We guide our clients to create apps.

We guide our clients to create simple and effective apps.

Your product is the hero and we are your guides.

Your product, team, and the business goal is our main focus. While we fashion ourselves as experts, we are not the hero in this story, you are. Our role is to guide you through the journey and deliver results.

Prior, proper, planning leads to great results.

Let us guide you to bring your ideas and market strategies to life. Our team uses best-in-class engineering practices to identify what we are building and set clear expectations on how we will deliver.

We are looking for partners to work together for a common goal.

App Development can quickly become a race to the bottom that benefits no one. Clients end up unhappy because the process was poor and the quality is lacking. We are different. We want to partner with you for an outcome that benefits both parties. Trust us like hundreds of other brands do every day to bring your idea to life. You won't regret it.

Atlanta, GA

Easy Digital Downloads

Assurance Systems

Kite

Web and Mobile App Dev for Payments Platform

"The team’s communication, competence, and generosity stand out at every step."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Using existing designs, Idle Fusion built a web and iOS application. They created its codebase and major features, including payment processing, search, and account creation. The project is ongoing.

Edward J. Festa
CEO, Kite Gives, Inc.

The app has yet to launch, but Idle Fusion has so far delivered high-quality development on time and at outstanding value. Frequent communication, responsiveness to feedback, and rapid delivery make for a productive workflow. Their technical expertise yields valuable insights and suggestions.

I’m the founder and CEO of Kite Gives, Inc. We provide a mobile payments platform for nonprofits.

For what projects/services did your company hire Idle Fusion?

I engaged Idle Fusion to build the MVP of my product as a web and mobile application.

I needed a full-stack developer to create a platform based on my designs and to provide feedback throughout the project.

I had hired Matt (Founder, Idle Fusion) for a past project when we both worked at different companies. His leadership and his team’s work impressed me. I reached out to him after he announced on LinkedIn that he was looking for freelance work.

Matt built the web and iOS applications from scratch. We first ran a discovery phase to determine whether my budget could support a full build-out. It lasted a week thanks to his rapid work. I designed the mobile and web experiences. Matt used that prototype to architect the stack and create the front- and backend code bases. He also developed and tested its essential functionality. Key features include payment processing, search, editorial content management, logins, and account creation.

I only work with Matt.

The project remains ongoing, but Idle Fusion has delivered high-quality work so far. I wouldn’t have a business without the MVP that Matt is building.

Matt and I established how we’d like to work together in the beginning. We have weekly calls to discuss progress and next steps, and we use Slack for immediate queries and issues. Matt provides video walkthrough of his progress. He offers feedback at every stage and experiments with improvements, but he never makes a change without first alerting me.

The team’s communication, competence, and generosity stand out at every step. Matt has gone above and beyond to deliver high-quality work faster than I anticipated.

I can’t think of any yet, but we're still in the early phases.

We’ve never run into an issue with their team.
    Similar onshore firms charge five times as much for the work that Idle Fusion has delivered so far.
    I haven't seen higher quality work anywhere else in my 8 years of digital experience.
    I’m very likely to recommend Idle Fusion to others.