Digital Analytics & Advertising Agency

House Of Progress is a digital analytics & advertising agency where data is the foundation in everything we do.

From digital analytics engineers to research specialists and hybrid online marketers, we are all keen on tracking data accurately and activating it for growing your business.

As you want to easily learn what works and scale it, we act upon clear processes that we transparently share with you.

Building data informed growth strategies is what we stand for.

• Buckingham Palace Rd
    London, LND 700100
  • Buzesti street, 61
    Bucharest, B 077175
    Romania

Segmentation Tree Example Image

Segmentation Tree Example

In order to maximize the number of actionable insights when analysing data from google analytics we developed internally a data analysis framework, that starts with primary questions and then goes into more layered questions which incorporate more variables

Facebook Advertising Strategy Image

Facebook Advertising Strategy

The advertising strategies we build are based on very specific targeting variables that are uncovered by qualitative and quantitative research.

Additionally to that, the advertising strategies have a scalable and testing structure incorporated, so we maximize the number of actionable optimization insights as we run the campaigns.

Landing Page Design

We build easy to skim through and clean landing pages. We generally start with qualitative research and then we build a page structure that is then filled in with persuasive copywriting.

Awarness Advertising Image

Data Studio Custom Report Image

Data Studio Custom Report

Data Studio Custom Report

Google Tag Manager Image

Google Tag Manager

A sneak peek into a data tracking technical plan

CRO Strategy Image

CRO Strategy

A sneak peek into the main conversion rate optimization process.

Customer Segments Profiles Image

Customer Segments Profiles

We help businesses to build very granular custoomer segment profiles by using the Strategyzer Methodology, an approach applied by companies as Buzzfeed to create viral content.

Through conducting 1-to-1 interviews with customers, potential customers or customers' of your competitors, we gain actionable insights on the gains and pains of your audience.

These profiles are then used to build online marketing

strategies and beyond

- conversion rate optimization strategies

- advertising strategies

- content strategy

-social media strategy

We highly recommend to share these profiles acroos all business departments, so you make sure all business stakeholders understand the segment profiles and take customer centric decisions.

Market Research Image

Market Research

As Primer’s main goal was to get as many as possible applications from entrepreneurs who want to focus on solving energy and sustainability issues, it was very important to understand this audience in greater detail.

The first step was to understand the industry they activate in, thus,

we reversed engineered the process and analyzed the data starting from industry

to markets, companies and professionals.

This research is particularly valuable for building:

• The adwords strategy

• The facebook strategy

• The content strategy

• Customer Segment Profiles

Google Analytics Health Check Image

Google Analytics Health Check

This are the main steps we go through when we audit Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager setups

Advertising Banner Image

Awarness Advertising Image

Advertising Banner Image

AB Testing Variation Image

AB Testing Variation

Based on qualitative and quantitative research we design better versions of website pages to increase the conversion rate.

Google Analytics Consulting for Parenting Education Business

"House of Progress is incredibly organized and has terrific project management skills."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

House of Progress was hired to track and analyze business data for a parenting education platform. They provided detailed reports with the information and found different business avenues.

Raleigh, North Carolina
David McCready
CEO, Positive Parenting Solutions, Inc.

House of Progress is dedicated to the success of businesses. They quickly deliver information and assistance when needed. Their organization was also noteworthy. Expect a successful engagement with House of Progress and their skilled team.

I am the owner of an online parenting education business. This is our 11th year in business, and we have customers throughout the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire House Of Progress?

I hired House of Progress to track, analyze, and report the data in my business to help me determine what is working, what isn't working and why. I want to make fact-based decisions, but neither have the time nor the knowledge to do this. In addition, House of Progress is helping me put in place the controls I need to provide early warning signs when something is getting off track.

We wanted them to:

• Track everything we can track that will be of use to make fact-based decisions.
  • Provide me with reports to confirm my strategies are working.
  • Help me interpret the data.
  • Identify new business opportunities.

Another consultant recommended House of Progress.

There is too much detail to cover here, but what I will say is, the process House of Progress walked us through is very thorough. They guided us every step of the way.

We work with the principal as needed but have specialists assigned to our account which are available any day we have questions, ideas, or problems. This set up allows quick turn-around time.

There are numerous outcomes, but here is one from this week. I received a message of a top 10 visited page that had a prolonged load time. This was immediately sent to my developer to fix. House of Progress also routinely informs us of links on our site that are not tagged properly.

The workflow is great. House of Progress is incredibly organized and has terrific project management skills. They hold everyone accountable and make everyone on my team completes their part of the project.

What was most impressive is their passion for the success of my business.

We all have areas where we can improve. However, I can't think of anything at this time. I am very pleased with our working relationship.

I don't really know what you are asking here.
    Very fairly priced.
    Already have.

Marketing and Design Work for Sustainable Energy Accelerator

"Their team’s research abilities are outstanding."

Nov. 2017 - Aug. 2018

House Of Progress took over several marketing related projects, handling market research, graphic design for social media, merchandise, and more, and creating an overarching marketing strategy.

Krakow, Poland
Agata Mazepus
Fmr. Communications Coordinator, InnoEnergy

Thanks to their work, several startups found their way to the company’s programs. House Of Progress conducted a smooth workflow thanks to their proactive team that not only took feedback well but also worked to find the best solutions for the company.

During my collaboration with House Of Progress, I was the communications coordinator at InnoEnergy.

For what projects/services did your company hire House Of Progress?

We hired them on several occasions for various design, advertising, and marketing strategy related projects.

The main goal of all the projects was to increase awareness of the services that InnoEnergy in central Europe provides early-stage startups and to improve the hard and soft skills of our ambassadors in that region.

House Of Progress was selected through a procurement process. They scored the highest in all the categories we were evaluating. Several members of our organization were involved in the selection process.

The first project was related to the promotion of our new pre-acceleration program for early-stage startups in the energy industry. Magda (Founder, House Of Progress) prepared an extensive marketing strategy that included research and designs for promotional materials. Other projects included preparing designs for branded merchandise, workshops, and social media.

House Of Progress also worked on preparing our actual communication materials, including graphic designs. My role was to provide the descriptions of what we needed and feedback for the materials received.

We cooperated directly with Magda, who collected all the input from her colleagues and passed it on to us.

The results were very successful. We were able to implement their work and invite a large number of startups to participate in our programs.

The workflow was excellent. We used a mix of communication tools including Slack, email, and update calls through Skype. Their attitude towards feedback was perfect and they were proactive in finding the best solutions for our projects.

Their team’s research abilities are outstanding. Working with them is a pleasure since I never need to worry whether they’ll deliver on time and the quality is always top-notch.

No, I hope they keep growing and get great customers in the future!