Dedicated software development teams

We are the top class software development provider.

Services:

- Dedicated teams;

- WEB & Mobile development;

- Blockchain & DLT development;

- UX/UI & Branding design

We build scalable, enterprise-grade software that stands up to rigorous use across a variety of verticals.

Kharkov, Ukraine
  • Constitution Square 1
    Kharkov 61003
    Ukraine
  • 33 west 17 street
    New York, NY 10011

Porsche, Bittrex, Securitize, Neura, Nexar, Zafeplace, Biteeu, Monero, Jexchanger, NasDaq, SkyCoin, Ambrosus, Corum Group, IBM.

Securitize

Securitize platform is a turnkey, white-label solution for the tokenization of securities issued by funds, companies, and other entities. Securitize manages the processing of the solicited investors from login to capital received, as well as the issuance and management of the security tokens throughout the lifetime of the asset.

Biteeu

Professional level cryptocurrency exchange, with high level of speed and flexibility and native mobile applications, based on the wide and reach orderbook and fiat integration.

Neura

Neura is at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The goal was to create a mutually beneficial,data-reach ecosystem. SDK was designed to unleash the potential of personal experience. Neura researches each user’s past, recognizes his or her present context and predicts future activity.

Nexar

Nexar is a real-time network that uses Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) technology to predict dangerous situations that may happen beyond each driver’s line of sight and can warn them, giving its user a few precious seconds to react. Nexar instantly detects dangers on the road by machine learning traffic sign and lights recognition.

Nexar Dashboard - is the useful web application that provides fleet managers with full info concerning their driver's team - drivers score, miles/safe miles and hours, collisions that occurred, all info about rides and incidents with a possibility to check the video.

The system provides managers with quick notices about each collision and allows always stay in touch and being able to react quickly. AI dash cam app for iPhone and Android, that instantly detects dangers on the road and provides “watch out” life-saving warnings. In the unfortunate case of a collision it supplies users with the evidence of events to help with an insurance claim.

Hacera

HACERA uses Zero-Knowledge proofs to solve inherent problems relating to privacy, data confidentiality and transaction unlinkability. HACERA allows blockchain participants to transact freely without worrying about others being able to “profile” them, and see all of their transaction history, prices, amounts or even counterparties.

Quantify Ninja

Quantify Ninja is a web application for Amazon sellers.It shows sales and statistics in real time, sends automated emails to the end users (Quantify Ninja’s customer’s buyers), finds cases where amazon owes money to sellers and more.

Capital Motors

Capital Motors has been operating in Israel for 14 years, starting in 2004. Initially, the company focused on selling new vehicles and personal import of luxury cars, but in the past five years a new layer has been added - innovative financing options for buying a new vehicle.

Agrieye

Agrieye is an AI based solution to support farming efficiency. Service provides advice on quality and quantity of fertilizers (nutrition) and plant protection chemicals needed to grow crops efficiently on annual subscription base supporting farmers through all growth cycle and help them to safe soil. Contains near network, cloud platform, drones and 6 band multispectral cameras.

Web Development for a Broker Company

"IdeaSoft.io is an efficient and loyal team."

IdeaSoft.io is developing a systems database that ranks companies worldwide. Their team is using .NET and Angular 4 for the project. The database is accessible for a specific group of users.

Israel
CEO, Broker Company

IdeaSoft.io’s work is receiving positive feedback from exclusive users. Their team is communicative and readily accessible. They work collaboratively amongst their clients. Their motivation complemented their project management style.

I’m the CEO and co-founder at a broker company.

What challenge were you trying to address with IdeaSoft.io?

We needed help with web development.

IdeaSoft.io is building a database, with close to 800,000 articles, that ranks and compares systems of startups worldwide. Their team is using .NET and Angular 4 for the platform. Part of the project is creating an aggregation of the database to our central servers, reflecting the website.

I work directly with their CTO.

How did you come to work with IdeaSoft.io?

A colleague referred IdeaSoft.io to me.

We’ve spent over $200,000 so far.

We started working with IdeaSoft.io in January 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The database is available to specific customers, and it’s going quite well.

How did IdeaSoft.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Zeppelin, Jira, and Bitbucket for communication and other tasks. Everything is synchronized between us as a team. I spoke daily with the CTO through Skype. Project management is going excellently. When there are bugs within the database, their team quickly fixes them.

IdeaSoft.io is an efficient and loyal team. They are extremely motivated.

The timeline could improve, but their team works quite fast.

Outsourcing for Software Development Company

They have very good standards and use an advanced set of tools.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

IdeaSoft.io provides outsourced development services, working on a series of projects for a third-party client. They now do three-quarters of the company’s development, focusing on blockchain and e-commerce.

Dima Skorikov
VP, eScore Technologies

The team works hard to address any issues that arise, dedicating extra resources as needed to ensure that a project can be completed on time. They are professional and effective, employing a range of management tools to facilitate their work and always communicating transparently.

I’m the VP of eScore Technologies. We provide software products and services for startups and mid-size companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with IdeaSoft.io?

We have a lot of business analysts who can identify complex mass problems. Our customers can then get software development done themselves or they can ask us to do it, which we then outsource. I needed to quickly find a company with good skills at a good price to be that outsourcer.

It started out using them for extra resources. They did a very good job. I decided to continue to grow the number of resources from their side.

They do 75% of all my software development. I tell them what I want them to create and they do it, which gives me a lot of confidence in them. They work on three different projects for me: one is in blockchain, the other two are e-commerce.

As the team grew to ten developers, I needed a project manager from their side and another lead from them.

How did you come to work with IdeaSoft.io?

We met at a technology meetup and talked about new technology—they’re very deep in blockchain. They’re one of the top teams that understood what we were talking about.

I had a Skype call with them and I saw the customers they’ve been doing work for, and how many people worked for them. We also did a formal interview with them and gave me a much better price than the other companies.

We’ve spent $80,000.

We started working together in April 2018 and the work is ongoing.

They’re a very dedicated team. At one point I called them and told them we couldn’t finish the product and had only one week left to deliver it. They went and found the people required, free of charge. They added two to three people to brainstorm and we found the solution; they worked long hours to deliver the solution.

How did IdeaSoft.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They use Jira for project management, Confluence for documentation, and Bitbucket for all the code. Like any enterprise company, they have very good standards and use an advanced set of tools. That gives them zero opportunity to fail and means they’re in very good shape.

I can trust them and I know that if they tell me something, it’s 100% true. They’re very transparent and never play around.

I gradually added more resources because I was very cautious at first, but I'd have worked with more people from the beginning.

If you decide to go with them, you don’t need to spend time testing them. If you provide garbage in your requirements, you’ll get garbage—this applies to any outsourcing companies. Prepare good documentation and good requirements for what you need.

Overall Score Collaboration was great.
    They were the cheapest so far.
    I recommend them.