We Help Businesses Navigate The Digital Economy

We are a boutique full-service digital agency with specialization in social media marketing, paid advertising, web development & web design.

2018
    Subang Jaya, SL 47650
    Malaysia

Google, Tiger Beer, Sofy, Munchy's

Marketing for Malaysian Health & Fitness Institution

"They work really fast and are very responsive and proactive."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

HUSTLR ventured to deliver a revenue-focused marketing strategy for a health and fitness company. They aimed to increase the company's digital presence, building landing pages for specific marketing campaigns.

Malaysia
Jennifer Goh
Head of Marketing, REV

Since HUSTLR's contributions, the company's web traffic and sales have continued to increase. Their work has even reduced the client's ad spend, ultimately resulting in an increased ROI. The team showcased the depth of their SEO knowledge and went about the engagement like a true business partner.

I'm the Head of Brand Marketing at my company. My company offers health and fitness services like Cryotherapy, 3D biomechanics analysis, nutrition consultancy, and customized strength and conditioning personal training.

For what projects/services did your company hire HUSTLR?

For a holistic, revenue-focused digital marketing strategy to build our presence online and social media marketing implementation. We also got HUSTLR to build landing pages for specific campaigns.

To generate revenue online and build a digital presence.

It was introduced and recommended by a friend. Since then, I've been actively listening to their podcast - THE HUSTLR PODCAST and reading their blog posts online, which helps validate my intuition towards them.

They provide web development, performance marketing, content creation - both visual and videos, copywriting and many more. More of their services here: https://www.hustlr.com/services/

I work very closely with their performance marketing team.

Our traffic and sales have been consistently increasing so far and what's good is that they are able to reduce ad spend while doing it. Reduce ad wastage and increase ROI.

It's pretty seamless. They work really fast and are very responsive and proactive.

The services that they provide and their in-depth knowledge about SEO and performance marketing They always try to find ways to grow our company. So it essentially feels like we're working with a partner instead of an agency.

So far, so good.

They can be pretty busy at times. But they'll respond to my queries within 24 hours
    They provide great value for what they charge.

E-Comm Dev for Gifting Store

"They helped design, configured, and optimized our existing processes."

Jan. - June 2019

HUSTLR took on the task of making critical fixes to an e-commerce website for a gifting store. After a discovery session, they also diagnosed issues and provided input on strategy and operational processes.

Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Founder, Gifting Store

HUSTLR's work saves the client a significant amount of time since it has automated processes that were previously only manual. Their efforts have also lead to a 20% uptick in revenue. Despite being a small team, they're efficient, knowledgeable, and able to resolve a myriad of issues.

An eCommerce website that sells gifts, I am the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire HUSTLR?

Hired HUSTLR as a consultant to advise on the operations and help fix several issues on the website.

Was looking for help in setting up and optimizing the processes in the company. There were several issues and bugs that required fixing as well, HUSTLR has been instrumental in providing useful input and fixing the issues.

This vendor was recommended through a friend

They helped design, configured, and optimized our existing processes. The project began with a discovery session, which let us reach a mutual understanding of the business challenges and goals. Once we approved the proposed ideas, the execution began in the form of a weekly review. Improvements were made each week and further optimized thanks to key suggestions from HUSTLR.

The team consisted of 2 consultants and 1 developer.

What used to take several hours of manual work a day was automated and is now self-run, leaving us to work on other issues.

Project management was handled on our side with the advise of HUSTLR, it was quite effective as we reduced hours of manual work a day. We also managed to increase revenue by 20% after the process.

They are a small team but very efficient. They have a wide knowledge base and was able to help solve a myriad of issues that we couldn't solve before.

They delivered as promised.

Web Dev and Design for Photographer & Filmmaker

"We gained so much more than we thought possible and they were really patient and accommodating of our requests."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

HUSTLR developed a website for a photography and filmmaking company. The team was also responsible for the UI/UX designs of the platform.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lim Jit Sheng
Founder, JITZLIM Studio

The new website has led to an 80% increase in traffic within the first two months. HUSTLR establishes a smooth workflow to ensure effective collaboration and communication. The team is responsive, organized and hard-working.

I am the founder of a photography and filmmaking company based in Malaysia. We create content for clients all around the world, working with brands like Google, The Macallan, Tiger Beer Singapore and many more.

For what projects/services did your company hire HUSTLR?

I started this company with Facebook and Instagram as our portfolio page and realized that a professional website drives more traffic and better showcase our work to bigger clients. We stumbled upon HUSTLR through one of their podcast episodes and decided to hire them to build our website.

We wanted a beautiful and easy-to-navigate website for clients to quickly browse our work. We also wanted a website that is easy to update on our end as we have tonnes of projects to be uploaded to the site.

I found HUSTLR through their podcast on Spotify and I was really confident about their services. It was an easy decision looking at how experienced they are in this field and it was such a smooth process since the very first email I sent them.

Once we selected HUSTLR, we had 2 meetings to discuss my goals and objectives. Within the first week, I received a few choices of designs. After a few iterations my website is up and running! The website, it's beautifully designed and has helped me generate quite a few leads organically, performance is also very well optimized as my website loads lightning fast!

I was first assigned a web designer as that is my main concern of this whole project, the look of my website. Next in line was the developer and SEO specialist that took care of the speed and page ranking of the website considering we have tonnes of media uploaded to our site.

Within 2 months after our website was launched, we have generated a few leads organically with an 80% increase in overall traffic compared to our traditional social media pages. The contact form plays a huge role in getting inquiries. We continue to hear positive feedback on the speed and the ease-of-use of our website.

It was a breeze. Period. One of the easiest and most professional teams I have ever worked with.

I was blown away by the knowledge and experience of HUSTLR had about web design, UI/UX and optimization. We gained so much more than we thought possible and they were really patient and accommodating of our requests. I will certainly engage with HUSTLR again for any website needs that we need in the future.

I find that the time taken to complete this project could be faster but I was satisfied with their work. In the end quality is more important than speed and we ended up with a beautifully built product.

Digital Marketing Consultation for Online Course

"There were no hiccups during our collaboration."

Aug. 2019

HUSTLR helped launch an online digital marketing course by consulting on how to scale the business. They focused primarily on SEO.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Ben Sim
Chief Marketing Officer, TGG Academy

HUSTLR provided clear advice. The project ran smoothly and they communicated well.

I'm the CMO of TGG Academy, Southeast Asia's first accelerated digital marketing academy. I'm mainly in charge of marketing and growth strategy as well as being the chief copywriter for the academy.

For what projects/services did your company hire HUSTLR?

It was a consultation on how best to market and scale our operation.

To get clarity and ideas on how best to market the academy even better online.

Word of mouth. I knew of the founder Jeremy and his work with his previous company and how he scaled his business online rapidly.

Jeremy offered marketing advice, the best way to go about launching a scalable online course business and the funnels to do it.

It was just Jeremy.

I wanted to get clarity and that's what I got from my consultation with Jeremy.

It was smooth. There were no hiccups during our collaboration.

Jeremy's experience in digital marketing especially on organic traffic.

More time to elaborate on paid traffic would have made it better.