We'll Outrank Your Competition

Bronze

Hughes Media is a boutique digital marketing agency that provides customized, intelligent and targeted advertising solutions for long-term success. Our efficient size allows us to operate in an extraordinarily nimble fashion, able to meet the rapidly changing market quickly and adjust strategy to keep clients ahead of the curve.

2000
Atlanta, GA
  • 3525 Piedmont Rd NE Bldg. 7, Ste. 203
    Atlanta, GA 30305

Hughes Media Testimony: Cumberland Academy

Debbi Scarborough, Headmaster of Cumberland Academy, talks about her experience working with the Hughes Media team.

Hughes Media Testimony: Nezhat Medical Center

Dr. Nezhat of Nezhat Medical Center in Atlanta talks about his experience working with the Hughes Media team.

Hughes Media Testimony: DriTek Solutions

DriTek owner, Brandon Murray Murray, talks about working with the Hughes Media team.

Website & Digital Marketing for B2B Consulting Firm

"They bring creative ideas into the fold—they build on my ideas, and they offer ideas I didn’t think of."

June 2011 - Ongoing

Hughes Media rebuilt a website and coordinated SEO efforts and a Google Ads campaign for a B2B consulting firm. They provided marketing training and made an SEO-friendly site by identifying suitable keywords.

Marietta, Georgia
Arthur Jackson
President & Founder, Trimtab Consultants LLC

Half of the new clients are now derived from SEO and Google Ads campaigns. Hughes Media has served as a reliable partner throughout an extensive engagement. The team is creative and engaged, and they leverage a wealth of experience to generate valuable leads.

I’m the founder of Trimtab Consultants. We are a B2B consulting firm for businesses looking to upgrade their infrastructure with the NetSuite software product.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hughes Media?

We wanted to generate more leads to our company through a refreshed website and digital marketing campaigns.

We relied on Hughes Media to rebuild our website, and in the context of doing so, we made the site more SEO-friendly with certain keywords. They also initiated Google Ads campaigns and later trained me to manage them myself. We leveraged a few other digital marketing methods, but Google proved to be the most effective.

I interact weekly with Deedra (President, Hughes Media), Valentina (Vice President, Hughes Media), and Christina (Graphic Designer, Hughes Media).

How did you come to work with Hughes Media?

I was confident in the team’s experience in marketing and advertising. Deedra assembled a strong team that understood what I was trying to accomplish.

During our startup period, we spent around $10,000–$20,000 per year. For smaller engagements, we pay maybe $3,000–$5,000.

Our engagement began in June 2011 and remains ongoing as necessary.

Probably over half of our clients come from their SEO and Google Ads efforts. Every client they’ve generated is an ideal match and is highly valuable.

How did Hughes Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been very prompt in their email and phone call responses.

They bring creative ideas into the fold—they build on my ideas, and they offer ideas I didn’t think of. They also keep detailed logs of their time and hours so that I can see what I’m paying for.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Bring your own ideas, but also be open to their ideas and strategies. Let their ideas complement yours so that you get the best of what you know and the best of what they know.

Bronze