Where Marketers Get Their Materials

Identity Marketing Group is a complete promotional brand marketing agency that designs products and solutions for corporations and organizations across North America that include Fortune 500 corporations and smaller companies. We started as a promotional marketing company over 15 years ago. Our process is based on our firm conviction that promotion without a purpose is pointless.

By that, we mean our primary goal is to create business opportunities through great design and services that deliver results.

2003
Omaha, NE
  • 350 North 76 Street
    Omaha, NE 68114

Visa, Farm Credit Services of America, Buildertrend, DMSI, Elliott Equipment Company, Proxibid, Mastercard, Hudl, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Drake Williams Steel, Bellevue University, University of Nebraska Omaha, College of St. Mary, Physicians Mutual, NET, Jetlinx, Mercedes Benz Financial Services, Vetter Health Services, OPS, Carrier,

Web and Digital Marketing Support for Landscaping Company

“He adjusts his approach according to what’s most effective for us, which has allowed for consistent growth.”

July 2016 - Ongoing

Identity Marketing Group managed a website redesign and established a social media presence across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with paid advertising and targeted content.

Omaha, Nebraska
Jay Moore
Owner, Jay Moore Landscaping

Since the start of the partnership, engagement metrics across social media channels have exponentially increased. The team makes constant adjustments to targeting and overall strategy to maximize ROI. Attentive project management and regular reporting have been key to the project’s success.

I’m the owner of Jay Moore Landscaping.

What challenge were you trying to address with Identity Marketing Group?

We were looking to keep current in the market by improving our advertising, social media strategy, and overall digital presence. We wanted experts to guide us through the process.

The Identity Marketing team started by completely redesigning my website and adding a very effective contact page that encourages potential leads to schedule meetings. We then started reaching out to my customer base and conducting video testimonials to add to the site. The team also implemented marketing efforts including email strategy and encouraging customers to spread the word via social media.

I had a Facebook page prior to starting this project, but I wasn’t very active on it. Identity Marketing Group created profiles for us on Instagram and Twitter while determining which content strategies would be most effective for our business. They’ve also done some paid social media advertising to expand our audience and reach our target demographics.

Chris functioned as my primary contact, but Mark (Owner, Identity Marketing Group) has occasionally stepped in and added his input. Having a single point of contact has been very helpful for us.

How did you come to work with Identity Marketing Group?

Chris (Custom Marketing Specialist, Identity Marketing Group) and I met at a social event. My advertising was relatively stagnant at the time and he told me about the services that Identity offers. From there, we had a few discussions, he put some projection numbers together, and we’ve been working together since.

We invest $25,000-$35,000 annually.

We started working together in July 2016 and started to see results within about six months, which was aligned with the expectations he set. The engagement is ongoing, and we ramp up operations in our busy seasons.

I don’t have exact metrics, but all of our engagement stats have steadily increased. He adjusts his approach according to what’s most effective for us, which has allowed for consistent growth.

How did Identity Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve managed the project very attentively, which has been outstanding. I’m largely unavailable during our busy months, but Chris continues to reach out and follow up until we get the job done. He provides monthly reports on our progress and we’ve been very happy with the outcomes.

They provide continual feedback and manage the project actively. Chris is constantly tracking progress and identifying new ways to reallocate our resources in a way that maximizes ROI.

Some people are apprehensive about advertising because they don’t show immediate results, but my advice is to just jump in and do it.

Full Digital and Marketing Support for OEM

"Mark is a creative thinker and stays on top of the newest technology."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Replacing a less competent provider, Identity Marketing has taken over all of the marketing efforts. They’re also rebuilding a website/moving it to Flywheel and assist with recruitment efforts.

Omaha, Nebraska
VP of Sales and Marketing, Elliott Equipment Company

They've laid a good foundation for success and the internal team is happy with the progress. Experienced and professional, Identity Marketing effectively handles multiple projects, while their creativity and responsiveness helps avoid interruptions in process.

Elliott Equipment Company is an OEM manufacturer of high-reach aerial personnel lifts and boom trucks or truck mounted cranes. I'm the VP of sales and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Identity Marketing Group?

We were working with another marketing firm when I joined the company six months ago. They had installed two CRMs for us, but the marketing process wasn't well organized. After assessing the situation, I started looking for a new company to help us with digital marketing.

Mark (Owner, Identity Marketing Group) and his team are managing all of our marketing efforts. He's doing direct marketing campaigns through our CRM, rebuilding our website, adding a digital store, and overseeing our social media.

It's work in progress, and he’s also helped me with a series of smaller projects, such as changing our signs and our mission statement. In addition, we plan to use him for our print marketing since he has a large facility in Dallas.

I work directly with Mark, who has a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with them?

Mark came into our office with a merchandising question. As we were talking, I realized that he had a lot of expertise in digital marketing, so I decided he'd be a good fit for our needs.

We started working with him in April 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

It's work in progress, but I'm very happy with what he has done so far. He's moving our website to Flywheel, which will allow us to improve navigation. He's also recommended HubSpot and Drip marketing to improve our digital marketing presence. He's currently helping our CFO and HR director with recruitment efforts by targeting the market of people who might be interested in working for us.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

I talk to Mark several times a week. We usually use email to communicate, but Mark and his team also use an internal project management tool. If there is ever an issue, I can just call Mark and he responds immediately.

Mark is a creative thinker and stays on top of the newest technology.  He's relevant to our business.

I can't think of anything.

Open your mind and listen to what he says. You can benefit from his opinions just like we did.

Overall Score He's been a tremendous help to us.
    I've thrown a lot of things at him, but he's managing everything very well.