ERP Software to Optimize Business Performance

Founded in 1989, I.B.I.S. provides digital transformation for distributors, manufacturers and retailers. Through a Strategic Developer Partner relationship with Microsoft, I.B.I.S. provides world-class solutions for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), business intelligence (BI), and application development. I.B.I.S. specialties include Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM (now Dynamics 365) solutions focused on supply chain and retail needs.

1989