Web Analytics and CRO Agency

We are a growth marketing agency where web analytics and user research are the foundations for increasing the revenue of online businesses.

We all are marketing geeks, with a good understanding of product, data, and engineering, acting upon clear processes so you can learn what works and scale it.

Building solid growth strategies that are customer-centered and scalable is what we stand for.

We have 3 areas of expertise: web analytics, user research and conversion rate optimization.

We do that by understanding the online behavior of the customers, what motivates them and extracting data actionable insights, so you invest your marketing budget in the most efficient way possible.

Bucharest, Romania

Google Analytics Consulting for Parenting Education Business

"House of Progress is incredibly organized and has terrific project management skills."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

House of Progress was hired to track and analyze business data for a parenting education platform. They provided detailed reports with the information and found different business avenues.

Raleigh, North Carolina
David McCready
CEO, Positive Parenting Solutions, Inc.

House of Progress is dedicated to the success of businesses. They quickly deliver information and assistance when needed. Their organization was also noteworthy. Expect a successful engagement with House of Progress and their skilled team.

I am the owner of an online parenting education business. This is our 11th year in business, and we have customers throughout the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire House Of Progress?

I hired House of Progress to track, analyze, and report the data in my business to help me determine what is working, what isn't working and why. I want to make fact-based decisions, but neither have the time nor the knowledge to do this. In addition, House of Progress is helping me put in place the controls I need to provide early warning signs when something is getting off track.

We wanted them to:

• Track everything we can track that will be of use to make fact-based decisions.
  • Provide me with reports to confirm my strategies are working.
  • Help me interpret the data.
  • Identify new business opportunities.

Another consultant recommended House of Progress.

There is too much detail to cover here, but what I will say is, the process House of Progress walked us through is very thorough. They guided us every step of the way.

We work with the principal as needed but have specialists assigned to our account which are available any day we have questions, ideas, or problems. This set up allows quick turn-around time.

There are numerous outcomes, but here is one from this week. I received a message of a top 10 visited page that had a prolonged load time. This was immediately sent to my developer to fix. House of Progress also routinely informs us of links on our site that are not tagged properly.

The workflow is great. House of Progress is incredibly organized and has terrific project management skills. They hold everyone accountable and make everyone on my team completes their part of the project.

What was most impressive is their passion for the success of my business.

We all have areas where we can improve. However, I can't think of anything at this time. I am very pleased with our working relationship.

I don't really know what you are asking here.
    Very fairly priced.
    Already have.

Marketing and Design Work for Sustainable Energy Accelerator

"Their team’s research abilities are outstanding."

Nov. 2017 - Aug. 2018

House Of Progress took over several marketing related projects, handling market research, graphic design for social media, merchandise, and more, and creating an overarching marketing strategy.

Krakow, Poland
Agata Mazepus
Fmr. Communications Coordinator, InnoEnergy

Thanks to their work, several startups found their way to the company’s programs. House Of Progress conducted a smooth workflow thanks to their proactive team that not only took feedback well but also worked to find the best solutions for the company.

During my collaboration with House Of Progress, I was the communications coordinator at InnoEnergy.

For what projects/services did your company hire House Of Progress?

We hired them on several occasions for various design, advertising, and marketing strategy related projects.

The main goal of all the projects was to increase awareness of the services that InnoEnergy in central Europe provides early-stage startups and to improve the hard and soft skills of our ambassadors in that region.

House Of Progress was selected through a procurement process. They scored the highest in all the categories we were evaluating. Several members of our organization were involved in the selection process.

The first project was related to the promotion of our new pre-acceleration program for early-stage startups in the energy industry. Magda (Founder, House Of Progress) prepared an extensive marketing strategy that included research and designs for promotional materials. Other projects included preparing designs for branded merchandise, workshops, and social media.

House Of Progress also worked on preparing our actual communication materials, including graphic designs. My role was to provide the descriptions of what we needed and feedback for the materials received.

We cooperated directly with Magda, who collected all the input from her colleagues and passed it on to us.

The results were very successful. We were able to implement their work and invite a large number of startups to participate in our programs.

The workflow was excellent. We used a mix of communication tools including Slack, email, and update calls through Skype. Their attitude towards feedback was perfect and they were proactive in finding the best solutions for our projects.

Their team’s research abilities are outstanding. Working with them is a pleasure since I never need to worry whether they’ll deliver on time and the quality is always top-notch.

No, I hope they keep growing and get great customers in the future!