Build and Promote Your Image

Higher Images is a Pittsburgh Based advertising agency  focusing on online marketing and search engine optimization (SEO). We also provide a wide variety of services including web design, graphic design, PPC management, display advertising, native content marketing, local SEO, branding and social media management.

2001
Bridgeville, PA
  • 368 Commercial Street
    Bridgeville, PA 15017Customer

Our clients range from small local businesses to large multi-location, multi city organizations. Our clients include those in the following fields: medical, home improvement, education, auto and legal.

Digital Marketing for Orthodontic Practice

“If I'm not achieving a particular goal, they find effective ways to address it.”

Mar. 2012 - Ongoing

Higher Images designed and built custom WordPress site from scratch with a mobile-friendly version. They manage online listings, SEO, PPC, security, and tech support. Content creation includes copywriting.

Tampa, Florida
Dr. Alex Gutierrez
Owner, Gutierrez Orthodontics

As evidenced by detailed Google Analytics reports on metrics like click-to-open ratios, the SEO and PPC campaigns are gaining impressive traction. The new site has an enhanced appearance, higher rankings, and expanded online visibility.

I'm the owner and main orthodontist at Guttierez Orthodontics.

What challenge were you trying to address with Higher Images?

My objective was to establish a better presence online and build a nicer looking, more customized website. I also wanted to improve the PPC campaign and SEO rankings which I'd worked on with a previous company. Higher Images offers better customer service with one-on-one conference calls.

I considered the option of redesigning my previous website, but it was so outdated that I decided Higher Images should build a new site from scratch. Based on a few of my ideas, Higher Images put together a new WordPress site. After logging in, we can access reports that track where the traffic is coming from and what sections users are visiting. These results help us decide which pages to update.

In light of recent changes to Google’s algorithms, we decided to build another custom website that’s optimized for smartphones.  Higher Images used a technique to automatically convert our web platform into a mobile-friendly site about two years ago. Right now, probably 80% of our traffic comes from mobile users.

Depending on the type of service I need, Higher Images makes someone available to provide consulting. They support our SEO and PPC efforts and manage all my online listings like Google Places. I gave them some content, and we worked together to expand it. They write and correct copy for my blog. When we experienced a hacking attempt, they resolved technical and security issues.

I've worked with pretty much everyone from Higher Images at one point or another including the owner. Different specialists have provided consulting, tech support, and copywriting.

How did you come to work with Higher Images?

My colleague referred me to Higher Images. That person had worked with for a couple of years and was happy with the results. I wanted to build a satisfying relationship with a team for the long term.

Aside from our agreed advertising budget for SEO and PPC, we spend between $15,000–$20,000 per year for all their services.

We've been working together since March 2012.

I frequently check the metrics from Google Analytics, and we review them together every 6-8 weeks. Based on measures like CTO ratios, Higher Images has absolutely impacted our business.

Higher Images continually tracks our SEO and PPC campaigns. Everything has been trending in the right direction. They resolve any issues that arise in a timely manner. If I'm not achieving a particular goal, they find effective ways to address it.

How did Higher Images perform from a project management standpoint?

They've performed excellently from this perspective. Higher Images is always there when you need them. If they're not available to take my call, they respond by phone or email within a day. Using their platform, we can communicate with every contributor who's working on our project. It's easy to keep track of daily tasks, weekly progress,  and materials I need to send.

I most appreciate Higher Images' customer service, flexibility, and how well they know what they're doing.

I can't think of anything right now. Higher Images is flexible about working with clients who have different sized companies and can find out how to make things work with available resources. If a project won't work within a specific budget, they'll be honest about it and tell you. Higher Images is a great company to work with.

Write down all your goals and sending them to Higher Images in your initial contact. This will help you have a more productive call and get things rolling much faster. Give them as much information as possible and detail everything you need. The team will customize the entire process for you.

Overall Score They customize everything for your industry and even grow their business to include new markets.
    I'm challenging to book meetings with, and they're really flexible. They accommodate me even during times they usually wouldn't schedule a client.
    My friend offers similar services locally at the same price. My colleagues confirm their fee is on par with the market, if not more competitive.
    During a 6-7-year period, they haven't let down even once. They quickly resolved any issue we find and still complete the project on time.
    They're a great company to work with. Unlike huge firms, they value individual clients.