NYC's Best Digital & Web Design Agency

HTML Pro is among the NYC's Best Digital & Web Design Agencies helping Small Medium Enterprises, E-Commerce Businesses & Web Agencies with Web Design, Mobile App Development and HTML coding services. Expertise also include existing website maintenance, implementing Content Management Systems, Digital Media & SEO services at affordable rates.

Head Quartered in New York city with two international offices, HTML Pro (Part of NxENTER Group) consists of a rapidly growing team of industry’s most creative designers, front and back end gurus, sales & project managers.

HTML Pro is NYC's Best Web Design Company; the best team in the game: a group of passionate, cross functional, and proven expert individuals, HTML Pro is assisting a long list of Designers & Artists to turn their awesome designs into beautiful responsive website designs, Custom UI/UX Design, Sketch/PSD to HTML with SASS/LESS/Zurb/Bootstrap, Open Source Content Management System, E-commerce, Wordpress, Open Cart, Drupal, Shopify, Cratejoy, Bigcommerce, Concrete5, Lightspeed, Magento, WooCommerce, Miva, Squarespace, Email Template Development, Mobile App development, Custom PHP and many Other Web Development Services.

HTML Pro operates in a fun and lively culture underpinned by client centricity, housing recreational facilities for its employees comprising of Pool, table tennis, Gym and Gaming Zone.

HTML Pro team works under highly controlled project management systems, Quality Maintained Projects, latest technologies, top to bottom hierarchies with participative management model, KPI systems – all to enhance your experience to a TOP NOTCH!"

New York, NY

• Responsive Development
  • SEO Friendly
  • Custom Layout
  • Website Optimization

Litterbox.com is the ultimate destination of a special type of clay in the USA. Litterbox made it easier to care for the feline members of their family, so they can spend more time enjoying life with their pet. Litterbox service delivers premium, all natural litter right to your door. No additives, no mess, and no last-minute trips to the store. Just affordable, convenient, premium quality litter without the hassle.

HTML Pro portrayed this website design in Cratejoy with a fully custom design and responsive HTML, clean, & SEO semantic coding done. Mobile, Desktop, and iPad optimized; cross-browser and device tested website. CrateJoy customizations included… https://litterbox.com/

Cat Evolution

• Fully Dynamic
  • Custom Layout
  • Website Optimization

Description:

Cat Evolution is the ultimate destination for modern and sophisticated cat products in Australia, designed to enhance the urban lifestyle. Cat ownership brings many joys, but it also brings the unavoidable chore of cleaning up after cats. As lives become increasingly busy, making tasks like litter tray cleaning automatic becomes essential in achieving a great lifestyle and comfort cat &cat owner. This is where Cat Evolution steps in. Modern cat convenience embodied in cat furniture.

HTML Pro portrayed this website design project in Open Cart as per the industry’s niche & latest technology standards that helped with increased time spent by the visitors on the site, & high sales conversions....

Web Design for Telecommunication Company

"You won't find many companies who act as if your business was their own, but HTML Pro does."

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

HTML Pro designed and developed a website to build an online reputation of and gain conversions for a data security company. The team created all mockups and strategy, along with performing SEO and QA.

11-50 Emloyees

Miami, Florida
Yasir Shoukat
Co-Founder, My Wireless LLC

The final site is well designed, portrays a good image, and has helped win new business. HTML Pro was easy to work with and were responsive to answer any IT questions from laymen. They guided decision making in a respectful and helpful manner.

I am a Co-Founder of My Wireless LLC. My company provides the industry's highest standards of eradicating and protecting private data on smartphones. All re-usable smartphones are put through a comprehensive, multi-step, data removal process to make certain that all private information is permanently deleted.

For what reason(s) did your company hire HTML Pro?

We had been selling our services and products offline and did not have an online presence. With the growing digital demands, we wanted to switch to a website where customers could see the repute and services we sell as well as do an online check of our business. Thus, a web design service was imperative to have at this stage.

We wanted our website to portray our services and be ready to go in terms of SEO so our customers could see the legitimacy of our business, which would ultimately bring us more conversions and customers.

I searched online for the best web design companies and checked my network for referrals as well. I got many references for HTML Pro and saw many reviews over Facebook and other platforms which helped to make my decision that they looked reputable and legit in terms of what they can do.

Once we launched, we had several workshops to understand the site's strategy. We created mock-ups of the logos and web design that helped me, being a layman, to make the right decisions for the direction of the design. Once we agreed on the mockups, the HTML Pro team developed it, taking my instructions on pieces I had envisaged. They also performed QA at the end of the project.

Yes, Hamid [Head of Service Delivery, HTML Pro] was our point of contact for the rest of the team. They had designers, frontend developers. and WordPress developers working on various tasks, but it was easy to have one POC to facilitate all the team members helping on the site design. Later on, an SEO team was assigned to help in conversion optimization.

The site turned out great for our business. Since the site launch, my customers have the ease to access my company's information via a quick google search that leaves lots of great links that HTML Pro created for us. Also, our website is designed well and portrays a great overview of what we do.

It was great. Hamid and the HTML Pro team were easy to work with. We never had any problems. I had to ask questions sometimes for clarity, but they were always respectful, responsive, and friendly.

They are always available to help, along with being affordable. You won't find many companies who act as if your business was their own, but HTML Pro does.

It's been a great experience overall. They provided 1 month of free maintenance, which I believe should have been at least 3 months, since I had to check the progress of the site during my business operations. Being a layman, testing and verifying takes me more time.

Overall Score Overall great experience.
    They were on schedule.
    Not too expensive. Not too cheap. Good for a local US contractors.
    I could not find any issue on the quality. We design of perfectly responsive.
    I recommend HTML Pro to everyone.

Web Dev & Design for Prosthetic Manufacturing Company

"I liked the fact that HTML Pro was prompt to make changes and never said no."

Jan. 2017- Mar. 2017

HTML Pro developed and designed a Wordpress site for a prosthetic and orthotics manufacturing company. They wanted to be able to make minor changes to the site without hiring a developer.

Pasadena, California
Marketing, Stellar Prosthetics & Orthotics

HTML Pro built a responsive site and was quick to fix any bugs or modification requests from the client. They handled every request that was made of them, and their delivery under a tight deadline was a crucial aspect of their success.

​​​​​Introduce your business and what you do there.

We are a prosthetics and orthotics company. I am in charge of marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with HTML Pro?

Finding the right quote for our work was a challenge. We had an existing website and wanted the ability to change it ourselves instead of paying a programmer for minor tweaks. We were also facing a tight deadline.

I worked hand-in-hand with HTML Pro, providing Photoshop images for them to insert into our new template. HTML Pro transferred everything from our old website to a new WordPress one. We are using the Visual Composer plug-in on the frontend.

One objective was to gain more independence in making edits. Also, most websites are becoming more complex with integrated high-definition video and photos, but we were still in the dark ages with ours. We provide more videos now and have a generally more informative page. The site isn't meant for e-commerce; it’s just for information for patients with prosthetic and orthotic needs.

We communicated with quite a few people from HTML Pro's team. I've seen at least three or four names in our Basecamp. We communicated daily through the tool.

How did you come to work with HTML Pro?

Our company owner and I made web searches and came up with different companies. HTML Pro's owner kept following up with us, which ultimately led to us choosing their company.

We started working with HTML Pro in late January 2017. The project was completed at the beginning of April.

So far, everything is great and we love the site. It's overall responsive, but the layout does change significantly going from a big screen to a mobile device. There is a bit of a delay when first opening the page, but I think that this is normal for any modern page.

How did HTML Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

HTML Pro has had a very good performance with project management. I received at least three messages from three different programmers on a daily basis, telling me what had been updated since our last conversation. HTML Pro handled any fixes or modifications we gave them within a day approximately.

What did you find most impressive about HTML Pro?

I liked the fact that HTML Pro was prompt to make changes and never said no. The timely delivery was the best aspect.

Are there any areas HTML Pro could improve?

They could pay a little more attention to detail. This can be hard to do with a big workload, but we did find small errors and omissions after transferring from one site to the other. There was nothing major, though.

Web & Software Development Projects for Digital Agency

"I’m happy to be moving in the right direction. They’ve never left me hanging."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

HTML Pro took on software and web development projects from a Las Vegas-based design and development agency that was looking to outsource their overflow of work.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Founder, Digital Agency

HTML Pro delivered consistently on any project that they requested, and went above and beyond on developing top solutions for their end users. The client appreciated the open communication between themselves and the owners, as well as the general reliability of the agency.

Our company provides web design, web development, Internet marketing, and video production for small to medium-sized local businesses in Las Vegas. I am the president and founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with HTML Pro?

We have a lot of overflow, so, when we don't have the in-house capability to meet the needs and desires of a customer in a timely fashion, we outsource to reliable companies.

HTML Pro has helped with work for a number of our clients. Recently, we've worked on a project building a web-based employee schedule meant to prevent double-bookings. Our in-house designer put together a draft for the client to approve, but our team doesn't have the coding experience for this type of work so we've used HTML Pro. Their team handled software development in its entirety. HTML Pro also provided work for our own website.

How did you come to work with HTML Pro?

I believe that I found HTML Pro while searching online for development companies. I looked at some of their work, contacted one of the partners, and gave HTML Pro a small initial task. HTML Pro delivered fast, actually much quicker than they do at present. I contacted one other developer, but they were a little flaky and didn't instill a lot of confidence.

How much have you invested with HTML Pro?

The cost of HTML Pro's work for our scheduling tool project was between $500 and $1,000.

We started working with HTML Pro in September 2016. We continue to collaborate on different projects.

HTML Pro has done a better job than other developers we've used. Working with non-English teams will always be a bit challenging. There have been corrections we've had to make on HTML Pro's work because of miscommunications.

How did HTML Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

I work directly with one of HTML Pro's project managers for correlating tasks. I make sure that HTML Pro has all the required material, then their manager will handle the developers themselves. We also collaborate through Basecamp, discussing projects, sending updates, logging errors and so on.

HTML Pro hasn't been very quick to deliver, but they do a good job in general. I have used another developer who worked much quicker but didn't have such a good technique when compared to HTML Pro. Taking more time to do better work is not a bad thing. I have good communication with HTML Pro's owner and I'm happy to be moving in the right direction. They've never left me hanging.

What did you find most impressive about HTML Pro?

Whenever I've asked HTML Pro to perform certain tasks around websites, they not only did what I asked for but also made the solution better. I'm not very knowledgeable with the development side, at least not to the extent of HTML Pro's team. I've been fairly happy with everything they've provided, barring the timeframe.

Are there any areas HTML Pro could improve?

HTML Pro continues to provide the work I need, but I think that they're becoming overloaded with projects.

Web Development for Automotive Parts Manufacturer

"They did an excellent job … They had great on-time delivery, and they stayed within budget."

Oct. 2015 - Mar. 2016

HTML Pro developed the backend for an automotive manufacturers website redesign that included dynamic, easily updateable pages and complex lookup ability.

Longmont, Colorado
Vickie Wheeler
Graphics Manager, SPC Performance

The website redesign has resulted in increased total traffic by four times, as well as visitor time spent on the site growing twofold. Increased functionality, speed, and no crashes proved that HTML Pro succeeded on every client request.

I am the advertising and graphic design manager of an automotive aftermarket parts manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with HTML Pro?

We needed a fully updated and completely redone website. I did all of the design and top-end development, and HTML Pro did all of the backend development. The main purpose of the website is informational. We can sell items through our website, but we try not to.

We wanted a website that I could easily and frequently update myself, and HTML Pro put that in place for us. The website has a Joomla! Front-end and uses PHP and MySQL updatable databases. Because it's an automotive website, we requested make, model, and year lookup ability, and we needed that to flow much better than it had previously. We also needed to make a lot of the technical data that was assigned to the parts updatable easily. We used dynamic pages, and we wanted an easy way to populate those pages with additional technical data. HTML Pro was able to do that for us.

How did you come to work with HTML Pro?

I used an online developer search, and HTML Pro contacted me through that. We received 5 bids, and HTML Pro was in the middle of the road in price, but I felt they had the best communication skills. From their previous work, it looked like they would have the best knowledge to make our website what we wanted it to be.

How much have you invested with HTML Pro?

I would say the website cost us between $2,000 and $3,000. The project had a fixed price with hourly rates for changes above and beyond the scope of the initial proposal.

I got the bids in October 2015, and the project was completed in March 2016. HTML Pro only worked on it for about 2 1/2 months. There was a little bit of in-between time.

The website has not gone down since it went live. Our traffic has quadrupled, and we're seeing a two-time increase in time spent on the site. We're happy with those numbers. The website is much more functional than it used to be. People used to go there, and it would take forever to get anywhere. I would say it's 4 times faster. In our initial design request, we asked them to increase the speed of the website, and HTML Pro succeeded in doing that.

How did HTML Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job. I worked with the head of the tech team. They had great on-time delivery, and they stayed within budget. I added other things to the project that ended up costing more, but I expected that. We used Basecamp, and it was easy and concise. We didn't have any issues with communication.

What did you find most impressive about HTML Pro?

I was most impressed by HTML Pro's communication skills. I was a little fearful and worried they would be terrible –may not be timely in responses– but my experience was exactly the opposite. They were fast and good communicators. I would get on Basecamp to ask a question and get responses within a couple of hours.

Not really.

Overall Score I think they did an excellent job.
    They met all deadlines and beat some.
    They weren't cheap, but they delivered.
    I felt that they matched exactly my expectations.
    I've referred them in the past and will again.

Web Redesign for Outsourcing IT Firm

"I really appreciated their responsiveness."

Aug. - Sept. 2017

HTML Pro redesigned multiple pages using a WordPress knowledgebase plugin, creating a more engaging UX/UI and streamlining page navigation and layout to boost customer interest.

Cape Town, South Africa
Michael Claxton
Managin Director, Solid Systems

The dynamic website met technical objectives and added vibrancy to the platform, supporting reliable daily use. HTML Pro’s strong reputation, consistent communication, and responsible management contributed to a productive partnership.

Our team at Solid Systems provides relevant solutions for today’s ever-shifting world, specializing in delivering outsourced IT services to businesses in the most human-focused way possible.

For what reason(s) did your company hire HTML Pro?

We needed a partner to redesign the advice pack on our website.

With HTML Pro’s help, we wanted to bring life to the static, boring WordPress knowledgebase plugin.

HTML Pro had great reviews online and communicated consistently.

We’d installed a knowledgebase WordPress plugin, but the design of the plugin from the frontend editor is limited. We wanted to redesign the landing page, category page, and article page. These 3 pages must be dynamic and preferably work with the existing plugin. The category pages must also provide an overview. At the moment, all the pages have the same overview. Visitors may be interested in our help desk, network management, cloud services, or an IT partnership with us; in researching our services, they may come across new terms and like some clarification. To remedy this, we set up a glossary, which defines all these technical terms in simple language, ensuring that our clients know exactly what they need. The article page also had content spacing issues, which needed to be resolved.

We were looking for a design based on our brand guide that suited our website. Elements such as typefaces and our logo needed to be incorporated. In the future, I want to bring in the secondary color palette to highlight certain services. These themes can be in line with the current layout of contents. Overall, I’m looking for a little more life and color.

We had a project manager assigned to us, and the owner checked in continuously.

We use the advice pack daily and will continue to add to it.

We worked together well and used Basecamp to manage the project.

I really appreciated their responsiveness.

No, I’m happy thus far.

Website Work and Maintenance for Marketing & Advertising

"Not every developer team can do it all, but they are very well rounded."

HTML Pro maintained a marketing website, having been chosen for their diverse team. They worked on upkeep for a variety of site aspects, including SEO, content uploads and contact forms for customers.

Christian Nelson
President, TD Motion

The team was dedicated to the project once they had committed. They brought an effective workflow to the work and were thorough in any task they did, making no excuses. They have a team with a variety of skills and are very patient.

I'm the owner of TD Motion. I oversee day-to-day operations in our goal to provide top-quality advertising and marketing.

We wanted to find someone who could provide steady upkeep and improvement for our websites.

We found them through Google search initially and then spoke with referals. They spent time with us to solve our issues and had a well rounded team for most aspects of our web development project, so we went with them.

They perform a variety of upkeep tasks for us, including SEO, product uploads, photo galleries, and customer service form management.

The team's composition is excellent.

They followed through on the project.

Our workflow was excellent.

They were very thorough, made no excuses, and worked with us patiently.

Not every developer team can do it all, but they are very well rounded.

Website Design for Digital Marketing Firm

"They were extremely quick and clear."

HTML Pro was tasked with web development and design in order to improve the existing site’s look and performance.

Adam Amrod
CEO, NinjaAdvertising.com

HTML Pro handled all website updates on time, following requirements closely. The team worked quickly and communicated well throughout the project.

I'm the CEO of NInjaAdvertising.com. We provide digital marketing services.

For what reason(s) did your company hire HTML Pro?

We brought them on board for website development and design.

We wanted to improve the look and functionality of our existing site.

We found them on Upwork.

They updated the look and functionality of the existing site.

Our project was completed on time and per our specifications.

​​​​​​How effective was the workflow between your team and theirs?

They were extremely quick and clear.

They have great skills and communication.