Cloud & Server Experts

We specialize in IT services such as server solutions architecting, cloud computing implementation, DevOps and servers management. We help to increase the data security and operational capacities of our customers.

We are Amazon Web Services Advanced Consulting Partner and Channel Partner. In 2019 Hostersi were included in report "Top 15+ Cloud Computing Consultants in Poland". In 2018 Clutch indicated us as one of the most reliable Polish IT companies, placing us in the "Top B2B Companies in Poland" ranking.

Our team of Admins and DevOps works in 100% stationary,  which enables immediate reactions (up to 15 minutes). We work 24/7/365. We have in our team the first Polish AWS Hero and AWS Authorized Instructor Champion.

Our support significantly reduces time and cost of project implementation. Within several years of our activity, we have gained confidence of companies from almost all sectors and industries.

We work for corporations, banks, advertising agencies, start-ups and public institutions.

We are also members of such prestigious organizations as Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) and Chamber of Digital Economy e-Commerce Poland.

2007
Rybnik, Poland

Danone, Nutricia, Ogilvy, indaHash, Lidl, Provident, Toyota. Picodi, Cleeng

Cloud Development for Software Startup

“Hostersi works fast and professionally.”

Hostersi develops cloud-based applications using Amazon Solutions. The project involves both the design and the coding of the solutions, which are then sold as software packages.

Poland
CEO, Landingi

Hostersi’s performance was measured in the first year of the engagement during which they easily achieved every KPI. The team was recognized for their project management and administrative abilities, as well as for their expertise in Amazon Cloud.

Landingi is a software solution firm. We've created marketing software to automate the creation of landing pages.

I'm the CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Hostersi?

We don't have the competence in our team to work on technical projects around Amazon solutions. We decided to outsource this process to another company. We knew Hostersi from other relationships.

We decided to work with them because we believed they are strong with all administrative skills and they helped us a lot to shift between different technologies. We have other scaling projects that they could help with because our customer base is growing, and we always need to scale up.

I'm not a technical person, so we needed assistance. All the solutions are around the Amazon Cloud. They've made some solutions for us that are customized and act as software. My CTO handles the technical specifications.

How did you come to work with Hostersi?

I knew Hostersi before I started this company. I decided to work with them on a current project because they work fast. We have a huge problem with our hosting provider. Hostersi works at a rapid pace and solves our hosting problems quickly.

They were the only company that offered us professional service in such a short time. They are an Amazon partner, which is unique in the Polish market. This factor has helped them grow and stand out.

It ranges from $2,000 to $3,000 monthly.

As long as we don't have a person with the skills that we need for our cloud service, we will stay with Hostersi. I think it's still more cost-effective to outsource our Amazon Cloud work to Hostersi than try to have it kept in-house.

Currently, we don't measure their work. We kept KPIs [key performance indicators] for the first year of the engagement, all of our goals were met easily. We didn't have any challenges or problems, so we didn't measure performance anymore because of our complete confidence in them.

How did Hostersi perform from a project management standpoint?

Hostersi works fast and professionally. I am completely satisfied with their management and administrative abilities. This is a strength of theirs.

What distinguishes Hostersi from other providers?

I know and trust this company because I have worked with them for many years in other firms. They have a good reputation in the Polish market because they are local and knowledgeable.

They didn't give me a reason to look for another company. It's hard to compare with other companies. I only want to use Hostersi. They really understand Amazon Cloud. I cannot speak as much about their software development and agile processes.

Is there anything Hostersi could have improved or done differently?