Valuable Solutions. Visible Results

HigherVisibility offers a wide range of online marketing services, but focuses on doing one thing really well: Getting customers for our clients. We are a leading online marketing agency working with businesses of all sizes, from enterprise level companies to small local businesses. We work hand in hand with our clients to create a winning online marketing solution.

Our agency is nationally recognized as a leading Search Engine Optimization  company. We also produce exciting results every day for our clients with paid search campaigns, social media management, and website design services. We can literally handle all of your online marketing needs.

The HigherVisibility Difference:

• Experience helping clients from a wide-range of industries succeed online.
  • Customized online marketing solutions – instead of a one size fits all, out of the box approach.
  • SEO, PPC, social media, display, Web design – we do it all.
  • Greater local reach = more local leads. We get results!
  • Strategies that both protect your brand and strengthen your position in the marketplace.
  • Cutting edge reporting that lets you keep up with your organic rankings daily.
  • Dedicated, knowledgeable account managers standing by to help.

Discover the HigherVisibility difference first hand. To take the next step, contact us today for a free quote.

2008
Memphis, TN
  • HigherVisibility
    8000 Centerview Parkway - Suite 203
    Memphis, TN 38018
    877.608.4848

Mathnasium, ebay, Caliber Collision, TitleMax, OrangeTheory Fitness, Chemdry, Aaron's, PBS

Website Development for Insurance Company

"Their project management is very strong, the results speaks for themselves."

HigherVisibility created a new website based on an insurance company's existing site, and the partnership was expected to resume at some point to support further online marketing efforts.

Florida
Office Manager, Insurance Company

HigherVisibility quickly launched a streamlined and professional website for the company, and now 20% of their customers find the business online. The team was described as honest and direct, bringing reasonable pricing and innovative thought leadership to the industry.

We sell personalized and commercial insurance lines.

I am the office manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with HigherVisibility?

We wanted to have a better presence online, especially since this is the direction which the industry was taking. The younger generation tends to shop online more. We wanted a better reach and a more professional website that would grab customers' attention.

HigherVisibility provided website development. They're not currently working on our online marketing.

How did you come to work with HigherVisibility?

We were referred to them by other businesses that had used their services. We decided to give them a shot.

The development cost for the website was around $1,500.

We started working together 2 years ago. The website was launched within that time. The work is expected to be ongoing, as we will require more services from HigherVisibility, but I haven't been using them currently.

The current website is much better than what we had before. It's more streamlined and looks more professional. HigherVisibility was fast and did a lot of the work for us, enabling our team to focus on the business. The site was launched online very fast.

We have gotten a lot more exposure than what we were getting. In the past, people weren't visiting our site a lot, and the ones that were, weren't contacting us. Currently, around 20% of our clients are ones who have found us online and contacted us through the website.

How did HigherVisibility perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is very strong, the results speaks for themselves.

What distinguishes HigherVisibility from other providers?

I felt very comfortable with their team and their thought leadership in the industry. They seemed honest, direct and didn't try to upsell services. HigherVisibility did exactly what we asked for and did it quickly.

Is there anything HigherVisibility could have improved or done differently?

No. They did exactly what I needed them to do. I may have a different answer when we will use more of their services.

We have recommended them.

Digital Marketing for Regional Marketing Agency

"They aren’t your typical technical minds that often don’t understand business."

HigherVisibility acts as a marketing agency's digital marketing partner, delivering websites, strategy, and digital marketing through SEO and pay-per-click campaigns.

Owner, Regional Marketing Agency

Throughout the partnership, HigherVisibility’s business acumen was one of their most valuable strengths. Their team always kept the agency's main objectives in mind and devised technically solid solutions. They were easy to work with, and the work that they produced was excellent.

I run a marketing agency in Memphis. Marketing Strategies serves a number of clients in the Mid-South. We mainly focus on public relations, product marketing, and website development. We've been in business for over 20 years.

I am the owner and founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with HigherVisibility?

We use HigherVisibility as a web development partner.

HigherVisibility is our go-to partner when developing digital strategies, websites, and website campaigns for our clients. They've built many websites for us so far.

They handle SEO and other web marketing related items. HigherVisibility is Google-certified and they've always stayed ahead of the curve.

Our clients contract these services through us. We've brought HigherVisibility to the table but, if the client wanted another choice, we provided one. In most cases though, they've taken our recommendations, given that we work directly with the web people. Every client is different in terms of the products they sell and how they sell them.

How did you come to work with HigherVisibility?

We'd had some bad experiences with other developers. HigherVisibility is located close to us, in Memphis. Their company was recommended to us numerous times, so I called them and offered a few projects.

Most of our clients are small businesses. We haven't worked on many big web development projects. A typical project will run between $10,000-30,000.

We did recommend a large project in Florida to HigherVisibility, featuring many search functionalities, but most of our clients aren't as complex.

We've been working together for at least 8 years. We've grown together as companies.

I don't typically hold web developers accountable for metrics. Many times, clients don't do what they're supposed to, so it can be a two-way street. In order for a website to truly work, many traditional elements need to be in place in order to attract traffic. There is no magic wand that can do this.

HigherVisibility is tasked with doing the backend work and we've been very happy with the results. I wouldn't expect them to build a website and see a flood of users immediately after.

How did HigherVisibility perform from a project management standpoint?

They're easy to work with and they're business people, which I appreciate. They aren’t your typical technical minds that often don’t understand business.

What distinguishes HigherVisibility from other providers?

HigherVisibility makes an effort in understanding what our objective is. I've liked working with them.

Is there anything HigherVisibility could have improved or done differently?

I don't think so. The only fear I have is that HigherVisibility will become too busy or big for my company.

Digital Marketing for Franchise Marketing Company

"They did a great job overall with quality of work."

HigherVisibility initially provided SEO for a marketing company. They later added PPC, web development and design, and information technology support work for client projects and conference websites.

Former Director of Marketing, Franchise Marketing Company

Over an 11-year period, HigherVisibility deployed, developed, and supported 12 different websites in 12 different programming languages. Many projects grew in breadth and complexity. The agency was consistently responsive by phone or email and always listened to the in-house team's concerns.

I used to head marketing for a franchise marketing affiliate company in New Jersey. We were focused strongly on lead generation. It was one of the most competitive industries for lead generation.

I actually don't remember how we found HigherVisibility because it was well more than a decade ago. I do remember that we found them just for SEO [search engine optimization] and moved quickly into website deployments.

HigherVisibility worked for us for about 11 years. They were generally responsible for deploying, developing, and supporting 12 different websites using 12 different programming languages.

I was able to use HigherVisibility for a huge volume of client projects plus conference websites that came up from time to time. I trusted them completely to deploy websites on time with maximum efficiency. They did a great job overall with quality of work. Of course it wasn't perfect, but they always fixed mistakes.

I also had them market all of the websites, which required a ton of high-level organic SEO and PPC [pay-per-click] work. They managed large accounts, the projects grew in size and scale in time. They can handle dozens of different types of codes and website projects.

They are extremely responsive. They will answer the phone and provide answers seven days a week. I can always call or email them and get a real answer. They always listen to client concerns. Their communication is strong. They care about the projects and clients. I have no improvements to suggest. I am confident in their abilities.

Online Marketing Strategy for Recruitment Startup

"We ended up being overwhelmed by the number of calls and inquiries we were getting."

2011 - 2013

HigherVisibility provided a talent agency with SEO and graphic design work in order to overhaul the infrastructure their website and make it appeal to more customers.

Co-Founder, Recruitment Startup

HigherVisibility went above and beyond the contracted amount of work, adding complimentary hours in order to get the job done. The project had a strong collaborative aspect, with their team offering advice but no pressure. Their exceptional customer service was a highlight of the partnership.

The company for which I worked with HigherVisibility offered an innovative approach in talent recruitment for the Memphis area, through our website. We partnered with the local government in order to achieve this.

I was one of the founders of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with HigherVisibility?

They acted in a consultant capacity. We'd hired a marketing firm in order to achieve a more face-to-face approach. The end-result was not to our satisfaction, so we approached HigherVisibility.

We gave HigherVisibility carte blanche to point us in the right direction. They provided a combination of SEO work and graphic design in order to create the whole infrastructure of our website, making it appealing to consumers in the job-search market.

How did you come to work with HigherVisibility?

Our company's aim was to remain a local service provider. The fact that HigherVisibility was located close to us resonated well. We liked that they had a Silicon Valley feel.

The total cost of their services was around $40,000. HigherVisibility far surpassed their agreed-upon work hours, doing a lot of complimentary work. We often went back-and-forth with new ideas and they were extremely accommodating to us as a startup.

We had a quid pro quo arrangement with their team. In order to offset some of our costs as a startup, we provided HigherVisibility with some internal recruitment services.

The work is completed. The project lasted for a little over two years, ending in December of 2013. My company was eventually consumed by a larger client.

I am planning to meet with them tomorrow in order to discuss how we can increase traffic for my current company.

We were a two-person team trying to climb the proverbial Mount Everest, competing with giants in the career-building market. HigherVisibility positioned us in the best way possible in order to succeed. We ended up being overwhelmed by the number of calls and inquiries we were getting. Our business model, from our perspective, was not the most sound, so we ended up asking their team to scale back some of their efforts.

How did HigherVisibility perform from a project management standpoint?

I always felt that they were willing to stop what they were doing in order to help us. They couldn't have set us up any better through their efforts.

They positioned themselves in order to serve us, offering advice and never pushing us into a decision. HigherVisibility offered very much a consultative approach. I'm very happy with them and I hope that they maintain the overall product distribution that they offered us.

What distinguishes HigherVisibility from other providers?

I don't have a lot of experience with other companies in the SEO space. It always seemed like whatever HigherVisibility was doing worked. The customer service part of their effort and the final product delivered to us were very impressive.

Is there anything HigherVisibility could have improved or done differently?

My company was trying to accomplish something that was not possible without a significant amount of capital. I cannot imagine HigherVisibility doing something differently though. They bent over backwards for us.

We missed almost all of the deadlines they requested, but HigherVisibility met all of theirs.
    I gave them rave reviews to several individuals who were looking for an SEO company. They all ended up as clients.

Google Penalty Removal for Credit Marketing Company

"They are better prepared and more professional than all other SEO agencies I worked with before."

HigherVisibility was hired to create a strategic plan to remove a credit marketing company's Google penalty and make up lost ground on search engine rankings.

Former CEO, Credit Marketing Company

The company had worked with numerous vendors over two years attempting to remove the penalty, but HigherVisibility was able to achieve results in just two months. Through swift, dedicated action, the agency was able to restore and improve many of the listings that had been removed by Google Panda.

My former company is a credit card marketing website.

I was the chief executive officer of the company. I oversaw all facets of marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with HigherVisibility?

I needed help in fixing SEO [search engine optimization] issues. I received a penalty two years prior to working with them. I went through a number of firms trying to get the problem resolved. HigherVisibility proved to be the last firm I needed to use.

HigherVisibility was able to get my penalty removed within a month. They worked fast and knew what they were doing. For the next stage, they focused on organic link-building and site optimizations, which were very successful as well.

How did you come to work with HigherVisibility?

I found them through a referral.

The annual cost of their services was $30,000 to $35,000.

We worked together for around a year and a half. I would still be working with HigherVisibility if I was still involved in that project.

HigherVisibility was able to remove a two-year penalty from my site. It was the number one reason for hiring them. In terms of post-penalty performance, they were able to restore and enhance a good portion of the listings that had been knocked out by Google Panda.

How did HigherVisibility perform from a project management standpoint?

I've used other firms. HigherVisibility stood out by coming in with a well-prepared plan. They didn't stall for the first couple of months but, instead, went right to work.

What distinguishes HigherVisibility from other providers?

They got results significantly faster than other firms I've worked with.

Is there anything HigherVisibility could have improved or done differently?

I've used a half-dozen SEO firms in the past. HigherVisibility are the only one that was actually good. They are better prepared and more professional than all other SEO agencies I worked with before. They come in ready to work and don't waste time planning on the client's dime.

They outdid their deadlines.
    I've recommended them to a number of friendly businesses.

Organic SEO Work for Commodity Trading Advisory Firm

"HigherVisibility has been exceptional, considering the small size of my company."

2013 - Ongoing

HigherVisibility provides SEO work and backlinking for a trading firm to modify their existing website and broaden their customer base.

Owner, Commodity Trading Advisory Firm

Since working with HigherVisibility, the firm's online rankings have outpaced larger regional firms to lead in several crucial keywords. New customers contact the business weekly. The agency's excellent customer service and willingness to educate internal staff were their most valuable strengths.

We are a small commodity-trading advisor. We provide tax, accounting, and financial segment services for small to mid-sized businesses. We have nine employees, including myself.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with HigherVisibility?

My business partner had left the company, taking some of the work with him, so I needed to expand the business in order to sustain it and handle our fixed costs. My previous partner was not interested in making investments for this type of advertising.

HigherVisibility did an excellent job in helping me modify the existing website for my company in order for it to be relevant for its particular keywords. It was structured in order to attract the clients I was looking for. I needed to reflect my company to prospective customers accurately.

HigherVisibility's services only include SEO [search engine optimization], but their team also offers backlinking. I talked to HigherVisibility about the possibility of making a blog for the site. I haven't seen the necessity of it, given the results I've received. I also considered making a newsletter for our clients, but I've come to see that they wouldn't appreciate it. They prefer only being notified about issues that are pertinent to them because of the amount of material of that kind that they already receive.

How did you come to work with HigherVisibility?

Two of my clients had used their company. I had watched their companies grow as a result.

The annual cost for their services is around $3,500.

We've started working together three years ago [2013]. I work with HigherVisibility on a weekly basis.

They send me rating reports for my business area. HigherVisibility has been exceptional, considering the small size of my company. I rank much higher than some other large companies in town in the areas that I'm aiming for. We have new clients within my target audience who are calling on a weekly basis.

We rank third within "Memphis CTAs." For a firm with nine employees, this is amazing. We rank first for "Memphis certified public accountants," "Memphis public accounts," and "certified public accountant Memphis." We're the second result for "cloud accountants." I could go on and on. It's amazing to me to see the number of terms on which we rank first. I could not pay for this kind of advertising on Google at the same budget. Besides their work, I only engage in limited Yellow Pages advertising. I receive plenty of business this way.

How did HigherVisibility perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide very good customer service. The person who initially set up our account gave us very good service, even though they were not one of the owners with which we had an existing relationship. I felt that it was a normal part of the process.

What distinguishes HigherVisibility from other providers?

We've spent a lot of time making the website work within the analytics provided by HigherVisibility. They educated me on the subject in order for me not to feel stupid about anything. As long as I did what they said, I felt we would be in good shape. They contact me on a monthly basis to make sure that everything is going well, and I'm not having any problems. Our initial account manager was promoted, so we were transferred to someone who is just as good. I have nothing bad to say about them at all.

Is there anything HigherVisibility could have improved or done differently?

Not that I can think of.

Paid Search Marketing for Website Developer

"I feel that we have a partnership and don't simply contract a service from their company."

HigherVisibility was hired to work on credit card keywords. They have since expanded their role to build landing pages and explore other paid categories, such as native advertising.

Co-Owner, Advertising Agency

A low-key sales approach, twice-weekly calls, excellent feedback, and an evolving scope based on the company's current needs made the partnership with HigherVisibility fruitful and effective. While the company would appreciate more formal reports, they valued the agency's dedication.

We publish websites, our most significant page being a personal finance one.

I am one of three owners of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with HigherVisibility?

We hired HigherVisibility in order to receive help breaking into the paid search market. We'd seen organic traffic in the past, but wanted to try that new approach. We were planning to utilize their SEO [search engine optimization] services, but we haven't done this yet.

We wanted to try out credit card keywords, which is a competitive and expensive venture. They seem to be knowledgeable of this space and have good ideas about how to get traffic, so we will use them for an SEO audit in the future.

How did you come to work with HigherVisibility?

We looked around in order to see who the top firms were. An affiliate manager for credit cards referred HigherVisibility to us. One of Higher Visibility's principals has a lot of experience working in the credit card industry and having that niche experience was important to us. After talking to them about their past activity and their knowledge of the space, we decided to choose them. We had a discussion that lasted for several hours and were impressed with the amount of time HigherVisibility were willing to give us free and without having an ostentatious sales approach.

The budget managed by HigherVisibility per month is $30,000. They've managed the budget well, and we hope to bring that amount up to $100,000 within the next six months.

We've been working with HigherVisibility since November 2015. The work has been exclusively to do with ad words, but we are starting to expand into other paid categories, like native advertising. We have not done any organic work.

They've also helped with our landing pages, improving our conversion rates in terms of how long users spend on the site. This wasn't part of the original project, but we appreciated that HigherVisibility took the initiative to look outside of simply reducing the cost per click.

They've started additional AdWords campaigns, including Google display networks, and they've done some remarketing. These were also not part of our original campaign, but rather came as a suggestion later on. They turned out very well.

How did HigherVisibility perform from a project management standpoint?

Our direct contact is one of their principals, Scott Langdon. I've been very happy with the amount of time he's given us. We have two weekly calls in which he explains to us what's happening and what he wants to try next. He was very patient in answering questions and listening to our ideas for goal changes, giving us feedback in terms of what would or wouldn't work.

What distinguishes HigherVisibility from other providers?

I have no complaints. HigherVisibility have kept us in the loop in terms of changes with the work. I feel that we have a partnership and don't simply contract a service from their company. They've come to know more about our business model, beyond just the AdWords part. The landing page improvements made are one example of this.

Is there anything HigherVisibility could have improved or done differently?

More formal weekly reports would be a good addition. I'm happy that HigherVisibility are willing to talk to me on the phone twice a week though, which makes reports not completely necessary.

We talk a lot so, if there have ever been deadlines which couldn't be met, we were kept in the loop. It's not a matter of our company giving HigherVisibility a project and expecting it to be delivered at a certain time. Deadlines are always evolving.
    Their fee is the industry standard percent of our budget. HigherVisibility has done a good job of not increasing that spend while using the full budget allotted to them. Every month, we've come to within a few hundred dollars of our budgeted spend.
    We have recommended them to some peers. I haven't been as forthcoming with competitors, though.

Organic SEO Work for Law Firm

"The work has definitely been successful so far."

2012 - Ongoing

HigherVisibility was selected to manage a law firm's organic SEO work in order to improve its Google search rankings and attract more clients.

Partner, Law Firm

Since beginning to work with HigherVisibility, the firm's search engine ranking has vastly improved. The agency was described as flexible and open to changes, easy to work with, and readily accessible.

We are a full-service accounting firm employing 48 attorneys. We're located in Memphis, Tennessee.

I am a partner and shareholder in the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with HigherVisibility?

We were looking to increase our presence within search engine results for multiple law-based searches.

HigherVisibility offer us natural search engine optimization. We don't use any pay-per-click or other marketing services.

How did you come to work with HigherVisibility?

We found them through a referral.

The annual cost of HigherVisibility's services is $10,000 or more.

We've been working together for three to four years. Our relationship has been ongoing. We use another marketing group that has redesigned our website. This has led to a short pause in the SEO [search engine optimization] work, but we intend to pick it back up.

The work has definitely been successful so far. They're great. I have no specific metrics available, but HigherVisibility has increased our positioning within web searches.

How did HigherVisibility perform from a project management standpoint?

Conversion rates are a hard thing for us to measure. We can never know where clients come from, so I cannot make this correlation.

What distinguishes HigherVisibility from other providers?

They're easy to work with, accessible, and flexible in working with us in order to make modifications.

Is there anything HigherVisibility could have improved or done differently?

I can't think of anything.

I'd always like to get the same services for less money.
    We've recommended them multiple times.

Organic SEO for Short Term Lender

"SEO is an ever-changing beast, but HigherVisibility has stayed on the forefront of those changes."

HigherVisibility was selected to provide organic SEO management work for a lending firm. Their main goal was to improve keyword rankings for lead generation purposes.

Atlanta, Georgia
Director of Digital Marketing, Short Term Lender

After engaging with HigherVisibility for SEO, the firm has consistently seen first-page rankings for many of its web properties. The agency impressed with their responsive communication, and its account representatives received high marks for acting as partners rather than as outside staff.

Our company owns a number of different short-term lending institutions with alternative lending solutions.

I am the Director Of Digital Marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with HigherVisibility?

The main business goal was attaining better search engine marketing through organic SEO for our different web properties.

HigherVisibility provides organic SEO for us.

How did you come to work with HigherVisibility?

We interviewed a number of different companies during an extensive process. HigherVisibility seemed to know what they were talking about and seemed to be the easiest to work with. We liked their plans and values, and chose them as a result.

The annual cost of their services is between $50-200,000.

The work is ongoing. We've been working with HigherVisibility for a few years.

We are satisfied with them and the relationship has been successful. We have seen a rise in rankings for the web properties on which HigherVisibility worked. We are consistently ranked within the first page of search results.

How did HigherVisibility perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is very responsive. We can call or email them at any time and expect to find help.

What distinguishes HigherVisibility from other providers?

Our account representatives are awesome. We've come to grow close to them. They're more of a friend or partner than someone which we're paying.

Is there anything HigherVisibility could have improved or done differently?

Not necessarily. SEO is an ever-changing beast, but HigherVisibility has stayed on the forefront of those changes.

Web Redesign for Law Firm

"I felt very comfortable in discussing our ideas for what we wanted to be created."

HigherVisibility was selected to redesign a law firm's outdated WordPress website. The agency also trained employees on updates, and eventually created a totally new search optimized website.

Associate, Law Firm

Regular clients of the firm, as well as in-house staff, have responded favorably to the new website’s appearance and functionality. Communication and project management throughout the development process was smooth, and HigherVisibility responded quickly every request.

We are a general business-practice law firm in Memphis, Tennessee, with 7 attorneys and 6 support paralegals. We handle general business-practice matters, including real estate, contract disputes and so on. We have a transactional and litigation focus.

I am an associate for the litigation side of the firm.

What business challenge were you trying to address with HigherVisibility?

We wanted to have a redesign of our website.

HigherVisibility has completely built a new website for us. They were in charge of the built-in search engine optimization [SEO] work, but are not actively doing this type of work on a moth-to-month basis. It's something we may consider in the future.

HigherVisibility gave us a WordPress tutorial for updating our site. During the two-week period after the launch, we kept in touch with them in order to make sure that we were doing things right.

How did you come to work with HigherVisibility?

The partners in our firm put two associates in charge of this task. We scheduled informational meetings with four web design companies in the area. After meeting with all of them, we decided to work with HigherVisibility, based on their presentation, the time estimate given for completing the project, and their cost.

The total development cost was under $10,000.

The website was launched 2 weeks ago. We have not spoken to HigherVisibility within the last week but, if we need to make changes beyond basic text editing, we plan to reach out to them.

The project was completely successful. We've gotten some positive feedback from the other attorneys in the office, as well as clients and friends of the firm. We're very pleased with its look and functionality, both in terms of what we requested and what was recommended by HigherVisibility.

How did HigherVisibility perform from a project management standpoint?

The creative development director from HigherVisibility was my main point of contact. He was absolutely great to work with. Communication was very fluid whenever it was necessary for HigherVisibility to get information from us. They were very helpful the entire time, answering our emails promptly and send us mock-ups quickly. I am very satisfied with their work.

What distinguishes HigherVisibility from other providers?

They have a very professional team. I went to their office a few times in order to discuss designs. I felt very comfortable in discussing our ideas for what we wanted to be created. HigherVisibility implemented our requirements in a way which looked good. We were all satisfied and I would certainly recommend them to other people seeking to have website or SEO work done. We made the right decision.

Is there anything HigherVisibility could have improved or done differently?

If anything, we were the ones who slowed down the process by not giving them the needed information quickly enough. We don't have anything negative to say.

They were on time consistently.
    Some of our older, non-technical partners are very pleased with the results as well.