Committed To You. Our Client.

IDL Web Inc. is a dedicated, experienced and reliable web development company. Our goal is to provide exceptional web design and web development services that separate your business from the competition. We can build you a website now and provide support for years to come. Our company's mission is to be your reliable web team for all your website needs - well beyond the initial website build.

We provide a wide range of web solutions, from web security to server management and website marketing.

2003

Porsche

Ottawa International Animation festival

Lymphoma Coalition

Popular Book Company Canada Ltd. Image

Popular Book Company Canada Ltd.

Popular Book Company (Canada) Ltd (“Popular Canada”) was incorporated on July 19, 1994 to publish quality workbooks and other learning materials for preschool and elementary school children.

The history of Popular Canada was marked with a line-up of successful publications, beginning with MathSmart published in May 1999. It became an instant success and more than 200,000 copies have been sold since its launch. Since

then, Popular Canada has been constantly improving and expanding its product range.

Riding on the success of MathSmart, it strengthened its Math products by publishing MathSmart Problem-Solving and MathSmart Skills Builder. 2001 saw the launch of its anchor series, Complete MathSmart, which became a perennial bestseller across Canada.

Ayali Pay Image

Ayali Pay

Ayali Pay is a Canadian-based payroll service provider established over 25 years ago in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We provide a fully-managed payroll service, including HR consultations, to small and medium-sized businesses in various industries across Canada.

Our mission is to simplify your life by undertaking full responsibility of your payroll needs from payroll calculation and t-slip preparation to CRA

remittances and all government correspondence. In essence, we operate as your personal payroll department.

Ayali Pay will work with you to tailor a personalized payroll service that accommodates your business needs, while delivering a unique, valuable and stress-free experience.

CANADIAN PAYROLL

Ayali Pay provides a fully-managed payroll service to businesses in various industries across all Canadian provinces.

INTERNATIONAL PAYROLL

Ayali Pay specializes in international payroll services for businesses located around the world.

NANNY & CAREGIVER PAYROLL

Ayali Pay offers all-inclusive payroll and tax services for Canadian nannies and caregivers.

HR SERVICES

Ayali Pay advises businesses on how to set-up and run their payroll based on best HR practices and employment legislations.

Mark Holmes Photo Image

Mark Holmes Photo

Photography website design for Mark Holmes Photo using Joomla CMS.

Minnesota Alliance of Peacemakers Image

Minnesota Alliance of Peacemakers

Minnesota Alliance of Peacemakers reached out to IDL Web Inc. for a website. IDL Web Inc. carefully studied the requirements, and delivered a website for non-profit organization.

Web Dev for Content Management System

“We're happy with their work. They deliver exactly what we want, with only minor concerns.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

IDL Web Inc. developed a customized CMS platform, meeting specific needs and requirements. They integrated a strong security feature into the tool and also worked on the UX/UI.

Toronto, Canada
Managing Director, Information Technology Company

IDL Web Inc. is experienced in their field of work and maintains constant communication. They consistently meet project goals and keep plans moving forward. They’re a small team, so their availability is sometimes limited, but it hasn’t caused any big problems.

I’m the managing director for an information technology company that provides custom solutions to help businesses manage their data in the cloud. We work with a lot of different technologies, including project management systems, databases, and apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with IDL Web Inc.?

We needed a partner to develop a customized CMS platform.

The CMS was tailored to our specific needs and adhered to detailed aspects we wanted the platform to be able to accomplish. IDL Web Inc. not only built out the diverse functionalities but also created an intuitive and user-friendly UX/UI, using PHP, MySQL, and JavaScript. The platform has a strong security feature, which was an important component.

How did you come to work with IDL Web Inc.?

They’re located nearby. We had them do a pilot project and liked the results, so we expanded the work.

We partnered in June 2018, and the work is ongoing.

How did IDL Web Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate online, using lots of different chat software and video conferencing tools. They’re responsive and answer our questions in a timely manner, although they do have a limited capacity.

They’re knowledgeable and well-skilled in their area of expertise. The team is reliable and keeps the project moving forward, which is a key ingredient to a successful partnership.

I don't have any suggestions for how they could improve.

I don't have any advice.

Design and Programming for Web Design Company

"In the technology space, it's rare to have both design and programming skills like IDL Web Inc."

2005 - Ongoing

IDL Web Inc. provides design and development services to support a web design agency's clients. As the company prepares to phase out, they've offered continuous and management.

Centuria, Wisconsin
Joanne Glasspoole
CEO, Indigo Creative Solutions

IDL Web Inc. gained the client's trust through transparent and high-quality service. Intelligent, patient, and professional, they provide such reliable support that they function akin to a business partner. The team pairs excellent technical acumen and implementation with effective project management.

I'm the CEO of Indigo Creative Solutions and have been running my web design business since 2003.

What challenge were you trying to address with IDL Web Inc.?

I hired IDL Web Inc. for programming services along with some web design.

Over the last year, IDL Web Inc. has essentially managed the entire project I handed off. They provide customer service as representatives of my brand.

When I started phasing out my business, I entrusted them to continue handling my clients, who we work with collaboratively. They operate similarly to a business partner, although this hasn't been an official role.

IDL Web Inc. has provided design and programming for multiple clients of my business. They execute on projects from conception to rollout.

I have mostly engaged with the founder, Jacob (Founder and Senior Developer, IDL Web Inc.). Other members of his team have worked on some of our projects.  Since I'm phasing out my web design business, we don't work together as much as we used to.

How did you come to work with IDL Web Inc.?

I found IDL Web Inc. when they bid on our project on a website called JoomLancers. After I selected them back in 2005, I chose to stay with them ever since.

We used to spend a lot more in the past, but we've recently been spending about $20,000 on the same client for the past few years.

We've been working together since I first connected with IDL Web Inc. in 2005. I've known them for a long time, and we have an ongoing relationship.

We've had excellent results and outcomes from the work IDL Web Inc has contributed. They have enabled us to complete many different projects. Our clients have been very happy with the services the team has provided.

How did IDL Web Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, IDL Web Inc. has performed very well. I worked very closely with my main point of contact, the founder, on a lot of work. He has always been very responsive. We correspond using several different types of media including email, telephone, and Skype chats.

I've always appreciated that the founder of IDL Web Inc. is both a left-brain and a right-brain person. In the technology space, it's rare to have both design and programming skills like IDL Web Inc. They have been able to do both very well.

This pair of strengths has kept me with the company over the years. The founder is a very loyal and trustworthy person. I've seen him grow and mature over the years as a professional in his business.

My biggest suggestion for IDL Web Inc. would be to provide more status updates. At times, communication could be a bit better. Being responsive to client needs is very important.

IDL Web Inc has a lot going for them. They're a growing company, which involves a learning curve for any business. The scaling process comes with some growing pains, which explains aspects that aren't totally perfect. Once they get everything ironed out, everything will be set.

The founder is very bright, intelligent, and respectful of our clients. He has high emotional intelligence and stays calm under pressure.

Ongoing WordPress Updates for Nonprofit

"Unlike larger companies we’ve worked with in the past, IDL Web Inc. prioritizes and values our business."

IDL Web Inc. provides ongoing WordPress updates for a nonprofit organization. They oversee the functionality of e-commerce elements, write code, and add new features if necessary.

Markham, Canada
Communications Manager, Nonprofit Organization

IDL Web Inc. provides timely and valuable services, ensuring a current and operational website. The team communicates well and makes effective use of their time. They demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service and high-quality deliverables.

I am the communications manager at a nonprofit organization dedicated solely to the prevention and control of hypertension and its complications.

For what projects/services did your company hire IDL Web Inc.?

We engaged IDL Web Inc. to update our website on an ongoing basis.

We hope to see our website operate smoothly as we have recently added e-commerce elements to the site.

We’ve worked with IDL Web Inc. in the past and have had pleasant experiences with them.

IDL Web Inc. manages the backend of our WordPress website. Their responsibilities include code work, ensuring the functionality of our e-commerce aspects, and adding new features when necessary.

I work with 2–3 members of their team.

IDL Web Inc. has been very timely in their updates. Our issues are typically resolved in a matter of days.

They are responsive, and we’ve found a process that works well for both of us.

We are quite satisfied with their work, but their team could benefit from better organizational skills. We sometimes have to follow-up with them on an action item.