We Accelerate Brands

At Hyper6, our highly skilled team of marketers, designers, developers, and brand experts know exactly what it takes to ensure your website grabs your visitor’s attention, ensuring your online business succeeds.

We specialize in branding, WordPress or HTML5 responsive websites, e-commerce website or landing pages that empower your organization.

Plus, we understand that the success of your business likely relies on having a solid online presence. And we have the sales, marketing, and design experience to know exactly what it's going to take to get you there.

, Canada
  • Canada

TrackR

WebsiteDesigners.com

Donovan Green (Personal Trainer to Dr. Oz)

AdTropic

Web Dev & Social Media for Military eCommerce Site

"They went above and beyond when we were trying to choose our CMS [platform]."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Hyper6 demonstrated various CMS platforms, then transitioned an e-commerce site to Shopify for added functionality. The team also worked on SEO and social media content to increase conversions and site traffic.

Phoenix Metro Area
Owner, Military eCommerce Site

At times, the engagement yielded a 300% ROI from advertisements. Hyper6 listened to the business goals and implemented customer-centric solutions, greatly impacting the business. They created good graphics and content, going above and beyond to provide extra options and information when possible.

I am the owner of a business that sells tactical gear online via different channels like Shopify, Facebook, Amazon, and things like that. It’s entirely e-commerce focused. There’s no physical retail store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hyper6?

We didn’t really know what we were doing. We needed somebody that knew design and that can generate conversions to help us reach our target audience. We were mainly looking at Facebook ads but wanted to have graphics that could be shared on other social media channels.

They looked at our previous website and picked out the issues. They developed Shopify and ClickFunnels sites for us to look at other sources.  We were looking at other CMS’, but we decided that Shopify was the best, most robust platform for us. We stuck with that. Shopify allowed us to integrate the software that we’d been looking for in terms of shipping, email, and things like that. They came in and redesigned everything, connected everything, and then helped us market our site.

We’re very focused on being consumer and customer centric. So we wanted a way to connect to our customers. By integrating Facebook Messenger Chatbot, we were able to speak directly to our audience; this was a solution they suggested. We were kind of pushing back on it, but it turned out great. It allows us to talk to our customers. They appreciate talking and asking questions to a human versus just reading the FAQ on our website. Implementing imagery, using the correct images, and calls to action were big as well. They helped us with Facebook ads. We tried some ads on different platforms that just didn’t work out. Hyper6 also created graphics and things like that to share and did digital marketing, SEO, Google AdWords for us.

I dealt with Alex [Owner, Hyper6] directly. He may have had somebody else that would contact me once in a while, but it was mostly him. That’s why I liked them too; it was working with the owner and it wasn’t being passed off to somebody else.

How did you come to work with Hyper6?

I got a referral from a friend awhile ago. We looked at a couple other providers as well. What I liked about Hyper6 was the personal touch. The owner contacted me and was willing to work with me directly. He went above and beyond and I felt that was the right fit. A lot of the other services felt like it was a one off or like being passed to somebody else.

We’ve spent between $50,000-$100,000. It was a lot less than what other people were charging and my ROI from the engagement was a lot more than their fees.

We started working together in July 2016 and the work is ongoing.

At one point, we were doing 300% ROI on some of our ads and campaigns. That was a huge for us. There has been an overall positive response from clients and people within the company.

How did Hyper6 perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been good. I haven’t dealt a lot with the people in their industry, so I’m not as well versed. But we felt good about how they managed our projects.

Everything. They went above and beyond when we were trying to choose our CMS by creating the site for us on 2-3 different platforms, just so we could decide what we liked best.

This sounds weird, but he gave away a lot of information for free. He went above and beyond, which is good, but that’s something people can try to take advantage of. At the same time, I think it’s who the company is. I can see how it could be bad but is very beneficial to clients.

Overall Score It’s been a good experience.
    The problems were more my issues versus something that they did.
    Definitely. Their rates were much lower than anybody else that I talked to
    It was definitely high quality work and it was on time.
    I recommend them all the time.