I did work for Apple and Google

Cost calculator https://hipinspire.com/pricing/

AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW --> [email protected]

Business hours: 8am - 4pm EST (New York) Monday-Friday

Workflow:

Your brief -> concept design -> your revision #1 —> first iteration —> your revision #2 —> second iteration —> your revision #3 —> final design

What do I need from you to start?

1. Could you please give input and examples of websites you like?

2. Do you have requirements regarding colors and typography?

3. Could you please provide your logo in AI, EPS or PSD format?

You can contact me via email [email protected] and I will be happy to discuss every tiny detail with you.

Freelancer

Oil & Gas: Shell
Clothing: Abercrombie & Fitch
Banking: Handelsbanken

Corporate Web Dev for SaaS Company

"This has allowed us to grow the content on our website and showcase it in the best way possible."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

hipinspire rebuilt a WordPress website, delivering new graphics and content infrastructure. All visuals were consistent with corporate branding.

Seattle, Washington
Joe Davy
CEO, Banzai

Hardworking and communicative, hipinspire worked independently to deliver a quality website. They produced a top-notch design and an expanded content support system. The professionalism they instilled in the site is greatly appreciated.

Our company is Banzai, a SaaS company. I am the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

A redesign and development of our website in WordPress.

Rebuild the website, including custom graphics and new pages to handle all of our various types of content and corporate materials.

We spoke to multiple vendors and selected Marko based on the quality of his portfolio, graphics, and cost.

Marko provided full design, development, and graphic design of our website.

Marko worked with our head of marketing and an in-house designer on our team.

This has allowed us to grow the content on our website and showcase it in the best way possible. We've expanded our content footprint and presented our business in a much more professional manner.

Marko worked with our head of marketing to manage the project. We took daily check-ins over email. This was effective. Marko is a good independent worker.

Marko does great design work and he's a great graphic designer. He is easy to work with, and he was very flexible in accommodating change requests.

Marko was unable to implement our website on top of an existing theme, which makes it harder for our team to maintain.

UI Design for Private Equity Firm

"hipinspire is a great choice for an entrepreneur with time and money constraints."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

hipinspire produced UI designs based on provided wireframes with the aim of creating work internal stakeholders can later develop into a website.

Berlin, Germany
Simon Specka
Founder, 3CC Partners

The respondent has continued to work with hipinspire on several projects due to its high-quality designs. A reliable firm, hipinspire conformed exactly to time and cost estimates. A rapid response rate and pragmatic designs are defining characteristics of hipinspire’s work.

I’m the founder of 3CC Partners. We’re a private equity company focused on buying small to medium sized businesses and taking over management when the owners are ready to retire. In the process, we often digitize company operations to add value.

What challenge were you trying to address with hipinspire?

I’ve worked with Marko (Web Designer & WordPress Dev, hipinspire) on three different companies that I founded (e.g. an online consumer security company, a software-enabled property trading company, and 3CC Partners).

For 3CC Partners, I wanted quality, simple web design produced on an efficient timeline with a straightforward delivery. My software developers would use the resulting designs to build a website.

For all three companies, I asked hipinspire to create designs based on provided briefs and wireframing.

The process consisted of emailing Marko with bullet points of the project scope and timeline. When he confirms he has the capacity to do the work, I create wireframes and send them to him. Based on my vision, he produces UI work. Usually, he works in two to three iterations before completing a product.

I work with Marko because hipinspire is a one-person firm.

How did you come to work with hipinspire?

Initially, Marko applied to a job I posted to my homepage and asked if I had remote work available. My human resources manager really liked him based on his proactivity and excellent work samples. However, we were looking for a full-time designer. He didn’t accept that position because he didn’t want to relocate, but I kept him in mind for future projects.

For 4–5 years since then, I’ve worked with Marko as needed. I always choose hipinspire when I’m looking for fast, cost-efficient delivery. Local freelancers are expensive, but Marko provides very good work for reasonable pricing.

We invested below $10,000 for the 3CC Partners solution.

3CC Partners started working with him in December 2018, and the project ended in January 2019.

Whenever I give him a briefing, he turns around a rough outline in only 2–3 days. He also has a fast e-mail response rate; he usually responds in less than 12 hours.

How did hipinspire perform from a project management standpoint?

His English is very easy to understand, and collaboration is effortless. Unlike other providers I’ve worked with, he offers concise, quick feedback to my emails. Also, his time estimations for tasks are always accurate and never vague. He strives to avoid risk by outlining a detailed plan at the very beginning. For example, he would say, “If we have two to three iterations, I’ll need at most 8–10 hours to complete it.”

hipinspire is a great choice for an entrepreneur with time and money constraints. He doesn’t produce sophisticated, bombastic designs; his value proposition is practical designs at a reasonable cost. While he isn’t the best choice for complex designs, he is the fastest, most pragmatic designer I know, and he delivers solid work.

I’m very happy with his work. There’s nothing I would want him to do differently.

UI and Design Refresh for Management Software Firm

"The work he did was beautiful, his response time was fast, and his rates were extremely competitive."

Nov. - Dec. 2018

hipinspire redesigned several web pages to improve their ease of use and professionalism.

Singapore
Elena Newton
Co-Founder & CTO, Xmetryx

Thanks to their focus on incorporating feedback, hipinspire upgraded multiple designs without introducing an unfamiliar look and feel. Stakeholders responded positively and appreciated hipinspire’s responsiveness. Customers can expect an independent team that delivers on initial requirements.

I’m a co-founder and the CTO of Xmetryx, a team relationship management software startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire

We brought Marko (Web Designer, hipinspire) on initially to design a thumbnail view for our results page, but, after seeing his work, we decided to expand our goals. Marko was also responsible for freshening up our existing results page, team member management page, and user feedback pages.

We designed our software in-house because we're a small technology startup. Despite receiving positive feedback on its ease-of-use and general design, it still had a home-grown look. As the head designer, I was responsible for ensuring our customers saw us as professional, responsive, and stable. Our ultimate goal was to have a professional design that retained our company’s unique personality.

Marko contacted me, offering his services on a contract basis. I checked his references, responses from previous customers, and online portfolios. Later, when I needed some design work done, I contact Marko and gave him a try.

Initially, I emailed Marko some mockups and an explanation of what we were looking for. I also provided him with a login to the demo version of our product. He sent me an onboarding link where I was able to specify my preferred level of artistic freedom and communication methods.

Soon after paying a small retainer based on his initial assessment of time required, Marko provided me with a mockup of our new pages. I made one or two minor changes and asked for his opinion on any other changes we should make. He came back in a day or two with another version of the update. Each of the other page designs was handled the same way.

We worked directly with Marko.

All our key stakeholders responded to our final designs with resounding praise. They found the UX/UI cleaner than it used to be yet familiar enough not to have to relearn the software. We’re extremely pleased with Marko and hipinspire’s work.

Marko was friendly and easy to communicate with but always kept his emails focused. All communication was via email, and all mockups were delivered via Dropbox (my preferred method of file sharing). He was highly responsive to my feedback.

I most appreciated Marko's willingness to step outside my creative guidelines and provide me with ideas to make the software easier, cleaner, and more professional. He’s able to provide modernized applications without imposing his own personality on them.

The only feedback I provided, which Marko addressed quickly, was the ability to track hours online. The work he did was beautiful, his response time was fast, and his rates were extremely competitive. I look forward to working with him in the future.

Overall Score They were outstanding.
    I couldn't have asked for better responsiveness.
    It was very competitive. The value was worthwhile.
    They did an exceptional job maintaining our feel while giving us a fresh look.
    I'll definitely recommend them.

Web Design and Dev for Concierge Camping Site

“hipinspire was easy to work with. I’m so glad I found them.”

Mar. 2018 - May 2018

hipinspire developed a concierge camping website to help campers locate and book campsites when they are planning upcoming trips. They based the design on sketches the client provided and virtual discussions.

Fort Myers, Florida
Hope Henderson
Chief Camper, Lodgic, LLC

Based on uniformly positive user feedback, hipinspire delivered an attractive, well-designed website that’s easy to use. They captured the perfect look and feel the client desired. A conscientious and efficient partner, they made the collaboration effortless.

I am the founder of Lodgic, LLC which is a concierge camping website to help campers find and book campsites and plan their trips.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

We hired hipinspire to build our website.

We wanted a user-friendly and simple website to showcase the services our business offers.

A company I had worked with in the past referred me to hipinspire.

We met over Skype, and I described the gist of what we were looking for. I followed up with some sketches and hipinspire got to work. They were very responsive and clearly understood the concepts I conveyed.

I only communicated with Marko (Web Designer, UI Designer, and WordPress Dev, hipinspire) about the project.

hipinspire achieved the exact look and feel we were going for with the site. We’ve gotten great feedback on the new website. Everyone we’ve spoken with thinks it is very user-friendly, which was the goal.

hipinspire was easy to work with. I’m so glad I found them.

hipinspire worked quickly. It was great to find someone that stayed within my budget.

No, hipinspire was excellent.

Web Design for Blockchain Infrastructure Firm

"When we give feedback, he will deliver something that we’re happy with, usually within one try."

Sep. 2017 - Ongoing

hipinspire designed and iterated a website using HTML and CSS. UI/UX design for an administrator’s panel is also part of the scope.

Dmitry
Cofounder, QuikNode.io

The website has been well-received, and the admin panel gets positive feedback from key stakeholders. hipinspire keeps the project moving (and on budget) through providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. Responsiveness and ability to follow directions makes him a valuable partner.

I'm one of the co-founders of QuikNode. We provide infrastructure (i.e., Ethereum Nodes) for blockchain developers.

What challenge were you trying to address with hipinspire?

We needed a website designed and developed as this was a brand new project we were building from scratch.

We provided a couple of sketches and ideas of what we wanted in the design. hipinspire built the website using HTML and CSS as we wanted it to be simple and streamlined. Marko (owner, hipinspire), who is both the designer and coder, has done several iterations of the site. Once the home page was complete, we asked him to create an FAQ page. He provided UX/UI work for an administrator’s panel and status page.

He also worked on a side project for a branch of QuikNode. We had an idea for the design and gave him a mock-up. He delivered a live product in two weeks.

As far as I know, it’s only Marko.

How did you come to work with hipinspire?

Marko had initially reached out to us through another company, and we decided to use him on this project.

We spent between $3,000–$5,000.

We started working together in September 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

It only took a week or two from the time we hired Marko for him to finish the initial product and have live website up. We still use the same website, with a couple of custom tweaks. Our business has around 200 customers right now, and each one visits the site and uses the admin panel. It's simple and they get all the information they need.

How did hipinspire perform from a project management standpoint?

His communication is good. We asked him to join our Slack channel, which is great for being able to communicate about the project. Marko is able to understand our use case because of his IT background. He’s excellent at tailoring the design to our audience.

He's very good at following instructions. We give him an outline and a mock-up, and he will create several versions for us to consider. We iterate two or three times before we end up with exactly what we wanted. If something doesn't work — it needs to be darker or it needs to bring our message — he’s able to fix it right away. When we give feedback, he will deliver something that we’re happy with, usually within one try.

There was one thing that we later corrected. When he originally did revisions for our website, he would send the updates to us in a ZIP file. Our preferred method was to use GitHub. It took some back and forth, but he did agree to use commits in GitHub and adjust to our workflow process.

The more design direction and guidelines you can give Marko, the quicker he can be at delivering your site. Providing a mark-up, even if it's just a sketch and colors, will give him a better sense of the type of website you want. That's how we were able to get a live website in less than two weeks.

Overall Score He’s very effective.
    The turnaround is quick, and he’s on top of all tasks.
    I’d recommend him as long as he doesn’t get too busy.

Web Design and Dev for Educational Client

"I admired hipinspire’s persistence and industry knowledge."

Mar. 2018 - June 2018

hipinspire developed a website to match a pre-branded design. The work included three interior pages, multiple sliders, and a homepage.

Houston, TX
Hannah Wallace
Web Developer, NorthwayDesigns

hipinspire delivered a clean, modern site. The third-party client admired the site’s design and sales are doing well since the implementation. The team offered great industry knowledge.

I'm a project manager and web developer at NorthwayDesigns.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

We hired hipinspire for web design services.

Our primary objective was to create a clean, modern site that would match our pre-branded design.

We chose hipinspire based on their portfolio and persistence.

The scope of work for our project included designs for the homepage, several sliders, and three interior pages.

We worked with a software developer and web designer from their team.

Sales are doing really well and the client has a site they're proud of. They have been able to build on it based on the design and from that have extended into print.

The workflow was very effective. My handoff wasn't all that great but Marko got it.

I admired hipinspire’s persistence and industry knowledge. They had little to work with in the way of assets and creative direction.

UX/UI for Computer Software Company

"Our clients are happy, and we receive a lot of positive feedback on their designs."

July 2015 - Ongoing

hipinspire assists with external projects including UX/UI designs of public-facing pages. They also provide technical guidance for internal projects.

Pasadena, California
Client Services and Customer Success, Software Company

Customers praise hipinspires' UX/UI as visually pleasing and consistently provide positive feedback. Their team maintains a thorough understanding of design systems, expertly maneuvering through complex design processes. Their attentive customer service continues to impress.

We are a software company that specializes in competition-management software platforms. We help with marketing, design, and e-mail for competition operations. I am the client services manager. I manage operations for clients and help with the project management of our contractors.

What challenge were you trying to address with hipinspire?

hipinspire helps us with a multitude of projects. We initially needed them to design a 404 page for us.

Originally, hipinspire helped design a 404 page for us, which served as a test trial for our company. We wanted a specific page for our clients to see rather than a typical error message and were pleased with what they came up with.

After this project, we brought them on to help design some of the public-facing pages we offer to clients on our platform. When hipinspire designs these pages, we usually provide them with designs from our clients--essentially what we currently have and what we want to see. The designs usually depend on how much latitude the client gives us and how flexible they are.

Marko (Designer, hipinspire) does a good job of interpreting what we want and listens closely to our feedback to make specific tweaks. I'm a visual person and will usually send him .jpegs of the design choices we're looking for and my comments.

Marko has also helped us with internal projects for our company. For example, he's helped with the design of our platform so that it looks better for the clients who are using it.

We primarily work with Marko Bijelic (Designer, hipinspire).

It's hard to say how much we've spent with him over the years, however, I believe it has been within the $10,000–$15,000 range thus far.

How did you come to work with hipinspire?

Marko originally reached out to our company and got in touch with my boss. My boss wanted to give him a try so that's how we came to work together.

We started around three years ago and the work is ongoing.

Our clients are happy, and we receive a lot of positive feedback on their designs. Additionally, the work hipinspire is doing for my internal team is running smoothly and well received.

How did hipinspire perform from a project management standpoint?

Even though they're a foreign company and working on other projects, they're usually responsive and typically respond within a day or two. We do have minor communication issues sometimes, however, this is due mostly to my lack of technical knowledge and English not being their first language. For the most part though, we've cleared up these issues and they're great about not charging for any errors that arise from miscommunication. We use mostly email and occasional Skype calls to track milestones and handle all communication.

We have a fairly complicated and complex system for our designers to design on. Marko really understands our system though and gives us great recommendations on how to improve it.

His response time is fast compared to other design firms we've worked with. Additionally, our engineering team respects him, and they have a great relationship. They really understand each other.

They could be a little more assertive from time to time, especially since I get really busy. When he doesn't hear from me, it would be nice to receive a nudge from him as a reminder.

Be clear about what you want.

No one's perfect.

Website Redesign for Animation Studio

"We were very satisfied with speed and quality, and the price is unbeatable."

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Hipinspire designed a custom-built, sleek-looking, user-friendly website to appeal to high-end clientele.

Hoboken, New Jersey
Konstantinos Papakonstantinou
President, Board Studios Inc

The GT Metrix score went from E to B, which was a large increase in the speed of the website. The new website is well-designed and looks professional.

I am the founder and president of Board Studios, a boutique animation studio that helps companies supercharge their marketing and PR campaigns as well as improve their internal communication initiatives.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

Our website needed a refresh to appear more custom-built, better designed, more user-friendly, and more appealing to the high-end clients we are serving and targeting.

We wanted to create a slick, fast, and original website. We did not want anything that resembled a template. We wanted our site to have its own identity.

Marko, our project manager, has great ideas and presented a compelling portfolio of his past work. The cost savings compared to all the other competitors we evaluated made the decision to choose Marko was an easy one.

I submitted an initial wireframe along with the content I wanted on the site, and then Marko shared a few different approaches. We settled on one, then iterated on the details a few times. Marko got almost everything right on the first try, which made the process very painless. Even though we did not call Marko directly, we never felt he was not communicating enough or missing anything.

We worked directly with Marko, who handled our whole project from start to finish. This was very important for us because switching mid-project to another manager leaves a chance for details to get missed.

The speed of our website greatly improved. I believe our GT Metrix score went from E to B. This was our primary goal, along with creating an attractive and easy-to-navigate website.

The process was streamlined and professionally handled. We relied on email to provide feedback and review their work. It all worked very smoothly. Marko was very responsive and easy to communicate with.

I was impressed by Marko's creativity. Using our wireframe and content, he devised a website that's visually compelling in a single attempt. We expected more headaches and a longer feedback loop but were pleased with the quick result.

We were very satisfied with speed and quality, and the price is unbeatable. So we did not have any recommendations for improvement.

Overall Score We are extremely satisfied with the process and results.
    Their fast and automated process made the process easy.
    They are very cost effective.
    They had a fast delivery, great design, and unbeatable price.
    We already refer clients to them.

Design and Development for Addiction Treatment

"Our engagement with hipinspire had an immediate impact on our business."

Apr. 2017 - Jan. 2018

To support the build of a new website, hipinspire crafted full-color PSDs and full-fledged mockups.  The team's developers programmed the entire platform within an easily modifiable framework.

Boca Raton, Florida
Liam Callahan
CEO, Unique Visitors, LLC

The new website hipinspire built yielded a tangible ROI. Their successful partnership included transparency and an effective workflow. Professional and efficient, the team worked diligently to produce a deliverable that saw an enthusiastically positive response from the third-party client.

I'm the CEO of Unique Visitors, an addiction treatment marketing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

We hired Hipinspire to aid us in website design and development.

We wanted to create a clean, user-friendly, and fully operational website for one of our clients.

We'd heard about hipinspire through a colleague who said that they do great work. Based on our experience, he wasn't wrong!

First, they designed and developed the website mockups and full-color PSDs. The team's software engineers then coded these prototypes into a comprehensible framework for us. It's built to allow us to make changes when needed.

The one individual we worked with directly was very timely and professional.

The results of this project were stellar. Our engagement with hipinspire had an immediate impact on our business. Our client is in love with their new site, which is one that hipinspire developed. The team's support enabled us to work on other aspects of this project while the design and development were being completed.

Project management was straightforward. Whether it would be one hour or 40, hipinspire told us exactly how long each phase would take. They completed each facet of the project on time, every time.

Strong quality work and professionalism are hipinspire's most impressive aspects.

I truly believe hipinspire performs strong quality work. We would definitely recommend their services.

Multiple Design Projects for Brand Growth Consultant

“Their speed is impressive.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

As a third-party vendor, hipinspire supplements an internal team by designing web and branding collateral for multiple projects.

Orlando, Florida
Dan McGaw
CEO, Effin Amazing

hipinspire delivers high-quality results, thanks to their deep understanding of end goals. The highly responsive and reliable team excels at fast turnarounds with minimal supervision.

I’m the founder of an analytics and growth consultancy that helps companies measure and optimize their products to acquire and retain customers. With decades of experience in growing businesses, we not only look at what is happening in the funnel, but also at multiple aspects of the business that are needed to grow the brand effectively.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

hipinspire works on many projects across a wide variety of clients.

They were recommended to us.

The scope ranges from cleaner website design for clients to our internal branding projects.

They typically work with project leads from our team.

hipinspire consistently delivers quality results and expedient replies to our requests.

It is very effective. We typically bring them into a project with a simple email or Trello assignment, and they can get the context and deliver with little to no back-and-forth.

Their speed is impressive.

While they’re good at following instructions, it wouldn't hurt to make judgment calls based on their experience.

They are always quick to respond to a request, sometimes even within the hour.
    They always deliver what is requested.