Web & Enterprise Mobile App Development Company

i-Verve Inc is a Enterprise Mobile App, Web Application & Software Development Company based in New Jersey, since 2008. Our creative, technically sound and thoroughly experienced designers and highly skilled programmers ensure they accomplish every project of any complexity.

Continuing with the years of experience in latest web design and development, Custom eCommerce, Mobile Applications, Microsoft ASP.Net, Multimedia and other Technology platforms, our expert team has developed a standardized & fine-tuned design & development solutions that are concrete and clear, yet adaptable enough to meet your business requirements.

i-Verve Inc completely values your investment in technology and believe in incorporating top-quality IT solutions to fulfill your business needs on the basis of which we have become the preferred choice of our clients compared to our competitors. We staunchly follow agile development process for Web, eCommerce, the mobile app development and other offerings by imparting state-of-the-art yet affordable solutions to accomplish projects within a stipulated time. There are diverse phases in the Web & Mobile application development process to keep your business product running glibly & bug free.

1. Information Gathering
  2. Analyzing & Planning
  3. Designing
  4. Development
  5. Deployment
  6. Support/Maintenance

We function in sync with the above process for prolific development for all our clients worldwide. Thus, i-Verve Inc is highly appreciated and acknowledged by the clients for the agile method we tag along from the outset of their live projects till thriving accomplishment of overall projects.

2008

Programming & scripting
Ecommerce systems
Application platform
Managed services

Complete Framework Solutions, Flexible Open Source Customization, Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sleek Web Designing Solutions, Versatile iPhone App Development, Interactive Flash/Animation Solutions, Application Development for Business, Breakthrough Web Development Solutions, Native as well as Cross Platform Apps using Xamarin, Meteor.JS, Filemaker, Angular.JS, Node.JS.

Ziggit Style, a Canadian lifestyle company gets ecommerce solutions

Ziggit Style, a Canadian lifestyle company gets e-commerce solutions

SITUATION

The client needed a customized cart options for its customers, a setup for its website blog using Wordpress along with other website development services. He also wanted its users to have the option of customizing its product-design.

We implemented the necessary changes to the cart while making sure that it does not hinder the smooth functioning of the website. We also added the blog to the website as per the client’s requirement. Our clear methodology and working procedures were responsible for the project’s success.

RESULT

•    After reviewing the work we provided him he was pleased.
•    Our team ensured 100% adherence to the client’s guidelines and requirements.
•    Client was very happy with the website design and customization which we have provided him.
•    The client gave us more...

GainInBulk - Magento website development, customization and upgrade

Gain In Bulk - Magento website development, customization and upgrade

SITUATION

Gain In Bulk is a nutrition supplement company which is created by bodybuilding and sculpting enthusiasts. They provide high-quality supplement and performance nutrients at the lowest price possible. To reach a greater market, they needed their website to be designed by ace front-end developers.

We provided a team of our skilled front-end developers who have years of experience in developing websites for similar ecommerce companies. We did a thorough research on the company’s top competitors and developed their website as per our findings. We made many design changes to the website such as custom navigation and 1-Step Checkout process custom discount module for B2B partners and more.

RESULT

We feel proud to have fulfilled all the needs and requirements of the client. The client is satisfied and has committed a long-term partnership with us because of our quality...

Magento 1 Community edition to Magento 2 Enterprise Edition Upgrade and Cloud Development

Magento Upgrade, ERP and Related Ecommerce Integration Services For An Online Store

Kozoom is a dedicated online store for pool, billiards, carom and foosball enthusiasts. We helped them with Magento upgrade, integration of ERP system and ecommerce tools. These integrations include Wavesoft ERP System integration, Trust Pilot API Integration, Google Shopping Feeds, Sweet tooth extension and Event Ticket features. We also helped the client in implementing sales report as per their requirement.

WordPress: Travel Responsive Web Design Services in UAE

Cary Pool wanted to revamp its website by acquiring a fresh design and improved integration by i-Verve Infoweb INC. We helped them Dynamic WordPress template integration, dynamic theme in responsive and created various image banners with dynamic slider integration. They also implemented Dynamic CSS based on the layout requirement, social icons, Dynamic contact form integrated Dynamic e-mail and newsletter during the advancements!

Sports Android App Design Service in Australia

Diveraid, an Android app designed by i-Verve Infoweb INC for Australia client. it is about scuba dive training for enthusiasts! Using this mobile app, scuba diving students can have information of scores and keep a check on scuba diving courses, students’ list and exam status and a lot more. Get detailed information on the open water training, confined water training, rescue operations and a lot more! Scuba diving lovers can also have information on dive Equipments, physiology and environment.

iOS 3D Game Application Design Service USA

Treasure Hunt, an iOS based game application, designed and Developed by i-Verve Infoweb INC, helps you test your shooting skills and quench for hunting treasure! The game application has several adventures that surely amaze your senses and examine shooting abilities. Treasure Hunt – puzzle game possesses 15 levels to play with. It will run your imagination passionately as the shooting becomes more exciting! So, hunt your own treasure.

Nature Love Blackberry App Development in Dubai

If you are a nature lover and passionate for fishing, then Fishing In Dubai, Blackberry app is the right pick for you! Blackberry App Development Service, Hire Blackberry App Developer, Blackberry app development company, Blackberry Custom App Development, Blackberry Game Development

iOS Social Networking App Design and Development in USA

W3Post, an iOS based application Developed by i-Verve Infoweb INC. which makes you alive socially! Using this social networking app, you can stay in touch with your friends and families members. When you use this app, you have to log-in with the registered email IDs or mobile numbers.

Android Social Networking App Development Service in USA

Macktrack Media, one of the engaging Android applications, created for USA client by i-Verve Infoweb INC. Using this mobile app, one can be a part of “Real-time” world and get connected with friends, family, well-wishers and others. Favorite music, videos, songs and pictures can be explored with a few taps on-the-go! They can showcase music, cherish moments and enjoy life with diverse options! This app lets users explore new people, view their profiles.

iOS Business Application Development Services

DTMC, an iOS application for Dubai Government services, designed & developed by i-Verve Infoweb INC and expertise in iOS Business app development services for start-ups, SMEs and Large Enterprise needs. we build mobility solutions for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. Dubai Government services

Integration Development for Reservation System

"...major bugs are appearing right, left, and center after I was assured they were closed."

May 2018 - Ongoing

I-Verve INC was contracted to develop and implement a custom reservation integration based on a briefing document and a nearly completed scope.

Brazil
S Olaf Loerz
Director, Atreides Ventures

After a three-month delay and significant financial loss, the code is not yet reliable and the integration hasn’t been implemented. I-Verve INC hasn’t demonstrated an ability to either manage or patch major bugs, and their development process requires a more organized structure.

I’m the director of Atreides Ventures. I have nearly 20 years of experience working in the technology sector, but I changed careers and started a bed and breakfast in Brazil, of which I’m the sole owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire I-Verve INC?

I needed to develop and integrate a custom reservation Widget by Planyo (online registration system) into the site.

I wanted the widget customized and integrated, according to specifications, within two months.

I solicited bids via Upwork and their CTO contacted me directly.

The project was scoped and mostly designed, albeit not to 100%, which we told them in the briefing document. They did not provide any perceivable testing.

We worked with a project manager, a team lead, a senior developer, and a tester, who didn’t appear to be qualified.

They offered to deliver the reservation widget in three to four weeks but they surpassed that deadline by three weeks. Nearly three months later, I still don’t have stable code; major bugs are appearing right, left, and center after I was assured they were closed. This lack of perceivable testing or bug tracking has cost me over 80 hours of work, since testing was de facto delegated to me. These delays cost me an entire season of bookings (around $25,000).

As far as I can tell, there was hardly any project management; they didn’t lay out paths or commit to dates for issues resolution.

The need to constantly adhere to basic software engineering principles such as testing and gathering customer feedback on demos. It’s important that they introduce both a bug tracking tool and a project management system, which can guide clients along an agreed-upon timeline.

There were also discussions about what fell under our scope and what didn’t, but those are inevitable during development projects.

0.5
Overall Score It was miserable.
    They didn't schedule deliverables, milestones, or the like.
    The outcome and length of this project has cost us dearly.
    Bugs reemerged after they were supposed to be fixed.
    I'll warn everyone not to enter into business with them.

Web Dev and Continued Maintenance for Fashion Site

“I only have good things to say about them, and they are my favorite supplier to work with.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Initially, i-Verve implemented a unique feature that allows users to order custom fashion pins online. The team continues to enhance and maintain the site, and they also handle search engine optimization.

Montreal, Canada
Moh Azab
President, Ziggit

They delivered the first feature within a week and at a cost-effective price, which led to a long-term engagement. i-Verve continues to excel in terms of quality, project management, and speed. Despite a 12-hour time difference, they make an effort to keep communication up-to-date.

I am the owner and president of Ziggit. We make fashion pins that don’t pierce or damage clothes. Our customers use our pins for self-expression. Aside from the usual letters and emojis, they have the option of putting in what they want through our website.

What challenge were you trying to address with i-Verve INC?

I needed some web development and maintenance for my website, which was initially developed by a local company here in Montreal. However, they were not able to deliver on an important custom feature. It allows a customer to input something via our website so that I would receive the letters in the order they were entered. They had offered to fix it, but after 2 more months and for an additional cost.

They were able to deliver the feature within a week. Since I really enjoyed working with them on that project, I gave them more work on the website. We ended up having a monthly contract, where a dedicated person from their team works 40 hours per week for my company. Aside from website maintenance, they’ve also built all kinds of landing pages and new functions. They essentially do everything for my website. It is built on Magento.

Currently, we have been working on a new concept landing page, which is near completion. I do the design, and they take care of the programming and the build. After I describe the functionality to them, they are able to implement it. In addition to all of that, they also take care of the SEO [search engine optimization] for my website.

I work with around 5 people, including the account manager.

How did you come to work with i-Verve INC?

I found them online while looking for other web development firms. I put out a feeler, they reached out to me, and we spoke about the project.

I have invested between $20,000–$25,000 over the last 1 ½ years.

I started working with them in April of last year, and the work is ongoing.

I only have good things to say about them, and they are my favorite supplier to work with, as working with them has been very good. The SEO results they got in 3 months are equivalent to results I have seen from other agencies in the span of a year.

How did i-Verve INC perform from a project management standpoint?

They are excellent. I am very happy with the speed and how inexpensive it is to work with them. Overall, they have been very consistent in their deliverables. There are times that a project might take a little longer than I would like, but this has happened in any field I have ever worked in. This is something that I wouldn’t deduct from their performance, as it happens to everyone.

We communicate through various ways, including phone, email, Skype, WhatsApp, and Basecamp. Even though we have a 12-hour time difference, the communication has been excellent. It is very back and forth, and I am updated daily. They are very good communicators, so I don’t have to chase them. They even offered to have my dedicated developer work during my office hours, but it isn’t a big deal for me that he is up at the same time. We are still able to communicate for a few hours every day.

They are nice people to work with. They deliver, and their performance is really above par compared to everyone else.

A lot of people might feel more comfortable working with a local company. However, I think they deserve a chance because they do a really good job.

Magento Web Dev for Cabinet Manufacturer & Designer

“If I contact them with any kind of issue, it’s fixed almost immediately.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

i-Verve built an e-commerce Magento website featuring thousands of different items. They designed the layout, functionality, and did custom coding in some areas, including a feature to save the cart items.

Entrepreneur

Pennsylvania
Owner, Cabinet Designer

Despite some issues keeping up with Magento updates, the site was completed to a high standard and within a very reasonable budget. The team is patient, professional, and technically sound, working well under pressure and continuing to provide website support as needed.

I am a designer who sells cabinets. I’m the owner and sole employee of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with i-Verve INC?

I needed to build an online cabinet sales site. I worked with another company from the U.S. and had a different site built side-by-side with the one from i-Verve. Since I had never outsourced anything, I spent double the money to get two sites done. I would never, under any circumstances, recommend the American company.

i-Verve built my Magento site from scratch. The platform only provides so much in terms of functionality, so they designed its layout and aesthetics and performed custom coding in some places. When I sent i-Verve the information about what I needed (including inspiration photos from other sites), they asked me a few questions, disappeared for a few days, and came back with the work done. We did this several times in order to provide a basic idea of what I was looking for. When they came back, I was happy and didn’t have to make any changes.

Cabinets are hard to list; there are 4,000 to 5,000 skews on my website and many different styles and selections for each style. One of the site’s features is the “Save Cart” function. When people come to the site, they might load up a cart with $7,000 or $8,000, or 85 parts in order to get a quote, so that function was critical.

When I started the project, Magento was moving from the 1.9 version to 2.0. We started with 2.0, and, within a few weeks, they came out with 2.1. The platform and functionality changed from version to version. When this happened, they fixed it for free.

There were two or three people working on the project at any one time.

How did you come to work with i-Verve INC?

I received quotes from five or six different U.S. companies, as well as a few Indian ones, and talked to each one before starting the project.

The cost of their work was $6,500. I had other quotes of up to $40,000.

I started the initial conversation with i-Verve at the end of September 2016 and the work began in early December. The collaboration is ongoing.

I use the website more as advertising, and for convenience, since I can load someone’s order into it and process it that way. The amount of legwork and processing I have to do for an order has been cut in half, at least.

Users haven’t really commented on it, other than to say that it’s easier to use than most sites. The site is easy to figure out and logical. Instead of being divided into categories and subcategories, one page has every skew for every style. Instead of having to switch pages, it’s easier to just roll 250 skews.

How did i-Verve INC perform from a project management standpoint?

Most day-to-day communication is done over Basecamp, and anything that requires direct communication with the developer or the sales manager is done over Skype. I receive email notifications for new posts on the platform so I can provide feedback and approve the work.

I have a military style of working, and they’ve been patient, never losing their cool or buckling, no matter how much weight I put on the team. If I contact them with any kind of issue, it’s fixed almost immediately. They always seemed to find the time to keep me happy.

Anytime I was given a timeline, other than the overall one, it was either on or ahead of schedule. There was a delay due to the Magento updates, but they were actually ahead of schedule on creating CSV forms and other items. The project had to wait due to issues with the BluePay payment processing module, which was incompatible with the new Magento version. We had to wait for BluePay to update their code for Magento 2.0.

The U.S. company I worked with completely ripped me off, left me with a site that doesn’t work, for the same amount of money, and actually tried to copy things from the site built by i-Verve. i-Verve is simply better at coding and getting things done.

I have no issue with shouting at someone if there’s an issue, and I have done that with them. They never lost their cool, and never shouted back. Their patience and professionalism are off the charts. They want to get the project done, and are very concerned about the client’s opinion. They are service and satisfaction-oriented.

I can’t say enough good things about them, though it wasn’t like this from the beginning. Halfway through the project, every conversation was a war due to the Magento update issues. It completely threw the team off their game and threw me off schedule. However, they put their heads down, worked through it, and got it done.

Now that I’ve worked on these sites myself and realize what it takes, I have no negative comments to make. I have called their principal and admitted that I was wrong to shout at them. They had the issue fixed a week later without one foul word, without fighting back, or anything.

For anyone building a website, it’s important to do your homework. These are tough systems to build, with many intricacies and nuances which can make it or break it. i-Verve will steer you in the right direction since they know what they’re talking about.

Overall Score They answered the phone when they knew I was angry, which takes guts and professionalism.
    I had a 6.5-week timeline and went well beyond it, but it was due to the Magento software.
    I spent the same amount of money on a website from a domestic company, which doesn’t work.
    They gave me what I asked for, without any issue. I don’t have any wants on the website.
    I have recommended them twice, and I plan to use them again.

E-Commerce Site for Bespoke Guitar Manufacturer

“They delivered exactly what I wanted with no issues.”

July - Aug. 2017

I-Verve INC developed a fully functional e-commerce website featuring high-end guitars.

Grantham, New Hampshire
Jeff Figley
Owner, King Blossom Guitars

I-Verve INC accurately translated requirements into an attractive and flawless website. They excelled in project management and communication.

I own a manufacturer of custom electric guitars.

For what projects/services did your company hire I-Verve INC?

I hired them to build a professional and functional website that reflected the image of our high-end products.

I selected them based on their pricing, creative ability, responsiveness.

I-Verve INC provided complete website development, integrating shipping and other e-commerce functionality.

I worked with the owner of I-Verve INC as well as a project manager and code warrior.

The finished website projects the image we want to present.

They delivered on time and within the budget. They managed the project through their web portal. I would log in with my input and feedback, and I would see the changes reflected the next day.

I was impressed with their responsiveness. Plus, they were more up to speed on the latest WordPress capabilities than I was.

They can still improve their creative input, although I'll give them more creative liberty for an update.

It was quite fair for what I received. I spent the same money previously for a lot less.
    They delivered exactly what I wanted with no issues.