Build and Promote Your Image

Higher Images is a Pittsburgh Based advertising agency  focusing on online marketing and search engine optimization (SEO). We also provide a wide variety of services including web design, graphic design, PPC management, display advertising, native content marketing, local SEO, branding and social media management.

2001
Bridgeville, PA
  • 368 Commercial Street
    Bridgeville, PA 15017Customer

Our clients range from small local businesses to large multi-location, multi city organizations. Our clients include those in the following fields: medical, home improvement, education, auto and legal.

Digital Marketing & Redesigned Website for Tourism Agency

“They go out of their way to make sure you’re satisfied with their service.”

July 2016 - Ongoing

Higher Images manages a tourism agency’s blog and digital marketing. They run SEO and PPC campaigns and also oversee PR, display ads, Web Tracker, and Google Ads Remarketing. They rebuilt their website.

Pennsylvania
President & CEO, Tourism Agency

Higher Images goes above and beyond to accommodate client needs and deliver top-quality work that drives conversions. Responsive and engaging, the team trained internal stakeholders on how to use the redesigned site so that they can make changes themselves. They adhere to cost estimates.

I’m the CEO and president of a tourism agency. We promote a county on the East Coast of the U.S. as a destination for travel.

What challenge were you trying to address with Higher Images?

We brought on Higher Images to manage our online marketing program, which is a critical part of how we promote the county.

Higher Images provides SEO to increase our organic presence. They also oversee digital PR, PPC, display ads, and our blog. The team manages Web Tracker and Google Ads Remarketing.

They also rebuilt our website; my staff and board provided input, and they redesigned and redeveloped the site from scratch.

We work with Higher Images’s entire team, including Alex (SEO Specialist, Higher Images) on SEO, Dave (Director of SEM, Higher Images) on PPC, Craig (CTO, Higher Images) on any website-related work, and Theresa (Project Coordinator, Higher Images) and Morgan (Content Strategist, Higher Images) on the blog and PR.

How did you come to work with Higher Images?

We put out an RFP to three companies, and we chose Higher Images’s proposal.

We’ve spent around $150,000. On a monthly basis, we pay $1,000 for SEO, $500 for blogs and PR (which was reduced from $1,000), and $1,000 for the management of PPC, Google Ads Remarketing, and other online components. We also generally budget about $4,000 for website updates.

Our work together began in July 2016, and it’s ongoing.

Since engaging Higher Images, we’ve seen an increase in conversions. In particular, more customers have been filling out our coupon book.

How did Higher Images perform from a project management standpoint?

We know the whole team, and they go out of their way to accommodate us. As with any agency, they have a lot of clients that they need to prioritize; nonetheless, they’ve been very responsive to our needs and time expectations.

We have monthly meetings, during which we discuss the progress of our SEO and PPC campaigns and consider ways to improve them. They use Basecamp, which my team sometimes has trouble accessing. We also communicate via email and direct contact.

They’re responsive, and that’s important in the tourism industry, because we need to be able to make changes quickly. They brought us into their office to train us on the website so that we could make changes in-house. We even have the owners’s cell phone numbers, and we can call if we have an issue.

They could improve their website development and design services. We’ve heard from people we’ve referred to Higher Images that website work is their slowest area.

Stay in touch, communicate, and know what’s going on.

Overall Score They’re a good team to work with.
    We have monthly meetings.
    They stay exactly within the cost estimates.
    They deliver a quality project. They go out of their way to make sure you’re satisfied with their service.
    We did refer someone who hired Higher Images for website design, which is not their strongest area.

Website, SEO & Facebook Ads for Garage Door Seller

"Their ability to customize everything we needed and adhere to our very specific guidelines is great."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Higher Images designed and developed a website, incorporating new branding elements such as a tagline, logo, and layout. Their team currently manages ongoing SEO and paid advertising efforts for the company.

Harrison City, Pennsylvania
James Slack
CEO, Garage Door Supply House

The new site and digital advertising efforts have steadily contributed to continuous growth in traffic and sales for the business. Higher Images’ dedication and flexibility in creating a complex, customized site have made them a key partner in this longterm engagement.

I’m the owner of Garage Door Supply House. We sell our products online across the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Higher Images?

Our manufacturer gave us the opportunity to build a website, but I have no expertise in that process. The site needed to enable users to customize products and build the final garage door on the website, and it had to match our manufacturer’s criteria.

To start, I gave Higher Images examples of sites that I like, but they had a lot of creative freedom around everything. They helped create the look and feel, brand, logo, tagline, etc. for the website. Their team was also responsible for building interactive features for users to create and customize their orders.

For the marketing efforts, Higher Images runs SEO campaigns to get people on our site naturally. They also manage the paid advertising efforts on Google Ads, Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, and social media posts. Along with those, they work to retarget our ads to improve traffic.

For the website, 3–4 people worked with us, including a designer, developer, project manager, and sales rep. There are also about 3–4 teammates supporting the marketing efforts. My main point of contact is always Dan (VP, Higher Images), but there are different teammates for individual tasks that I can rely on.

How did you come to work with Higher Images?

I’ve known them from being around the Pittsburgh area for a long time and I’d spoken to them in the past about other projects. They came really highly recommended from referral groups, but I received quotes from a few companies and actually began the project with a different team. They ended up biting off more than they could chew, so I moved on from them and chose Higher Images because I wanted someone local that I could trust.

We spent around $15,000 on the website. For everything else, not including our ad budgets, we’ve spent between $20,000–$25,000.

We began working together in June 2017 and the site launched July 2018. Our engagement is still ongoing for the marketing campaigns.

When we first started, it was a slow but steady increase. Over time, we’ve noticed not only a great improvement in traffic but also in our overall sales. We’ve reached the point where we’ve got a consistent amount of sales coming in, which is exceptional for us.

How did Higher Images perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great. We use Basecamp to manage the work, which has been very smooth. We’re able to communicate back and forth quickly and keep everything in one place for both projects. Our teams also communicate in person and through the phone, but we use Basecamp for day-to-day tasks.

Their ability to customize everything we needed and adhere to our very specific guidelines is great. When they were creating the site, we were able to come to them with certain needs and they could figure it out, even if our ideas changed the next day. They’ve got great, creative people working there and they made a fully functioning website for us.

The overall most impressive thing about them is their ability to target the right people, bring them to our website, and sell our products. They were able to get customers to pull out their wallets and spend money on our site, which is great for us.

Although no one is perfect, I truly have no complaints about our engagement—everything has been really smooth.

Be open and honest from the beginning about what you want and what your expectations are. If you bring everything to the table, they’ll develop an understanding of your needs.

Overall Score It's been great. They're worth every penny and it all comes back to me tenfold.
    The only times they haven't met our deadlines is when I didn't get them what they needed; they've been very organized.
    They stuck to what they quoted me, unless something changed on my end.
    The deliverables exceed my expectations.
    I have already referred them to multiple people.

Website & Digital Marketing for Design & Remodeling Firm

"They’ve exceeded all of our expectations."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Higher Images reoriented a kitchen and bath business, building a new website from scratch and leading all SEO efforts. They strategized web content for maximum exposure and oversaw social media marketing.

Carnegie, Pennsylvania
Barry Erenrich
Vice President, Patete Kitchen and Bath Design Center

Higher Images delivered an attractive website in an impressive turnaround. They offer extremely valuable business insight and give client-driven suggestions for future growth. All engagements are characterized by a personal touch as the team works sincerely towards their business’s success.

I’m the vice president of a kitchen and bath design and remodel firm. We do work, from interior design and mapping to installation, and I manage the day-to-day business operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Higher Images?

We were unhappy with the company that had been taking care of our website and SEO needs. In particular, we wanted to drive traffic and attract the right kind of clientele to our website. We have so many happy customers but the majority of people would rather write us a letter than leave an online review. Higher Images helped us to get those same happy customers to leave online reviews for us by making it easier for them to do so.

Higher Images has helped us in so many different avenues. They rebuilt our website from scratch. Initially, we’d asked them to improve it—but they suggested that if we started over, we’d be better off in the long run. And, they were 100% right. They also run our social media marketing through Facebook and all other platforms.

They’ll continue to take care of our SEO: targeting both organic search results and PPC advertising. They’ve been able to narrow down keywords that will effectively drive traffic to our pages. While they may not fully understand the specific operations of a kitchen and bath business, they truly know how to bring customers to one.

In the beginning, there was a team of 10 people working with us. They put their entire team on the project, so we could really tell that they cared about our success. Now that our website is up and running, I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Higher Images?

When we decided we were unhappy with our previous web and SEO partner, we were referred to a list of four providers. After meeting with the owners of Higher Images, we knew they’d be the right for us. They’re the right kind of people. Bryan (President & CEO, Higher Images) and his entire team were extremely attentive to what we wanted to be doing.

We’ve spent around $50,000, although it’ll fluctuate depending on how much we spend on PPC advertising.

Our conversation started in October 2018, and we have an ongoing relationship. The website was live by December, and it was really amazing how quickly they executed that deliverable.

They were able to deliver a great-looking website in an amazingly quick turnaround. With their content strategy and SEO efforts, we’re now more visible on web searches.

They provide us with monthly reports. They’re able to track our performance, and they let us know of what we should be focusing or spending money on. Higher Images tells us what’s working and what’s not, which has been an incredibly valuable part of our partnership.

How did Higher Images perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been fantastic—they’ve hit every timeline we’ve had so far. They set realistic expectations and won’t promise things they can’t deliver on. They continue to make any adjustments on the fly.

The communication is constant. I can always get a hold of my main contact, who even gave me his cell number so I could reach him at any time. If I email him about an issue, he’ll give me a call back on the same day. He’s been amazing at following up with us.

I can’t stress enough how they actually care about the success of our business. They’re not the type of company that’s just trying to sell you something. They don’t want you to spend any more with them that what’s necessary. They build a relationship with you and look out for your business’s best interest.

We don’t have any constructive criticism, because we’re extremely happy with our engagement with them. They’ve exceeded all of our expectations.

You definitely get the personal touch. Their input is absolutely worth it, so definitely take their advice. There are so many creative people on their staff who can steer you in the right direction, so don’t go into the engagement with a fixed attitude.

Digital Marketing for Orthodontic Practice

“If I'm not achieving a particular goal, they find effective ways to address it.”

Mar. 2012 - Ongoing

Higher Images designed and built custom WordPress site from scratch with a mobile-friendly version. They manage online listings, SEO, PPC, security, and tech support. Content creation includes copywriting.

Tampa, Florida
Dr. Alex Gutierrez
Owner, Gutierrez Orthodontics

As evidenced by detailed Google Analytics reports on metrics like click-to-open ratios, the SEO and PPC campaigns are gaining impressive traction. The new site has an enhanced appearance, higher rankings, and expanded online visibility.

I'm the owner and main orthodontist at Guttierez Orthodontics.

What challenge were you trying to address with Higher Images?

My objective was to establish a better presence online and build a nicer looking, more customized website. I also wanted to improve the PPC campaign and SEO rankings which I'd worked on with a previous company. Higher Images offers better customer service with one-on-one conference calls.

I considered the option of redesigning my previous website, but it was so outdated that I decided Higher Images should build a new site from scratch. Based on a few of my ideas, Higher Images put together a new WordPress site. After logging in, we can access reports that track where the traffic is coming from and what sections users are visiting. These results help us decide which pages to update.

In light of recent changes to Google’s algorithms, we decided to build another custom website that’s optimized for smartphones.  Higher Images used a technique to automatically convert our web platform into a mobile-friendly site about two years ago. Right now, probably 80% of our traffic comes from mobile users.

Depending on the type of service I need, Higher Images makes someone available to provide consulting. They support our SEO and PPC efforts and manage all my online listings like Google Places. I gave them some content, and we worked together to expand it. They write and correct copy for my blog. When we experienced a hacking attempt, they resolved technical and security issues.

I've worked with pretty much everyone from Higher Images at one point or another including the owner. Different specialists have provided consulting, tech support, and copywriting.

How did you come to work with Higher Images?

My colleague referred me to Higher Images. That person had worked with for a couple of years and was happy with the results. I wanted to build a satisfying relationship with a team for the long term.

Aside from our agreed advertising budget for SEO and PPC, we spend between $15,000–$20,000 per year for all their services.

We've been working together since March 2012.

I frequently check the metrics from Google Analytics, and we review them together every 6-8 weeks. Based on measures like CTO ratios, Higher Images has absolutely impacted our business.

Higher Images continually tracks our SEO and PPC campaigns. Everything has been trending in the right direction. They resolve any issues that arise in a timely manner. If I'm not achieving a particular goal, they find effective ways to address it.

How did Higher Images perform from a project management standpoint?

They've performed excellently from this perspective. Higher Images is always there when you need them. If they're not available to take my call, they respond by phone or email within a day. Using their platform, we can communicate with every contributor who's working on our project. It's easy to keep track of daily tasks, weekly progress,  and materials I need to send.

I most appreciate Higher Images' customer service, flexibility, and how well they know what they're doing.

I can't think of anything right now. Higher Images is flexible about working with clients who have different sized companies and can find out how to make things work with available resources. If a project won't work within a specific budget, they'll be honest about it and tell you. Higher Images is a great company to work with.

Write down all your goals and sending them to Higher Images in your initial contact. This will help you have a more productive call and get things rolling much faster. Give them as much information as possible and detail everything you need. The team will customize the entire process for you.

Overall Score They customize everything for your industry and even grow their business to include new markets.
    I'm challenging to book meetings with, and they're really flexible. They accommodate me even during times they usually wouldn't schedule a client.
    My friend offers similar services locally at the same price. My colleagues confirm their fee is on par with the market, if not more competitive.
    During a 6-7-year period, they haven't let down even once. They quickly resolved any issue we find and still complete the project on time.
    They're a great company to work with. Unlike huge firms, they value individual clients.