WordPress websites /WP plugin/Theme development

HighSkill Web Solutions is a web development agency which was founded in 2012. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best web solutions.

We're not just developing websites. First thing first, we help business, startups and individuals all over the world to empower and reinforce their market position. Having over than 6 years of experience by creating marketplaces, e-Commerce, e-Booking, real-estate, e-Learning platforms and other software, we are able to implement whatever your ideas.

Pinpointing the vision of our customers, we're providing accurate research, estimation, development and support services. Primarily, such an approach is useful for those, who want to raise their brand awareness, profits, enter new markets and more.

Our team has deep knowledge of WordPress websites, theme, plugin development and customization. Also, we're great experts in PHP, UI/UX and responsive design. We passionate about our work and do our best to provide customers with user-friendly and high technological solutions.

Contact us:
Skype: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Kharkiv, Ukraine
  • Kharkiv 62341
    Ukraine

WP-Client

The purpose of the project was to develop a plugin for creating “Secure Client Portals” for business. Using the needed plugin, business owners must've got an opportunity to send messages, share files, issue invoices, accept payments from their customers and more. The solution had to be flexible as well as easily customized for the specific needs due to usage by customers with different business models.

Firstly, we

developed a complicated business model. Based on this model, we created the main plugin (core) and 17 extensions. This solution allows customers to use the plugin for different needs, both for selling goods and providing with services as well as for schools, universities and medical institutions.

Food to Live

The owner of large stores (about 1000 products in each) on Amazon, eBay and Walmart wanted to create his own online store to give his customers an opportunity to buy all the products on the one website. Online store must have been as fast and convenient in usage as the largest marketplaces where its products were placed.

We developed an online store that can withstand high loads, with a handy adaptive design and the

ability to quickly widen functionality by using CMS. For an advanced search, we developed complex product filters and implemented the Sphinx module to correct errors in user search queries.

Carol Kent

The customer wanted to develop an online booking yachts platform. Our team's task was to create the back-end and implement an option to join the club and develop the booking system for users. Also, there was required to customize the theme according to needed functionality.

Our team integrated the WP-client plugin to create unique permissions to particular clients and modified the purchased theme.

The

solution features selection the date/time of the reservation in the calendar, checking the availability of the date, paying for membership in the club and setting up a repeated automatic booking.

Rankin

The client purchased a niche theme for his real estate website. The theme needed to be customized for extending the functionality of the website. Also, it was required to relocate the data from the portal DezRez using an XML file and to keep an option to update the theme as well.

Firstly, we developed a child theme, which extended the functionality of the main theme. Then we imported data using libraries and Google

Maps API and deployed the next list of functions:

1. Client registration forms and listing.

2. The entity of listing services using WooCommerce

MPanel

The client develops extensions for engineering programs (Autocad, Rhino, Architectural Desktop etc) The purpose was to automate the license sales system for these extensions.

We developed an online system for licensing extensions which is represented as an online store for the sale of these licenses. In addition, we implemented a comprehensive sales logic based on the client's marketing team tasks.

Ultimate Member

Development/upgrading of the plugin for creating Membership sites, niche social networks and user Profiles. The plugin should have consisted of a wide range of functions to provide customers from different niches with a flexible solution depends on their needs.

We developed the core plugin with comprehensive functions and then deployed over 20 extensions that help integrate third-party plugins and additional

functionality.

Upgrading functionality of the plugin led to the rise of the installations from 30 thousand to 100 thousand in a year. Currently, we are providing support services for the plugin.

Angels of London

The purpose was to develop a catalog with an online ordering option for a  large escort agency. The website should have withstood high loads in case of a large number of users. A one more important requirement was to use the website to employ models.

We developed a website with models catalog and optimized it for possible high server loads with an option of ordering models for a specific date/time.
Also,

we developed a function to take a casting for work candidates.

TFiT 360

The client wanted to create a website to offer the meal plans, workouts, pieces of advice and tips for people, who want to keep fit their body.
Our main tasks were to implement the logic of sharing the information in a convenient and easy way for users and trainer.
Using the WP-Client plugin, we implemented such features: after getting membership users able to receive the needed pieces of advice

related to workout. Also,  members have an opportunity to mark the completion of the exercises.

WordPress Development for SaaS Development Company

“They can always find the best solution for my business.”

Mar. 2012 - Ongoing

HighSkill Web Solutions provides WordPress plugin development, working on its associated integrations and extensions. They now offer technical support and work on new features.

Morehead City, North Carolina
Mike Lambert
CEO, SaaS Services, Inc.

The WordPress client development progressed very smoothly, divided into effective monthly milestones that included QA and any necessary revision. The team is knowledgeable and innovative, always finding the best solution and communicating well.

I’m the founder of Saas Services Inc. & Z Digital Studio. We specialize in website design, software development, SEO, business consulting, print media design, and HD video production.

For what projects/services did your company hire HighSkill Web Solutions?

I needed a WordPress development team to create a client portal plugin for WordPress.

We wanted to create the best secure client portals and online invoice plugin for WordPress. It needed easy customization, as well as many features and extensions.

I found Andrew at Upwork (formerly Elance) in 2011. He demonstrated excellent communication and technical skills, which made me trust him with my project. We found common ground very quickly.

They’ve worked on the WordPress client core plugin, along with its numerous extensions. They’ve also assisted me with other projects for my customers. Currently, they provide technical support services and often implement new features.

The team consisted of three developers and a technical support specialist. They made great progress, which led us to increase the team to four developers.

This project has been a big success. We’re always happy with the way the team contributes to our success.

We plan monthly milestones for each year in advance. Each milestone consisted of large releases and the required QA. We would make any corrections within the next milestone if needed. It’s a good strategy for this kind of project and everything works well. I’ve got used to such an approach in my own business.

Their extremely deep knowledge of various WordPress systems and integration impresses me. They’re inventive and they can always find the best solution for my business. I highly recommend them.

They completed my project according to my needs and I’m satisfied with the result. There’s nothing they could improve.

Overall Score They are one of the best choices you could make.
    They are available almost any time I need.
    Reasonable, not expensive—what I expect for the quality.
    Great results; they work tirelessly to get something right if needed.
    I definitely would refer, but hope they don't get too busy for me.