We are passionate about helping businesses

ID Web Design and Development,  is a full service digital marketing agency specializing in Web Design, Internet Marketing, SEO, PPC,  SMM (Social Media Marketing), Email Marketing, Mobile App Development and Conversion Rate Optimization.  With extensive experience in internet marketing.

We offer a comprehensive array of professional SEO campaigns and services, utilizing cutting edge technology and industry best practices to offer our clients the highest possible search engine ranking for their business. We manage custom digital marketing campaigns that include SEO, pay per click (PPC), social media and email marketing. All services are rendered by experts in their respective fields.  Our team crafts digital solutions that attract, engage and convert your targeted audience.

We hire the best talent from around the globe. Giving us an unparalleled ability to put together a truly remarkable team of designers, developers, and marketers with global expertise and experience for the benefit of our clients. You will never be treated like a number.  Our focus is YOUR business. We provide personal service, always listen to our clients needs no matter how large or small their project may be

Las Vegas, NV
  • 500 North Rainbow Blvd, Ste 300
    Las Vegas, NV 89107

Open Gaming Platform Image

Open Gaming Platform

Their client came to ID Web Design looking for help developing an open gaming platform. ID created a platform that was bug-free and earned rave reviews from users.

Open Gaming Platform

Website for Photography Service in Las Vegas Image

Website for Photography Service in Las Vegas

A Las Vegas photography service needed a website that would display their stellar photography in an appealing way. ID created a site that did just that, while also ensuring its backend was rock-solid and dependable for higher traffic.

Mobile App for Flora Image

Mobile App for Flora

How do you translate the color and beauty of a floral design shop to a mobile app? ID Web Design created a colorful yet refined application that's responsive, easy-to-use for customers, and presents Flora in the best possible light to result in record downloads.

Online shopping app Image

Online shopping app

E-Commcerce Dev for Online Marketplace

"They put me at ease and made me comfortable and confident in their process."

May 2018 - Ongoing

ID Web Design & Development created a website for an e-commerce platform. They integrated several functionalities to improve the UX, including product categories and a PayPal payment system.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Darryl Corral
Owner, Cartdiva.com

The website serves users excellently and works well even for those who aren’t tech-savvy, pleasing the client. ID Web Design & Development was an effective, compassionate partner. They truly understand the project’s needs and continue to provide support for any updates and security changes.

I am the owner of an e-commerce website called Cartdiva.com. I sell items from an e-commerce company at a reasonable price.

What challenge were you trying to address with ID Web Design & Development?

I needed someone with technical expertise to help me realize my vision. I kept seeing websites that were charging buyers an immense amount of money compared to the price the owners paid. I was tired of seeing people being taken advantage of, so I wanted to sell the same services and products at a reasonable price. Although I’m not very tech-savvy, I believe you can do business, treat people properly, and still make money.

I came up with the name myself, but ID Web Design & Development built the entire website from the ground up, integrating PayPal for payments. Beyond that, I let the developers choose the most efficient methods available and we spent a lot of time ensuring the payment security was a top priority. I didn’t want the user’s credit card information to be permanently stored and wanted it to be secure from hackers, so they worked on these aspects.

The site has common e-commerce functionalities, like product categories, etc that they implemented. They built the site to be intuitive for shoppers, so it watches what users are shopping for and make relevant suggestions, similar to Amazon.

I worked with 8–9 different people and all of them were very nice. My point person was Ivan (Owner, ID Web Design & Development) but I talked to many different employees during development, all handling different functions.

How did you come to work with ID Web Design & Development?

I received a recommendation from a professor where I teach. I called them and it was a very easy decision. Their team was responsive and listened even though I had a lack of technical skill and knowledge about the work.

We started the engagement in May 2018. The site’s been up for a little less than a year, but I’ve retained their team to maintain it. I pay them a monthly fee to make sure that it stays current and protected because I don’t have those technical skills to do it myself.

They were able to execute what I requested, and I’ve had good feedback from my buyers. One buyer was located in Sweden and, even though we had some struggles with the shipping process, they had an amazing experience with our site. Users with similar technical expertise as myself have an easy time navigating the site. I’ve actually been thanked by some clients because they had none of the typical e-commerce issues when using my site.

How did ID Web Design & Development perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always ahead of schedule. Their team made it their goal to live up to my expectations. It’s a difficult thing to do to underpromise and overdeliver, but they were always on top of everything. They usually delivered work early, rather than late. If there’s a problem, I get a phone call. Their customer service has been stellar, and exactly how I'd want to treat my own customers.

My favorite part about working with them is that they never made me feel uninformed or unqualified because of my lack of technical expertise. They put me at ease and made me comfortable and confident in their process. Their team had great integrity and were courteous.

Their team never made me feel like my lack of knowledge was a burden to them during development. With some projects, I can throw money at the problem to fix it but their team actually helped us see the process and outcome. Being able to feel completely secure with their work was a highlight.

Though there were sometimes language barriers, it wasn’t an issue as I work with international students frequently. In this day in age, some people struggle to open their worldview, but I had no problem working flexibly with them.

Overall Score I really like them. They did everything I needed and continue to do so. It was a delight to work with them.
    They were so much more reasonable and responsive than other companies that I considered.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Ordering App for Restaurant

"Price was awesome, service was impeccable, and they exceeded every deadline by leaps and bounds."

June 2019 - Ongoing

ID Web Design & Development created a restaurant app to speed up table service and facilitate orders.

Las Vegas, USA
Luis Godinez
Owner , Restaurant

ID Web Design & Development completed the app on time and within budget. The team's efforts contributed to increased sales and customer satisfaction.

Casual dining Cuban restaurant I am the owner

For what projects/services did your company hire ID Web Design & Development + SEO, PPC, Mobile Apps?

We hired them to create a Mobil app that would allow guests to order from their table tops . We were having problems at lunch service and wanted to speed the service times

To replicate a table top ordering system we encountered at the Red Robin Chain for my place

A friend hired them to automate their menu and revamp their web site

I’m not techie but I wanted what I saw at Red Robin’s but could not afford the price tag. So I called ID Web Design because my colleague raved about them and asked if they could replicate what I saw at Red Robin . They went to see it used it and said they could do the same for $10,000 which was 1/10th the cost the vendor wanted

Designer, team manager, and dedicated project manager and me of course... they said I was the most important part of their Team!

Daily my lunch crowd is ordering from their table tops I’m getting a full extra turn and 1/4 at lunch. Even my diner crowd is starting to use it ... and have asked about including my bar items. Appetizer orders have tripled and my guest are happier and actually feel better served. Can’t wait to see what happens to my bar revenues when we upload the drinks

Amazing they listened! Every time and even helped with processing tips

The delivery time and their level of creativity. My system for 10k looks better than Red Robin’s! And works faster too

I can’t think of any. Price was awesome, service was impeccable, and they exceeded every deadline by leaps and bounds.

Overall Score I’d give them 10 stars but your system won’t recognize it
    My schedule was always their priority not the reverse. So refreshing
    You can’t beat their prices and what they deliver for it will blow you away
    They did everything they promised and more and they absolutely under charged me to do it
    I’ve already done it several times!