you trying to address with ILLUMINZ?

We needed development work for an application in the tourism industry. Its role is to store performance data that is based on input from a hotel's guests, and so forth. The application is still relatively new and we're actually in the process of changing its name.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

They worked on the application from the start to the end, including visual design, functional development and quality assurance.

ILLUMINZ has also built a website for us, mostly contributing to the backend functionality. They developed other Android and iOS apps for us in the past.

The team that worked for us was comprised of eight people.

How did you come to work with ILLUMINZ?

We'd previously worked with them and were satisfied with the outcome. We decided to assign them bigger projects.

The total development cost is in the range of $100,000.

The work is ongoing. ILLUMINZ is working on updates and new features constantly for us.

The application has more than 4,000 users within different hotels at the moment.

In the beginning, we had a meeting for determining what we wanted from the application. ILLUMINZ took over the project and introduced possibilities that I was not aware of. I initially thought some elements would be out of the scope of the project, but they turned out to be beneficial to the final result. ILLUMINZ had a good understanding of what the app does.

How did ILLUMINZ perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive to our wishes. Whenever we send them a modification request, ILLUMINZ will get it done by the next morning.

They provided us with a platform where we could see the progress of the work and determine which features worked and which didn't. At the same time, I worked with a debugging person communicating with me through Skype in order to fully explain functionalities. He acted as my personal developer, and I have to give him all the credit he is due. I didn't have to explain what I wanted in full detail. He was able to understand my needs from very simple terms.

What distinguishes ILLUMINZ from other providers?

They're an honest group of developers and they treat every client as if they were family. ILLUMINZ took over my project as if it was their own. Their unique feature is that they care about the quality of their work more than they do about money.

Is there anything ILLUMINZ could have improved or done differently?

I can't think of anything. Their main target in my situation was pleasing the customer. Having a development team that could understand what you wanted to achieve was key to our success. There were things I didn't describe as well as I should have, which resulted in ILLUMINZ doing additional work with no extra charge. I respect their team.

Overall Score They're one of the best teams I've dealt with in my years of working in this industry.
    Everything was done as promised, and they were a week ahead of the deadline. ILLUMINZ is a great team to work with.
    I've researched other offshore companies, and ILLUMINZ is reasonable in terms of pricing.

Dedicated Development Team for Marketing Technology Firm

"[T]hey go out of their way to ensure their clients are completely satisfied."

ILLUMINZ provides supplementary custom coding and design services. Team sizes adapt to suit the project, and mainly include developers and project managers.

Toronto, Canada
Chief Innovation Officer, Marketing Technology Firm

By scaling to suit projects of varying sizes and complexities, ILLUMINZ ensures uniformly high-quality deliverables. The project teams utilize a variety of management and communication tools to maintain a productive workflow. Transparency and complete client satisfaction are high priorities.

We are part of a larger organization in the market research space. We are the software division for a group that builds surveys, collects data, runs analytics, and generally provides data to researchers. We work on development for our in-house surveying platform. We also work on ad-hoc projects for clients, in the form of web apps and similar items. We don't market ourselves too much as a development firm, but it is essentially the area in which we operate.

I am the chief innovation officer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with ILLUMINZ?

I was looking for developers that could provide high-quality deliverables in terms of custom code and design collateral. We did not want to hire full-time resources locally, but rather find an outsourced solution.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

The size of their team depends on the size of the project and the current task. At any given time, there will be, at least, two people working on a project, and the numbers have gone up to six to eight developers.

In most cases, ILLUMINZ will assign a senior developer for communication, but they can also provide project managers that can deal with clients on a nontechnical basis.

How did you come to work with ILLUMINZ?

Before working with ILLUMINZ, I would tend to use freelancing sites like Elance. I'd also gone through three other development companies. At the end of the day, I settled for ILLUMINZ because they produced exactly what I wanted. I found their prices to be a bit higher than the average but, for the quality they offer, it is worth it to spend more.

My relationship started with them when I was working as a freelancer myself. I used them for website and small application development work. Whenever I got overwhelmed, I would contact ILLUMINZ. Initially, I gave them small projects in order to assess their quality level and turnaround time.

As I moved to my current company, the same relationship continued. We would pass off parts of projects or even full projects to them.

We've worked on small projects that could be even less than $1,000, but have also had $300,000 work with ILLUMINZ.

Our relationship started about six years ago.

We normally assess ILLUMINZ based on time and budget tracking. In development projects, there are occurrences that lead to more hours and, as a result, a bigger financial cost. Even so, our estimations for their work have been accurate.

How did ILLUMINZ perform from a project management standpoint?

The relationship we have with them is more of a partnership. The quality assurance team is entirely on our end, so we receive pre-beta versions of products, for the most part. We do additional testing, which leads to a back and forth. ILLUMINZ outputs decent stacks.

I do know that they offer their own QA [quality assurance] persons, which would lead to better product quality. We've always opted to do this work in-house.

We use JIRA internally for project tracking. Whenever ILLUMINZ brought in a new developer, we would add them to our JIRA account and offer the necessary permissions. They are flexible in terms of jumping on board with the solutions that we employ.

ILLUMINZ has their own project management software, which they've built. Earlier on, we did use it, but prefer to keep things centralized. Documentation is exchanged through a variety of means, from Google Docs to email.

What distinguishes ILLUMINZ from other providers?

They offer reliable and transparent service and they go out of their way to ensure their clients are completely satisfied with the final solution.

Is there anything ILLUMINZ could have improved or done differently?

Earlier on in the relationship, we had communication and responsiveness issues. I brought that to them, and it was resolved. This is the extent of issues we've had with ILLUMINZ.

ILLUMINZ work best when they have a clear outline of what the project is. This keeps everyone on the same page. Not keeping a clear picture of the requirements will create confusion.

There have been delays at times, but nothing significant. This isn't something that can be avoided.