Making Creativity Possible

IBF is a digital design company with almost a decade of experience creating innovative designs, products, helping meaningful brands, and bringing game-changing experiences to life, from insight to realization.

Moita, Portugal

Byggeveiledning AS, Techabyte Store, RFID Cloacked

3D Model for Design Agency

"They adapted to my needs."

Mar. - Dec. 2019

Following mockups, IBF Designs developed a 3D model and animations to integrate with AR filters a design and fashion agency.

Paris, France
Vincent Trastour
CEO, Flamingo Filter

IBF Designs delivered a 3D model on time that satisfied requirements to expedite business processes. The team was punctual and flexible, adapting products to meet specifications and ensure a valuable engagement.

CEO at flamingo filter. AR filter creation.

For what projects/services did your company hire IBF Designs?

3D modeling and animation

Creating 3D assets to integrate into AR Filters.

Because of the type or service and prices that correspond to my need.

I have asked for 3D models and animations. I have sent to IBF design some 2D mock up and description. IBF have created the 3D model in a short amount of time. IBF have also adapeted to my need because 3D model for AR needs to be optimized.

I have always been in contact with Ivan and he was always ready to answer my messages.

I had a special specification on my 3D model. IBF design took the time to understand my need and they adapted their work to my specific need ! Without the work of IBF design I would have lost a lot of time.

We used hangouts to chat and a form on IBF design to send my request. IBF was nearly all the time compliant with the deadlines.

They adapted to my needs.

Maybe client should have a website where we can manage our subscription and request.

Overall Score 3D design and animation on demand is a great project.
    Great quality of design, optimized for my needs.
    I would definitly refer IBF deisgn to my friends.

3D Modeling for Educational Construction Solution

“Everyone in the industry should be this easy to work with.”

Feb. 2018 - Mar. 2019

IBF Designs translated 2D images of construction techniques into 3D renders for an educational construction solution. The drawings supplemented text instructions to show how to properly build things.

Oslo, Norway
Morten Hofstad
Manager & Instructor, ByggAkademiet

Although the solution has yet to launch, several key players in the construction industry have praised the solution for IBF Designs’ 3D drawings. The team understood the project goals, delivering all images on schedule with minimal revisions. Customers can expect professional communication.

I am the manager of ByggAkademiet, a company that seeks to train and raise the skills of craftsmen.

For what projects/services did your company hire IBF Designs?

Based on feedback from hundreds of craftsmen, we have developed a digital solution that will help practitioners learn proper construction techniques. The solution features both text instructions and 3D drawings. We relied on IBF Design to create those 3D drawings to show how things should be built according to laws and regulations.

We wanted to include these images as a part of our digital solution to supplement our instructions. That way, practitioners could learn visually how to do something rather than just reading a lot of text.

For two years, we had tried many different designers before becoming fortunate enough to get in touch with IBF Design. We started by sending over some simple 2D sketches to see if they could render them properly in 3D. Once we realized that they could handle our project, we negotiated a fixed price for each 3D model.

Over the past year, we collaborated with IBF Designs on various projects. This project, in particular, involved rendering our 2D drawings into 3D models for our educational construction solution. They delivered all drawings on time and with minimal adjustments.

We worked with Ivan (Founder & Designer, IBF Designs) who was our single point of contact. He was incredibly easy to deal with and showed great professionalism when addressing our questions.

We are currently in the process of launching the solution and have pre-sold it to several major players and suppliers in the construction industry. So far, we’ve gotten a lot of praise for how we’ve communicated our lessons using both text and 3D drawings.

Their efficiency was impeccable, and we felt comfortable collaborating with them. Everyone in the industry should be this easy to work with. Had we found them before, we would have saved so much time and money.

The way they communicated showed great professional competence and indicated that they understood what we wanted.

No, they couldn’t have handled this project better. We are so pleased with their 3D drawings.