The Best PSD to HTML & Web Design Company

We are a well-established PSD to HTML & Web Design company serving Web Agencies, Small Medium Enterprises, E-commerce businesses and long list of Designers & Artists to design websites and turn their awesome designs into beautiful responsive websites.

Head Quartered in New York city with two international offices, HTML Pro (Part of NxENTER Group) consists of a rapidly growing team of industry’s most creative designers, front and back end gurus, sales & project managers.

HTML Pro is NYC's Best Web Design Company. We believe we have the best team in the game: a group of passionate, cross functional, and proven individuals that specializes in Fully Responsive websites, Custom UI/UX Design, Top SEO Ranking & High Conversion Rate. HTML Pro also specializes in Open Source Content Management System, E-commerce, including Wordpress, Open Cart, Shopify, Cratejoy, Bigcommerce, Concrete5, Lightspeed, Magento and many Others.

HTML Pro operates in a fun and lively culture underpinned by client centricity, housing recreational facilities for its employees comprising of Pool, table tennis, Gym and Gaming Zone

HTML Pro team works under highly controlled project management systems, Quality Maintained Projects, latest technologies, top to bottom hierarchies with participative management model, KPI systems – all to enhance your experience to a TOP NOTCH!

New York, NY

FIKA

XPLODE

and 1000's of more

Web Dev & Design for Prosthetic Manufacturing Company

"I liked the fact that HTML Pro was prompt to make changes and never said no."

Jan. 2017- Mar. 2017

HTML Pro developed and designed a Wordpress site for a prosthetic and orthotics manufacturing company. They wanted to be able to make minor changes to the site without hiring a developer.

Pasadena, California
Marketing, Stellar Prosthetics & Orthotics

HTML Pro built a responsive site and was quick to fix any bugs or modification requests from the client. They handled every request that was made of them, and their delivery under a tight deadline was a crucial aspect of their success.

​​​​​Introduce your business and what you do there.

We are a prosthetics and orthotics company. I am in charge of marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with HTML Pro?

Finding the right quote for our work was a challenge. We had an existing website and wanted the ability to change it ourselves instead of paying a programmer for minor tweaks. We were also facing a tight deadline.

I worked hand-in-hand with HTML Pro, providing Photoshop images for them to insert into our new template. HTML Pro transferred everything from our old website to a new WordPress one. We are using the Visual Composer plug-in on the frontend.

One objective was to gain more independence in making edits. Also, most websites are becoming more complex with integrated high-definition video and photos, but we were still in the dark ages with ours. We provide more videos now and have a generally more informative page. The site isn't meant for e-commerce; it’s just for information for patients with prosthetic and orthotic needs.

We communicated with quite a few people from HTML Pro's team. I've seen at least three or four names in our Basecamp. We communicated daily through the tool.

How did you come to work with HTML Pro?

Our company owner and I made web searches and came up with different companies. HTML Pro's owner kept following up with us, which ultimately led to us choosing their company.

We started working with HTML Pro in late January 2017. The project was completed at the beginning of April.

So far, everything is great and we love the site. It's overall responsive, but the layout does change significantly going from a big screen to a mobile device. There is a bit of a delay when first opening the page, but I think that this is normal for any modern page.

How did HTML Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

HTML Pro has had a very good performance with project management. I received at least three messages from three different programmers on a daily basis, telling me what had been updated since our last conversation. HTML Pro handled any fixes or modifications we gave them within a day approximately.

What did you find most impressive about HTML Pro?

I liked the fact that HTML Pro was prompt to make changes and never said no. The timely delivery was the best aspect.

Are there any areas HTML Pro could improve?

They could pay a little more attention to detail. This can be hard to do with a big workload, but we did find small errors and omissions after transferring from one site to the other. There was nothing major, though.

Web & Software Development Projects for Digital Agency

"I’m happy to be moving in the right direction. They’ve never left me hanging."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

HTML Pro took on software and web development projects from a Las Vegas-based design and development agency that was looking to outsource their overflow of work.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Founder, Digital Agency

HTML Pro delivered consistently on any project that they requested, and went above and beyond on developing top solutions for their end users. The client appreciated the open communication between themselves and the owners, as well as the general reliability of the agency.

Our company provides web design, web development, Internet marketing, and video production for small to medium-sized local businesses in Las Vegas. I am the president and founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with HTML Pro?

We have a lot of overflow, so, when we don't have the in-house capability to meet the needs and desires of a customer in a timely fashion, we outsource to reliable companies.

HTML Pro has helped with work for a number of our clients. Recently, we've worked on a project building a web-based employee schedule meant to prevent double-bookings. Our in-house designer put together a draft for the client to approve, but our team doesn't have the coding experience for this type of work so we've used HTML Pro. Their team handled software development in its entirety. HTML Pro also provided work for our own website.

How did you come to work with HTML Pro?

I believe that I found HTML Pro while searching online for development companies. I looked at some of their work, contacted one of the partners, and gave HTML Pro a small initial task. HTML Pro delivered fast, actually much quicker than they do at present. I contacted one other developer, but they were a little flaky and didn't instill a lot of confidence.

How much have you invested with HTML Pro?

The cost of HTML Pro's work for our scheduling tool project was between $500 and $1,000.

We started working with HTML Pro in September 2016. We continue to collaborate on different projects.

HTML Pro has done a better job than other developers we've used. Working with non-English teams will always be a bit challenging. There have been corrections we've had to make on HTML Pro's work because of miscommunications.

How did HTML Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

I work directly with one of HTML Pro's project managers for correlating tasks. I make sure that HTML Pro has all the required material, then their manager will handle the developers themselves. We also collaborate through Basecamp, discussing projects, sending updates, logging errors and so on.

HTML Pro hasn't been very quick to deliver, but they do a good job in general. I have used another developer who worked much quicker but didn't have such a good technique when compared to HTML Pro. Taking more time to do better work is not a bad thing. I have good communication with HTML Pro's owner and I'm happy to be moving in the right direction. They've never left me hanging.

What did you find most impressive about HTML Pro?

Whenever I've asked HTML Pro to perform certain tasks around websites, they not only did what I asked for but also made the solution better. I'm not very knowledgeable with the development side, at least not to the extent of HTML Pro's team. I've been fairly happy with everything they've provided, barring the timeframe.

Are there any areas HTML Pro could improve?

HTML Pro continues to provide the work I need, but I think that they're becoming overloaded with projects.

Web Development for Automotive Parts Manufacturer

"They did an excellent job … They had great on-time delivery, and they stayed within budget."

Oct. 2015 - Mar. 2016

HTML Pro developed the backend for an automotive manufacturers website redesign that included dynamic, easily updateable pages and complex lookup ability.

Longmont, Colorado
Vickie Wheeler
Graphics Manager, SPC Performance

The website redesign has resulted in increased total traffic by four times, as well as visitor time spent on the site growing twofold. Increased functionality, speed, and no crashes proved that HTML Pro succeeded on every client request.

I am the advertising and graphic design manager of an automotive aftermarket parts manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with HTML Pro?

We needed a fully updated and completely redone website. I did all of the design and top-end development, and HTML Pro did all of the backend development. The main purpose of the website is informational. We can sell items through our website, but we try not to.

We wanted a website that I could easily and frequently update myself, and HTML Pro put that in place for us. The website has a Joomla! Front-end and uses PHP and MySQL updatable databases. Because it's an automotive website, we requested make, model, and year lookup ability, and we needed that to flow much better than it had previously. We also needed to make a lot of the technical data that was assigned to the parts updatable easily. We used dynamic pages, and we wanted an easy way to populate those pages with additional technical data. HTML Pro was able to do that for us.

How did you come to work with HTML Pro?

I used an online developer search, and HTML Pro contacted me through that. We received 5 bids, and HTML Pro was in the middle of the road in price, but I felt they had the best communication skills. From their previous work, it looked like they would have the best knowledge to make our website what we wanted it to be.

How much have you invested with HTML Pro?

I would say the website cost us between $2,000 and $3,000. The project had a fixed price with hourly rates for changes above and beyond the scope of the initial proposal.

I got the bids in October 2015, and the project was completed in March 2016. HTML Pro only worked on it for about 2 1/2 months. There was a little bit of in-between time.

The website has not gone down since it went live. Our traffic has quadrupled, and we're seeing a two-time increase in time spent on the site. We're happy with those numbers. The website is much more functional than it used to be. People used to go there, and it would take forever to get anywhere. I would say it's 4 times faster. In our initial design request, we asked them to increase the speed of the website, and HTML Pro succeeded in doing that.

How did HTML Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job. I worked with the head of the tech team. They had great on-time delivery, and they stayed within budget. I added other things to the project that ended up costing more, but I expected that. We used Basecamp, and it was easy and concise. We didn't have any issues with communication.

What did you find most impressive about HTML Pro?

I was most impressed by HTML Pro's communication skills. I was a little fearful and worried they would be terrible –may not be timely in responses– but my experience was exactly the opposite. They were fast and good communicators. I would get on Basecamp to ask a question and get responses within a couple of hours.

Not really.

Overall Score I think they did an excellent job.
    They met all deadlines and beat some.
    They weren't cheap, but they delivered.
    I felt that they matched exactly my expectations.
    I've referred them in the past and will again.