Move Forward With Hitz Digital Marketing

Hitz Digital Marketing is a leading full-service Digital Marketing Marketing Agency. Based in the Ahmedabad, India, we work closely with top brands and companies. We'll help you hatch a plan for success that integrates all channels with correlating creative and a single, cohesive message to your audiences. Discover how we can transform the way you do business.

Ahmedabad, India
  • F-203, Shyamved Status, Behind Yash Avenue, Near Mansarovar Road, IOC Road, Chandkheda
    Ahmedabad, GJ 382424

Bollywood Mascot, Shreeram Group, Worth Web Scraping, Travel Discount, ICI Dyes, Suburban Medical Center, Mind Wellness Center

Web Design and Digial Marketing for Bollywood Mascot Image

Web Design and Digial Marketing for Bollywood Mascot

Bollywood Mascot - Bollywood Latest News, Box Office Collection, Movie Reviews.Bollywood Mascot is a Bollywood Lates News portal, find Bollywood Latest News, Bollywood Breaking News, Bollywood Hot Gossips, Bollywood Box Office Collection and More. Hitz Digital Marketing helps Our Client Bollywood Mascot to create Stunning News Website, Get Approval from Google Adsense, Google News & Apple News for rank higher on search

engines.

SEO Services for Restaurant Website

"The workflow was very effective."

May 2019 - Jan. 2020

Hitz Digital Marketing was hired by a restaurant to provide SEO services. This included keyword research and developing an SEO strategy.

Co-Owner, Restaurant

Since Hitz Digital Marketing took over SEO management for the website, traffic and keyword positions have continued to grow. They produced quality work efficiently and quickly responded to all queries. Although they were communicative, they could improve their project management.

I'm a Co-Owner a restaurant located in Ahmedabad.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hitz Digital Marketing?

We hired Hitz Digital Marketing for SEO and Website Design.

Most of our business was coming from word of mouth or referrals. Our goal was to increase our online marketing presence and try to generate more customers from our website.

We found Hitz Digital Marketing on Clutch Website. We contacted them and then had one of our partners talk with him. He explained their services in detail and sent me a proposal which I shared with the partners.

We had been in touch with several SEO companies and compared proposals and theirs was very affordable and detailed, explaining everything that would be done on a monthly basis.

After we decided to go with Hitz Digital Marketing, they asked about the details of our business and our goals. And they start keyword research and held discussions with us on keywords and local SEO strategy. Once the services were in motion, they took over everything.

We mainly deal with their Digital Marketing manager.

The Website launched in two months, and we continue to see the constant growth in keyword postion and traffic.

The workflow was very effective. They did a great job of communicating with any message being responded to generally within an hour.

Their responsiveness and efficiency, along with the quality of their work has been very impressive.

They could improve on project management. That comes from being a smaller agency.

SEO for Furniture Company

"I’m very impressed with their understanding of the technical aspects of SEO and how to prioritize those efforts."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Hitz Digital Marketing provided SEO services for a furniture store. Additionally, the team was responsible for keyword selection, topic research, and blog content creation.

Palanpur, India
Owner, Furniture Store

The site has seen increased performance as a result of the engagement. Hitz Digital Marketing establishes a smooth workflow to ensure effective communication and collaboration. The team is dedicated and hard-working.

I am the Owner of MN Furniture, offers great value furniture for the bedroom, dining room and kitchen with stores across the Palanpur city.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hitz Digital Marketing?

We have hired Hitz Digital Marketing to help us with our marketing strategy along with managing the technical side of our SEO

We wanted to rank our website in SERP for the terms related to our business related. The overall goal was to increase the number of online referrals we were receiving and to bring more visitors to the our store.

Our company has spoke with mini digital marketing companies in Ahmedabad. We chose Hitz Digital Marketing due to their well-versed staff and past works.

Hitz Digital Marketing provides a range of SEO services for us. They research topics and produce two blogs per month. Their team creates keywords that are relevant to my industry. Additionally, they’ve created a content calendar for posting on social media and publishing the blogs.

There are many team members but I am not sure on exactly how many. I have worked with about 2 different members on a consistent basis.

Since we have began working with the Hitz team our technical SEO and website structure has improved greatly and increasing our site performance.

Workflow has been extremely effective. Communication on projects has been thorough and team members have been reliable.

Hitz Digital Marketing's dedication to our account has made them a pleasure to work with. I’m very impressed with their understanding of the technical aspects of SEO and how to prioritize those efforts.

I haven’t had any problems.

Overall Score I'm extremely satisfied
    We never had to wait a long period of time to speak or meet with them; they're quick and responsive.
    I got my money’s worth.
    They provide an amazing service in terms of their professionalism and their knowledge.
    I’d 100% recommend them.

Web Design & SEO for Data Scrubbing Service

"I've learned a lot of new things about marketing that I didn’t know."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Besides redesigning a website, Hitz Digital Marketing created an SEO-based marketing strategy to improve organic search rankings. They identified keywords to target and performed a cost analysis for PPC.

Team Member, Data Scrubbing Site

Many of the targeted keywords now rank on Google, which has improved site traffic. Hitz Digital Marketing is transparent in their project management, using Active Zoho to collaborate.

We're based in Ahmadabad and having 3 online business services website & a couple of e-commerce sites. We’re a privately held company with 50-plus employees. My role here is head of business development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hitz Digital Marketing?

I had worked with a couple other Digital Marketing company, but they failed to produce results. I had focused on Social Media Marketing for a number of years.

It seemed to be a waste of money, so I decided to focus on organic SEO and PPC and found Hitz Digital Marketing on Google. I hired Hitz Digital Marketing and decided to give them a chance to handle my SEO and PPC Campaign for the long term.

The main goal was to generate business sales / leads through website.

I did an online search and looked at their website and portfolio on Google. I had a few contacts with them and decided to hire them.

They fixed my website issue to optimize it for search. They gave us a few designs templates. We decided on which look we wanted. Then we sent minor changes on that with approval. We took a few days and then we decided on exactly each page.

They create a marketing strategy. Now they’re doing all our SEO and managing the whole marketing platform. We’ve been doing some PPC campaigns. I rely a lot on their expertise.

They provided us some keywords that were particular to what we want to do. It was a little bit of back and forth of a list of keywords and cost. They also did a cost analysis. We mainly took a lot of their propositions because of their experience.

They’re in the United States and they know the market well.

We work with Yash (digital marketing expert), Gaurav (Web Designer) an junior digital marketing manager, and a seo and social media specialist.

Hitz Digital Marketing did an excellent job by rank our key phrases on first page of google search which increased our website's organic traffic.

Their work was extremely effective in several areas: fixed our site's design issue, non-valid links and improving search rankings for important keywords. They managed the project well and work very hard throughout. They used Active Zoho for project management.

They delivered what they promised and they were very transparent with us. I've learned a lot of new things about marketing that I didn’t know.

No. It's been a real pleasure working with HItz

Digital Marketing for Bollywood News Site

"I've been impressed with the team and their work from the first meeting."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Hitz Digital Marketing provided digital marketing and website design solutions. They worked with SEO, social media, and logo design. Much of this work was done with Google Ads.

Founder, Bollywood Website

Traffic and revenue have steadily increased since the engagement began. Their team is very knowledgeable. Overall, Hitz Digital Marketing's work is satisfactory.

I am the founder of Bollywood Mascot. We are an entertainment news portal based in Ahemdabad, India. We offer Bollywood latest news and movie reviews.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hitz Digital Marketing?

We need a complete solution for website design and digital marketing including SEO, Social Media Management, Logo Design, and complete identity solution.

Our business belongs to google ads. So we need to get approval for Google Adsense. We need to increase website traffic from the organic way and make social media visibility.

I searched online for digital marketing agencies in Ahemdabad and found Hitz Digital Marketing on the top result with good reviews. We contact Hitz and tell them about our goals they come up with the best solution with a great proposal.

After lots of discussions, we agree to hire them for our Brand's online visibility. They understand our goals and do amazing research about our competitors and field and create a strategy website design and digital marketing.

I'm not sure how many other team members are involved.

Since I hired theme my website visitors have steadily increased month over month and generate more revenue from Google Adsense

I've been impressed with the team and their work from the first meeting.

They taught me so much about their field. I am thankful to have found them. My site is generating more traffic and revenue and it continues to improve.

I am satisfied with what they provide us.

Digital Marketing for Preschool Program

"I feel that they understand us, and it’s truly a joy to work with them."

May 2018 - Apr. 2019

Hitz Digital Marketing provided SEO, social media, and web development. Their team started with an SEO audit and then improved technical aspects.

Founder, Preschool Program

Hitz Digital Marketing generated more phone calls and leads. Communication and knowledge were very impressive. They were a high-quality partner, overall.

I’m the founder of a preschool based in Ahmedabad.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hitz Digital Marketing?

SEO, Social Media, and web development.

We wanted to improve our Online Visibility in Social Media and SEO performance. The overall goal was to increase the number of admission through Google and Social Media.

we’ve worked with them on past projects. They performed quality work and demonstrated integrity, so we felt they were the best agency for this project.

They took over our entire account management and strategy planning and work with us very closely on SEO and Social Media. We started with a full audit of our website, including all the technical aspects, an inventory of important keywords, and analysis of our brand image and online presence.

I work with 2–3 peoples of their team.

After the starts of work, it usually doesn’t take long for us to start getting phone calls about Admission. More often than not, those customers find us through the Google and Social Media that Hitz Digital marketing Marketing creates.

Communications worked very well during business hours with the use of tools like Skype and Workplace.

I feel that they understand us, and it’s truly a joy to work with them.

No. They're a great team.

They always hit the mark.
    We’ve kept them on monthly retainer
    Hitz Digital Marketing has consistently exceeded expectations
    I'd definitely recommend them to other people.