Philippines Based Outbound Call Center

Hit Rate Solutions serve Small and Medium sized companies delivering top level BPO service at a cost point that makes sense.  They provide a quality technical infrastructure that allows each of our reps to maximize his ability through various CRM, Knowledge Management and other web applications.  Their infrastructure combined with our management's unique training process delivers high quality results at an affordable cost.

Bacolod City, Philippines
  • Hit Rate Solutions
    Hit Rate Bacolod Lopue’s Center East Block Bldg. A
    Bacolod City, NOC
    Philippines

Outbound Prospecting & Customer Engagement for Equipment Supplier

"They did a great job and met our requirements."

Hit Rate Solutions provides seasonal marketing assistance by managing activities, events, messages, and calls to boost customer engagement and increase revenue.

Oakland, United States
Sales Representative, Equipment Supplier

Through Hit Rate Solutions’ targeted strategies, customer prospecting has achieved better efficiency with lower costs. Their comprehensive services, consistent results, and proactive approach make the partnership valuable.

I work for an independent equipment supplier, leading the sales effort for our company.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Hit Rate Solutions?

We used Hit Rate Solutions to drive incremental revenue opportunities.

We had three main goals: generate additional customers and revenue, improve our interactions with people who have engaged with our marketing team, and talk to customers who have worked with us in the past.

We found Hit Rate Solutions online and gave them a call; they had competitive rates, and their sales and accounts team members conducted themselves professionally.

We host local events, prospect to new customers, and have implemented customer engagement activities to prior customers. We provided some basic messaging that Hit Rate Solutions tweaked with us, and we also gave them a list of customers to call. We worked with their accounts team to solve some basic process pieces as well.

We had a sales, accounts, and billing contact in addition to the associate.

My employees and I have followed this process in the past. Hit Rate Solutions achieved results that were comparable to our internal efforts. However, their solutions were much more efficient and cost-effective while keeping our brand value intact. They’re meeting a seasonal need for us, so we will use them again.

The communication proceeded smoothly. They followed-up promptly and were proactive.

Hit Rate Solutions did not have any holes in their service that gave us any cause to complain. They did a great job and met our requirements.

I can’t think of any.

Order Processing Support for Entertainment Company

"They have efficiency, good care in what they do, and are well organized."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Manager, Entertainement Company

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

Yes, it is quite necessary.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day?

The volume was about fifty to three hundred calls per day.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

To be able to better understand certain marketing operations and be very supportive in that regard. They do a good job.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They help me manage marketing in Asia.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

There are annual installments, however, I am not aware of the amount of money they charge in total.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

Since they are a non-Western organization they are of great help to us to understand the Eastern market. Our search was oriented to these qualities.

How would you assess the service provider for answering calls, customer service, and communication?

I think they have a highly qualified team and there is not much to say about it.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

More or less 40% of what we had before in expenses as far as the management near Asia.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

They have efficiency, good care in what they do, and are well organized.

What are the service provider's strengths?

What they know about the Asian market.

What areas can the service provider improve?

On shipping costs.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

The last five months or so, since March 2017, and we still use them.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

The cost is around $10,000 to $49,999.

Market Research Survey for Independent Consultant

“They spoke with enough contacts, allowing me to provide a comprehensive deliverable to my customer.”

Apr. 2017 - Nov. 2018

Outsourced resources from Hit Rate used telephone calls, emails, and texts to conduct data collection for marketing research.

Olympia, Washington
Independent Consultant

The team satisfied requirements and provided solid information about the potential market. They followed the prescribed process, communicated clearly, and offered competitive pricing. However, they could still improve when it comes to anticipating workflow issues.

I’m an independent consultant. The company I was working with was considering rolling out a new product to complement their current offering.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hit Rate Solutions?

Hit Rate was hired to do surveys, market research, and customer communication.

needed a company to professionally conduct research on the new product using phone calls, emails, and texts. Their input would allow me to get feedback from the potential market, which I could run analytics on.

I selected Hit Rate Solutions based on reviews and Internet research.

I used Hit Rate Solutions on and off for six months. After I provided their associates with a process for gathering contact information, they reached out to the contacts and conducted the survey via multiple channels. Once they got a successful interaction, they would put the required information into a Google Sheet.

There were anywhere from 1–3 associates on my account. We also had a sales contact and an admin contact who helped compile the reports and other details relevant to the account.

They satisfactorily completed the project. They spoke with enough contacts, allowing me to provide a comprehensive deliverable to my customer.

The communication was great, and so was the workflow. However, I needed to be proactive to see if there were any workflow issues.

They were very professional. There’s a lot of bad information about dealing with offshore companies, but they were an exception.

Yes, but given the rate at which I was able to complete this project, I have no complaints.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

When dealing with Hit Rate, it is important for you to come in with an opinion and a process. While they will optimize the campaign and provide suggestions, they are not going to create the campaign for you.