HOPINTOP of your online compeitition with HopInTop

HopInTop is an seo company that helps businesses market effectively on search engines like Google. With over 10 years experience, HopInTop continues to expand into international markets.

2007
Trevose, PA

HopInTop offers seo services and social media advertising advertising services. The company's core competency is strategizing seo and building Facebook advertising campaigns for conversions.

SEO Services for Lead Generation Firm

“I’m very happy with the results—each milestone was met.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

HopInTop provided SEO services, working to rank a website for several keywords in order to gain organic traffic from Google.

Venice, FL
Darren Kurilko
Owner and Operator, B2B Prospecting Group Inc.

The project produced excellent results, increasing the traffic to the site significantly. Each milestone was met, with the scope increasing to reflect the good results. The team was professional, transparent, and accessible throughout.

I’m the owner of a B2B prospecting group. We focus on lead generation for our clients, exclusively using LinkedIn.

For what projects/services did your company hire HopInTop?

We wanted to rank organically our keywords.

We were looking to get organic traffic from Google.

We interviewed them several times.

They worked on improving the organic ranking of first five, then 10, then 20 different keywords.

Our traffic from Google went from zero to 60. I’m very happy with the results—each milestone was met.

How did the HopInTop perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed perfectly. They delivered 100% on this project. They said they would be able to do it and then they did. I’m satisfied with that.

What impresses you about the HopInTop?

They’re transparent and accessible.

Not that I am aware of.

Overall Score They’re real pros.
    It was easy.
    It’s moderate—you get what you pay for.
    They provide results as promised.
    I always do.

SEO for Manufacturing Firm

"They are willing to go the extra mile to make us all succeed... they're really good team players."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

HopInTop contributed to SEO, social media management, and website development for various product brands. Their major focus was key words, and increasing traffic to the pages.

Southampton, Pennsylvania
Vice President and Director of Operations, Gaia Enterprises

The SEO work provided demonstrated strong results, with the client’s website often being in the top 3 per any given platform on the first page. The team is very good with communication, and does an excellent job at sticking to budget. They’re always willing to go the extra mile.

I am the Director of Operations and Vice President of Gaia Enterprises, Inc. We manufacture the products Safe Paw and Traction Magic.

What challenge were you trying to address with HopInTop.

We wanted to increase our SEO rankings. We also were doing a new product launch and wanted to have rapid growth on that level.

They enhance our rankings for SEO. For the past several years, they’ve worked on developing, utilizing, and targeting the proper keywords. It’s a major focus. They’ve also worked directly with our marketing and website development team to enhance certain features, and build a friendlier site.

Our company has two major brands. One of which has been around for a long time, which is Safe Paw, and is a 100% safe ice melter. It’s safe if ingested and for all surfaces. They worked very hard on getting those rankings up. The other brand and website is for Traction Magic, which is another safe product. They are instrumental in helping us develop that page.

They also manage all of our social media platforms, including Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. We have the ability to post whatever we want, but they also have that ability on their end. They create their own smaller funnel pages which they promote and get pretty good traffic on with their ads. We also do ads together sometimes to hit a specific target that we think is important.

Chad [CEO, HopInTop] is our main point of contact and is in touch with me, and other two people from my company on a regular basis.

How did you come to work with HopInTop?

I sent out a message to a network of business professionals asking for recommendations. We got a bunch of suggestions and check them all out, at all different price ranges. Out of the 20 companies we were talking to, Chad, was one of the few that came to meet in the office face to face. He heard us out and made sure everything we wanted was aligned with what they could do. He spoke well and would develop a plan, and had a great level of confidence in his professionalism. We decided to give him a shot and then found out we had mutual friends who would also agree that he was doing a fantastic job. We ended up sticking with him and have been happy.

We spend between $35,000–50,000 per year.

We started working together 4 years ago. After 2 years, we ended up hiring another company that was significantly more expensive and didn’t even close to the greatness that HopInTop did. We skipped that year, but the engagement is now ongoing again.

We’re usually one of the top 3 searches on most platforms, and definitely on the first page. There are some words that are more competitive than others, and some that we align with more than others. Everything is always going up.

How did HopInTop perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is fantastic. I’ve always been able to get in touch with them even after hours, so it’s something they’ve always been very good with. We tend to communicate primarily by phone or email.

We’re a seasonal company, so money only comes around once a year. We’re very careful about our spending and they did an incredible of not only sticking to the budget, but making the most of it. They go above and beyond, and more than is necessary. It feels like they’re invested in our success, so even if something is outside of their scope, they’ll sometimes take it upon themselves to go that extra mile. That’s a common thing here. They’re really great to work with.

The fact that they are willing to actually go the extra mile on other tasks for you. That’s what I really appreciate. They’ll typically do it themselves because they want us to succeed. They’re really good team players.

Graphic capabilities and design. They’re ok with it, but I don’t think it’s necessarily their specialty.

Everything's always on time.
    The price points for what they offer are better than what elsewhere.
    I think they’re a great company, but there’s still more growing they can do.
    I would definitely give them a good word.

Web Design for Salon

“They need to be more communicative and detail-oriented. Overall, HopInTop wasn’t committed to our project.”

1.0
2.0
0.5

Sept. 2018 - Dec. 2018

HopInTop updated a salon’s website with a new design. Then, they were tasked with ongoing support and maintenance services.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Wanda Mora
Owner, Mora Salon

The partnership started on a positive note but went downhill during the maintenance phase. Despite extensive discussions of needs and expectations, the HopInTop team failed to update the website as necessary. They were unresponsive and difficult to work with, showing a lack of professionalism.

HopInTop responded on January 9, 2019. Their response is below the review.

I’m the owner and operator of Mora Salon.

For what projects/services did your company hire HopInTop?

We needed assistance with our website.

We wanted an updated website to represent our salon.

I looked through various social media platforms for a web designer. A representative from HopInTop reached out to me during my search.

We asked the HopInTop team to update our website with a new design.

I interacted with Chad (CEO, HopInTop) and several other resources.

Initially, their work was great—I even recommended them to friends in the industry. Once we moved into the maintenance phase, the dynamic of our partnership changed. Chad and his team failed to meet our expectations. After spending a significant amount of time discussing my needs, there were still missing elements in their work. They didn’t add the salon’s holiday hours on the website, and they didn’t update the team page as requested. Following this negative experience, I will be retracting my previous recommendations.

Their project management approach was great at first, but as we moved through the project, Chad became very difficult. His sarcastic attitude was frustrating. He failed to answer emails in a timely manner, and there was a lot of unnecessary and unproductive back-and-forth discussions.

Their design skills are pretty good.

0.5
    They’re a money pit.

Company response

HopInTop responded on January 9, 2019.

It is our intent to provide every client with a unique and pleasant experience. While we strive to remain professional and prompt in all correspondence with clients, we also expect similar decorum in return. We experienced challenges caused by your team that prevented us from fulfilling the requirements of the project. I believe that your review is unfair and unrepresentative of our company and our staff. We performed several tasks outside the parameters of our agreement in an attempt to meet requirements and provide committed service. For instance, we provided the hosting plan at a discount that matched the client’s former developer (who abandoned them). This plan included one hour of web development per a 30 day pay period. We did not charge extra for requests that amounted to 2.5 hours in one pay period. Every time a request was made, we provided instant customer service and solutions. As such, I do not find it fair to characterize us as inattentive or unmindful of project details.