The art of selling more

Whether it's a grand gesture of architecture, an engaging social media story, a luxury digital retail experience or the scent when one enters a room. Sometimes it's the smallest, effortless detail that can leave the longest lasting impression...

Understanding consumers it at the heart of everything we do. We have unique insights into the European and Asia markets and specialise in premium and luxury sector brands.

​Working closely with discerning clients, we delver projects that engage, deliver benefit and differentiate in the oversaturated market place, enabling you to sell more.

We offer bespoke creative services including brand strategy, identity, digital, art direction, social to launch and beyond...

2008
  • 1-3 Colville Gardens, Notting Hill
    London, LND W11 2BH

British Airways, Waitrose, Hyundai, Lloyds Register, Ritz Carlton, Amore Pacific, SPC Group, BMW, Longthorne Guns, British and American Tobacco, Dunhill, World Duty Free
Studio Obi Image

Studio Obi

I Am Nobilis provided masterbrand, packaging, marketing and digital design work for Studio Obi, creating an iconic campaign that spoke to the high-end sophistication of the client and attracted more sales than ever.

My Gain Supplements Image

My Gain Supplements

I Am Nobilis provided masterbrand, packaging, marketing, and consultancy work for My Gain Supplements, a superfoods and health supplement brand that needed an iconic yet simple way to market their no-frills approach. I Am Nobilis delivered with packaging design and accompanying materials that make an impact.

John Lewis Foodhall Image

John Lewis Foodhall

John Lewis Foodhall needed masterbrand, marketing and consultancy work for their brand, and I Am Nobilis delivered a front-to-finish campaign that continues to drive success for the brand today.

Royal Bank of Scotland Emergent Image