Making your ideas a Reality

Craftsmen & engineers for startups and scale-ups

We are a crack team of startup nerds, valley veterans, CTOs, Xooglers, big co. delivery masters and a platoon of developer ninjas.

We are a high-end product engineering firm specializing in taking your vision and sculpting an elegant solution out of it.

Having built complex products ourselves, and successfully implementing at customers like Ericsson and Microsoft, we know it takes more than technology. We bring strong ideation, solutionizing, fine-tuned engagement model and great technology.

Deep experience in Verticals like E-commerce, Social, BPM, E-procurement, Custom CRM, Supply chain, Aviation, ITSM etc for customers spanning US, Europe, and South-East Asia.

Our Key Services include

Ecommerce systems
Application platform
BI & big data focus
BI & big data solutions

From Fortune 100 companies to successful startups in Healthcare, Data centers, B2B commerce and many more.

SNAPMAP

Never miss out on a striking deal, as SnapMap brings you daily deals from retail outlets, restaurants, multiplexes and more. Once you've made the deal and enjoyed the service, you can rate and share it with anyone. If you're a service provider, lead users directly to your deals with SnapMap and drive sales like never before.

POWER20

A suite of 16 fitness apps, with millions of downloads. One of our most successful apps, available both in Appstore and Playstore. We not only built it and scaled it, but also helped in monetising with our ad network expertise.

PIPECANDY - INTELLIGENT PREDICTIVE PROSPECTING OF B2B SALES LEADS

PipeCandy is a predictive lead generation tool for B2B sales reps. Using data science, PipeCandy solves the problem of personalized outreach at scale for B2B sales reps. Prospect prediction is done by extrapolating the profile of the target customer/company, identifying key decision makers and the right time to reach out to those customers/companies by tracking thousands of social, PR and other signals about the companies and the contacts.

LOYALTY ANALYTICS FOR A LEADING ASIAN AIRLINES

The company has a Global Loyalty Program where fliers can earn Loyalty Points for travel or by spending at merchant partners. We crunched a year’s worth of traveler data from a loyalty management standpoint and created analytical reports using Tableau that were used for campaigns. The results of campaigns were fed into the analytics engine to tune further campaigns.

INTELLIGENCE ON THE TAP

We built an analytics framework that predicted possibilities and provided insights required for a Job Portal. Various modeling were done for predicting evolving skill sets, salaries based on skills, positive/negative job growth, supply vs demand based on location and much more.

GROUP AGENDAS

Group Agendas gives you options to schedule your day, share daily plans, organize events like birthday and promotion parties, invite friends, conduct polls and chat within your group. You can also sync your entire list of Google, Yahoo and Group Agendas calendars and keep a tab on all your future events.

GAMEDAY

Gameday is a social network for sports enthusiasts which enables tournament organizers, Sports Facility Owners and Players to collaborate. We contributed ideas to break the initial chicken-egg problem that market place apps have.

EVENT STREAM

Now you can stream videos of events like conferences and concerts, on your mobile or tablet with 'Event Stream Live Touch'. In case you've missed an event, you can still watch the video on-demand. Immerse yourself by switching between four different angles to view the event just the way you like it.

CLEAN INDIA

Clean India serves as a tool for socially conscious Indians who long to spruce up their neighborhood. If you spot an area that needs a face-lift, click pictures, share them with the world, organize clean-up drives, invite friends and volunteers to join the event. It's time to be the change you are hoping for.

AUDIENCE ANALYTICS FOR A MULTI-CHANNEL YOUTUBE NETWORK

Client had around 200 Channels which covered about 3 brands. They wanted to track 2000+ such brands for which only shallow data was available. We crawled millions of records to fetch both new and incremental data on the audience analytics information, along with cross-linked data from Google Plus and Facebook to get deeper information about the audience.  Using Coefficient Correlation and Linear Regression we modelled the audience analytics for the 2000+ brands based on the videos covering just 3 brands.

FRAUD DETECTION AND VIRAL SOCIAL FEATURES FOR A SOCIAL IDENTIFIER

The client provides a social identifier that is a free web identity credential controlled by the user. We designed and implemented an algorithm (based on research out of Stanford University) on Hadoop using PIG to evaluate the authenticity of an individual’s profile attributes using terabytes of social networking data. We also implemented various fraud detection and prevention solutions alongside viral social features to enable users to leverage their social graph to add to their assert score.

MVP Development for Web-Based Startup

"Ideas2IT was able to improve our creative design vastly. It’s truly a live, working site at this point."

Jan. - Apr. 2017

Ideas2IT developed the MVP of a web-based startup, providing creative design and technical expertise with some architectural leeway. The team will assist with follow-up phases in the future.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Founder, Web-Based Startup

In addition to offering expert product development, Ideas2IT voluntarily exceeded the original fixed-price scope by also delivering engaging designs and related features. Their flexible scheduling and competitive cost ensured functional results.

We’re a new type of company offering a way to save a person or a close relative’s information forever online. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ideas2IT?

I needed someone to development our MVP. We were going from no product to something that was working. We wanted to evolve the product over time. We are currently evaluating the product with end users.

Ideas2IT was responsible for creative design and technical development; they also had some leeway with the architecture. We gave them some constraints, but they could also come up with their own proposals of what to do from an architecture perspective. The project was a collaborative effort throughout the design and coding. We gave input and changed direction on certain things. The project took approximately 8 weeks.

How did you come to work with Ideas2IT?

We used a sourcing company called ContractIQ to evaluate and find a bunch of different companies that do web-based software development. We explained our project to ContractIQ, and they found 6 suppliers. We met with each individually, and they all provided a proposal. We evaluated those proposals and selected Ideas2IT.

How much have you invested with Ideas2IT?

For this phase, we expected the cost to be between $12,000 and $25,000. We had bids throughout that range, and Ideas2IT had a very competitive price.

We started working with them in January of 2017, and the first phase was completed in April of 2017. Our intention is to go back to them for additional work.

The project was successful. We got more than we expected. When we issued the RFP [request for proposal], we hadn’t focused too much on the creative design. We hadn’t thought that e-commerce would be part of the first phase. Ideas2IT was able to improve our creative design vastly. It’s truly a live, working site at this point. We have lists of bugs that were resolved and minor bugs that are still out there. We started user testing last week.

How did Ideas2IT perform from a project management standpoint?

We had strong collaboration. We met with them in person and had meetings every other day on the project status.

What did you find most impressive about Ideas2IT?

I was impressed with the way they were able to bring in additional resources without my knowledge. We worked on a fixed-price basis with them, and they exceeded what was in the contract for that fixed price from a features perspective.

Are there any areas Ideas2IT could improve?

No. We’re in different time zones, so we expected that to be a problem, but they were very flexible.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Ideas2IT?

It’s always good to know the key people on the team and build relationships with them. Let them know what’s important to you so they can focus on that.

Overall Score We will have lessons learned, but I’m surprised that it went this well.
    We were a week off schedule from what I originally planned, but we changed things along the way, so I can’t blame them for that.
    We bid this project and didn’t select based on price. Ideas2IT were competitively priced. We were worried that they underbid, but everything worked fine.
    I’ve been in software development for a long time, so I always expect bugs. It’s really how you manage and resolve them. They were able to do that in a timely fashion. Asking for changes makes more work for the agency, but they did that very well also.
    I would refer them for the right technology. They work in the web and mobile space.

iOS Development for Social Shopping Startup

"Ideas2IT built a beautiful roadmap for our deliverables, letting us know exactly what we would be receiving and on what dates."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Ideas2IT provided iOS app development for a retail startup’s engineered backend. The team translated visual and flow ideas into the app’s detailed infrastructure and will scale components as needed.

Tucson, Arizona
Founder, Social Shopping Startup

The app’s beta version will launch within the next 2 months with plans to introduce an Android version. Ideas2IT took a smaller-scope objective and quickly delivered a high-quality product, making a clear vision into technical reality.

We provide a social shopping app whereby SMBs [small- and medium-sized businesses] can list instant-redemption deals.

I am a co-founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ideas2IT?

We needed help developing the solution and didn't have app-development expertise in our team.

My engineering team is creating the backend related to the deal creation, while Ideas2IT is providing iOS app development. We helped create mockups for the visuals and flow of the app, while Ideas2IT is working on the entire infrastructure behind it. We plan to build an Android version in the future as well.

How did you come to work with Ideas2IT?

I had used Ideas2IT for outsourcing work with a previous company and initially found them on Stack Overflow. We tasked them with some simple projects and came to like the company a lot. We could present a project to Ideas2IT and have them come back with a detailed flow and roadmap for the development. When it came to launching my own business, I came to Ideas2IT because we'd had some great experiences in the past.

The cost of Ideas2IT's work has been under $10,000. The scope has been small so far, but as we will start to scale and include an Android version, we will get another bid from Ideas2IT for the additional components. We are currently determining if the concept will take off.

We started working with Ideas2IT 2 years ago. Our backend team has been slower than theirs, and we're always playing catch-up.

Ideas2IT is way faster than our team. This is a part-time project which I hope to turn into a fulltime job, but, at the moment, we are only putting in a couple of hours per week. It's taking longer than anticipated, but Ideas2IT was able to knock out their component quickly and with good quality. We haven't had to go back to them for any fixes.

We are planning to launch a beta version in 6–7 weeks. Ideas2IT has 4 more weeks of work on their deliverables, and I have no reason to doubt that they won't hit the target. After that, it will be up to my team to test the app and make sure that the beta is ready for the app store.

How did Ideas2IT perform from a project management standpoint?

Ideas2IT built a beautiful roadmap for our deliverables, letting us know exactly what we would be receiving and on what dates. They're good at sticking to those milestones.

What distinguishes Ideas2IT from other providers?

We have a very good one-on-one experience with Ideas2IT. The thing that impressed me is that they really do want to listen and talk to us about our goals and vision. Based on that, Ideas2IT will create a detailed outline of the expectations. Before the first line of code is written, we will have a follow-up meeting, making sure that we are in-line in terms of vision and capabilities. I can't say enough good things about Ideas2IT.

Is there anything Ideas2IT could have improved or done differently?

The one difficult issue has been the time zone difference, which is not avoidable. My main contact from Ideas2IT's side has stayed up until midnight their time in order to chat with us. She is good in that respect, but the collaboration has been a bit tricky.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with Ideas2IT?

Come in with a clear vision. If someone on the client's team can mock-out the flows and how the solution should work, Ideas2IT will build exactly what is required.

Overall Score Ideas2IT has bent over backwards to make sure we were happy. They're a good group.
    Ideas2IT's team is amazing.
    I like to leave a little room for improvement. There have never been any serious bug issues, but we have had to make a few tweaks.
    I've done it on numerous occasions. I send Ideas2IT as much business as possible.

Ongoing Development Partnership for Healthcare Service

“Ideas2IT feels like an extension of our company … [They’re] just as committed to what we’re doing as we are.”

Sep. 2014- Ongoing

Ideas2IT developed a suite of apps and web platforms for two associated businesses. Functioning as a strategic partner, Ideas2IT prioritized quality analytics and top-notch security.

Chicago Metro Area
Owner, Healthcare Service

As a former Google engineer, Ideas2IT’s CEO offered a similar amount of innovation and quality. Their solutions were easy to use even as they were highly technical. Female leadership was also a welcome change.

I’m the owner of two companies for which I engage Ideas2IT. For one, we focus on helping families understand their health risks and preventative care strategies; and for the other, we help wealth managers better engage with their clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ideas2IT?

We have an ongoing relationship with Ideas2IT. This isn’t a single-project hire; we consider them a partner in ongoing development. We’ve been working with them for two and a half years on one of my companies and almost a year on the other.

They develop our web and mobile platforms. They’re building out an enterprise solution that can scale with big organizations that need state-of-the-art security built into their platforms. We look at Ideas2IT as an expert partner that can help guide us so that we’re taking that state-of-the-art approach.

They’ve helped us with creating our enterprise architecture; they’ve helped us with our analytics and databases. They really are a top-notch group.

How did you come to work with Ideas2IT?

We interviewed a series of potential firms. I really liked the CEO of Ideas2IT: he’s just a really no-nonsense, to-the-point kind of guy. With his background as a Google engineer, he understands how to build great things and he’s really instilled that in the team he’s hired.

How much have you invested with Ideas2IT?

I don’t feel comfortable giving out that information.

I’ve been with them since September of 2014.

I don’t have any specific statistics. The only thing I can say is that they helped us make a complicated system look very simple for consumers to use, and we’ve been proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish with them. For each new member we bring onto our platform, we’re seeing them bring in 13-17 other members. It takes an incredible amount of skill to make something that other family members will want to join. They made an experience that resonates with multiple people.

How did Ideas2IT perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve been very pleased with them. Even when we’ve run into some challenges, I’ve been pleased to see that they take it seriously and they jump right in to find the right solution. I’ve referred many people to them who are now clients because I’ve been so pleased with their approach.

What did you find most impressive about Ideas2IT?

What I’ve really appreciated is that our team at Ideas2IT feels like an extension of our company. I really don’t see a difference between the two. I feel like they get as excited and as proud of the wins and successes and are just as committed to what we’re doing as we are. In fact, last year I flew over to spend time with their team in India because I wanted them to know that they’re as important as our other team members and we really appreciate what they do.

Another thing that always impresses me is that you see a lot of female leadership there. The tech industry is always talking about the lack of women, and I feel like they have a good representation of strong female leaders on the developer side and the project management side.

Are there any areas Ideas2IT could improve?

One thing they could improve, which I actually just brought up to them today, is making sure that there’s more clarity as we’re building different features. Instead of just making a decision on what they want to do with whatever feature we’re working on, they really need to talk through the different options with us first. Sometimes there’s some miscommunication there. But they’re very open to improving on that; I chalk it up to a learning experience on both sides.

People can be hesitant to partner with an offshore company, and I’ve always said you’re thinking about it the wrong way. If you build a longstanding relationship with a company like Ideas2IT, they become an extension of what you do. The beauty of working with Ideas2IT is that when we have bigger projects that need to be taken care of, we can instantly scale up with them and have a seamless introduction of new people onto the team. You can’t always predict when you’ll need additional help on the development side, so it’s a very smart way to make sure you have all your bases covered.

Overall Score They’re a partner to what we do. I know they have my back.
    My team could use more attention to detail on design, but they do good work.
    I’ve already referred lots of people to them.

Web Development for Project Management Startup

"Ideas2IT is able to get deep into problems and understand them."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Ideas2IT provided backend and frontend development for a program management Web platform. They also offered insight into UI/UX best practices.

San Francisco
Vivek Jayan
Founder, IdeaLyst, Inc

Ideas2IT was able to deliver a complex minimum viable product in a very short window. Their product management involved compartmentalizing functionalities, which was a cost-effective choice. Problem-solving was a particular strength. They could improve their communication skills.

IdeaLyst is building an app for online project and program management.

I am the founder of the company and the product owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ideas2IT?

My team didn't include any development talent. One of our problems was that cultivating resources in the Bay Area can be very difficult for a startup, given the salary ranges, but any outsourced teams don't really have problem-solvers.

We were drawn to Ideas2IT because of their methodology for hiring people. They look for problem-solvers, giving them puzzles to deal with and so on. Ideas2IT fit our mold, bringing the value of a Chief Technology Officer without the actual capital.

Ideas2IT is working on backend and frontend web development for our company. They also provided some consultation for the site's UI/UX. We plan to also engage Ideas2IT for mobile development.

How did you come to work with Ideas2IT?

We leveraged the network which we established in the Bay Area. I am of Indian heritage, so I have a lot of family there. We tried engaging with people through freelancing websites like Fiverr, oDesk, and Elance. We were also working with another team in India, but that wasn't working out. By chance, we were able to network with the founder of Ideas2IT and things took off from there. Within three weeks, we transferred the work to them.

The total development cost with Ideas2IT has been between $50,000 and $200,000.

We started working with Ideas2IT in November 2015. Our relationship is ongoing.

We've had to scrap the app that was built by our old team and have a fresh start with Ideas2IT. By mid-January, we were actually able to release a minimum viable product for a very complex concept. We're now moving to the next stage.

I appreciated the fact that Ideas2IT was able to compartmentalize functionality, allowing us to leverage the lean startup methodology. I never found this with the other team we used.

What distinguishes Ideas2IT from other providers?

Ideas2IT's problem-solving capabilities make them stand out.

Is there anything Ideas2IT could have improved or done differently?

Ideas2IT is able to get deep into problems and understand them. They're also usually able to communicate, but there have been a few gaps which could be filled.

Overall Score If Ideas2IT becomes more realistic in terms of timelines and communication, then I will definitely give them a 5.
    Sometimes, Ideas2IT will kick the work into overdrive and push harder to meet deadlines, but they've been too aggressive in setting timelines, which gave us high expectations.
    Ideas2IT is technically solid. They're able to solve problems and respond to them quite well. There was never a moment in which I felt that I had a lack of support. Every dollar is worth it for the team.
    Ideas2IT has produced high-quality work so far, but they do get aggressive in terms of estimations.

Whitelabel CRM Development for Software Firm

"It was impressive how quickly Ideas2IT was able to assign and rearrange resources."  – Managing Director, Visvero

June 2015 - Ongoing

Ideas2IT is building a customer relationships management app for a niche industry. The work has involved customizing Salesforce, then developing a custom platform that incorporated Salesforce functionalities.

Pittsburgh, PA
Arvind Handu
Managing Director, Visvero

After an initial frustrating month of miscommunications and delays, Ideas2IT found their stride. They brought in the right people and focused on optimizing user experience. They were able to combine development with UX design in a powerful way.

We are a service software startup company. We have developed various customer applications.

I am the managing director of the company. I am also actively involved in our projects, acting as project manager for our collaboration with Ideas2IT.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ideas2IT?

We had been working with offshore companies for a long time. I had sworn that we would never do this again. The problem was that the project management suffered because of the distance involved. There was a level of complexity and opaqueness for the process, making it difficult to run short-term projects smoothly. This was the challenge which we hoped to solve with Ideas2IT.

I met with Ideas2IT's president, discussing the fact that any economic value that an offshore company would bring is offset by the complexity of running it. He assured me that this would not be the case, and we came to work together on two engagements.

We are building a CRM application for a niche industry. The first step of the process was customizing the Salesforce instance for 2 of our clients, catering to their specific market. The second step was building a brand-new CRM for them, including the functionality embedded within Salesforce.

How did you come to work with Ideas2IT?

I had worked with several companies in the past. Our biggest challenge was the fact that, as a startup, we didn't have the time and ability to write down detailed specs for each process. We had a broad vision for what we wanted to accomplish, but not the time and energy for drafting requirements and testing documentation. When building a greenfield project, it will be difficult to envision every feature that we may want for it. The product evolves as we go through the development process. One of the key things that we were looking for was a company that had actually gone through this process, taking a product from an idea to a finished version.

We invited several companies, one from Ukraine, one from Russia, and three from India, as we had more contacts in the Indian space. The first thing that stood out in the interviewing process was Ideas2IT's understanding of the product development process, along with its challenges. They also had had experience working with software solutions companies.

The total cost of the first phase of the project was $50,000, while the second phase was $120,000. Phase 3 had a cost of $320,000.

The first part of our project was started in June 2015 and completed in January 2016. The second step, which is a related project to our first one, started in October 2015. We're now working on further enhancements and on starting a third phase.

Our initial impression, working through the project with Ideas2IT, was that we had been right: project development engagements should not be done offshore. We ran into a very predictable set of problems, but within the first month of the engagement, Ideas2IT became more involved in the process and brought in the right resources, without a big economic impact. It was impressive how quickly Ideas2IT was able to assign and rearrange resources, getting the right ones into the mix. This made us forget about the first month of bad experiences and look only at the several good months that followed.

What distinguishes Ideas2IT from other providers?

From a remote working standpoint, the biggest advantage brought by Ideas2IT was the speed with which they were able to adapt to the user experience of an unrelated customer. We built an application for a niche market. Ideas2IT was able to get the development team to experience the user worldview, enhancing and expanding on it, without a big impact on the project schedule.

Is there anything Ideas2IT could have improved or done differently?

Ideas2IT should offer more metrics around the software development process itself. We were working within an Agile software methodology. This would have benefited from a more formalized measuring and communication process.

Overall Score I expect to see an improvement in the project management methodology. Any development project comes with significant variables which they need to get under control.
    Our scope kept growing throughout the project. I take ownership of the outcome, but they didn't have a good project management methodology, so they weren't able to push back and alert us of the delays that an extension to the scope was likely to cause.
    I appreciate both the cost of Ideas2IT's services and the value that we got from the outcome. They've been a stellar partner in this sense.
    The quality of the finished product was very good, but the deliverables are comprised of both the finished version and the processes for improvement. I was told that Ideas2IT is putting in place new processes for measuring efficiency.

App Advertising for Exercise Startup

"I’ve worked with many consulting shops and Ideas2IT is easily the best experience I’ve had in over a decade."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Ideas2IT Technologies increased ad revenue for an iOS and Android exercise app. The project included implementing more profitable ads, creating new white-label apps, and building a 10,000+ person email list.

New York City Metro Area
Founder and CEO, Exercise Startup

The team worked on multiple platforms with minimal problems. The project was successful, increasing ad revenue by 300%, doubling email collection numbers, and reducing crashes by 50%. The team is great at anticipating potential problems although the time difference can be cumbersome.

Please provide us with a brief description of your company.

We make exercise apps for the App Store and the Play Store. These are 20-minute workouts that anyone can do at home without any equipment.

What is your role at the company?

I am founder of the company.

What business challenge were trying to address with Ideas2IT?

My challenges were to increase my ad revenue by implementing more profitable ads, to create new workout apps quickly with a white-label approach, to build a 10,000 person+ email list from my users, and add more usage-tracking features in the apps.

Ideas2IT took on 100% of the development work for iOS and Android, as well as integration of third party ad systems.

How did you come to work with Ideas2IT?

I heard about Ideas2IT through the NYC tech community, where they already have a strong reputation as a reliable and knowledgeable agency.

My work with Ideas2IT will fall within the $50,000 - $100,000 range.

The project is ongoing, but I’ve been very happy with our pace of development. We’ve achieved so much in just 7 months.

Since working with Ideas2IT, we’ve tripled our ad revenue, doubled our daily email collection numbers, made the apps launch 40% faster, and we've reduced crashes by at least 50%.

What distinguishes Ideas2IT from other providers?

The team anticipates potential problems in advance, and they help me think through strategic questions. It’s like having a CTO! I’ve worked with many consulting shops and Ideas2IT is easily the best experience I’ve had in over a decade.

Is there anything Ideas2IT could have improved or done differently?

Sometimes the time zone difference between NYC and Chennai slows down our pace of development and communication.

MVP Development for Social Startup

"[M]y plan is to integrate them into our full-time business model because I have extreme confidence in them."

Ideas2IT Technologies developed a photo sharing application MVP for presentation to investors. The team will work on a more robust version in the future.

Denver Metro Area
CEO and Founder, Becuz

The team was willing to learn the Meteor programming approach before beginning and demonstrated great technical competence. Ideas2IT was able to program every aspect asked of them while providing exceptional customer service.

We are a startup called Becuz. We are a photo sharing app that enables friends to create photo collections together for any shared purpose.

I am the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of the startup. I have also been responsible for creating and managing the development of the product itself. I’ve developed the user experience. I’ve invented the product and I’ve participated in the project management with the help of other technically experienced people. I am not a programmer by any means.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ideas2IT?

The first task that we hired them for was to get our product to a status that was sufficient to present to investors. I’ve referred to it as the minimum presentable product versus the minimum viable product. We got it to the point that we were able to present it to our advisors and they were pleased.

The only aspect of training that was involved was for the implemented programming approach that’s we have which is called Meteor. It’s relatively new and it’s not something that the developers at Ideas2IT were experienced with at that point.

So they provided training for their own developers in order to learn that application and then utilized that which they had invested in in order to be able to do the programming that they’ve done for us. We’ve done the designing and the concept. They have implemented each piece via line item instructions.

How did you come to work with Ideas2IT?

We have an advisor on our board of advisors who is a very accomplished and experienced executive. He was the Chief Operating Officer of Xanga. He introduced me to the founder of Ideas2IT. Then I spoke on the phone with the founder and really liked what he had to say.

I’m looking to make it indefinite. So I don’t know what the whole cost will be. I’m hoping to engage two resources on a full time basis, and also a third resource for quality assurance. I don’t know if that will be full time or not.

The engagement is wrapped up. They finished the task that we contracted them for. I will be going back to hire them again for the next step. I am 100% satisfied with every aspect of what they have delivered for us. I think it was wrapped up in November, 2015. The idea was to take what they had and show it to people to determine what comes next.

The version that we’d completed before being introduced to them failed for many technical reasons. The people we were working with were not able to build what we needed. Ideas2IT was able to successfully program every single feature that we requested of them. Then, when we put our product in front of some of the same testers and new testers, that product succeeded. They had the technical competence to deliver on what we needed.

How did Ideas2IT perform from a project management standpoint?

Ideas2IT is very good at what they do technically. They’re very good at being on time and at communicating. Ideas2IT has provided me with such consistent and thorough customer satisfaction that my plan is to integrate them into our full time business model because I have extreme confidence in them.

What distinguishes Ideas2IT from other providers?

Their customer service is off the charts. They provided me with communication that gives me the comfort of knowing that we’re on the same page and that my money is being spent very efficiently.

Is there anything Ideas2IT could have improved or done differently?

No. The founder has established a culture that provides phenomenal customer service. The technical results of the product that I contracted them to build is every bit as effective as I hoped it would be and it’s been accomplished more cost effectively than I thought would be possible.

I want to refer them to others and I already have. I want to say thank you to Ideas2IT. They’ve helped make my vision tangible.

Development for Canadian Aviation Software Firm

"They were very hands-on managers and really went well far and beyond my expectations."

Ideas2IT Technologies develops various modules for a web-based aviation operation management product. The team works on both backend and frontend development in this ongoing relationship.

Vancouver, Canada
CEO, FlightOffice

Ideas2IT Technologies always delivers functional products that work well. The team is great at communicating and answering questions. The project managers are very hands-on and willing to add extra resources as needed.

Could you describe your company and your role?

We’ve got a Web-based system for aviation companies to manage their operations. We are in Vancouver, Canada, and have six employees.

I’m the founder and CEO.

What was your goal for the work with Ideas2IT Technologies?

The goal was to accelerate the development of a handful of modules, so we could release the product earlier.

Can you describe the scope of their work in a bit more detail?

It was all backend and front-end software development.

What was your process for selecting Ideas2IT Technologies to work with?

An acquaintance owned a company that specializes in matchmaking and in putting companies like ours and companies like theirs together. I knew him, and he highly recommended Ideas2IT. I interviewed five different companies and settled on them.

When was the project completed?

It’s been one long engagement. We’d like to keep it ongoing. There’s always stuff to do.

Can you provide a general cost range for the size of the projects?

It’s in the $50,000 to $200,000 range.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or feedback that would demonstrate the effectiveness of their work?

We delivered a functional product that worked exactly the way we wanted it to work, so we’re happy.

Can you assess their performance? Are you satisfied with how things have gone so far?

Yes. We are very satisfied.

Is there anything unique or special about Ideas2IT Technologies compared to other companies?

Absolutely, and that would be related to Murali and Vavani and their management. Both of them really went out of their way to help us. If we’re running a little late, they’d throw an extra resource on the task. They were very hands-on managers and really went well far and beyond my expectations. Based on the scope of our engagement, they went far beyond what they had to. That’s what really impressed me about them.

Is there anything that you think that Ideas2IT Technologies can improve on or that you would do differently?

Everything I would do differently would be internal to us in the way that we would manage external contractors. Nothing that they did wrong happened. All of the issues were related to our management processes.

Coding Work for Online Education Firm

"If you know what you are getting into with outsourcing work, these guys are good."

Ideas2IT complements an in-house team to develop online education software. The team generally works on smaller backend projects that are compatible with the principle software.

San Francisco Bay Area
COO, Online Education Learning

All of the projects assigned to the team have been successful. Ideas2IT works hard and clearly cares about performing well. The team is responsive but needs to be encouraged to offer their own suggestions.

Please describe your firm.

We are an online education firm that sells proprietary software. We help people solve education problems and make classes more interesting and engaging. We are capitalizing on the latest technologies to improve education. We work with test prep centers, higher education, and K-12 [kindergarten through 12th grade] education.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the COO and am responsible for the operations of the firm.

What is your goal for the work with Ideas2IT Technologies?

We already have a full team of developers in India. We work with a large team there that is very strong and capable. We just needed a second partner to handle smaller less important projects. We decided to try them for several small engagements. These projects are not critical.

Please describe their work in more detail.

Generally, it is just backend coding for different purposes. They don't do anything very large or major for us now. They have QA [quality assurance] capabilities, but they don't really handle that for us since we already have those capabilities in-house.

What was your process for selecting Ideas2IT Technologies?

Our CEO in the U.S. had worked with their team members in the past. We already had an existing relationship, so we felt comfortable hiring them for a small project and then adding to it.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative with a general cost range?

All of these projects are less than $10,000.

When will the projects be completed?

The work is completely ongoing, and we have no plans to stop the engagement.

What are the results of the projects?

All of the projects have been completed successfully, and their work has always been acceptable. You have to manage their performance, but they get it done correctly. They work hard and care about the client.

What is unique or special about Ideas2IT Technologies compared to other IT firms?

They work fast and are very responsive. They just get the work done. They really pay attention to the details if we guide them well.

Looking back on the project, is there anything that you think Ideas2IT could improve upon or something that you might do differently?

They are similar to other Indian firms in that they tend to listen only. They have started to give me more ideas and advice than before, but they generally just follow instructions. You really have to manage expectations and focus on communication.

Communication is not their strong suit, but they work diligently. You really have to spell out what you want done because they tend to follow the steps you give them exactly. They could be more proactive, and their work isn't perfect. However, I am reasonable and know we are getting a good value and will stick with Ideas2IT.

They are good compared to other offshore firms. If you know what you are getting into with outsourcing work, these guys are good. I have recommended them before.

Enterprise Software Development for Radaptive

"They came across as having extremely good technical capabilities, but also having a business sense."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Ideas2IT is developing an IPSM enterprise software on the J2E platform. The team also works on QA and product installations and enhancements in this long-term relationship.

San Francisco Bay Area
Co-Founder, Radaptive

The team has great technical capabilities and good business sense. Ideas2IT Technologies shows remarkable dedication in terms of time investment and customer service. They will continue to work on the platform into the forseeable future.

Please describe your company.

Our company is an enterprise software company that is along the lines of an IPSM [Internet protocol service management]. It also has an application factory and other aspects to it. It is essentially an enterprise application platform.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am one of the founders.

What was your goal for working with Ideas2it Technology?

Ideas2it largely built the core product. In 2003, we had a product that was cobbled together largely with a variety of technologies and engaged Ideas2it to rebuild and re-engineer the product on a J2E platform.

Ideas2it primarily did the development, and there was documentation of some of the technical development as well as quality assurance. I believe we’ve worked with them since 2006. It's been a long engagement.

This has been one large, continuing development effort. It has some distinct aspects to it, but it has all been related to the work on this one product. However, by the nature of the product, it's been a platform for building other types of applications. Along the way, there have been some distinct, specific types of applications. That required different types of development. From a business standpoint, it's been one big development project.

What was your process for selecting Ideas2it Technology with which to work?

My partner did most of the evaluations in selecting Ideas2it to work with, talking with the different companies. I was involved in that and met the different members of their team. They came across as having extremely good technical capabilities, but also having a business sense and understanding that aspect of it. They had top-notch technical qualifications as well.

It was more than $1 million. The work is ongoing, and we're working with Ideas2it for a number of other enhancements. They’re helping with the actual installations with other customers.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I don’t have any specific stats or metrics. I am satisfied with their performance.

I think that they have shown remarkable dedication on some projects. Sometimes, they work all night, and I’ve been impressed with the dedication that they’ve shown in completing the projects and continuing to get the work done for the customers.

Nothing comes to mind right now. There are always things that can be improved on both sides from a communication standpoint, but in general, they’ve done a very good job.

Overall Score We’ve been working with them for so long, and I’ve been very happy with them. We wouldn’t keep working with them if we weren’t happy with them.
    I have been asked for specific customer references before, and I’ve recommended them.